Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,096 members, 7,828,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Rosy Meurer Chilling With Husband, Churchill And Son - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rosy Meurer Chilling With Husband, Churchill And Son (36267 Views)

Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover / Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer, Dedicate Their Son In Church / Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Welcome Baby, A Son - Churchill Junior (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rosy Meurer Chilling With Husband, Churchill And Son by Celebrityown: 10:54pm On Jan 04, 2022
How to get notified about current Celebrity trends in Nigeria and the world's at large

Click on the link below which will lead to Anything Celebrity just click � on the bell right to you, � and subscribe for free never miss out on any trends
Again.

[url=Anythingcelebrity.com] ANYTHING CELEBRITY[/url]

CuriousMynd:

https://www.instagram.com/official_rosymeurer/p/CYQ9WdyjqTz/?utm_medium=copy_link

Reacting to the photo, a troll noted that just like her colleague, Tonto Dikeh, who she allegedly snatched Olakunle from, their marriage will soon crash too.

Re: Rosy Meurer Chilling With Husband, Churchill And Son by Signum(f): 10:58pm On Jan 04, 2022
AdaNri1:
When Eniko Parrish snatched Kevin Hart from Torrei, she thought she had all it took to keep him, until he cheated on her. You loose them how you got them.

Cry me a river! Tonto is a toxic and mannerless woman, deal with the truth or STFU!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rosy Meurer Chilling With Husband, Churchill And Son by hope4nigeria(m): 11:11pm On Jan 04, 2022
Peace081:
Tonto fans will not like this news grin
see them ontop you
Re: Rosy Meurer Chilling With Husband, Churchill And Son by EndRape2(f): 11:11pm On Jan 04, 2022
why is she the one posting pictures, a sweet marriage does not need social media validation, she will hurt churchill soon, a lady that can betray tonto, lied the man is her brother is not worthy , very soon she will betray the man.

uote author=CuriousMynd post=109076040]

https://www.instagram.com/official_rosymeurer/p/CYQ9WdyjqTz/?utm_medium=copy_link

Reacting to the photo, a troll noted that just like her colleague, Tonto Dikeh, who she allegedly snatched Olakunle from, their marriage will soon crash too.

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Chilling With Husband, Churchill And Son by treatise: 11:14pm On Jan 04, 2022
Optimistguy1969:
Who she come dey try pepper?
Must everything be on social media?!

Well said.
Re: Rosy Meurer Chilling With Husband, Churchill And Son by Onelove508: 11:14pm On Jan 04, 2022
AdaNri1:
lol, though I disagree that Tonto is mad. I think she’s a product of her environmental upbringing. She is a lesson to us would’ve be and are parents. We should raise our kids better.

Yeah!
Knowing/reading all these should make us better parents.
Re: Rosy Meurer Chilling With Husband, Churchill And Son by barcaboi(m): 11:33pm On Jan 04, 2022
AdaNri1:
his relationship turned toxic after he cheated on his first wife.

Though Tonto should have reacted with dignity and left the man alone, I think a cheating love rat deserves no respect.

Every version of that relationship out came from only one source;

She came out to allege physical abuse; video surfaced where she was the one decking the guy slap and destroying things

When it suits her she’d come out to allege he’s a 5secs man

Then infidelity

If he cheated; she can move out and hold herself high.

All of her tantrums; he’s ignored everything.

3 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Chilling With Husband, Churchill And Son by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 12:03am On Jan 05, 2022
Digmygold:
Shameless husband snatcher

The same way your mother snatched your father from someone.
Re: Rosy Meurer Chilling With Husband, Churchill And Son by Toyofather(m): 12:09am On Jan 05, 2022
Digmygold:
how did she prove me right if you got nothing to say you just pass by abeg stop hating to early
Re: Rosy Meurer Chilling With Husband, Churchill And Son by JustforMen: 2:31am On Jan 05, 2022
AdaNri1:
his relationship turned toxic after he cheated on his first wife.

Though Tonto should have reacted with dignity and left the man alone, I think a cheating love rat deserves no respect.

Cheating.. cheating....
Men don't cheat, they just explore their options when operating environment is not conducive.
Most women are not aware of the environment they are creating in an environment because they feel entitled to your loyalty even if you are in hell.

Seating... Seating... seating...
Re: Rosy Meurer Chilling With Husband, Churchill And Son by madridsta007(m): 2:36am On Jan 05, 2022
Digmygold:

New Living Translation
Isaiah 4:1
"In that day so few men will be left that seven women will fight for each man, saying, “Let us all marry you! We will provide our own food and clothing. Only let us take your name so we won’t be mocked as old maids.”
Re: Rosy Meurer Chilling With Husband, Churchill And Son by NwokoloOwa: 2:46am On Jan 05, 2022
Sorry to say this, but Churchill is not showing good control of his family. What's all this nonsense. You pose, then click glass and post it on the social media. I think he is not really occupied and seems him and Rosy are both suffering psychologically from what Tonto said about them. He should take control and calm down his family down

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Chilling With Husband, Churchill And Son by Validated: 3:17am On Jan 05, 2022
These ones should go inside house jsre. Hdppiness is not by photo.
Re: Rosy Meurer Chilling With Husband, Churchill And Son by vaca1: 6:10am On Jan 05, 2022
Digmygold:
Don't mind her. See as she's getting fatter and ugly. Can't never forget how tonto called her out and she shamelessly denied. I blame tonto for making these opportunists popular. Don't know them before now. Mtchewww

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Chilling With Husband, Churchill And Son by Niceiroko: 6:23am On Jan 05, 2022
YeyeGbami:
Bitterness don build house for troll mind.

God has answers to this if God actually permitted what Churchill did you will see them stays till old age they may have issue in life but they would live together till old age
Re: Rosy Meurer Chilling With Husband, Churchill And Son by lookingfly: 6:48am On Jan 05, 2022
dollytino4real:
na my brother to husband nonsense
take your husband for levity and nag up and down and see him get snatched by your house help. tongue
Re: Rosy Meurer Chilling With Husband, Churchill And Son by lookingfly: 6:50am On Jan 05, 2022
Celebrityown:

How to get notified about current Celebrity trends in Nigeria and the world's at large

Click on the link below which will lead to Anything Celebrity just click � on the bell right to you, � and subscribe for free never miss out on any trends
Again.

[url=Anythingcelebrity.com] ANYTHING CELEBRITY[/url]

Are you sure that nude guy up there is not homo?.....make him reduce weed intake too.
Re: Rosy Meurer Chilling With Husband, Churchill And Son by Newton2024: 6:52am On Jan 05, 2022
[s]
Digmygold:
[/s]official_rosymeurer replied: “@barbiejuly I will not block you. I want you to be here to witness all the beautiful memories My husband and I will make till we are old”.
Re: Rosy Meurer Chilling With Husband, Churchill And Son by naturefellow(m): 7:00am On Jan 05, 2022
Which mediocre mod keeps force-feeding us this dross??
Re: Rosy Meurer Chilling With Husband, Churchill And Son by bluefilm: 7:16am On Jan 05, 2022
One bitch somewhere will not like this picture at all.

Watch as the bitch will start hyperventilating very soon all over social media.

Do not say I didn't tell you.
Re: Rosy Meurer Chilling With Husband, Churchill And Son by freddie009(m): 8:33am On Jan 05, 2022
This woman will do anything to keep this man, to avoid "I told you". When a woman is in a competition to win your heart. Omo, Nah big enjoyment.

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Chilling With Husband, Churchill And Son by dominique(f): 8:51am On Jan 05, 2022
AdaNri1:
When Eniko Parrish snatched Kevin Hart from Torrei, she thought she had all it took to keep him, until he cheated on her. You loose them how you got them.

Do you have any solid evidence of Churchill cheating on Tonto with this particular lady? Despite the allegations, till date there is noone evidence of them being together while he was married. Besides it is no news that Tonto slept with married men during her wild years, why was she now acting out because someone was sleeping with her husband? Tonto is toxic, she derives pleasure from hurting people. I don't understand why you feel such a person is worthy of being loyal to

3 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Chilling With Husband, Churchill And Son by remitarich(f): 9:09am On Jan 05, 2022
cute family
Re: Rosy Meurer Chilling With Husband, Churchill And Son by AkanjiNaira: 9:14am On Jan 05, 2022
Re: Rosy Meurer Chilling With Husband, Churchill And Son by Dminister(m): 12:40pm On Jan 05, 2022
Damn Tonto in the Mud. she go cry in secret and come to social media dey form nothing dey happen. If you have a man in your life be loyal to him and don’t disrespect him.

There are other women out there that would respect and be loyal to him. Tonto is always deceiving her fans.
Re: Rosy Meurer Chilling With Husband, Churchill And Son by Pearly255(f): 1:29pm On Jan 05, 2022
Deep down churchchill still wants tonto hence the reason he keeps posting

To pepper her
She nor care tho

This life just make money as a woman and forget sperm donor like this.

Look for one better white man born 2 for am.

Fvk whoever u want with your money.
Re: Rosy Meurer Chilling With Husband, Churchill And Son by thunderbabs: 3:25pm On Jan 05, 2022
Pepper all over Tonto's body
Re: Rosy Meurer Chilling With Husband, Churchill And Son by Digmygold: 9:15pm On Jan 06, 2022
Newton2024:
[s][/s]official_rosymeurer replied: “@barbiejuly I will not block you. I want you to be here to witness all the beautiful memories My husband and I will make till we are old”.

Still doesn't change the.fact that she's a shameless husband snatcher.
Re: Rosy Meurer Chilling With Husband, Churchill And Son by Digmygold: 10:55pm On Jan 06, 2022
biggie73:
...don't call her negative names. Toto didn't want a 1 min husband, so a lady who wants a 10 sec guy grabs him..That's life.

She was simultaneously knacking the 10 seconds man whilst his wife was still under his roof. The desperately shameless hoe. Her turn go soon come.
Re: Rosy Meurer Chilling With Husband, Churchill And Son by Digmygold: 10:57pm On Jan 06, 2022
madridsta007:

New Living Translation
"In that day so few men will be left that seven women will fight for each man, saying, “Let us all marry you! We will provide our own food and clothing. Only let us take your name so we won’t be mocked as old maids.”

Shatap and tell that to your daughter whose husband will marry 25 wives.
Re: Rosy Meurer Chilling With Husband, Churchill And Son by Digmygold: 11:00pm On Jan 06, 2022
madridsta007:

New Living Translation

Shatap and save that for your daughters and grand daughters when their poor husbands marry 25 wives each.
Re: Rosy Meurer Chilling With Husband, Churchill And Son by Digmygold: 11:04pm On Jan 06, 2022
Toyofather:
how did she prove me right if you got nothing to say you just pass by abeg stop hating to early

Tonto caught her knacking her husband. She denied it and now the truth is out in the open. Somebody too will knack him and snatch him from her soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bukky Wright In Skimpy Dress / Wizkid, Burna Boy Link Up At Dior Fashion Show (Photo, Video) / Mercy Aigbe's Daughter Michelle Graduates From Canadian University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.