Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,479 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

BBNaija's Whitemoney Visits Senator Ike Ekweremadu At His Enugu Residence (Pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BBNaija's Whitemoney Visits Senator Ike Ekweremadu At His Enugu Residence (Pix) (21713 Views)

Arthur Eze Hosts Peter Obi At His Enugu Residence (Photos) / PHOTOS: Senators Visit Ekweremadu At Home / Kenneth Okonkwo Unveils His Enugu Governorship Poster (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija's Whitemoney Visits Senator Ike Ekweremadu At His Enugu Residence (Pix) by envoymedia: 10:31pm On Jan 03, 2022
BBNaija's Whitemoney Visits Senator Ike Ekweremadu At His Enugu Residence (Photos)

Big Brother Naija season 6 winner, Whitemoney, visited former Nigerian deputy Senate president and current senator representing Enugu West, Senator Ike Ekweremadu, at his Enugu residence today, IgbereTV reports.

Senator Ekweremadu shared photos from the visit on his Facebook page with the caption;

"It was a great pleasure to receive my constituent and Big Brother Naija Season 6 winner, Hazel Oyeze (White Money), who paid me a New Year visit at my Enugu residence, today.

I commended him for flying the 042 flag high in the Creative Industry and for showcasing the virtues of humility and industry for which Ndi Enugu are known.

Keep soaring higher."

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=456645149161541&id=100044481787657

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Visits Senator Ike Ekweremadu At His Enugu Residence (Pix) by envoymedia: 10:31pm On Jan 03, 2022
More

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Visits Senator Ike Ekweremadu At His Enugu Residence (Pix) by NwaNimo1(m): 10:33pm On Jan 03, 2022
Just 2 cans of 'heineken' on offer.................No 'Hero' in sight?

[img]https://media1./images/d472e21bfc3fbc5d19525a7d11c18251/tenor.gif?itemid=22526451[/img]

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Visits Senator Ike Ekweremadu At His Enugu Residence (Pix) by Mrkumareze(m): 10:34pm On Jan 03, 2022
wink Ike my nigga, how far I don't know why*New Yam Festival* comes to mind whenever I see your pix.
Happy New Year Sir

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Visits Senator Ike Ekweremadu At His Enugu Residence (Pix) by decatalyst(m): 10:36pm On Jan 03, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Just 2 cans of 'heineken' on offer.................No 'Hero' in sight?

[img]https://media1./images/d472e21bfc3fbc5d19525a7d11c18251/tenor.gif?itemid=22526451[/img]

No worry. The "Hero" Dey fire.

E never don tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Visits Senator Ike Ekweremadu At His Enugu Residence (Pix) by Mystic216: 11:23pm On Jan 03, 2022
Ndi nkem
Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Visits Senator Ike Ekweremadu At His Enugu Residence (Pix) by NGpatriot: 11:29pm On Jan 03, 2022
Mr man, do proper grooming, cut all the grass inside your nose, it's nasty.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Visits Senator Ike Ekweremadu At His Enugu Residence (Pix) by ThEGodFaThEr110: 11:32pm On Jan 03, 2022
This is why I love Igbo people. they are good and loving people unlike my people who are so wicked and devilish that they can't help but stare at the size of the skull of a stranger while thinking of the market value(N5,000) at the same time.

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Visits Senator Ike Ekweremadu At His Enugu Residence (Pix) by Penguin2: 12:11am On Jan 04, 2022
So na android Whitemoney dey use?
Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Visits Senator Ike Ekweremadu At His Enugu Residence (Pix) by nitt: 12:26am On Jan 04, 2022
Penguin2:

This iPhone worship you people do just to belong sha.

Smh

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Visits Senator Ike Ekweremadu At His Enugu Residence (Pix) by Totilopussylick(m): 1:32am On Jan 04, 2022
It take fame to roll with the Rich smiley smiley.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Visits Senator Ike Ekweremadu At His Enugu Residence (Pix) by Totilopussylick(m): 1:39am On Jan 04, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr110:
This is why I love Igbo people. they are good and loving people unlike my people who are so wicked and devilish that they can't help but stare at the size of the skull of a stranger while thinking of the market value(N5,000) at the same time.
cheesy cheesy they are in competition with Dangote, bill Gates, mark Zuckerberg and co smiley cheesy.

They thinks they become rich through skull mining grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Visits Senator Ike Ekweremadu At His Enugu Residence (Pix) by Igbokid: 1:54am On Jan 04, 2022
Totilopussylick:
cheesy cheesy they are in competitive with Dangote, bill Gates, mark Zuckerberg and co smiley cheesy.

They thinks they become rich through skull mining grin cheesy
Have you eaten your mother too ??
Silly ipobian terrorist. You love yourselves but still eat yourselves for dinner and a skull is now cheaper than a wrap of akpu in your land ..

Fake love from fake Jews!!...
Ipob pigs want to bam bam and chill with the big boys. grin grin
They are ashamed Kano is more productive than their 5 tiny pigsty .
They've resorted to mining skulls to boost their miserly 29billion IGR grin grin

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Visits Senator Ike Ekweremadu At His Enugu Residence (Pix) by obicoolnino: 6:53am On Jan 04, 2022
Q

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Visits Senator Ike Ekweremadu At His Enugu Residence (Pix) by kennyade3h: 6:53am On Jan 04, 2022
Nice one
Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Visits Senator Ike Ekweremadu At His Enugu Residence (Pix) by Victorclean1: 6:53am On Jan 04, 2022
Good, who the cap fit, let him wear it. White money, the only thing you should never neglect, is the ability to imbibe humility in your inner selfn in all round .

Humility cost nothing but pays a lot. A suggestion not an accusation
Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Visits Senator Ike Ekweremadu At His Enugu Residence (Pix) by Skyfornia(m): 6:54am On Jan 04, 2022
This guy na pure hustler...Tinubu and Buhari will be begging him to meet them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Visits Senator Ike Ekweremadu At His Enugu Residence (Pix) by peacettw: 6:55am On Jan 04, 2022
Enough of this already

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Visits Senator Ike Ekweremadu At His Enugu Residence (Pix) by bluefilm: 6:55am On Jan 04, 2022
Selense. grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Visits Senator Ike Ekweremadu At His Enugu Residence (Pix) by errigdee: 6:56am On Jan 04, 2022
binary connect
Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Visits Senator Ike Ekweremadu At His Enugu Residence (Pix) by Ezemarcel(m): 6:57am On Jan 04, 2022
Binance sign on his cap

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Visits Senator Ike Ekweremadu At His Enugu Residence (Pix) by kasim155: 6:59am On Jan 04, 2022
Igbokid:

Have you eaten your mother too ??
Silly ipobian terrorist. You love yourselves but still eat yourselves for dinner and a skull is now cheaper than a wrap of akpu in your land ..

Fake love from fake Jews!!...
Ipob pigs want to bam bam and chill with the big boys. grin grin
They are ashamed Kano is more productive than their 5 tiny pigsty .
They've resorted to mining skulls to boost their miserly 29billion IGR grin grin

Don't mind them, they will be coming online to form fake love among them while in reality there is no love between them, most of them always have big hatred for Yoruba and other tribes too, though still have some good ones among them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Visits Senator Ike Ekweremadu At His Enugu Residence (Pix) by SmartPolician: 6:59am On Jan 04, 2022
Ike Ekweremadu is one greedy politician who doesn't even hide it. This man has been active in politics since 1999 and he's not even ready to retire. Now, he wants to further his political career with the governorship position. SMH.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Visits Senator Ike Ekweremadu At His Enugu Residence (Pix) by tonididdy(m): 7:00am On Jan 04, 2022
How can you be fresher than a senator shocked shocked shocked grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Visits Senator Ike Ekweremadu At His Enugu Residence (Pix) by Onyenna(m): 7:00am On Jan 04, 2022
Okay
Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Visits Senator Ike Ekweremadu At His Enugu Residence (Pix) by Mko123(m): 7:00am On Jan 04, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr110:

If all what you could give to rubbish this lovely thread is this, I shall advice you not to miss pastor Kumuyi Impact Crusade.
Quote if I.Q is below quarter

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Visits Senator Ike Ekweremadu At His Enugu Residence (Pix) by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 04, 2022
Make he no go throw am stone oh, hahahah. Baba yam festival
Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Visits Senator Ike Ekweremadu At His Enugu Residence (Pix) by bigcee(m): 7:08am On Jan 04, 2022
NGpatriot:
Mr man, do proper grooming, cut all the grass inside your nose, it's nasty.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Noise hair serves an important purpose. His own is very OK.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Visits Senator Ike Ekweremadu At His Enugu Residence (Pix) by MartinsD12(m): 7:08am On Jan 04, 2022
Penguin2:
Yes na Tecno better android be that presently the highest premium Tecno ever produced very sleek device the phantom x and remember he is Tecno ambassador

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Visits Senator Ike Ekweremadu At His Enugu Residence (Pix) by Wobatery: 7:09am On Jan 04, 2022
And so fucking what?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy / Father Mbaka: Nigeria Is Cursed With Bad Leadership / Anxiety In Presidency, Security Over 2019 Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.