Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? (31144 Views)

Domiciliary Account Opening: Which Bank Has Best To Offer? / Which Bank Gives Pos Faster / “Pay Yourself First”: Best Saving Strategy To Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by Marayesa1: 8:17pm On Mar 25, 2021
Hello Nairalander
Saving is very important in case of emergency or necessities. We have various commercial banks in Nigeria with each having various saving options and have been looking for the best one to put my money in other to get some interesting on my savings.

So I'll like to ask which bank out of this popular banks have the best saving option judging by the interest rate and other incentives?
)

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by slawormiir: 8:40pm On Mar 25, 2021
Damn niggarrrr

Don't bother son....all our banks are useless

All banks are dog shit.....

And don't dare argue with me son.....because I have multiple accounts...so I know what i am saying...they are all useless.....
rajiedreez:
Wells Fargo and Chase
American huzzle nor go kill you my brother

142 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by RapistOnBail: 8:41pm On Mar 25, 2021

Go buy small small goats lock them for one corner Dey feed them.

Cash out in 2years.

209 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by Adedotguy: 8:41pm On Mar 25, 2021
sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by Kezifils(m): 8:41pm On Mar 25, 2021
None. They are all the same offering 1.15% interest P.A and you only get the interest if you dont withdraw from the account for a certain number of times per month.

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by kasim155: 8:41pm On Mar 25, 2021
None

2 Likes

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by Jestin: 8:41pm On Mar 25, 2021
They are all birds of the same feathers flying in different directions.

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by Perfectnumber6(m): 8:41pm On Mar 25, 2021
Citibank

2 Likes

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by Drsnives(m): 8:41pm On Mar 25, 2021
None.

Nawaooooo

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by vibbb: 8:41pm On Mar 25, 2021
Banks in 9ja are birds of the same feather, all of em are scammers. Stupid charges here nd there.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by daniska3yaro(m): 8:41pm On Mar 25, 2021
Gtbank for me.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by phrancys001(m): 8:41pm On Mar 25, 2021
All are same birds same feathers

2 Likes

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by Kingspin(m): 8:41pm On Mar 25, 2021
All banks are same, brothers.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by Bornsinner7: 8:41pm On Mar 25, 2021
No bank..

You save 8k at the end of the month na 5k you go see..

Just find saving box dey put your money

93 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by infini771: 8:41pm On Mar 25, 2021
Loan nko?
Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by egojeny1(f): 8:41pm On Mar 25, 2021
Jestin:
T
None
Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by ojun50(m): 8:42pm On Mar 25, 2021
3d

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by Olobofife(m): 8:42pm On Mar 25, 2021
Hairy bank.

6 Likes

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by lionness(f): 8:42pm On Mar 25, 2021
None!
Invest your money...Inflatation is gangbanging the rubbish naira. In 2017, we did our house project...a four bedroom duplex and it costs 20 million. We are doing another and have spent 22 million and we haven't even roofed. If we had kept that cash in the bank it will have lost over 50% of its value

119 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by extol1(m): 8:42pm On Mar 25, 2021
none

they are all after to milk their customers dry, worst of them is UBA

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by Chicastle: 8:42pm On Mar 25, 2021
Try Unity bank, then thNk me later or union bank

10 Likes

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by Kobicove(m): 8:43pm On Mar 25, 2021
All the banks are virtually the same as far as savings accounts are concerned...what you should look at is the bank that is located nearest to you for convenience

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by nonut: 8:43pm On Mar 25, 2021
Forget banks. Buy BTC and keep.
Alternatively, buy Tesla shares and forget them there.
You'll cash out big in a few years time.

22 Likes

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by Divinenwa: 8:43pm On Mar 25, 2021
All Naija Bank are all the same

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by ImmaculateJOE(m): 8:43pm On Mar 25, 2021
Zenith Bank use to offer 0.3% interest rate that time..
But I don't think Nigerian Banks are still giving out interest again..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by MackIV(m): 8:43pm On Mar 25, 2021
Having used Heritage Bank, GTB, First Bank etc.

I'd give it to Heritage Bank, they'd pay for saving with them. Much more higher than 3_6 month Treasure Bill's investment. True story

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by totosucker(m): 8:43pm On Mar 25, 2021
Op come and save your money with me and you will be glad you did.

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by ifenadi(m): 8:43pm On Mar 25, 2021
All Nigerian commercial bank have the same interest on saving account. To maximize the benefits of saving account, do not subscribe to any service that may attract charges like sms alert, debit cards, etc, and make sure you withdraw less than thrice in a Month. Thanks

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? by rajiedreez: 8:44pm On Mar 25, 2021
Wells Fargo and Chase

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Credit Deduction Theft From Account- Photo / Saving With KOLO: I Just Began This Journey (photo) / The Danger That Come With Naira Devaluation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.