Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,467 members, 7,850,618 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:01 AM

Osibanjo Was On Panel That Enslaved Lagos To Tinubu Alpha Beta At 10% Commission - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osibanjo Was On Panel That Enslaved Lagos To Tinubu Alpha Beta At 10% Commission (1537 Views)

Drama As Senators Walk Out On Panel Over ‘Lopsided Recruitment’ In Army / EndSARS: Lagos To Release White Paper On Panel Report Today – Sanwo-Olu / EndSARS: ‘Truth Needs No Defence’, DJ Switch Speaks On Panel’s Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osibanjo Was On Panel That Enslaved Lagos To Tinubu Alpha Beta At 10% Commission by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 03, 2022
Yemi Osibanjo was part of the panel when he was Commissioner of Justice that enslaved Lagos to Tinubu Alpha Beta at 10% commission of states taxes. According to former Managing Director of Alpha Beta,Dapo Apara, the company was registered the same year it received the monopoly with a sharing percentage of 70:30 in favour of Tinubu who hid his ownership through fronts in 2003

In 2014 Tinubu removed Dapo Apara from Alpha Beta and took over 100% control and continues to enjoy 10% of Lagos state taxes remitted to his account each month.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/10/08/revealed-how-bola-tinubu-used-osun-governor-oyetola-others-fronts-alpha-beta

Re: Osibanjo Was On Panel That Enslaved Lagos To Tinubu Alpha Beta At 10% Commission by Gazzy88(m): 10:50pm On Jan 03, 2022
You can't convince me you're not being paid for all these threads solely on tinubu. Is it pay-per-post or pay-per-thread?

5 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Was On Panel That Enslaved Lagos To Tinubu Alpha Beta At 10% Commission by AntonVince: 10:50pm On Jan 03, 2022
It's actually 14.6% (not 10%) that Tinubu's Alpha Beta corners monthly from Lagos' IGR.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Osibanjo Was On Panel That Enslaved Lagos To Tinubu Alpha Beta At 10% Commission by AntonVince: 10:53pm On Jan 03, 2022
[s]
Gazzy88:
You can't convince me you're not being paid for all these threads solely on tinubu. Is it pay-per-post or pay-per-thread?
[/s]

Stop attacking the messenger.
Counter his message with facts if you have any.

He even understated the percentage. It's 14.6% monthly, not 10.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osibanjo Was On Panel That Enslaved Lagos To Tinubu Alpha Beta At 10% Commission by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 03, 2022
Gazzy88:

1. Please post all threads in the right section, and don't derail threads by posting off topic.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osibanjo Was On Panel That Enslaved Lagos To Tinubu Alpha Beta At 10% Commission by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 03, 2022
AntonVince:
It's actually 14.6% (not 10%) that Tinubu's Alpha Beta corners monthly from Lagos' IGR.

Re: Osibanjo Was On Panel That Enslaved Lagos To Tinubu Alpha Beta At 10% Commission by Penguin2: 10:58pm On Jan 03, 2022
AntonVince:

Imagine.

The truth is that Osinbajo’s presidency is Tinubu’s presidency in proxy.

Presidential directives will still be signed off at bourdilon.

I guess that’s why they are trying to create false crises between Osinbajo and Tinubu so we think the two men are not together but we shall never be deceived.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osibanjo Was On Panel That Enslaved Lagos To Tinubu Alpha Beta At 10% Commission by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 03, 2022
Penguin2:

Imagine.

The truth is that Osinbajo’s presidency is Tinubu’s presidency in proxy.

Presidential directives will still be signed off at bourdilon.

I guess that’s why they are trying to create false crises between Osinbajo and Tinubu so we think the two men are not together but we shall never be deceived.
Gbam!
Re: Osibanjo Was On Panel That Enslaved Lagos To Tinubu Alpha Beta At 10% Commission by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 03, 2022
Frontpage
Re: Osibanjo Was On Panel That Enslaved Lagos To Tinubu Alpha Beta At 10% Commission by ThEGodFaThEr110: 11:23pm On Jan 03, 2022
I said it that Osinbadoo a.ka short man devil is a fake pastor, theres no difference between him and hushpuppy.
Is it not the same fake pastor that went round the markets bribing market women while f.ondling with their breast upandan all in the name of trader money.
Re: Osibanjo Was On Panel That Enslaved Lagos To Tinubu Alpha Beta At 10% Commission by Nobody: 12:54am On Jan 04, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr110:
I said it that Osinbadoo a.ka short man devil is a fake pastor, theres no difference between him and hushpuppy.
Is it not the same fake pastor that went round the markets bribing market women while f.ondling with their breast upandan all in the name of trader money.
He should have removed himself from the panel. Now he will forever me reminded as the man that sold out lagosians, so the Bullion Van King can collect 10%-14.6% forever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osibanjo Was On Panel That Enslaved Lagos To Tinubu Alpha Beta At 10% Commission by TheRareGem1(f): 5:38am On Jan 04, 2022
Sowore..you can't spin this....alpha beta was established for a greater good of Lagos and it is paying off. A win win for everybody and should rather use your father's and uncles in Edo to front ? Man got the best brains this country have and we can see the result.

4 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Was On Panel That Enslaved Lagos To Tinubu Alpha Beta At 10% Commission by okefranci: 8:57am On Jan 04, 2022
You guy again ,do you think you can use your lies to draw Osinbajo down
Re: Osibanjo Was On Panel That Enslaved Lagos To Tinubu Alpha Beta At 10% Commission by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 04, 2022
okefranci:
You guy again ,do you think you can use your lies to draw Osinbajo down
He was part of the panel that have Alpha Beta monopoly to collect taxes at 10% commission along with other commissioners.

Re: Osibanjo Was On Panel That Enslaved Lagos To Tinubu Alpha Beta At 10% Commission by Joylove2324(f): 12:15pm On Jan 04, 2022
Re: Osibanjo Was On Panel That Enslaved Lagos To Tinubu Alpha Beta At 10% Commission by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 04, 2022
Okoro go wail tire this year

BAT 2023

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Was On Panel That Enslaved Lagos To Tinubu Alpha Beta At 10% Commission by maybanks: 12:53pm On Jan 04, 2022
To shame OP and is likes Lagos State still remains the highest revenue grossing State. Even the OP's State of Origin wants to be like Lagos State

2 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Was On Panel That Enslaved Lagos To Tinubu Alpha Beta At 10% Commission by meccuno: 2:29pm On Jan 04, 2022
RuudVan:
Yemi Osibanjo was part of the panel when he was Commissioner of Justice that enslaved Lagos to Tinubu Alpha Beta at 10% commission of states taxes. According to former Managing Director of Alpha Beta,Dapo Apara, the company was registered the same year it received the monopoly with a sharing percentage of 70:30 in favour of Tinubu who hid his ownership through fronts in 2003

In 2014 Tinubu removed Dapo Apara from Alpha Beta and took over 100% control and continues to enjoy 10% of Lagos state taxes remitted to his account each month.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/10/08/revealed-how-bola-tinubu-used-osun-governor-oyetola-others-fronts-alpha-beta
fake pastor grin grin grin
Re: Osibanjo Was On Panel That Enslaved Lagos To Tinubu Alpha Beta At 10% Commission by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 04, 2022
maybanks:
To shame OP and is likes Lagos State still remains the highest revenue grossing State. Even the OP's State of Origin wants to be like Lagos State
Lagos could have still become the highest grossing state with 20 million, without enslaving Lagos to paying Tinubu's Alpha Beta 10% forever.

Collecting taxes is not rocket science.
Re: Osibanjo Was On Panel That Enslaved Lagos To Tinubu Alpha Beta At 10% Commission by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 05, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
Okoro go wail tire this year

BAT 2023

Re: Osibanjo Was On Panel That Enslaved Lagos To Tinubu Alpha Beta At 10% Commission by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 05, 2022
[quote author=RuudVan post=109095542][/quote]You no get any serious candidate, but you go dey here dey wail about Tinubu.

At the end of the day, you and I do not have more than 1 vote.

BAT 2023

Re: Osibanjo Was On Panel That Enslaved Lagos To Tinubu Alpha Beta At 10% Commission by kettykin: 9:44am On Jan 05, 2022
So lagosians are indirectly paying tax to Tinubu.

This is not democracy but a decayed and degraded form of autocracy. No where in this civilized and uncivilised world is this obtainable, even in the time of Jesus and Joseph tax went to the government and not to the Pharoah or emperor.
Tinubu the Pharoah of Lagos, Nigeria no be Lagos oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osibanjo Was On Panel That Enslaved Lagos To Tinubu Alpha Beta At 10% Commission by FarahAideed: 9:50am On Jan 05, 2022
Abeg what that smokers lighter doing on the table

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osibanjo Was On Panel That Enslaved Lagos To Tinubu Alpha Beta At 10% Commission by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 05, 2022
kettykin:
So lagosians are indirectly paying tax to Tinubu
Yes, every single Lagosian pays 10% monthly tax/tithe to Tinubu. That is how he ensured he is rich forever by introducing dubious consultants when he governor, when tax collection is not rocket science.
Re: Osibanjo Was On Panel That Enslaved Lagos To Tinubu Alpha Beta At 10% Commission by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 05, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
You no get any serious candidate, but you go dey here dey wail about Tinubu.

At the end of the day, you and I do not have more than 1 vote.

BAT 2023
Tell that to INEC and politicians the master riggers. Look at the votes in the North that always record 90-100% votes even in war torn areas during elections.
Re: Osibanjo Was On Panel That Enslaved Lagos To Tinubu Alpha Beta At 10% Commission by sammyj: 10:14am On Jan 05, 2022
grin grin grin Crap grin grin grin grin OP just need to answer this question. Who appointed the Lagos state Antony General
Re: Osibanjo Was On Panel That Enslaved Lagos To Tinubu Alpha Beta At 10% Commission by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 05, 2022
sammyj:
grin grin grin Crap grin grin grin grin OP just need to answer this question. Who appointed the Lagos state Antony General

Re: Osibanjo Was On Panel That Enslaved Lagos To Tinubu Alpha Beta At 10% Commission by sammyj: 10:22am On Jan 05, 2022
If this is what you can present. I hope you have ever worked in an organisation or institution with an organogram [quote author=RuudVan post=109096657][/quote]
Re: Osibanjo Was On Panel That Enslaved Lagos To Tinubu Alpha Beta At 10% Commission by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 05, 2022
sammyj:
If this is what you can present. I hope you have ever worked in an organisation or institution with an organogram
Yes, I have worked in an organization listed on the stock exchange. You are not allowed to award contracts to your personal company if in a position of authority, that is considered corruption and abuse of your office.
Re: Osibanjo Was On Panel That Enslaved Lagos To Tinubu Alpha Beta At 10% Commission by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 05, 2022
kettykin:
So lagosians are indirectly paying tax to Tinubu.

This is not democracy but a decayed and degraded form of autocracy. No where in this civilized and uncivilised world is this obtainable, even in the time of Jesus and Joseph tax went to the government and not to the Pharoah or emperor.
Tinubu the Pharoah of Lagos, Nigeria no be Lagos oooo

Re: Osibanjo Was On Panel That Enslaved Lagos To Tinubu Alpha Beta At 10% Commission by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 05, 2022
meccuno:
fake pastor grin grin grin
lipsrsealed
Re: Osibanjo Was On Panel That Enslaved Lagos To Tinubu Alpha Beta At 10% Commission by sammyj: 11:17am On Jan 05, 2022
I am not disputing this. What I am trying to convey is how do you stop your Boss, legally elected governor from executing his agenda looking at it from the Organogram point of view
RuudVan:

Yes, I have worked in an organization listed on the stock exchange. You are not allowed to award contracts to your personal company if in a position of authority, that is considered corruption and abuse of your office.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BIAFRA: We No Longer Take Orders From Nnamdi Kanu - Simon Ekpa / Man Mourns Sister Killed In Abuja-kaduna Train Bombing / Please Borrow Me Running Mate: Peter Obi Renews Effort To Woo Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.