Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Saving With KOLO: I Just Began This Journey (photo) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Saving With KOLO: I Just Began This Journey (photo) (31146 Views)

Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- / How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) / See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saving With KOLO: I Just Began This Journey (photo) by GRAMMARJAMES(m): 9:48am On Jan 05, 2022
Good Morning Nairalanders...

Happy New Year to you all.

So, i just purchased my ''KOLO'' today 5.1.2022 and i'm gonna be saving in it till December 10 2022. (So help me God).

I Know this wont be easy because of the country's situation but i can do it, i've done it before during the time of Covid (though break it after 7 months). grin (Hunger kill pass Covid abeg).

I have thrown the keys inside the KOLO itself to avoid every spirit of temptation. I'm a civil Servant who also has (2) side hustles (Dog Breeder) & Club HypeMAN.

May the spirit of SAPA never locate my way, May the SLAY queens never see me, may the SHAYO friends never see road to my house. May the spirit of Dorime never sing in my head. so help me God I pray.. (Amen)

I will keep you posted by revisiting this topic come December 2022.

Lets all cultivate the habit of saving.

Thank You.

111 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Saving With KOLO: I Just Began This Journey (photo) by Brainard22: 9:49am On Jan 05, 2022
Following

1 Like

Re: Saving With KOLO: I Just Began This Journey (photo) by Ablemed: 9:56am On Jan 05, 2022
Nice mindset but Note; keeping Money without enough ventilation would only have you wasting time, sweat and energy

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saving With KOLO: I Just Began This Journey (photo) by GRAMMARJAMES(m): 9:57am On Jan 05, 2022
Ablemed:
Nice mindset but Note; keeping Money without enough ventilation would only have you wasting time, sweat and energy

Please explain o. i don't understand

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saving With KOLO: I Just Began This Journey (photo) by Sirmuel1(m): 11:05am On Jan 05, 2022
I'll join you.

Even if na daily 1000, I will do it.

It's 5th of January, I think I owe my kolo 5k already.

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saving With KOLO: I Just Began This Journey (photo) by Amuluonyenaego: 11:05am On Jan 05, 2022
This the reason why white collar job no good, now ppl are saving already but I will still be waiting till end of the month if the small salary go remain o cry cry pls who go introduce me to a good paying side hustle.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saving With KOLO: I Just Began This Journey (photo) by WiszyFraud: 11:06am On Jan 05, 2022
Did you know??

If an ant was the same size as us, it would be twice as fast as a Lamborghini.

lipsrsealed

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saving With KOLO: I Just Began This Journey (photo) by BigSarah(f): 11:06am On Jan 05, 2022
I hate Saving, the way my money comes I spend...

I don't envision Life long Commitments, those are distractions

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saving With KOLO: I Just Began This Journey (photo) by Alasotele: 11:06am On Jan 05, 2022
If you answer heaven's call this year, who go enjoy the money. Better enjoy the money

10 Likes

Re: Saving With KOLO: I Just Began This Journey (photo) by eleko1: 11:06am On Jan 05, 2022
lipsrsealed hope u aren't living with RATS not those Rats,I mean BIG RATS that'll use broomstick scoop grin grin grin am one by one s d insert paper lipsrsealed

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saving With KOLO: I Just Began This Journey (photo) by Lordswazz(m): 11:06am On Jan 05, 2022
Congratulations on taking this leap of faith. It's always noble to set aside a little of what you earn for the future, but it's even more noble to put the money you've saved painstakingly into wise use in the end.

"It is what you save today that will save you tomorrow."

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Saving With KOLO: I Just Began This Journey (photo) by Cultistupdate: 11:06am On Jan 05, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Saving With KOLO: I Just Began This Journey (photo) by AK6464(m): 11:06am On Jan 05, 2022
E
Re: Saving With KOLO: I Just Began This Journey (photo) by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 05, 2022
Remember when I did this then.. the hunger got to a point i was removing my money with pin and broomstick..

Everyone was encouraging me with "your kolo is heavy ooo".. deep down I knew it was the heavy wood used in making the kolo..

146 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Saving With KOLO: I Just Began This Journey (photo) by Hienna1: 11:06am On Jan 05, 2022
It doesn't grow there, use it for a business so it'll probably multiply, what if someone urgent unprepared situation comes up tomorrow and you are dire in need of money.. your choice though

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saving With KOLO: I Just Began This Journey (photo) by Iamdbull: 11:06am On Jan 05, 2022
Dbull on this one!!!

After saving the money, I will advise you to invest it in my music career

4 Likes

Re: Saving With KOLO: I Just Began This Journey (photo) by Mophor: 11:07am On Jan 05, 2022
Issokay!!!

At least u go take am support Buhari's health bill come this December

2 Likes

Re: Saving With KOLO: I Just Began This Journey (photo) by Tunechi5(m): 11:07am On Jan 05, 2022
Comot small money first go use am buy hammer

4 Likes

Re: Saving With KOLO: I Just Began This Journey (photo) by Lexusgs430: 11:07am On Jan 05, 2022
If only kolo gave interest ............... grin

Biko, give me the key to the padlock ................ wink
Re: Saving With KOLO: I Just Began This Journey (photo) by Samson0303: 11:07am On Jan 05, 2022

1 Like

Re: Saving With KOLO: I Just Began This Journey (photo) by obembet(f): 11:07am On Jan 05, 2022
Just reserve your girlfriend own o. Givers never lack grin

2 Likes

Re: Saving With KOLO: I Just Began This Journey (photo) by LesbianBoy(m): 11:07am On Jan 05, 2022
My fren wee you break that kolo now and use the money inside to go and carry sure 2 odds angry angry angry angry

9 Likes

Re: Saving With KOLO: I Just Began This Journey (photo) by avrilwisedata: 11:07am On Jan 05, 2022
Nice one.

You won't go broke.

Still a way to go.

We only hope inflation won't keep increasing.

3 Likes

Re: Saving With KOLO: I Just Began This Journey (photo) by OakConsultNG: 11:07am On Jan 05, 2022
Save money this year..

Save your business from stagnation this season. Talk to us at OakShire Consults to register your Business, Church, NGO and Incorporate your company with the CAC today to get a massive 20% DISCOUNT!

Change of Directors and Re-Allotment of shares?

Check our signature and page for more details.
Re: Saving With KOLO: I Just Began This Journey (photo) by Springboot: 11:08am On Jan 05, 2022
Why not use one of the digital "kolos" like piggvest and others with stash capabilities.

5 Likes

Re: Saving With KOLO: I Just Began This Journey (photo) by Sonnobax15(m): 11:08am On Jan 05, 2022
cool
Cool

Las las,na one mumu banny go use only one finger press him mumu button,then,boommmmm,the maga go open am carry all him savings give her cool

6 Likes

Re: Saving With KOLO: I Just Began This Journey (photo) by faithfull18(f): 11:08am On Jan 05, 2022
Okay oh.
Re: Saving With KOLO: I Just Began This Journey (photo) by gistray: 11:08am On Jan 05, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

After saving the money, I will advise you to invest it in my music career

15 Likes

Re: Saving With KOLO: I Just Began This Journey (photo) by Calibrator: 11:08am On Jan 05, 2022
Na initial gragra.

You will soon calm down.

What the 100k you saved throughout 2021 can purchase right now is just 60% of its purchasing power a year ago....

Long term savings without investment target is a colossal waste of time.

Penny wise, Pound foolish move

22 Likes

Re: Saving With KOLO: I Just Began This Journey (photo) by Candycrushy(f): 11:08am On Jan 05, 2022
Nice one OP
By Gods grace ,this December will be a detty one grin
Re: Saving With KOLO: I Just Began This Journey (photo) by iCauseTrouble: 11:08am On Jan 05, 2022
I don break my own yesterday. shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? / Credit Deduction Theft From Account- Photo / Ebenebe Residents Trooped Into Blord's House For Christmas Gifts (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.