Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,295 members, 7,860,719 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:52 PM

Chikwe Udensi: I Want To Be Abia Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chikwe Udensi: I Want To Be Abia Governor (10771 Views)

I Will Rather Be Gutter Adviser In Lagos Than Be Abia Governor / Chikwe Udensi: Make An Igbo Man President In 2023, IPOB And ESN Will Die Off / Lockdown: Osagie Ehanire, Chikwe Ihekweazu Meet Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chikwe Udensi: I Want To Be Abia Governor by thundafire: 1:17pm On Jan 04, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

I don't think there will be any governor in Abia that will be worst as Ikpeazu.

Ikpeazu is a legendary failure only people like Ortom and Bello can match him
Re: Chikwe Udensi: I Want To Be Abia Governor by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 04, 2022
He won go collect his own share of national cake grin
Re: Chikwe Udensi: I Want To Be Abia Governor by stmoriz(m): 1:20pm On Jan 04, 2022
Omo we are all in for Youth leaders. Na only young leaders I one Dey vote for now
Re: Chikwe Udensi: I Want To Be Abia Governor by AKWATGOLD1(m): 1:31pm On Jan 04, 2022
Them don dey come again ooooo. Another aspirant from Ohafia wanted to be governor of Abia State.

Abia State that has not making headline for good report since 1999 is from corruption to corruption, no good road network, flyover under construction for the past 8yrs. If not for Individual effort on Aba: Ariaria market would have forgotten despite huge FAAC allocation based on oil producing state.
Re: Chikwe Udensi: I Want To Be Abia Governor by Barryseal: 1:36pm On Jan 04, 2022
Chikwe Udensi is actually from Arochukwu, not Ohafia.
Re: Chikwe Udensi: I Want To Be Abia Governor by Countersam(m): 1:54pm On Jan 04, 2022
Metrix147:

https://abntv.com.ng/2022/01/i-want-to-be-abia-governor-sir-chikwe-udensi-declares/
Anything apart from PDP please.
See typical illustration of whathat Abia has become in their hands.

Re: Chikwe Udensi: I Want To Be Abia Governor by Naiira(m): 1:56pm On Jan 04, 2022
Odiegwu really

Re: Chikwe Udensi: I Want To Be Abia Governor by paramakina202: 2:04pm On Jan 04, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

If we vote in to power Abaribe due to sentiments he will be worse than other governors combined.
Re: Chikwe Udensi: I Want To Be Abia Governor by heartbeat84: 4:14pm On Jan 04, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

honestly. you're right
Re: Chikwe Udensi: I Want To Be Abia Governor by spencekat(m): 4:26pm On Jan 04, 2022
kunkelhanspeter:
It’s our turn [b][/b]OHAFIA [b][/b]to share Abia palliative nobody can stop Ohafia now not to rule Abia.
Abia North as a whole.
Re: Chikwe Udensi: I Want To Be Abia Governor by Rondrosco: 4:55pm On Jan 04, 2022
Chikwe Udensi Foundation noted that Abia has lagged behind in quality leadership, insisting that he will be in the governorship race to make the difference.

Re: Chikwe Udensi: I Want To Be Abia Governor by Chibuezem(m): 5:12pm On Jan 04, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Useless state. No single tangible and meaningful development in that useless state. And dem go dey open their gutter mouths, calling lagos a slum.....
I pray that your stupid sleekfingers will break Na you, your entire generation and state that is useless
Re: Chikwe Udensi: I Want To Be Abia Governor by sonnie10: 6:28pm On Jan 04, 2022
If Abians miss Abaribe, they have missed it again for the next 8 years.

1 Like

Re: Chikwe Udensi: I Want To Be Abia Governor by jaxxy(m): 8:13pm On Jan 04, 2022
He looks clueless
Re: Chikwe Udensi: I Want To Be Abia Governor by Poleski: 6:47am On Jan 05, 2022
Jostoman:
ikpeazu is one of the best governor in Nigeria, it is you that needs to remove the hatred you have for him in your head.

In which universe is he the best governor? You are either ignorant about the current affairs of Abia State or you are IKPUazu's sycophant!

IKPUazu is, in fact, the worst governor in Nigeria today!
Re: Chikwe Udensi: I Want To Be Abia Governor by Jostoman: 6:57am On Jan 05, 2022
Poleski:

In which universe is he the best governor? You are either ignorant about the current affairs of Abia State or you are IKPUazu's sycophant!

IKPUazu is, in fact, the worst governor in Nigeria today!
stay in Lagos and be talking rubbish about Abia state, you think all this your propaganda will make your evil APC party win abia state.
Re: Chikwe Udensi: I Want To Be Abia Governor by Poleski: 12:28pm On Jan 05, 2022
Jostoman:
stay in Lagos and be talking rubbish about Abia state, you think all this your propaganda will make your evil APC party win abia state.

No sane person in Aba says any good thing about your moronic "best governor" except you sycophants in PDP.

I live in Aba and I know what the hell I'm talking about! I don't give a f*uck about APC and PDP. They're all filled with criminals who rotate between these parties each year.

So you can go ahead and play your dumb party politics elsewhere. Fools care more about party politics than the welfare of their community and country as a whole!
Re: Chikwe Udensi: I Want To Be Abia Governor by hammer567: 12:31pm On Jan 05, 2022
ABIA STATE, NDO!
Re: Chikwe Udensi: I Want To Be Abia Governor by Jostoman: 1:21pm On Jan 05, 2022
Poleski:

No sane person in Aba says any good thing about your moronic "best governor" except you sycophants in PDP.

I live in Aba and I know what the hell I'm talking about! I don't give a f*uck about APC and PDP. They're all filled with criminals who rotate between these parties each year.

So you can go ahead and play your dumb party politics elsewhere. Fools care more about party politics than the welfare of their community and country as a whole!
we know your type here on nairaland you will use one Monika to criticize anything about IPOB, ESN, Igbo and PDP while you use other Monika to defend your evil party called APC.
Re: Chikwe Udensi: I Want To Be Abia Governor by Poleski: 4:12am On Jan 16, 2022
Jostoman:
we know your type here on nairaland you will use one Monika to criticize anything about IPOB, ESN, Igbo and PDP while you use other Monika to defend your evil party called APC.

Do you read at all? Did I sound like one of the criminals in the PDP or APC? I will never be a member of either of these two corrupt parties that are actively destroying this country!

Wallow in your abject ignorance.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Vacates Order Stopping APC Convention / Progress On Benin-ore Road / Explosives Abandoned During Civil War Recovered By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.