Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,084 members, 7,863,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:57 AM

.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / .... (594 Views)

"I Was Like A Yam In PDP, When I Left They Became An Empty Basin"—Akpabio Boasts / Pictures Of Nigeria Under PDP; When The Economy Was Really 'boomy' / "PDP Must Not Lose Kwankwaso To Another Party" - FFK Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.... by Lordbaelish24: 11:51am On Jan 03, 2022

2 Likes

Re: .... by chrisxxx(m): 12:15pm On Jan 03, 2022
You have lamented more than Lamentation. For your answer APC is yet to build a house that will house Kwakwanso, Ganduje and Shekarau at the same time.
Re: .... by jowhyte(m): 12:36pm On Jan 03, 2022
Well said. I made same observations yesterday. Folks like Kwakwaso, Atiku do not seems happy about the way the Secondus led excos were booted out.

Elections are easier won when a candidate is popular and have loyal following.

PDP will be shooting itself if they allow those who are politically irrelevant to keep calling the shots as they go into the presidential elections
Re: .... by Lordbaelish24: 12:37pm On Jan 03, 2022
chrisxxx:
You have lamented more than Lamentation. For your answer APC is yet to build a house that will house Kwakwanso, Ganduje and Shekarau at the same time.
This is the problem with you guys. Trashing people's opinion. Unlike you, I actually care about Nigeria having a viable second party. What structure has PDP put in place to accommodate Kwankwaso? Unlike, PDP, APC actually realizes his worth and will do whatever it takes to poach him to their side. In the last two weeks both Ganduje and Shekerau have courted him openly, and you think they cannot house him? Continue playing the ostrich and selling your presidential candidacy to the highest bidder.

1 Like

Re: .... by Reality3080: 1:46pm On Jan 03, 2022
Lordbaelish24:

This is the problem with you guys. Trashing people's opinion. Unlike you, I actually care about Nigeria having a viable second party. What structure has PDP put in place to accommodate Kwankwaso? Unlike, PDP, APC actually realizes his worth and will do whatever it takes to poach him to their side. In the last two weeks both Ganduje and Shekerau have courted him openly, and you think they cannot house him? Continue playing the ostrich and selling your presidential candidacy to the highest bidder.
don't mind them

B4 2023 these uncouth pdp guys will reduce pdp to a regional party

(1) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Begins Moving Out Of Aso Rock / Amb. Prince Samuel A. Egunjobi Empowered Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Undergraduates / Osinbajo’s Leadership Needed To Pursue The Nigeria Agenda — Laolu Akande

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.