Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Tinubu Is Leadership Newspaper Politician Of The Year 2021 (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Leadership Newspaper Politician Of The Year 2021 (Photo) (12159 Views)

Peter Obi Wins Politician Of The Year At Ongoing Leadership Awards / Suleiman Aliyu, Corper With Leadership Newspaper Shot At Shiite Protest (photo) / Dino Melaye Receives Best Senator, Politician Of The Year "Who Is Who" Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Is Leadership Newspaper Politician Of The Year 2021 (Photo) by Okutanla1: 6:11am On Jan 04, 2022
cheesy cool

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Leadership Newspaper Politician Of The Year 2021 (Photo) by chiemmanuel(m): 6:12am On Jan 04, 2022
Ayumad or something?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Leadership Newspaper Politician Of The Year 2021 (Photo) by Okutanla1: 6:13am On Jan 04, 2022
Wailers, where una dey? Make una come gather here. Food don land. 2022 go be another year of wailing for una. grin

94 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is Leadership Newspaper Politician Of The Year 2021 (Photo) by ScamHunter: 6:23am On Jan 04, 2022
grin grin
Junk journalism...once they're given brown envelope, they start misyarning....

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is Leadership Newspaper Politician Of The Year 2021 (Photo) by tutudesz: 11:09am On Jan 04, 2022
All this awards this year funny O!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Leadership Newspaper Politician Of The Year 2021 (Photo) by OfficialGaGa(m): 11:09am On Jan 04, 2022
Then should buhari be "terrorist of the year....."

And lawan "rubber stamp of the year....."

25 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Leadership Newspaper Politician Of The Year 2021 (Photo) by Sladotun(m): 11:09am On Jan 04, 2022
Can you all imagine how 2026 would look like?

Lol.
Ok.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Leadership Newspaper Politician Of The Year 2021 (Photo) by LesbianBoy(m): 11:09am On Jan 04, 2022
This one that this yeye Tinubu is now always in the news. This was how they did for buhari until he won.

Nigerians never learn angry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Leadership Newspaper Politician Of The Year 2021 (Photo) by sweet16s: 11:10am On Jan 04, 2022
Bought or merited?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Leadership Newspaper Politician Of The Year 2021 (Photo) by SultanOfPuna: 11:10am On Jan 04, 2022
It is better for a mad man to hail me and give me praises than a yoruba man.

The reason women call them Yoruba Demons is because they can promise you heaven and earth.. Sing praises to you everyday then they turn around and backstab and betray you.

The same way they hailed Awolowo and still betrayed him
The same way they hailed Mko Abiola and betrayed him
Same thing with Igboho.
Tinubu own is loading, e go do am like film

They have D.N.A of betrayal in them
if you check well,
Judas isscariot might be yoruba man.

15 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is Leadership Newspaper Politician Of The Year 2021 (Photo) by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 04, 2022
In Nigeria, we all know that 95% of all awards are bought with BROWN ENVELOPES.

Now, aside from foisting on us, this calamity of a government that took us 500years backward in every indices; ask yourselves if this ugly, drug-dealing, blood-drinking, heroine-snorting character described in the article below is worth your vote.

Two many accusations from so many people about you CAN NEVER BE FALSE.

And we equally know that YINKA ODUMAKIN was a member of your inner caucus until 2006, and therefore couldn’t have fabricated all these.

Here’s a bonus video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1NlrfPpjA0%5B%2Fflash

PART 4: March 19, 2019

I am Yinka Odumakin and nobody can say he had known me under any identity in my life. I have led a straight life unlike you that people know under different identities depending on where they met you in your about 80 years on earth .Yes,80!

Those of us who are knowledgeable about you can’t buy your 66 claim for so many reasons.

The current governor of Osun is the son of your immediate senior sister from Iragbiji and he is 63 while you are claiming 66. Your first wife died in Lagos recently unannounced at 74.

When the son he had for you died many months earlier his age had to be doctored to fit into the lie that you live.

And there is a photograph of yours at the palace of Soun Ogbomoso in 1974 when the current monarch was installed with a bottle of beer and packet of cigarette in your front. You mean you were 20 when you were drinking and smoking in a palace?

The old boys of Government College Ibadan were planning a reception for you when someone asked which set you belonged to .There has been no answer to that till date and the reception was cancelled. The tales by moonlight on Chigago State University and University of Chiicago are all over the place.

My parents are alive in Osun and by God’s grace I will give them a befitting burial. I will not have to send emissaries to bury them since I have not abandoned “moomi” (that’s how we Oyo people in Osun call mummy) to be calling another woman “maami” in Lagos to fit a life of lie and greed. No Mama HID Awolowo would have told me that she knew all the children of “maami ” and that I was not one of them.

The political buffoons around you would hold you out as an anti-third term person today but you know what happened between us on May 2, 2006. We had a meeting at Airport Hotel in Lagos where you were dictating the communique against third term unknown to participants you were at a meeting till wee hours of that morning to work third term in another way.

I was reading the communique to the press when you called me. I gave the phone to the late Rev Tunji Adebiyi but you told him you wanted to speak with me. We didn’t get to talk till late in the night. I had with me in the car as you spoke with me from VGC to Ikeja then President of Egbe Omo Yoruba in North America, Mr Odusanya.

Let me quote you verbatim:

”I hope you have not released that communique? We need to manage this third term carefully.

Obasanjo is a blind cat. If he causes problem now and they kill one Yoruba graduate in Kano and we kill 200 people selling onions in mile 12, it is not equal.

I am therefore proposing that we have a win-win situation. Instead of outright third term we can have the confab recommendation of one six-year tenure starting with the incumbent having 2 extra years and so with we the governors.

We can use the two years to empower people like you and handover to one of you. I have asked General Alani Akinrinade to come and I am going to meet Prof Soyinka to discuss it. I want you to think about it”

I told you as a matter of fact that the proposition was unreasonable and there was nothing for me to think about as I would prefer outright third term where we would have elections to automatic two years extension.

But my eyes were opened to how unreliable you are that night. Here was a man dictating communique against third term in the morning having this conversation with me at night.

I made up my mind on you that night. The conversation I had with you minutes after Funso Williams was killed and the way you handled your your succession made me to severe political links with you within six months. ~ Yinka Odumakin

The Fulani Bastards killed Pa Fasoranti’s daughter, Tinubu came to the scene and asked: “Where are their cows”? Because he wanted to become President, he absolved the Fulani Bastards of their crime against our people.

Do the Fulani go with their cows whenever they embark on their kidnapping & killing rampage? That shows Tinubu’s defective, analogue brain is even worse than that of Buhari.

Buhari tripled the price of gas, Tinubu kept quiet because he didn’t want to jeopardize his chances of becoming the next President.

Buhari increased the price of Electricity twice & Pre-paid meter; Tinubu kept quiet because he didn’t want to offend Buhari.

This same stupid government is plotting to removing the (non existent) petroleum subsidy by June next year, which will catapult the current price of PMS from 162Naira per liter to over 400Naira per litre - thereby further plunging Nigerians into the abyss.

But that is none of Tinubu’s concern as long as his Presidential Ambition is untainted.

Now, you want us to support you in becoming the President after the illiterate bastard you foisted on us ruined our collective lives by taking us 500years backward to the Stone Age with his archaic trial & error policies, not to even talk of his nepotism & terrorist-backing.

His inglorious witch of a wife: 3-term Senator.

His daughter: Iyaloja of Lagos State.

His son-in-law: Federal Rep Member.

His brother: Oando CEO (Wale Tinubu).

His bastard son: Largest stakeholder in LCC and the impending Governor of Lagos State.

His Cronies: Thieves, Assassins, Hired Killers, Corrupt Kings, Touts & retired Political Prostitutes like that old, foolish bastard called Bisi Akande.

His insatiable greed has ruined & killed enough lives already, therefore Nigeria will rather go the way of Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia & Syria and then burn to ashes than to have you cursed, unremorseful, heroine-snorting bastard at the helm.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is Leadership Newspaper Politician Of The Year 2021 (Photo) by abobote: 11:10am On Jan 04, 2022
Lol, Tinubu that spent 2021 in London

15 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Leadership Newspaper Politician Of The Year 2021 (Photo) by TemmyT002(m): 11:10am On Jan 04, 2022
Omooo, the hustle is real.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Leadership Newspaper Politician Of The Year 2021 (Photo) by johnrash(m): 11:11am On Jan 04, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Leadership Newspaper Politician Of The Year 2021 (Photo) by sammirano: 11:11am On Jan 04, 2022
Some flatbrains will experience severe heart pain over this.

24 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Leadership Newspaper Politician Of The Year 2021 (Photo) by ntrukpum(m): 11:11am On Jan 04, 2022
For doing what?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Leadership Newspaper Politician Of The Year 2021 (Photo) by johnchima007(m): 11:11am On Jan 04, 2022
Publicity or advertising at its peak. Campaign don start o. Very soon we will be hearing things like;
Tinubu buys a new dog
Tinubu hugs wizkid and Davido
Tinubu trekks from Isiokpo to Mbiama
Tinubu shakes umuagbara..
Gani fawehimi and Ojukwu endorses Tinubu..
Tinubu consults Desmond Tutu...

I hope better candidates emerges and I hope Nigerians vote persons and not party..

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Leadership Newspaper Politician Of The Year 2021 (Photo) by FineUsername(m): 11:11am On Jan 04, 2022
Their opinion.
Re: Tinubu Is Leadership Newspaper Politician Of The Year 2021 (Photo) by Comr(m): 11:11am On Jan 04, 2022
i celebrate with jagaban of borgu.

22 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Leadership Newspaper Politician Of The Year 2021 (Photo) by KingAzubuike(f): 11:11am On Jan 04, 2022
Bought . Everyone knows award is always bought in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Leadership Newspaper Politician Of The Year 2021 (Photo) by Jekamaflow: 11:11am On Jan 04, 2022
Jagaban

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Leadership Newspaper Politician Of The Year 2021 (Photo) by Factfinder1(m): 11:12am On Jan 04, 2022
Paid sponsorships...if you know

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Leadership Newspaper Politician Of The Year 2021 (Photo) by Champneys: 11:12am On Jan 04, 2022
Brown paper journalism. Lol

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Leadership Newspaper Politician Of The Year 2021 (Photo) by tutudesz: 11:12am On Jan 04, 2022
Moferere:
Illiterate Peoples of Biafra will soon come here and wail.

We challenged them to present a presidential candidate, they said it is Sen. Anyim Pius Anyim.

Okay, let's go to the field.
The defeat will be sweet

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Leadership Newspaper Politician Of The Year 2021 (Photo) by Testoooof: 11:12am On Jan 04, 2022
Ok
Re: Tinubu Is Leadership Newspaper Politician Of The Year 2021 (Photo) by Torosk1(m): 11:12am On Jan 04, 2022
Tinubu the afonja agbero criminal politifcian

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Leadership Newspaper Politician Of The Year 2021 (Photo) by wallay77(m): 11:12am On Jan 04, 2022
Lol...if him like make him be forbes politician of the year...this country will never be for him and his touts....tueh

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Middle Belt Youths, Cleric Declare Support For Jonathan’s Re-election / Don't Politicise Benue, Taraba Killing - Governor Ortom Says / Osinbajo Meets With President Of The World Bank, David Malpass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.