Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,811 members, 7,851,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:28 AM

Gov Yahaya Bello Inspects Ongoing 15,000 Capacity Kogi Civic Centre Project - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Yahaya Bello Inspects Ongoing 15,000 Capacity Kogi Civic Centre Project (16826 Views)

Lokoja Civic Centre Flyover: New Photos Of Ongoing Projects By Yahaya Bello / Akin Alabi: Why My Health Centre Project In Ibadan Is ‘Too Small’ / Amina Abubakar Bello Inspects Niger Disease Isolation Center, Okays Facility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Yahaya Bello Inspects Ongoing 15,000 Capacity Kogi Civic Centre Project by Houseofglam7(f): 11:23am On Jan 03, 2022
gallantwhite:
Nice one,Please enlighten the gullible ones.
Lol cheesy
Re: Gov Yahaya Bello Inspects Ongoing 15,000 Capacity Kogi Civic Centre Project by Austeeenxx: 11:51am On Jan 03, 2022
All these paid agents abeg how I fit join una?
I also have the skill to make shiit look appealing.

1 Like

Re: Gov Yahaya Bello Inspects Ongoing 15,000 Capacity Kogi Civic Centre Project by Blitz888(m): 11:52am On Jan 03, 2022
Simeonee111:

Says who? Who told you salaries are owed in Kogi

Oga say what you know...

Is paying 25%, 65% and sometimes 75% full pay?

No gratuity for pensioners since he assumed office.

You can quote me any where cos I speak on good authority.

1 Like

Re: Gov Yahaya Bello Inspects Ongoing 15,000 Capacity Kogi Civic Centre Project by Blitz888(m): 12:01pm On Jan 03, 2022
moszboy:

Atleast he has projects to inspect regardless. Come show us your state projects make we see wetin that una dollar swallowing babariga design looks like again, abi mr Kyari never sew am finish?

Such mediocrity and shallowness.

Imagine what you call projects in this age and time.

Don't you deserve better?

Stop making yourself look stupid because you want to justify the peanut handed to you.

Yahya Bello is a monumental failure in this thing called governance. His dismal performance puts young political aspirants in dire strait.
Re: Gov Yahaya Bello Inspects Ongoing 15,000 Capacity Kogi Civic Centre Project by CaptainFM1: 12:10pm On Jan 03, 2022
Alphafeezay:
Pictures don't lie....

This place was an eyesore but look what Gov Yahaya Bello has made of it.

Smile!
Can you not do a better job than that? Let alone a governor that wants to become president.
Re: Gov Yahaya Bello Inspects Ongoing 15,000 Capacity Kogi Civic Centre Project by Acesexcell(m): 12:15pm On Jan 03, 2022
Please Mr op! Where's this project located in kogi state? I want check something
Re: Gov Yahaya Bello Inspects Ongoing 15,000 Capacity Kogi Civic Centre Project by Rahym001(m): 12:24pm On Jan 03, 2022
steveneche:
WIKI TOPUP is a platform where you can get data for as low as N225/GB and can Resell for any amount. Sign up to get started
how can I subscribe
Re: Gov Yahaya Bello Inspects Ongoing 15,000 Capacity Kogi Civic Centre Project by extol1(m): 12:27pm On Jan 03, 2022
michlins:
oya sorry, but I believe there are more important things to do.

Roads, water, he's actually doing well with security so I give him that.

Personally I haven't seen the need for all these civic centers including the one being built by Anambra State government. With this current wave of COVID-19, the economy will shrink significantly and funds are to be prioritized
Please do you stay in kogi state for saying all these. Which security are you talking about. The whole igalaland is a war zone and the okun axis has become a den for Fulani kidnappers.
Personally, he is a failure as a consign kogites

1 Like

Re: Gov Yahaya Bello Inspects Ongoing 15,000 Capacity Kogi Civic Centre Project by badman007(m): 12:41pm On Jan 03, 2022
Very useless boy this Bello
Re: Gov Yahaya Bello Inspects Ongoing 15,000 Capacity Kogi Civic Centre Project by DrGud: 1:30pm On Jan 03, 2022
Hope say he d pay salary. cheesy
Re: Gov Yahaya Bello Inspects Ongoing 15,000 Capacity Kogi Civic Centre Project by lomprico(m): 1:48pm On Jan 03, 2022
splashbaby:
They paid the MOD for this... Do you gerrit.
But we are seeing it on media na?
Re: Gov Yahaya Bello Inspects Ongoing 15,000 Capacity Kogi Civic Centre Project by Valkrie: 2:29pm On Jan 03, 2022
lomprico:

But we are seeing it on media na?

Which media....you sure say no be back of television you dey look so?
Re: Gov Yahaya Bello Inspects Ongoing 15,000 Capacity Kogi Civic Centre Project by lomprico(m): 2:37pm On Jan 03, 2022
Valkrie:

Which media....you sure say no be back of television you dey look so?

What is nairaland ? Ode
Re: Gov Yahaya Bello Inspects Ongoing 15,000 Capacity Kogi Civic Centre Project by Enskynelson(m): 3:20pm On Jan 03, 2022
Simeonee111:

It would have been better if he was owing. He has been paying Civil servants outrageous percentages. When will he pay the remaining percentages he has not been paying?
Keep quiet if u don't have facts.
Re: Gov Yahaya Bello Inspects Ongoing 15,000 Capacity Kogi Civic Centre Project by Enskynelson(m): 3:22pm On Jan 03, 2022
Blitz888:

Oga say what you know...

Is paying 25%, 65% and sometimes 75% full pay?

No gratuity for pensioners since he assumed office.

You can quote me any where cos I speak on good authority.
I can confirm that this is the true picture.

1 Like

Re: Gov Yahaya Bello Inspects Ongoing 15,000 Capacity Kogi Civic Centre Project by Judolisco(m): 4:07pm On Jan 03, 2022
Simeonee111:

was Yahaya bello not owing his former deputy governor? Lie make thunder fire you
Re: Gov Yahaya Bello Inspects Ongoing 15,000 Capacity Kogi Civic Centre Project by inforesource: 4:24pm On Jan 03, 2022
Alphafeezay:
Pictures don't lie....

This place was an eyesore but look what Gov Yahaya Bello has made of it.
So what is the achievement in this now. Nna, wahala dey naija ooo.
Re: Gov Yahaya Bello Inspects Ongoing 15,000 Capacity Kogi Civic Centre Project by Roman52: 10:36pm On Jan 03, 2022
Simeonee111:
Passed Lokoja recently and saw the flyover project he is doing
Plus township roads construction

If you go to Okene, you will see 500 capacity mega hospital. This man Don try.
He has my full backing for anything

I don't think is the same Lokoja that I passed you are talking about. What I saw was a flyover been built with under sized rods. May God help Kogi state.
Re: Gov Yahaya Bello Inspects Ongoing 15,000 Capacity Kogi Civic Centre Project by Roman52: 10:39pm On Jan 03, 2022
Simeonee111:

I don't think is the same Lokoja that I passed you are talking about. What I saw was a flyover been built with under sized rods. May God help Kogi state.
Re: Gov Yahaya Bello Inspects Ongoing 15,000 Capacity Kogi Civic Centre Project by LastProphet: 1:15am On Jan 04, 2022
JAWBONE:
Kogi data boys have riddled this thread with their Bello delusion. This is what you people call achievement after 8 years? What a joke.
Let me help you with some of Bello's achievement after 8 years as Kogi Governor
1. Ratata governor: Bello in a desperate bid to win the 2019 elections empowered thugs and hoodlums with imported guns. Govt vehicles were snatching ballot boxes.
The election was fraught with violence, corruption and mayhem, a women opposition leader was burnt alive in her house and nobody have been prosecuted for that till date.

2. Corruption: EFCC is on the case of missing billions in Kogi State. Workers salaries were dumped in a deposit account to yield interest. Civil servants in Kogi were committing suicide here and there.

3. Insecurity: Notorious and deadly armed robberies in Kabba and other parts of the state.

4. Uncompleted projects: I don't know any project that the Bello administration has started and completed, if you know any, Quote this post.

5. Youngest Governor: This is the only thing the Bello administration uses to brag. Youngest this, youngest that. For the Bello sycophants, there is no correlation between age and competence.
Nobody measures a great leader by age

Be careful you might be banned for 2 months if you rebuke bello boys for their shameless lies, they have bought some NL MoDs with kogi stolen salary loot bello squanders.
Re: Gov Yahaya Bello Inspects Ongoing 15,000 Capacity Kogi Civic Centre Project by Kaymaxine(m): 2:51am On Jan 04, 2022
Simeonee111:

Yes,e try with government money abi
Kwontinue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Spent $8bn To Restore Peace In Liberia - Gen. Irabor / Promotion Exam No More Yardstick For Progression In NSCDC, NIS – Tunji-ojo / IMSU: Students Deny Reorts Of Military Raid In Their Hostels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.