Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,419 members, 7,850,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:48 PM

Youths Lynch 2 Scrap Collectors For Beating Young Man To Death In Akwa Ibom - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Youths Lynch 2 Scrap Collectors For Beating Young Man To Death In Akwa Ibom (27996 Views)

Lagos Police Rescue 53 Year Old Woman From Lynch Mob. / Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) / Angry Mob Lynch Political Thug In Kogi After He Stabbed Council Staff To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Lynch 2 Scrap Collectors For Beating Young Man To Death In Akwa Ibom by rikithor(m): 3:07pm On Jan 04, 2022
Sadly,wishing it never led to anybody's death,better jaw jaw than war war.
On a lighter note,I like the way dis 9ja police cook reports
1. they will write to show their involvement of remedying the issue(who sigh)?
2.they will write to please ogas at the top
3.they will write to keep hopes of the worst hit victims alive on 'investigation on- going' . Will it surprise you that late Bola Ige's murder case is still 'investigation on going and many high profile kidnapping,murders,looting and more,a perpetual on going investigation.

Learn how to drive manual or automatic cars, process driving license, vehicle papers and driving home services.See contacts below
Re: Youths Lynch 2 Scrap Collectors For Beating Young Man To Death In Akwa Ibom by Ilaumoh(m): 3:15pm On Jan 04, 2022
Meanwhile Akwa ibom just ban scarb scavenger ..

GOVERNMENT OF AKWA IBOM STATE

BAN ON SCRAP SCAVENGERS IN AKWA IBOM STATE AND ENFORCEMENT OF EXISTING BAN ON THE USE OF MOTOR CYCLES WITHIN UYO METROPOLIS:

1. BAN ON SCRAP SCAVENGERS

The Government of Akwa Ibom State has, with immediate effect, banned the activities of scrap scavengers in the State. This follows several incidents of grave infractions including acts of criminality and threat to peaceful inter-ethnic relationship in the state by operators of this enterprise. The action of Government is also in consonance with public sentiments amidst popular complaints against the activities of these scavengers who wantonly violate peoples properties, stealing and assaulting law abiding citizens in the process.

Recall that sometime in 2021, multiple explosions, causing fatalities, were recorded in Oruk Anam Local Government Area in the course of scavengers sorting out what turned out to be military brand explosives. About four lives were lost in this incident. Similarly, on 2nd Jan, 2022 scavengers violated the premises of a citizen in Afaha Oku, Uyo Local Government Area in an attempt to cart away properties. While attempting to prevent the scavengers, the citizen was callously murdered in cold blood while mob action was visited on the scavenger assailants causing the death of the two scavengers. Sundays appear to be the busiest day for these scavengers who take advantage of mass Church attendance to invade homes and cart away valuables leaving hapless citizens with tales of woe upon their return from Church.

As a responsible Government, we can no longer tolerate the activities of this industry which evidently is in no way adding value to the socio economic well being of the state but rather escalating tensions and threatening the overall peace and security of the State. Accordingly, the operations of scrap scavengers in the State is banned forthwith. Violators of this ban will be apprehended and dealt with according to the law.

2. BAN ON MOTOR CYCLE OPERATION WITHIN UYO METROPOLIS AND ENVIRONS.

Government has observed with dismay and serious concern the flagrant defiance of the ban on Motor Cycle operations within Uyo metropolis and environs. This ban order is hereby reiterated with a warning that defaulters stand to lose not only their Motor Cycles, if apprehended, but also risk being prosecuted and possibly sentenced.

Security Agencies and the general public are therefore put on notice. An enforcement structure has been put in place to effect these directives to the letter.

The General public should be rest-assured that the Government of Akwa Ibom State will leave no stones unturned in ensuring the safety of lives and properties as well as the peace and security of the state

Signed

Dr. Emmanuel Ekuwem
Secretary to State Government
Akwa Ibom State

Tuesday, 4th January, 2022

4 Likes

Re: Youths Lynch 2 Scrap Collectors For Beating Young Man To Death In Akwa Ibom by emae009(m): 4:00pm On Jan 04, 2022
Ilaumoh:
Meanwhile Akwa ibom just ban scarb scavenger ..

GOVERNMENT OF AKWA IBOM STATE

BAN ON SCRAP SCAVENGERS IN AKWA IBOM STATE AND ENFORCEMENT OF EXISTING BAN ON THE USE OF MOTOR CYCLES WITHIN UYO METROPOLIS:

1. BAN ON SCRAP SCAVENGERS

The Government of Akwa Ibom State has, with immediate effect, banned the activities of scrap scavengers in the State. This follows several incidents of grave infractions including acts of criminality and threat to peaceful inter-ethnic relationship in the state by operators of this enterprise. The action of Government is also in consonance with public sentiments amidst popular complaints against the activities of these scavengers who wantonly violate peoples properties, stealing and assaulting law abiding citizens in the process.

Recall that sometime in 2021, multiple explosions, causing fatalities, were recorded in Oruk Anam Local Government Area in the course of scavengers sorting out what turned out to be military brand explosives. About four lives were lost in this incident. Similarly, on 2nd Jan, 2022 scavengers violated the premises of a citizen in Afaha Oku, Uyo Local Government Area in an attempt to cart away properties. While attempting to prevent the scavengers, the citizen was callously murdered in cold blood while mob action was visited on the scavenger assailants causing the death of the two scavengers. Sundays appear to be the busiest day for these scavengers who take advantage of mass Church attendance to invade homes and cart away valuables leaving hapless citizens with tales of woe upon their return from Church.

As a responsible Government, we can no longer tolerate the activities of this industry which evidently is in no way adding value to the socio economic well being of the state but rather escalating tensions and threatening the overall peace and security of the State. Accordingly, the operations of scrap scavengers in the State is banned forthwith. Violators of this ban will be apprehended and dealt with according to the law.

2. BAN ON MOTOR CYCLE OPERATION WITHIN UYO METROPOLIS AND ENVIRONS.

Government has observed with dismay and serious concern the flagrant defiance of the ban on Motor Cycle operations within Uyo metropolis and environs. This ban order is hereby reiterated with a warning that defaulters stand to lose not only their Motor Cycles, if apprehended, but also risk being prosecuted and possibly sentenced.

Security Agencies and the general public are therefore put on notice. An enforcement structure has been put in place to effect these directives to the letter.

The General public should be rest-assured that the Government of Akwa Ibom State will leave no stones unturned in ensuring the safety of lives and properties as well as the peace and security of the state

Signed

Dr. Emmanuel Ekuwem
Secretary to State Government
Akwa Ibom State

Tuesday, 4th January, 2022

hope this is true

2 Likes

Re: Youths Lynch 2 Scrap Collectors For Beating Young Man To Death In Akwa Ibom by mrkings84(m): 5:18pm On Jan 04, 2022
Akwaibom land is not Yuruba land where any hausa person go waka go kill person then expect to go free.

Thank you vibrant youths!!

3 Likes

Re: Youths Lynch 2 Scrap Collectors For Beating Young Man To Death In Akwa Ibom by od501: 5:18pm On Jan 04, 2022
dollytino4real:
yes o! my village is d least place I expected dem but I was surprised to see dem all over the place

I pity those who still condemn ipob activities till now. I always tell people, anybody that you see fighting a just course, support the person, whether he is Igbo, or Yoruba, whether Christian or pegan.

Me I'm supposing ipob all the way oo...Cos I have seen what this people are up to.

2 Likes

Re: Youths Lynch 2 Scrap Collectors For Beating Young Man To Death In Akwa Ibom by Icandream: 5:33pm On Jan 04, 2022
Tellwhat:

They're very mean

People wey dey chain children all in the name of accusations say the pikin na witch

In fact I think the killing of twins happened mostly in akwa ibom / cross River before it was abolished

And I have had a rumor that such practice still happens there today

Those people no dey play with jungle justice
To kill no dey hard them

You're an idiot! No de travel, de stay in ur dirty village and be listening to rumours about other people. U just showed ur bias tendencies by trying to defend the Hausa pple that killed while condemning the pple who tried to defend their son. If you're a thief go to Akwa Ibom and steal but while doing that know that the day you're caught you'll see urself in hell. Akwa Ibom and Cross River that most youth Corp members want to serve because of the peaceful nature of their pple is what an idiotic ignoramus like u is trying hard to rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Youths Lynch 2 Scrap Collectors For Beating Young Man To Death In Akwa Ibom by Tellwhat: 5:41pm On Jan 04, 2022
Icandream:

You're an idiot! No de travel, de stay in ur dirty village and be listening to rumours about other people. U just showed ur bias tendencies by trying to defend the Hausa pple that killed while condemning the pple who tried to defend their son. If you're a thief come to Akwa Ibom and steal but while doing that know that the day you're caught you'll see urself in hell
You're a bastard. Thunder fire your furry mouth there idiot.
Obviously the Hausa people mess up and I'm not defending them either.

I'm just replying someone who said something about akwa ibom

Besides last year how many people were caught in akwa ibom for committing murder

Thunder will fire you and you're bound for hell fire
Re: Youths Lynch 2 Scrap Collectors For Beating Young Man To Death In Akwa Ibom by Icandream: 5:54pm On Jan 04, 2022
Tellwhat:

You're a bastard. Thunder fire your furry mouth there idiot.
Obviously the Hausa people mess up and I'm not defending them either.

I'm just replying someone who said something about akwa ibom

Besides last year how many people were caught in akwa ibom for committing murder

Thunder will fire you and you're bound for hell fire

Bush man. If you're really proud of ur state mention the name here let's see how good and peaceful ur pple are.

4 Likes

Re: Youths Lynch 2 Scrap Collectors For Beating Young Man To Death In Akwa Ibom by Freelance363: 6:00pm On Jan 04, 2022
whoever killed another,except on the grounds of self-defence,deserves death,whether by lynching,burning,acidifying,etc.
That's what i call justice.
Police can't give u any justice,not in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Youths Lynch 2 Scrap Collectors For Beating Young Man To Death In Akwa Ibom by Tellwhat: 6:53pm On Jan 04, 2022
Icandream:

Bush man. If you're really proud of ur state mention the name here let's see how good and peaceful ur pple are.
Thunder go fire you. Bush pig
Re: Youths Lynch 2 Scrap Collectors For Beating Young Man To Death In Akwa Ibom by obontami: 7:53pm On Jan 04, 2022
No good news dey ever come out of this akwa-ibom. Them swear for Una ni?
Re: Youths Lynch 2 Scrap Collectors For Beating Young Man To Death In Akwa Ibom by dollytino4real(f): 8:37pm On Jan 04, 2022
od501:

I pity those who still condemn ipob activities till now. I always tell people, anybody that you see fighting a just course, support the person, whether he is Igbo, or Yoruba, whether Christian or pegan.

Me I'm supposing ipob all the way oo...Cos I have seen what this people are up to.
ok i hear u
Re: Youths Lynch 2 Scrap Collectors For Beating Young Man To Death In Akwa Ibom by Icandream: 8:45pm On Jan 04, 2022
Tellwhat:

Mention ur state lemme check somfin mumu man

2 Likes

Re: Youths Lynch 2 Scrap Collectors For Beating Young Man To Death In Akwa Ibom by MissionaryArchi(m): 9:23pm On Jan 04, 2022
This scrap guys a notorious with their activities, they just can steal anything, I mean anything. To confront this guys you have to be extremely careful and never let them get close to you.
We the residents living in new artisans, Port Harcourt express way Enugu know what we are going through in the hands of the radicals cuz that is their base.

2 Likes

Re: Youths Lynch 2 Scrap Collectors For Beating Young Man To Death In Akwa Ibom by Tellwhat: 10:18pm On Jan 04, 2022
Icandream:

Mention ur state lemme check somfin mumu man
You're a very stupid boy. Did I ask you for your state
Obviously no state in Nigeria is perfect. The fact akwa ibom is known to engage in such doesn't mean that there are the only ones with bad stereotypes attached to them

If you quote me again thunder go fire u. Try respect your elders boy
Re: Youths Lynch 2 Scrap Collectors For Beating Young Man To Death In Akwa Ibom by Ilaumoh(m): 11:26pm On Jan 04, 2022
emae009:

hope this is true
Yes
Re: Youths Lynch 2 Scrap Collectors For Beating Young Man To Death In Akwa Ibom by Savie(m): 11:30pm On Jan 04, 2022
Akwa ibomites no dey waste time when it comes to setting some one ablaze. ;

3 Likes

Re: Youths Lynch 2 Scrap Collectors For Beating Young Man To Death In Akwa Ibom by Ilaumoh(m): 11:31pm On Jan 04, 2022
Tellwhat:

You're a very stupid boy. Did I ask you for your state
Obviously no state in Nigeria is perfect. The fact akwa ibom is known to engage in such doesn't mean that there are the only ones with bad stereotypes attached to them

If you quote me again thunder go fire u. Try respect your elders boy

you are a big fool and a mumu man

1 Like

Re: Youths Lynch 2 Scrap Collectors For Beating Young Man To Death In Akwa Ibom by Daddyboy21: 12:13am On Jan 05, 2022
The worst of it all, them go steal for akwaibom were no dey carry ear hear the word "thief", secondly them go kill an akwa ibom person join. I bet you even if the police were there, those youths for beat up those police still burn those Hausa guys, sometime in 2018 i was in akwa ibom at urua ekpa junction 2 guys snatched phone from one woman, they were chased down and burnt to ashes and the police were there live. the only people were for rescue those Hausa guys na army and e for still no dey easily

2 Likes

Re: Youths Lynch 2 Scrap Collectors For Beating Young Man To Death In Akwa Ibom by Antell95(m): 3:48am On Jan 05, 2022
Offpoint1:
In all my journey in Nigeria, the people I fear most are the Akwa-Ibom youths... I laugh when I hear "Warri no dey carry last"...
Don't misbehave in Akwa-Ibom as an indigene or non-indigene...
Perish any idea of stealing or violence in that state.

Tell them, we take no shit. We no dey make noise!

2 Likes

Re: Youths Lynch 2 Scrap Collectors For Beating Young Man To Death In Akwa Ibom by Tellwhat: 6:26am On Jan 05, 2022
Ilaumoh:
you are a big fool and a mumu man
You're a very stupid boy. You must be referring to your father and not me
Re: Youths Lynch 2 Scrap Collectors For Beating Young Man To Death In Akwa Ibom by jaytee01(m): 8:37pm On Jan 05, 2022
Tellwhat:

U no get state?
Re: Youths Lynch 2 Scrap Collectors For Beating Young Man To Death In Akwa Ibom by Tellwhat: 9:21pm On Jan 05, 2022
jaytee01:
U no get state?
My state na heaven
Re: Youths Lynch 2 Scrap Collectors For Beating Young Man To Death In Akwa Ibom by chibu4u2(m): 7:46pm On Jan 06, 2022
JBoss25:
Thunder fire that ur mouth, 2022 will be the best year

I no blame u, na nairaland and ur stupid parents wey forget to use a condom the day dem decide to conceive u na I'm I blame.
Re: Youths Lynch 2 Scrap Collectors For Beating Young Man To Death In Akwa Ibom by airminem(f): 10:48am On Jan 09, 2022
BLoomfrancs:

My papa na Mumu man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Who Brutalized His Wife After Taking Alcohol, Begs For Forgiveness. Photos / Uromi Bank Robbery: We’ve Recovered N37m, 5 Abandoned Vehicles — Edo CP / Gunmen Kill Only Son, Kidnap 8 Others In Abuja Community (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.