Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,433 members, 7,850,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:30 AM

Youths Lynch 2 Scrap Collectors For Beating Young Man To Death In Akwa Ibom - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Youths Lynch 2 Scrap Collectors For Beating Young Man To Death In Akwa Ibom (27997 Views)

Lagos Police Rescue 53 Year Old Woman From Lynch Mob. / Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) / Angry Mob Lynch Political Thug In Kogi After He Stabbed Council Staff To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Lynch 2 Scrap Collectors For Beating Young Man To Death In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 04, 2022
Those SCRAP GUYS no no say Akwa Ibom na land of no nonsense. They are always ready to prepare a table of burnt offering before thee.

9 Likes

Re: Youths Lynch 2 Scrap Collectors For Beating Young Man To Death In Akwa Ibom by akanbiaa(m): 12:11pm On Jan 04, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Youths Lynch 2 Scrap Collectors For Beating Young Man To Death In Akwa Ibom by nuelyoyo(m): 12:12pm On Jan 04, 2022
cry cry The mistake the young guy did was confronting the two scavengers alone.
Re: Youths Lynch 2 Scrap Collectors For Beating Young Man To Death In Akwa Ibom by psucc(m): 12:16pm On Jan 04, 2022
Who follows? The Police is very straightforward with this case. In fact, if they continue this way, 2022 is going to be better. MacDon, Happy New Year.

Hausa and violence? Inseparable twin.
Re: Youths Lynch 2 Scrap Collectors For Beating Young Man To Death In Akwa Ibom by eherbal(m): 12:16pm On Jan 04, 2022
Segggggghh:

All games are payment after winning...

U ain't paying anything till the game I gives u win.. so no scam
but why change moniker and just registering again today? You're suspicious bro

1 Like

Re: Youths Lynch 2 Scrap Collectors For Beating Young Man To Death In Akwa Ibom by Onyiiobi7735(m): 12:21pm On Jan 04, 2022
Baawaa:

Those scrap collectors are guilty in all ways,and they deserve the judgement those youths gave them.
They have been sent in flames to meet Allah.
Re: Youths Lynch 2 Scrap Collectors For Beating Young Man To Death In Akwa Ibom by alloy123: 12:23pm On Jan 04, 2022
jungle justice is not in our law but sometimes the solution..

2 Likes

Re: Youths Lynch 2 Scrap Collectors For Beating Young Man To Death In Akwa Ibom by NaijaCover(m): 12:30pm On Jan 04, 2022
Nawa o

Bad News Here And There
Re: Youths Lynch 2 Scrap Collectors For Beating Young Man To Death In Akwa Ibom by Decryptor(m): 12:34pm On Jan 04, 2022
Offpoint1:
In all my journey in Nigeria, the people I fear most are the Akwa-Ibom youths... I laugh when I hear "Warri no dey carry last"...
Don't misbehave in Akwa-Ibom as an indigene or non-indigene...
Perish any idea of stealing or violence in that state.

I swear. Akwa-Ibom and Cross River carry the lead in lynching. Especially if you are a non-indigene. Something that would ordinarily be dialogued amicably can lead to killing the person(s) involved.

5 Likes

Re: Youths Lynch 2 Scrap Collectors For Beating Young Man To Death In Akwa Ibom by realstars: 12:38pm On Jan 04, 2022
Bad day for scavengers

2 Likes

Re: Youths Lynch 2 Scrap Collectors For Beating Young Man To Death In Akwa Ibom by philus66(m): 12:38pm On Jan 04, 2022
chibu4u2:

4th January 2022 and not a day have gone by w/o bad news.......this year go worse pass 2021. Believe that!
Abeg talk for yourself bros..

2 Likes

Re: Youths Lynch 2 Scrap Collectors For Beating Young Man To Death In Akwa Ibom by fashrola(m): 12:41pm On Jan 04, 2022
Offpoint1:
In all my journey in Nigeria, the people I fear most are the Akwa-Ibom youths... I laugh when I hear "Warri no dey carry last"...

Na burn dem dey burn thief for there ooo.....

7 Likes

Re: Youths Lynch 2 Scrap Collectors For Beating Young Man To Death In Akwa Ibom by raphy(m): 12:47pm On Jan 04, 2022
May his soul R.i.p amen
Re: Youths Lynch 2 Scrap Collectors For Beating Young Man To Death In Akwa Ibom by realstars: 12:54pm On Jan 04, 2022
Baawaa:

Those scrap collectors are guilty in all ways,and they deserve the judgement those youths gave them.
Men! The end of it sweet me die, the best justice for the thiefs.
Re: Youths Lynch 2 Scrap Collectors For Beating Young Man To Death In Akwa Ibom by BLoomfrancs(m): 12:57pm On Jan 04, 2022
airminem:
2022 ipob again

Mumu man
Re: Youths Lynch 2 Scrap Collectors For Beating Young Man To Death In Akwa Ibom by od501: 12:57pm On Jan 04, 2022
dollytino4real:
these scavengers have missions in all our villages, they are there to notice all our hide out in case of any causality. Nigeria is in time bomb

You observed well. They are already taking over Awka Ibom. There are even some land sand excavations sites I see some Fulani people managing. Indeed, Nigeria is sitting on a tome bomb.

2 Likes

Re: Youths Lynch 2 Scrap Collectors For Beating Young Man To Death In Akwa Ibom by realstars: 1:02pm On Jan 04, 2022
alloy123:
jungle justice is not in our law but sometimes the solution..
Infact. the best solution when it comes to this kind of story.
Re: Youths Lynch 2 Scrap Collectors For Beating Young Man To Death In Akwa Ibom by airsaylongcome: 1:07pm On Jan 04, 2022
Offpoint1:

As we say in Warri, we no dey carry last. Highest na second to last. We must "gap" one person
Re: Youths Lynch 2 Scrap Collectors For Beating Young Man To Death In Akwa Ibom by Mrpojj(m): 1:13pm On Jan 04, 2022
Offpoint1:
An akwaibom man love peace, and is ready to defend himself if need be

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Lynch 2 Scrap Collectors For Beating Young Man To Death In Akwa Ibom by otomatic(m): 1:15pm On Jan 04, 2022
Now, that is justice, jungle or not.
If someone mentions you and thief in the same sentence, in the streets of Akwa Ibom, just know that your end has come.
Used tyres and petrol must appear and You must go up in flames.

5 Likes

Re: Youths Lynch 2 Scrap Collectors For Beating Young Man To Death In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 04, 2022
Nigeria and jungle justice are like 5&6 say NO TO VIOLENCE but all this scrap collector most of them are thieves but one corner of my mind say it’s good they were kill because Nigerian police go collect their bail and free them but jungle justice no good

3 Likes

Re: Youths Lynch 2 Scrap Collectors For Beating Young Man To Death In Akwa Ibom by JBoss25(m): 1:20pm On Jan 04, 2022
chibu4u2:

4th January 2022 and not a day have gone by w/o bad news.......this year go worse pass 2021. Believe that!
Thunder fire that ur mouth, 2022 will be the best year
Re: Youths Lynch 2 Scrap Collectors For Beating Young Man To Death In Akwa Ibom by udemzyudex(m): 1:29pm On Jan 04, 2022
Police and soldiers arrived in trucks.

The annoying thing is that commissioners of police,DPO from the north are sent down to the south to protect these guys.

I have a friend who's shop was ransacked,his goods, customers laptops all important things were stolen,he later found his gen their scrap yard ,since he has already reported the case to police,he went to notify them concerning the gen he saw at their yard.

Till date the police have failed to make any arrest concerning the case.
These guys act with impunity because they know they will eventually be released if at all they are arrested,this is because they have top people in power.

3 Likes

Re: Youths Lynch 2 Scrap Collectors For Beating Young Man To Death In Akwa Ibom by Getfunded: 1:33pm On Jan 04, 2022
So sad he had to die while standing his ground for his immediate sphere of influence. These trespassers / thieves / murderers just wasted an innocent soul.

2 Likes

Re: Youths Lynch 2 Scrap Collectors For Beating Young Man To Death In Akwa Ibom by emetisuccess(m): 1:38pm On Jan 04, 2022
As soon as I saw akwA Ibom, I knew very well that those boys won't be spared, I mean. They can never be alive. Awo afowotodeh, Idehe awo aman? U try shit here. I pity u. They are always fast. B4 police will arrive u are don for.

3 Likes

Re: Youths Lynch 2 Scrap Collectors For Beating Young Man To Death In Akwa Ibom by dollytino4real(f): 2:02pm On Jan 04, 2022
od501:

You observed well. They are already taking over Awka Ibom. There are even some land sand excavations sites I see some Fulani people managing. Indeed, Nigeria is sitting on a tome bomb.
yes o! my village is d least place I expected dem but I was surprised to see dem all over the place
Re: Youths Lynch 2 Scrap Collectors For Beating Young Man To Death In Akwa Ibom by Elidrisy20: 2:07pm On Jan 04, 2022
RIP
Ipob it will never be good for you
Re: Youths Lynch 2 Scrap Collectors For Beating Young Man To Death In Akwa Ibom by Tellwhat: 2:08pm On Jan 04, 2022
Decryptor:

I swear. Akwa-Ibom and Cross River carry the lead in lynching. Especially if you are a non-indigene. Something that would ordinarily be dialogued amicably can lead to killing the person(s) involved.
They're very mean

People wey dey chain children all in the name of accusations say the pikin na witch

In fact I think the killing of twins happened mostly in akwa ibom / cross River before it was abolished

And I have had a rumor that such practice still happens there today

Those people no dey play with jungle justice
To kill no dey hard them

4 Likes

Re: Youths Lynch 2 Scrap Collectors For Beating Young Man To Death In Akwa Ibom by Tissyjay(f): 2:26pm On Jan 04, 2022
It’s so painful the guy had to die.
These scrap collectors are very unfortunate set of people. Same way one of them burgled my apartment, scattered every nook and cranny of the house. Stole my cloths ,cleared all my husbands shoe, cylinder, system, set of pot, curtain, generator engine, jewelry etc. The fool had the guts to still come around few days later nd was wearing my old engagement ring. He was spotted by my one little girl opposite my house, she saw him while he carrying the load two days before. Sure he came for another round of operation before he was caught. wearing my ring was a very clear evidence. The community leaders begged us to hand him over to police , but to my greatest surprise, while he was at the station he wasn’t tortured, he was given a VIP treatment, the DPO just called their leader (scrap collector) and reported the thief, we were asked to come back the next day to collect our belongings. Lo and behold we met not all but most of our stuff at the station the next day and the thief was even begging us for money to eat. That was how the cases ended.
I fear who no fear police.
RIP to the dead.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uromi Bank Robbery: We’ve Recovered N37m, 5 Abandoned Vehicles — Edo CP / Gunmen Kill Only Son, Kidnap 8 Others In Abuja Community (Photos) / 4-year-old Girl Stolen From Church In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.