Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) (54813 Views)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / CEO Of Nestoil Group Dances To Traditional Tune In His Anambra Mansion- PICTURES / Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by Myself2(m): 6:42pm On Jan 03, 2022
Irupetepete:
No be everybody to be wealthy or extra wealthy but we can surely rise by lifting others..

Una don see Davido dey quote upandan.
Analytically, how do you rise by lifting others ? You don't know some loads will pull you down
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by johnbosco11(m): 6:42pm On Jan 03, 2022
Irupetepete:
I didn't insult your father, just trying to set an example but I already know you will take it out of context cos you can't decipher it. See, have a nice day, it's too early to start schooling online nuisance but next time, try to use your brain and not your hands
next time mind your business.
Don't involve my father.
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:46pm On Jan 03, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
E go hard make some wealthy people fall

How do you lift some somebody with rock � in his laugage
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by executive12: 6:54pm On Jan 03, 2022
[quote author=DIKEnaWAR post=109047134]The ones sitting on the floor, na dem never make money, and they will probably worry Obi's life with calls about helping them set up in life.

The entire class will never allow any of them with money to sit on the floor. You go just hear the ones without money scream "No na. Come and take my seat/position"

Well, what I am saying here is be hardworking, believe in yourself and whether you have money or not, first, have some modicum of self respect. It is very necessary in this journey of life. [/quote

Funny but true.
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by masui(m): 6:55pm On Jan 03, 2022
Cholls:
my brother all this epistle just to mock people wey you no know

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Help me tell am oooo.

He never go where people dey park their expensive ride for house use public transport move.

Some people no just get time for protocol and unnecessary show off.
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by MeridianAutos(m): 6:55pm On Jan 03, 2022
[quote author=Sphinxvally post=109050949]My Alma mater

Lux Fiat... Was down the road from you. CKC. Primus Inter Pares!
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 03, 2022
greenie77:

I know, we had ours last month same day in five physical locations: Lagos, Abuja, New York, Toronto and London then virtually via zoom. We voluntarily contributed to the cost of the hosting and made provisions for transportation of some of us back in Nigeria who were not financially capable to show up for the event through our welfare committee and it was done with utmost confidentiality so the general group would not know who and who was helped out, to maintain their dignity.

Same when we do our monthly zoom meet up, 3GB of data is provided for each of us who can't afford it. At least everyone will be available online to yab each other and expose each other's adolescent escapades. cheesy cheesy

wow! Your peers are worthy of emulation!
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by RPG2020(m): 6:59pm On Jan 03, 2022
fuckingAyaya:
u can still fall by tryna lifting others

That's true cool

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 7:01pm On Jan 03, 2022
This is lovely cool

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by Oludara202: 7:03pm On Jan 03, 2022
Obi will always find a way to be in the news.
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by Qatar2022: 7:04pm On Jan 03, 2022
fuckingAyaya:
u can still fall by tryna lifting others
Don't try to lift others but give the necessary support they may need

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by elmodee7(m): 7:05pm On Jan 03, 2022
Classmates who are also co-ritualists

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by Nten: 7:09pm On Jan 03, 2022
DIKEnaWAR:
The ones sitting on the floor, na dem never make money, and they will probably worry Obi's life with calls about helping them set up in life.

The entire class will never allow any of them with money to sit on the floor. You go just hear the ones without money scream "No na. Come and take my seat/position"

Well, what I am saying here is be hardworking, believe in yourself and whether you have money or not, first, have some modicum of self respect. It is very necessary in this journey of life.
No ooo, for me I think they were the radical, stubborn or funny ones in class, even if they are wealthy will still relish those moments of behavior in class at that point in time. That's the fun of reunion

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by headbasher96(m): 7:10pm On Jan 03, 2022
This is not dmgs pls the op is a lier as i am typing now am sitted in dmgs
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by victorv12(m): 7:15pm On Jan 03, 2022
This guy should calm down. The attention he is pulling is getting too much. I'm not against what he is doing but the attention he is calling over the Nigeria media space is getting too much. He can easily be touched. His enemy can easily use someone that's close to him to bring him down. Someone should warn him.
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by hedonido: 7:16pm On Jan 03, 2022
That looks like almost the entire class....

Ol boy, it takes only an odogwu to mobilize this level of turn up. I know what's involved.

I fear this Obi of a guy.
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by Agbalanze(m): 7:22pm On Jan 03, 2022
Lux fiat !
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by Burruchaga71(m): 7:24pm On Jan 03, 2022
Umu Otunkwo .... Igbo Amaka
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by Babastrong(m): 7:27pm On Jan 03, 2022
[quote author=Irupetepete post=109045152]No be everybody to be wealthy or extra wealthy but we can surely rise by lifting others.. [ iruKILEYI Ko'olohun ma je kinri.]
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by Flamees(m): 7:38pm On Jan 03, 2022
casppyjay:
your choice

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by Irupetepete: 7:41pm On Jan 03, 2022
johnbosco11:
next time mind your business.
Don't involve my father.
next time, don't quote me. You are lucky to I decided to keep mute, I get bad mouth Gan believe me
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by Irupetepete: 7:42pm On Jan 03, 2022
Myself2:

Una don see Davido dey quote upandan.
Analytically, how do you rise by lifting others ? You don't know some loads will pull you down
by just doing the best you can..
Obi Cubana hosted his classmates today, am sure not all will be as wealthy as he is but am also sure he will lift some from poverty today
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 7:45pm On Jan 03, 2022
isaiah4life:
This is beautiful. At least he isn't like some that will remind their classmates how messed up they are because they became richer.

I remember once in our oud student facebook page, this guy put up a post asking what has been done for the less fortunate members of the association. See the way they shouted him down and were giving him shitty replies. Na there I unfollow them. No time
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by Naijanascam: 7:47pm On Jan 03, 2022
BuhariAdvocate:
People are really foolish well I congratulate the one that shunned such stupid outing . He will just take their glories and use it up .

And thunder haven't located you with this youruseless mentally....... UDELE
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by Immorttal: 7:48pm On Jan 03, 2022
Nothing pass secondary school classmates, the bond no be here i swear.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 03, 2022
DonTattaglia:

Even countries go broke not to talk of individuals..
So Dangote fit broke?
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by jimb(m): 8:01pm On Jan 03, 2022
ufodu no n' nleka chaii
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 03, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
So Dangote fit broke?
Yes. Most of these business guys are funded by loans. Their wealth are mostly in stocks, in order not to pay tax.
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by Dreytonisback(m): 8:23pm On Jan 03, 2022
In this kind of gathering , if you no get money and you come here, Omo na thinking go kill you when you reach house grin

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:35pm On Jan 03, 2022
Hustle o...make u no go ur classmate house dey sidon for ground

Money rules
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by isaiah4life(m): 8:58pm On Jan 03, 2022
Comrade, nice move.

Jaqenhghar:

I remember once in our oud student facebook page, this guy put up a post asking what has been done for the less fortunate members of the association. See the way they shouted him down and were giving him shitty replies. Na there I unfollow them. No time
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 9:00pm On Jan 03, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bill Gates Joins Instagram From Tanzania (Photos) / Femi Otedola, His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi In London (Photos) / Jeff Bezos Could Become World’s First Trillionaire By 2026

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.