Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,501 members, 7,847,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:33 AM

Apara & Agbaje:You Will Be Sacrificed If You Probe Alpha Beta Or Lagos Finances - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apara & Agbaje:You Will Be Sacrificed If You Probe Alpha Beta Or Lagos Finances (1848 Views)

Gov Fubara Receives Wike's Royal Father, Eze Oha Apara Kingdom On Solidarity Vis / Oladapo Apara Endorses Tinubu After Accusing Him Of Fraud / Dapo Apara: Stop Tinubu From Controlling Alpha Beta - Ex-MD Begs Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apara & Agbaje:You Will Be Sacrificed If You Probe Alpha Beta Or Lagos Finances by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 03, 2022
Former Managing Director said he had his life threatened after exposing one of the biggest corruption cases in Africa, by revealing Alpha Beta the tax collector owned by former Governor of Lagos Bola Tinubu state never paid taxes in it's 19 years.

PDP former governorship candidate Jimi Agbaje also stated anyone who probed Alpha Beta or Lagos state finances will be sacrificed.

Lagos is a mafia state and the governors are just mere puppets of the former Chicago state drug baron.

2 Likes

Re: Apara & Agbaje:You Will Be Sacrificed If You Probe Alpha Beta Or Lagos Finances by alphaNomega: 2:15pm On Jan 03, 2022
RuudVan:
Former Managing Director said he had his life threatened after exposing one of the biggest corruption cases in Africa, by revealing Alpha Beta the tax collector owned by former Governor of Lagos state never paid taxes in it's 19 years.

PDP former governorship candidate also stated anyone who probed Alpha Beta or Lagos state finances will be sacrificed.

Lagos state is a mafia state and the governors are just mere puppets of the former Chicago state drug baron.

Alpha beta enjoying the tax-free privileges of being a religious organisation without the stress of preaching and public events.

That right there, is a goldmine.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apara & Agbaje:You Will Be Sacrificed If You Probe Alpha Beta Or Lagos Finances by ebuka440: 2:22pm On Jan 03, 2022
Tinubu will no longer be relevant to anyone including Lagos state
Re: Apara & Agbaje:You Will Be Sacrificed If You Probe Alpha Beta Or Lagos Finances by PrinceOfLagos: 2:24pm On Jan 03, 2022
Can you imagine
Re: Apara & Agbaje:You Will Be Sacrificed If You Probe Alpha Beta Or Lagos Finances by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 03, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Can you imagine
A leopard cannot change his spots. He will replicate the same thing at federal level and make Alpha Beta collect 10% of Federal Internal Revenue Service (FIRS) taxes, take over all CBN bullion vans and make MC Oluomo the Chief Thug of the federation.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apara & Agbaje:You Will Be Sacrificed If You Probe Alpha Beta Or Lagos Finances by helinues: 2:40pm On Jan 03, 2022
You this guy, stop attracting unnecessary insult not only to your self but your region as well.

Me I thought an artiste that is singing nonsense supposed get ears to listen to his own wack song?

Don't you know when to give something a rest.

This is becoming boring and stale

Imagine, he is even replying himself with his alternative moniker.. hahahahaha

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apara & Agbaje:You Will Be Sacrificed If You Probe Alpha Beta Or Lagos Finances by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 03, 2022
helinues:
You this guy, stop attracting unnecessary insult not only to your self but your region as well.

Me I thought an artiste that is singing nonsense supposed get ears to listen to his own wack song?

Don't you know when to give something a rest.

This is becoming boring and stale

Imagine, he is even replying himself with his alternative moniker.. hahahahaha
I am not PrinceofLagos. You know I start my moniker with Ruud.

2 Likes

Re: Apara & Agbaje:You Will Be Sacrificed If You Probe Alpha Beta Or Lagos Finances by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 03, 2022
ebuka440:
Tinubu will no longer be relevant to anyone including Lagos state
Lagos is under siege and it's treasury has been held hostage for 19 years.

Imagine the money that will be recovered if EFCC or ICPC wakes up from slumber. Billions of dollars will be recovered.

1 Like

Re: Apara & Agbaje:You Will Be Sacrificed If You Probe Alpha Beta Or Lagos Finances by helinues: 2:47pm On Jan 03, 2022
RuudVan:

I am not PrinceofLagos. You know I start my moniker with Ruud.

You see, sinners runneth when no one pursueth.. is it only PrinceofLagos you have quoted that made you to reach conclusion I must be referring to him.

See as how you gave yourself out chickenly

5 Likes

Re: Apara & Agbaje:You Will Be Sacrificed If You Probe Alpha Beta Or Lagos Finances by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 03, 2022
helinues:

You see, sinners runneth when no one pursueth.. is it only PrinceofLagos you have quoted that made you to reach conclusion I must be referring to him.

It is against the rules to have more than one moniker. I have always obeyed rules and regulations and that is why I speak freely against fantastical corruption.

1 Like

Re: Apara & Agbaje:You Will Be Sacrificed If You Probe Alpha Beta Or Lagos Finances by helinues: 2:53pm On Jan 03, 2022
RuudVan:

It is against the rules to have more than one moniker. I have always obeyed rules and regulations and that is why I speak freely against fantastical corruption.

This is indeed a sorry case.. Probably beyond redemption
Re: Apara & Agbaje:You Will Be Sacrificed If You Probe Alpha Beta Or Lagos Finances by PrinceOfLagos: 2:56pm On Jan 03, 2022
helinues:

When I start with you now, you will call me a troll. I'm minding my business now and you won't let me be

If you smart enough, you for don know how I write compared to the OP way of writing ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apara & Agbaje:You Will Be Sacrificed If You Probe Alpha Beta Or Lagos Finances by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 03, 2022
helinues:

Join Dapo Apara,Jimi Agbaje and Bode George campaign to get Tinubu to release Lagos state treasury.

Re: Apara & Agbaje:You Will Be Sacrificed If You Probe Alpha Beta Or Lagos Finances by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 03, 2022
helinues:

Re: Apara & Agbaje:You Will Be Sacrificed If You Probe Alpha Beta Or Lagos Finances by ruggedtimi(m): 3:29pm On Jan 03, 2022
See the way mc oluomo mount for tinubu back....omo if tinubu becomes president e don be oh, na mc oluomo go be the Abba kyari
Re: Apara & Agbaje:You Will Be Sacrificed If You Probe Alpha Beta Or Lagos Finances by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 03, 2022
ruggedtimi:
See they way Sam olowo mount for tinubu back....omo if tinubu becomes president e don be oh, na sam olowo go be the Abba kyari
MC Oluomo will become the second most powerful person in the country. He is the second in command in Lagos, then Sanwo-Olu.

Re: Apara & Agbaje:You Will Be Sacrificed If You Probe Alpha Beta Or Lagos Finances by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 03, 2022
helinues

LegendHero
NGpatriot
TonyeBarcanista
slawormiir
TinubuAdvocate
simplyleo
seunmsg
Monogamy
righteousness89
CilicMarin
Omenka
Nlpolicewoman
candidtalk
Re: Apara & Agbaje:You Will Be Sacrificed If You Probe Alpha Beta Or Lagos Finances by Igbokid: 3:48pm On Jan 03, 2022
Lol...Is this all what the okoro op got ?
You all should be more creative. You've said all these before.

The simpleton decided to open a silly thread about the pandora guy but I saw through the charade. grin grin

You and your fellow fla..t.ties should enjoy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Apara & Agbaje:You Will Be Sacrificed If You Probe Alpha Beta Or Lagos Finances by logicalman: 5:10pm On Jan 03, 2022
RuudVan:
helinues

LegendHero
NGpatriot
TonyeBarcanista
slawormiir
TinubuAdvocate
simplyleo
seunmsg
Monogamy
righteousness89
CilicMarin
Omenka
Nlpolicewoman
candidtalk

foot soldiers , you dey too much.
Re: Apara & Agbaje:You Will Be Sacrificed If You Probe Alpha Beta Or Lagos Finances by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 03, 2022
logicalman:

foot soldiers , you dey too much.

Re: Apara & Agbaje:You Will Be Sacrificed If You Probe Alpha Beta Or Lagos Finances by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 03, 2022
Igbokid:
Lol...Is this all what the okoro op got ?
You all should be more creative. You've said all these before.

The simpleton decided to open a silly thread about the pandora guy but I saw through the charade. grin grin

You and your fellow fla..t.ties should enjoy grin grin

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland member
Re: Apara & Agbaje:You Will Be Sacrificed If You Probe Alpha Beta Or Lagos Finances by Igbokid: 6:25pm On Jan 03, 2022
RuudVan:

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland member
Cry baby grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apara & Agbaje:You Will Be Sacrificed If You Probe Alpha Beta Or Lagos Finances by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 03, 2022
Igbokid:

Cry baby grin grin
You should be the one crying and join the efforts to recover billion of dollars from the Bullion Van King, so the money can be ploughed to Mushin,Ajegunle and Makoko and pay of Lagos over one thrillion naira debt.
Re: Apara & Agbaje:You Will Be Sacrificed If You Probe Alpha Beta Or Lagos Finances by Igbokid: 8:46pm On Jan 03, 2022
RuudVan:

You should be the one crying and join the efforts to recover billion of dollars from the Bullion Van King, so the money can be ploughed to Mushin,Ajegunle and Makoko and pay of Lagos over one thrillion naira debt.
If I were you , I'd be worried about Alaigbo that is currently experiencing the kind of savagery that was experienced in the dark ages grin cheesy
Hold your leaders accountable so that your region would no longer be the poverty Capital of the South

1 Like

Re: Apara & Agbaje:You Will Be Sacrificed If You Probe Alpha Beta Or Lagos Finances by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 03, 2022
Igbokid:

[s]If I were you , I'd be worried about Alaigbo that is currently experiencing the kind of savagery that was experienced in the dark ages grin cheesy
Hold your leaders accountable so that your region would no longer be the poverty Capital of the South [/s]
We need to hold all Nigeria's fantastically corrupt leaders that turned to country to a shithole accountable after looting the country blind.
Re: Apara & Agbaje:You Will Be Sacrificed If You Probe Alpha Beta Or Lagos Finances by chiefobdk2: 10:43pm On Jan 03, 2022
RuudVan:
helinues LegendHero NGpatriot TonyeBarcanista slawormiir TinubuAdvocate simplyleo seunmsg Monogamy righteousness89 CilicMarin Omenka Nlpolicewoman candidtalk

Sufferiscated squad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apara & Agbaje:You Will Be Sacrificed If You Probe Alpha Beta Or Lagos Finances by KanwuliaExtra: 10:45pm On Jan 03, 2022
Wahala don throway cover shoe. . .

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Reaction When Buhari Calls Him / Tinubu Has Only 16 More Days In Apc / Video: Obidients Campaigning For Peter Obi At Night In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.