Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,814 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) (54787 Views)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / CEO Of Nestoil Group Dances To Traditional Tune In His Anambra Mansion- PICTURES / Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by mobilenewsnetwo: 2:47pm On Jan 03, 2022
Was a good feeling hosting you guys, my classmates at Dennis Memorial GrammarSchool (DMGS), class of 92!
Haven't seen most of us in exactly 30yrs!!
Meeting some of you, your wives/kids within short notice, such a goodfeeling!!
Wow!!!
2022 is a good year!!!��

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYRRNnXIXz6/?utm_medium=copy_link

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by mobilenewsnetwo: 2:47pm On Jan 03, 2022
Click YOUTUBE link to watch full video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVlSSuPRL3A

mobilenewsnetwo:

Obi Cubana host his classmates at DMGS Onitsha at his Anambra home

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by isaiah4life(m): 2:50pm On Jan 03, 2022
This is beautiful. At least he isn't like some that will remind their classmates how messed up they are because they became richer.

174 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by Irupetepete: 2:51pm On Jan 03, 2022
No be everybody to be wealthy or extra wealthy but we can surely rise by lifting others..

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:59pm On Jan 03, 2022
Irupetepete:
No be everybody to be wealthy or extra wealthy but we can surely rise by lifting others..
u can still fall by tryna lifting others

202 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 03, 2022
fuckingAyaya:
E go hard make some wealthy people fall

35 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:03pm On Jan 03, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
E go hard make some wealthy people fall
Just know say no be everybody them they help for this life, some carry bad head if you try to help me u go fall

90 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 03, 2022
fuckingAyaya:
Just know say no be everybody them they help for this life, some carry bad head if you try to help me u go fall
Nah true sha

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 4:07pm On Jan 03, 2022
The ones sitting on the floor, na dem never make money, and they will probably worry Obi's life with calls about helping them set up in life.

The entire class will never allow any of them with money to sit on the floor. You go just hear the ones without money scream "No na. Come and take my seat/position"

Well, what I am saying here is be hardworking, believe in yourself and whether you have money or not, first, have some modicum of self respect. It is very necessary in this journey of life.

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by Cholls(m): 4:41pm On Jan 03, 2022
DIKEnaWAR:
The ones sitting on the floor, na dem never make money, and they will probably worry Obi's life with calls about helping them set up in life.

The entire class will never allow any of them with money to sit on the floor. You go just hear the ones without money scream "No na. Come and take my seat/position"

Well, what I am saying here is be hardworking, believe in yourself and whether you have money or not, first, have some modicum of self respect. It is very necessary in this journey of life
my brother all this epistle just to mock people wey you no know

148 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by Flamees(m): 6:01pm On Jan 03, 2022
God no forget your boy

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 6:01pm On Jan 03, 2022
SEEN

4 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 6:01pm On Jan 03, 2022
I no dey like reunion because some aproko people use it to know who is doing well and who is not

While those not doing well, use it to turn those doing well to cash cow

Dem go just dey carry their problems come meet you angry angry angry angry

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 6:02pm On Jan 03, 2022
DIKEnaWAR:

Well, what I am saying here is be hardworking, believe in yourself and whether you have money or not, first, have some modicum of self respect. It is very necessary in this journey of life.
U see ebonyi people even if de make 1 billion Dem go sit down for floor.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by tellsblinks(m): 6:02pm On Jan 03, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by Folabifreeman(m): 6:02pm On Jan 03, 2022
While some of you are running from your High school Reunion.
Last last, na because you never make am, na him make you run from School reunion grin grin

Anyway We rise by lifting others grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by Thisis2raw(m): 6:02pm On Jan 03, 2022
When you are rich,people go begin dey find u

15 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by money121(m): 6:02pm On Jan 03, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by Flamees(m): 6:03pm On Jan 03, 2022
fuckingAyaya:

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by Flier: 6:04pm On Jan 03, 2022
fuckingAyaya:
You are wise

4 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by Felabrity: 6:04pm On Jan 03, 2022
Box them like 1m each

I am sure the guy on black is the class captain

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by 900warriorz: 6:05pm On Jan 03, 2022
Omonoba 1 shocked
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by McOluOmo: 6:05pm On Jan 03, 2022
visijo:
Not all relationships will lead to marriage, some will teach you new sex styles.
Hw you takno?

6 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by buchivik(m): 6:06pm On Jan 03, 2022
G

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by paulolee(m): 6:07pm On Jan 03, 2022
k

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by greenie77: 6:08pm On Jan 03, 2022
Re-union with high school mates has its unique feeling.

6 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by kambili999(f): 6:08pm On Jan 03, 2022
Wow

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by BuhariAdvocate: 6:08pm On Jan 03, 2022
People are really foolish well I congratulate the one that shunned such stupid outing . He will just take their glories and use it up .

3 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by visijo(m): 6:08pm On Jan 03, 2022
Not all relationships will lead to marriage, some will teach you new sex styles.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bill Gates Joins Instagram From Tanzania (Photos) / Femi Otedola, His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi In London (Photos) / Jeff Bezos Could Become World’s First Trillionaire By 2026

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.