Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,342 members, 7,860,876 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:49 PM

Bbnaija Star Vee Breaks Up With Neo (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Star Vee Breaks Up With Neo (video) (388 Views)

Bbnaija’s Vee: I’ll Never Forgive Venita For Ruining My Relationship With Neo / 'Chioma Breaks Up With Davido' - Kemi Olunloyo Says Pray For Davido / P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Star Vee Breaks Up With Neo (video) by nwacee11: 7:30pm On Jan 04, 2022
Reality star, Victoria Adeyeye aka Vee has addressed reports that she has ended her relationship with Neo Akpofure.

The BBNaija star in a live video session, said she will not talk about her relationship on social media.

According to her, people have been disturbing her DM to know the status of her relationship.

She warned people to mind their business.

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJl3XnrmyE8

Re: Bbnaija Star Vee Breaks Up With Neo (video) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 04, 2022
their problem. wetin concern me
Re: Bbnaija Star Vee Breaks Up With Neo (video) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 04, 2022
Neo is a leech and an opportunist, Vee has eyes but can't see.
Re: Bbnaija Star Vee Breaks Up With Neo (video) by Kriss216: 8:01pm On Jan 04, 2022
[s]
Iyaebe:
Neo is a leech and an opportunist, Vee has eyes but can't see.
[/s]
Trash as always!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Davido's Daughter Makes Shocking Statement In Video! / Mr Eazi Donates N5 Million To African Students Stranded In Ukraine / "Mind Your Business" Ycee To A Fan who ask him to shave his beard - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.