Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Rosy Meurer Chilling With Husband, Churchill And Son - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rosy Meurer Chilling With Husband, Churchill And Son (36264 Views)

Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover / Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer, Dedicate Their Son In Church / Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Welcome Baby, A Son - Churchill Junior (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rosy Meurer Chilling With Husband, Churchill And Son by barcaboi(m): 2:01pm On Jan 07, 2022
Digmygold:

Churchill's toxicity is innate. Soon, it will re-emerge. Tonto is not his first so I don't know why you keep harping on her issue with Kpokpogri.

Churchill was married before Tonto, that one crashed too like this one will. His marriage failures point to his character. Let him pretend as much as he likes. We know he must be nasty not to be able to keep a marriage. A leopard never changes its spots. Everything go soon panya. Let them keep fooling each other for clout.

At least we know one person who’s toxicity is as clear as day like a leopard that could not change its spot; I doubt a person can stay hidden forever. Prince gave as much as he got; interesting even to neutrals. Churchill not doing same doesn’t make him a pretender like y’all want him to be just to justify your claims

life isn’t centred around one person; they’ve moved on. For now he’s found his peace and enjoying it; if they break up well it wasn’t meant to be. Man wasn’t even in the public eye till tonto.

Let each one of them enjoy what they have.
Re: Rosy Meurer Chilling With Husband, Churchill And Son by barcaboi(m): 2:08pm On Jan 07, 2022
Digmygold:

Toxicity borne out of betrayal, I maintain.

Rose will face her Karma. Its only a matter of time. Olosho wey dey knack married man, suddenly feels entitled to constantly shamelessly show him off.

Churchill will never respect her and she will play the desperate "submissive" mumu tire but it will eventually crash.

Her own rain go soon fall. Cloud don full already. She's a desperate hoe and expert liar.

Their own wahala this one wey u carry am for head like you have a stake in their personal affairs. Are you married?
Re: Rosy Meurer Chilling With Husband, Churchill And Son by Digmygold: 2:35pm On Jan 07, 2022
barcaboi:

Their own wahala this one wey u carry am for head like you have a stake in their personal affairs. Are you married?

Ndo, you wey carry am for leg. Are you divorced?
Re: Rosy Meurer Chilling With Husband, Churchill And Son by Digmygold: 2:45pm On Jan 07, 2022
barcaboi:

At least we know one person who’s toxicity is as clear as day like a leopard that could not change its spot; I doubt a person can stay hidden forever. Prince gave as much as he got; interesting even to neutrals. Churchill not doing same doesn’t make him a pretender like y’all want him to be just to justify your claims

life isn’t centred around one person; they’ve moved on. For now he’s found his peace and enjoying it; if they break up well it wasn’t meant to be. Man wasn’t even in the public eye till tonto.

Let each one of them enjoy what they have.

So you know he used Tonto to get in the public eye and should at least be grateful to her for that.
He was knacking both women but chose Tonto over his knack-mate "sister", Rose. Once he got the needed fame he started to show the animal he is. Toxicity borne out of pain is understandable but knacking a woman you claim is your sister? What do you call that?

I wonder how the same Rose who denied and rebuked at the time is comfortably able to open her cheap thighs for her "brother" to slide in. Two bloody animals. Them go soon scatter.
Re: Rosy Meurer Chilling With Husband, Churchill And Son by barcaboi(m): 3:10pm On Jan 07, 2022
Digmygold:

So you know he used Tonto to get in the public eye and should at least be grateful to her for that.
He was knacking both women but chose Tonto over his knack-mate "sister", Rose. Once he got the needed fame he started to show the animal he is. Toxicity borne out of pain is understandable but knacking a woman you claim is your sister? What do you call that?

I wonder how the same Rose who denied and rebuked at the time is comfortably able to open her cheap thighs for her "brother" to slide in. Two bloody animals. Them go soon scatter.

Na you take their matter personal mehn; they’re married now. Leave matter for Mathias. E no deep make I carry another person matter reach personal level. She’s his wife; let each man enjoy his decision.

And fyi he’s never bn broke. Tonto herself took him to limelight like she does with everything even Prince; sometimes keeping things under wraps get advantage. Btw we didn’t know of churvhills marriage with Rose till after 2yrs later.

Like I said; fascinating gist but at this point I draw the line. We no family; I no dey carry another person matter for head. And curses on social
Media doesn’t work. Let it rest.
Re: Rosy Meurer Chilling With Husband, Churchill And Son by Digmygold: 5:58pm On Jan 07, 2022
barcaboi:

Na you take their matter personal mehn; they’re married now. Leave matter for Mathias. E no deep make I carry another person matter reach personal level. She’s his wife; let each man enjoy his decision.

And fyi he’s never bn broke. Tonto herself took him to limelight like she does with everything even Prince; sometimes keeping things under wraps get advantage. Btw we didn’t know of churvhills marriage with Rose till after 2yrs later.

Like I said; fascinating gist but at this point I draw the line. We no family; I no dey carry another person matter for head. And curses on social
Media doesn’t work. Let it rest.

Na so.

Of course everyone knows Churchill used Tonto to get known. He got what he wanted and fled.

They have not been married for two years. Let them show us their wedding pictures. Rose is just a desperate and evil baby mama.

I still maintain that they are both low and shameless liars.
Re: Rosy Meurer Chilling With Husband, Churchill And Son by barcaboi(m): 7:39pm On Jan 07, 2022
Digmygold:

Na so.

Of course everyone knows Churchill used Tonto to get known. He got what he wanted and fled.

They have not been married for two years. Let them show us their wedding pictures. Rose is just a desperate and evil baby mama.

I still maintain that they are both low and shameless liars.
Do you know them personally? Because this one don pass fan love. And no they don’t owe us pictures. It’s their personal life; moreover he’s divorced so he’s allowed to be with whoever
Re: Rosy Meurer Chilling With Husband, Churchill And Son by Digmygold: 10:26pm On Jan 07, 2022
barcaboi:

Do you know them personally? Because this one don pass fan love. And no they don’t owe us pictures. It’s their personal life; moreover he’s divorced so he’s allowed to be with whoever

She flaunts their "personal life" to our faces on a daily. So what personal life are you talking about? Make she show us her wedding pictures. Desperate baby mama claiming wife.

I don't know them personally but I know they are both professional liars and shameless dogs who are set for doom.

Relationship founded on a basis of falsehood and betrayal. Its not gonna last.

Let that Rose whatever keep deceiving her desperate ass. Her own crash go pass tsunami and catrina hurricane combo.

We all know the snake is divorced and this is his 3rd marriage but not the last. Mark it.
Re: Rosy Meurer Chilling With Husband, Churchill And Son by barcaboi(m): 10:48pm On Jan 07, 2022
Digmygold:

She flaunts their "personal life" to our faces on a daily. So what personal life are you talking about? Make she show us her wedding pictures. Desperate baby mama claiming wife.

I don't know them personally but I know they are both professional liars and shameless dogs who are set for doom.

Relationship founded on a basis of falsehood and betrayal. Its not gonna last.

Let that Rose whatever keep deceiving her desperate ass. Her own crash go pass tsunami and catrina hurricane combo.

We all know the snake is divorced and this is his 3rd marriage but not the last. Mark it.

Omoh this ur beef personal o. Mehn. Me I hands off o. This one stinks of the very thing we are talking about. You win o. Infact

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Chilling With Husband, Churchill And Son by Digmygold: 11:31pm On Jan 07, 2022
barcaboi:

Omoh this ur beef personal o. Mehn. Me I hands off o. This one stinks of the very thing we are talking about. You win o. Infact

I stand for the truth. Nothing personal against the shameless husband snatcher.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Hosts Entertainers In Aso Rock / Flavour Shares Photo With His Two Daughters On Christmas Day / Mercy Aigbe Steps Out In Shape Revealing Outfit (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.