Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,330 members, 7,850,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:49 PM

Johnson Suleman Scandals??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Johnson Suleman Scandals??? (547 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2018 Prophecies / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) / Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Johnson Suleman Scandals??? by stabledex: 4:28am On Jan 05, 2022
I encountered Johnson Suleman's omega ministries in 2015 and I must confess that it really helped my prayer hunger. With such hunger, I converted all members of my family to religiously listen to his teachings at least thrice a week. For me hardly a day went by without listening to his sermons. I think the gift of prophecy he had also made me dogged and unwavering in his doctrines. However little did I know that most of the doctrines being preached from the ministry were deliberate to thwart gullible followers like me from criticizing sex scandals that often pops up on the internet against Suleman. So you would hear teachings like "believers criticizing pastors are wrong, moslems don't talk against their own".
Recently, I stumbled on some channel (maureenbadejosblog) on YouTube (
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kz4BOuD9prw ) where a certain guy named Amos who had stayed in Suleman's house for years as a domestic worker revealed some daming confessions on some of the lifestyle of Suleman. Initially I thought it was a joke until I listened to some the recordings he did as proof. I then moved to connect all stories from Mike Davies, Stephanie Otobo, Cossy Ojiakor etc and looked at myself for being a fool. This revelations have plunged my walk with God and its having a toll on my mental life. I don't like going to church again. I also put on a critic antenna whenever I listen to Michael Orokpo who I have seen with Johnson Suleman. I am just in awe at what these so called men of God are doing these days. It seems as some occultism.
Re: Johnson Suleman Scandals??? by Image123(m): 5:17am On Jan 05, 2022
Because you are more interested in his gifts than in the Giver, and follow his doctrine instead of the doctrine of Christ. Even Paul said not to follow him if he did something unscriptural. Look up to Jesus Christ, He is the Author and Finisher of the faith.
Re: Johnson Suleman Scandals??? by stabledex: 7:28am On Jan 05, 2022
Yes many of the members just like Me was drawn partly by his gift of prophecy which I have come to realize is a scam

(1) (Reply)

When Prayer Becomes Sin / Apostle Gideon Odoma: Spiritual Seasons In Year 2022 (video) / Did God Create Hell Fire?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.