Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,752 members, 7,851,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:27 PM

Primate Ayodele To Tinubu: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Primate Ayodele To Tinubu: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level (630 Views)

Tinubu: Nobody Can Defeat APC / 2023: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level – Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu / Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Primate Ayodele To Tinubu: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level by adenigga(m): 6:27am On Jan 05, 2022
Primate Elijah Ayodele, the leader of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, has warned Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, former Governor of Lagos State, that nobody wants him at the federal level ahead of the 2023 general election.

Ayodele advised the All Progressives Congress (APC) leader to fight for his soul and remain in the southwest; otherwise, he would lose on both sides.

The clergyman said this in a 90-page prophecy he released on Wednesday at his Lagos church.

Ayodele said, “I foresee the people are going to fight a lot and they need to do the needful because if care is not taken, they will only waste their time, energy and more money. Their sponsors will disappoint them.

“I am advising Tinubu that nobody wants him at the Federal level. Let him remain in the southwest, otherwise, he will lose on both sides.

“Tinubu should remain in Lagos. He should hold on to Lagos and fight for his soul or his life. Lagos will make APC strong. APC will shake Lagos unless they fail to do the needful.”

Recall that recent media reports had indicated a frosty relationship between Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and Tinubu over the 2023 presidential race.

Both politicians are aspiring to succeed President Muhammadu Buhari, whose second term ends on May 29, 2023.

Though both men have not formally declared their aspirations to succeed Buhari, groups canvassing for them are emerging across Nigeria.

In October, the pair met in Abuja after Tinubu returned from London, United Kingdom, where he had undergone knee surgery.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023-Nobody-wants-you-at-federal-level-Primate-Ayodele-warns-Tinubu

Re: Primate Ayodele To Tinubu: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level by helinues: 6:29am On Jan 05, 2022
Can't this dog of man STFU

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele To Tinubu: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level by Abdul05: 6:30am On Jan 05, 2022
Our regular pastor,, . grin grin money go reach you soon... grin
Re: Primate Ayodele To Tinubu: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level by malel1: 6:33am On Jan 05, 2022
helinues:

What do u mean ? The man said the plan truth, we dont need supporter of touts federal level

4 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele To Tinubu: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level by helinues: 6:35am On Jan 05, 2022
malel1:

What do u mean ? The man said the plan truth

If this is what you are calling the truth, then you might need to question your comprehension ability

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele To Tinubu: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level by tsinzu: 6:37am On Jan 05, 2022
I wonder why this charlatan's "prophecies" keep making headlines despite them failing on so many occasions. The media in nigeria is a joke or they wouldn't be giving this joker all these publicity for free.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele To Tinubu: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level by Nobody: 6:37am On Jan 05, 2022
adenigga:

Primate Elijah Ayodele, the leader of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, has warned Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, former Governor of Lagos State, that nobody wants him at the federal level ahead of the 2023 general election.

Ayodele advised the All Progressives Congress (APC) leader to fight for his soul and remain in the southwest; otherwise, he would lose on both sides.

The clergyman said this in a 90-page prophecy he released on Wednesday at his Lagos church.

Ayodele said, “I foresee the people are going to fight a lot and they need to do the needful because if care is not taken, they will only waste their time, energy and more money. Their sponsors will disappoint them.

“I am advising Tinubu that nobody wants him at the Federal level. Let him remain in the southwest, otherwise, he will lose on both sides.

“Tinubu should remain in Lagos. He should hold on to Lagos and fight for his soul or his life. Lagos will make APC strong. APC will shake Lagos unless they fail to do the needful.”

Recall that recent media reports had indicated a frosty relationship between Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and Tinubu over the 2023 presidential race.

Both politicians are aspiring to succeed President Muhammadu Buhari, whose second term ends on May 29, 2023.

Though both men have not formally declared their aspirations to succeed Buhari, groups canvassing for them are emerging across Nigeria.

In October, the pair met in Abuja after Tinubu returned from London, United Kingdom, where he had undergone knee surgery.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023-Nobody-wants-you-at-federal-level-Primate-Ayodele-warns-Tinubu
Make this man shutup and face him church jawe

Nah the Nigerian Government wey no dey regulate their activities I blame.

I still believe the Chinese model is the best system of Government.

You no fit just open your mouth they talk rubbish.

The Government needs to start regulating all this pastors talk.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele To Tinubu: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level by johnmartus(m): 6:38am On Jan 05, 2022
This thing should rest at least.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele To Tinubu: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level by Yibo(m): 6:42am On Jan 05, 2022
malel1:

What do u mean ? The man said the plan truth, we dont need supporter of touts federal level
says ndi meth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele To Tinubu: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level by Anigreat: 6:52am On Jan 05, 2022
shocked

Primate it's not blood and flesh that revealed this to you but the holy spirit of God.

But the sad truth is that, that goblin called Tinubu and his fellow ewedu gulpers will not listen to you. Anyways I want him to be so humiliated so that he can be silence forever.

Thief.
Re: Primate Ayodele To Tinubu: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level by tony0806: 6:55am On Jan 05, 2022
Chai
Re: Primate Ayodele To Tinubu: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level by helinues: 6:56am On Jan 05, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Primate it's not blood and flesh that revealed this to you but the holy spirit of God.

But the sad truth is that, that goblin called Tinubu and his fellow ewedu gulpers will not listen to you. Anyways I want him to be so humiliated so that he can be silence forever.

Thief.

Same spirit that told him Atiku would win prior to 2019 election?
Re: Primate Ayodele To Tinubu: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level by Truthisunique: 7:00am On Jan 05, 2022
grin

He must contest o

No running and no if osinbajo wins it's a win win because the battle line is drawn
Re: Primate Ayodele To Tinubu: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 05, 2022
As far as you are a Nigerian and you are eligible to contest for the post of a president then go for it.
There are many people who wants the man at federal level regardless of others opinion..
What is gonna determine if people really want him or not is after the election has been concluded..
He has every right to be there...
Re: Primate Ayodele To Tinubu: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level by Lattop(m): 7:12am On Jan 05, 2022
Guyman turn Pastor grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele To Tinubu: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level by adenigga(m): 7:25am On Jan 05, 2022
helinues:

Same spirit that told him Atiku would win prior to 2019 election?
grin grin grin
Re: Primate Ayodele To Tinubu: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level by fourboys: 7:37am On Jan 05, 2022
embarassed embarassed
Re: Primate Ayodele To Tinubu: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level by Psychokinetic: 7:45am On Jan 05, 2022
helinues:
I thought you Afonja people believe in respecting your elders! undecided
Re: Primate Ayodele To Tinubu: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level by Mynd44: 7:49am On Jan 05, 2022

(1)

We’ll Soon Showcase Our Achievements, Says IPOB / How Nigerians Will Vote In Osinbajo In 2023 / Ijebu-ode - Epe Expressay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.