Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,597 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) (54811 Views)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / CEO Of Nestoil Group Dances To Traditional Tune In His Anambra Mansion- PICTURES / Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by HIPROFILE(m): 9:04pm On Jan 03, 2022
This year I go host my old school boys in a big way too... This I have seen
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by seyz91(m): 9:10pm On Jan 03, 2022
cheesy
fuckingAyaya:
u can still fall by tryna lifting others

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by tiger28: 9:11pm On Jan 03, 2022
dont be surprised that cubana was the least likely to be successful amongst them......nobody knows tomorrow!!!
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by ekensi01: 9:11pm On Jan 03, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
E go hard make some wealthy people fall

Thats nt how it works. When you become rich try to connect with rich and richer people with love. You no go ever fall. Thats how it is. When you isolate yourself because u ar rich oga when you re falling na free fall.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by seyz91(m): 9:13pm On Jan 03, 2022
Shut up and stop saying nonsense
BuhariAdvocate:
People are really foolish well I congratulate the one that shunned such stupid outing . He will just take their glories and use it up .
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:30pm On Jan 03, 2022
Buziness101:

It's obvious you don't like helping people... You... Yes you
you don't know anything,when the time comes u will understand my comment bye for now
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:31pm On Jan 03, 2022
PointZerom:

You're one of those that shouldn't be helped.
them never do you strong thing before so no need to argue with you
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by ComeToJesus: 10:08pm On Jan 03, 2022
Cholls:
my brother all this epistle just to mock people wey you no know

Dude is something else. What's the big deal with sitting on the synthetic grass in a group picture?
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by marsup: 10:17pm On Jan 03, 2022
isaiah4life:
This is beautiful. At least he isn't like some that will remind their classmates how messed up they are because they became richer.

which perfect way to remind your mates how messed up they are, than to invite them to see your display of wealth? grin

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by Sphinxvally: 10:55pm On Jan 03, 2022
[quote author=MeridianAutos post=109051513][/quote]

Say no more Brov.
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by Starz825(m): 11:00pm On Jan 03, 2022
Dem Female classmates nko?
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 12:35am On Jan 04, 2022
fuckingAyaya:
u can still fall by tryna lifting others

Not others bt everybody.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by NCANTaskForce: 1:20am On Jan 04, 2022
God when?
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by tiger28: 5:59am On Jan 04, 2022
marsup:
which perfect way to remind your mates how messed up they are, than to invite them to see your display of wealth? grin
GBAM!!!!!!!!
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by yusluvad(m): 6:35am On Jan 04, 2022
Nice gesture from Obi Cubana...
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by kelly72: 6:47am On Jan 04, 2022
Cholls:
my brother all this epistle just to mock people wey you no know

Many paupers are philosophers, they glamorize penury.
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by PointZerom: 8:40am On Jan 04, 2022
fuckingAyaya:
them never do you strong thing before so no need to argue with you

Shut up.
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by Pootle: 12:15pm On Jan 04, 2022
no female in his class...their husband ban them from showing up grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bill Gates Joins Instagram From Tanzania (Photos) / Femi Otedola, His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi In London (Photos) / Jeff Bezos Could Become Worldโ€™s First Trillionaire By 2026

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.