Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,133 members, 7,849,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:10 AM

My Trip To The South-east For The Yuletide!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Trip To The South-east For The Yuletide!! (4864 Views)

IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu / Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years / South-East For Buhari Rally: Happening In Owerri Now - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trip To The South-east For The Yuletide!! by RuggedBiafran: 11:57am On Jan 05, 2022
Have you been denied visa to Qatar...Yemen....Afghanistan??...Go there with your fullishness...better Nations dont need fullz like you!

Abdul05:
likes of you ..have made visa processing more difficult for other Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To The South-east For The Yuletide!! by dododawa1: 12:00pm On Jan 05, 2022
AniOmaa:
My Christmas was really fun in the East, came all the way from Yankee for a wedding in Enugu for a course mate of mine based here in Texas and I wish I'm not leaving the East... the beautiful Enugu women, the music, the neat and serene setting of Enugu, the Ogene music and dances, the rich food... I could go on and on, Igbo girls fine abeg!

God bless my South East Igbo bloods
Your Enuani brother from Ibusa, Delta state salutes you all.
Igbo bu ofu, we're all one people cool
Noted
Re: My Trip To The South-east For The Yuletide!! by RuggedBiafran: 12:02pm On Jan 05, 2022
I hail Baba!!...My Villa "choke"!!......and the Babes fine wella!!!

Tranquillity360:
You get time for Nairaland e-rats.

I went to villa and still dey villa.

Here both old and children love Ipob.

Only those children of hate from west and north that hated Ipob from beginning are the ones hating and propagating lies against ipob so that we will join them in hating ipob.

Villa full and everywhere peaceful,just avoid Nigeria police and terrorist Nigeria army and you will be good.
Re: My Trip To The South-east For The Yuletide!! by oyin44: 12:02pm On Jan 05, 2022
Redcrafton:

Why are you concerned about these people? Why not work hard with Yoruba Nation, so you can do away with drug peddlers forever, as they want to do away with skull miners...you continue to unity-beg those you don't fancy...
tell your people to move back to south east now... in short no one will stop them l can bet you that... grin
Re: My Trip To The South-east For The Yuletide!! by oyin44: 12:04pm On Jan 05, 2022
RuggedBiafran:
Have you been denied visa to Qatar...Yemen....Afghanistan??...Go there with your fullishness...better Nations dont need fullz like you!

but you and your type are still on my neck... grin this drug issue
Re: My Trip To The South-east For The Yuletide!! by IkpuMmadu: 12:06pm On Jan 05, 2022
AniOmaa:
My Christmas was really fun in the East, came all the way from Yankee for a wedding in Enugu for a course mate of mine based here in Texas and I wish I'm not leaving the East... the beautiful Enugu women, the music, the neat and serene setting of Enugu, the Ogene music and dances, the rich food... I could go on and on, Igbo girls fine abeg!

God bless my South East Igbo bloods
Your Enuani brother from Ibusa, Delta state salutes you all.
Igbo bu ofu, we're all one people cool

Nwanne igbo of Delta and igbo of South East are one...

Please also encourage your people to invert home like they are doing in East....

. We would stand by your side during the time of adversity...

6 Likes

Re: My Trip To The South-east For The Yuletide!! by RuggedBiafran: 12:07pm On Jan 05, 2022
Its Not Politics they just hate who they cant compete against....So they peddled useless statistics and useless narratives to present negative views about IGBO people.

Even My Friend from USA but of Armenian descent knows that IGBO people are "light years" ahead in all positive factors bordering on development and quality of life.

Investigative:

They know the truth but due to politics inbreed slavish generated hate and their hatred on Igbo they choose to act stupid
No matter what[b],igbo hatred[/b] is what is keeping Nigeria one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To The South-east For The Yuletide!! by IkpuMmadu: 12:07pm On Jan 05, 2022
oyin44:
tell your people to move back to south east now... in short no one will stop them l can bet you that... grin
we would colonise you when the tone comes

Why are you afraid of igbo everytime... Even if the country divides igbo woujs still be in your place due to our assets...

If you want to take it... Be ready for war

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To The South-east For The Yuletide!! by RuggedBiafran: 12:09pm On Jan 05, 2022
Na you be

@Abdul05
@Oyin44
@oyebanji44

Only you on a thread ..just to yarn dust and expose your Almajiri fullishness...Tufiakwa!!

oyin44:
but you and your type are still on my neck... grin this drug issue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Trip To The South-east For The Yuletide!! by Abdul05: 12:11pm On Jan 05, 2022
RuggedBiafran:
Na you be

@Abdul05
@Oyin44
@oyebanji44

Only you on a thread ..just to yarn dust and expose your Almajiri fullishness...Tufiakwa!!

grin grin grin my fellow Biafran

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Trip To The South-east For The Yuletide!! by Tranquillity360: 12:11pm On Jan 05, 2022
oyin44:
Igbo did that in 1967 when they all left all other region and went back to East.

But foolish people came to East and fought them for three years just to have them back to other regions.

Ask your fathers why they did that.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To The South-east For The Yuletide!! by Idiko1: 12:15pm On Jan 05, 2022
Coldshisha:
So how will all this help give a date for referendum... Or isn't that what this is all about

The bolded is a product of figment of imagination. How many countries in the world have been born as a result of referendum? Nigeria must be disintegrated, period.

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To The South-east For The Yuletide!! by Redcrafton: 12:21pm On Jan 05, 2022
oyin44:

Continue changing the goal post.

In 1967 they did...You needed a blockade that killed 3 million of them, to come back in bed with you...

They had their political structures, money, anthem....everything...

Why do you want them to do so every time.?

Why can't you start you own, this time...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To The South-east For The Yuletide!! by RuggedBiafran: 12:23pm On Jan 05, 2022
Even Government paid hacks and other useless urchins are always on IGBO matters...but unknown to them the "propaganda" breeds curiousity, which reveals the fact that IGBOLAND is truly blessed, with good tidings.

horsepower102:
This is why I don’t take things said on this forum too seriously when it comes to the igbos.

According to nairaland, igboland is destroyed.

According to nairaland, Igbo are the poorest in Nigeria

According to nairaland, Igbos contribute nothing to Nigeria

According to nairaland, Igboland is the least developed.

If you get your lessons about igbos from nairaland, you will be highly misled.

When you finally realize the true situation, you will feel betrayed.

If you want continue to listen to anti Igbo urchins scattered all over nairaland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To The South-east For The Yuletide!! by Redcrafton: 12:27pm On Jan 05, 2022
RuggedBiafran:
Even Government paid hacks and other useless urchins are always on IGBO matters...but unknown to them the "propaganda" breeds curiousity, which reveals the fact that IGBOLAND is truly blessed, with good tidings.

Ask them why the DOT nation that is as small as Niger state, has the highest number of checkpoints...where they collect bribes...and why the same region will have more toll gates (when implemented than most big regions)...they will be looking at you like cows...

These injustices are what is breeding discontent.

3 Likes

Re: My Trip To The South-east For The Yuletide!! by kettykin: 12:27pm On Jan 05, 2022
Tranquillity360:
Igbo did that in 1967 when they all left all other region and went back to East.

But foolish people came to East and fought them for three years just to have them back to other regions.

This is a big trick to acquire igbo landed property

1 Like

Re: My Trip To The South-east For The Yuletide!! by Redcrafton: 12:30pm On Jan 05, 2022
kettykin:

This is a big trick to acquire igbo landed property

Igbos are even ready to dash them those property...to have peace and freedom.

The issue is...are they able to maintain them?

In 40 - 50 years, they would be like those in Ibadan and Abeokuta...lol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To The South-east For The Yuletide!! by horsepower102: 12:30pm On Jan 05, 2022
RuggedBiafran:

Exactly!!!!

There are many people who have confessed what the op said. My father said that things are fine in the East. People are going out enjoying themselves. Less police check points . Etc

But here on nairaland, you see anti Igbo urchins pushing bullshiit propaganda against Igbo day and night.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To The South-east For The Yuletide!! by ThatFairGuy1: 12:31pm On Jan 05, 2022
Funny enough, Biafra is hoax, it can never be achieved.

Efforts to futility. lipsrsealed
Re: My Trip To The South-east For The Yuletide!! by horsepower102: 12:33pm On Jan 05, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:

You are not even certain that you will be alive tomorrow yet you are certain about Biafra.

Okay.

5 Likes

Re: My Trip To The South-east For The Yuletide!! by ThatFairGuy1: 12:36pm On Jan 05, 2022
Neither did u
horsepower102:

You are not even certain that you will be alive tomorrow yet you are certain about Biafra.

Okay.
Re: My Trip To The South-east For The Yuletide!! by Redcrafton: 12:36pm On Jan 05, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:

Some people like you in the Soviet union, Yugoslavia and Sudan said the same thing...and bravo...you know the rest.

To avert this, practice fairness, justice and equality with your fellow country men...

Nobody is born slave in Nigeria.

Cheating, marginalization, tribalism, gang up will ONLY hasten what you dread most...

Only justice can solve Nigeria problem -Sultan of Sokoto...

But do you practice this?

You can't eat your cake and have it....

One will give...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To The South-east For The Yuletide!! by horsepower102: 12:38pm On Jan 05, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Neither did u

I never made any claims. You made a very bold claim that Biafra will never happen. That’s why I responded by saying that how can you be so certain when you don’t even know if you would be alive by tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To The South-east For The Yuletide!! by Sergio101(m): 12:54pm On Jan 05, 2022
cool

You know I always laugh so loud whenever some stupid yoruba (I hate this people sincerely) comes to the assumption that IGBOS didn't travel back home this festive period because of insecurity.

Pardies........I will update Una with pictures from Eke Agulu day.

Will begin by 4............the population this year is the highest..............fact not fallacy.

Yesterday's own was top notched.........am gonna update Una with today's picture

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To The South-east For The Yuletide!! by oyin44: 1:07pm On Jan 05, 2022
Tranquillity360:

l was told that the igbos were cowards.. grin
Re: My Trip To The South-east For The Yuletide!! by oyin44: 1:10pm On Jan 05, 2022
Redcrafton:

Continue changing the goal post.

In 1967 they did...You needed a blockade that killed 3 million of them, to come back in bed with you...

They had their political structures, money, anthem....everything...

Why do you want them to do so every time.?

Why can't you start you own, this time...
only the igbos want Nigeria to be divided by all course.... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Trip To The South-east For The Yuletide!! by oyin44: 1:11pm On Jan 05, 2022
IkpuMmadu:
we would colonise you when the tone comes

Why are you afraid of igbo everytime... Even if the country divides igbo woujs still be in your place due to our assets...

If you want to take it... Be ready for war
then .. you are not ready to leave Nigeria..... grin

1 Like

Re: My Trip To The South-east For The Yuletide!! by gidgiddy: 1:11pm On Jan 05, 2022
The lockdown, which the federal government could not do anything about, showed the world who is really in-charge in the East

1 Like

Re: My Trip To The South-east For The Yuletide!! by Redcrafton: 1:13pm On Jan 05, 2022
oyin44:
only the igbos want Nigeria to be divided by all course.... grin

Only the Yorubas want one Nigeria by all course...because you gain most in the project.

If you suffer what Igbos suffer, you will do more than Sunday Igboho...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To The South-east For The Yuletide!! by oyin44: 1:14pm On Jan 05, 2022
Redcrafton:

Only the Yorubas want one Nigeria by all course...because you gain most in the project.

If you suffer what Igbos suffer, you will do more than Sunday Igboho...

that is your cup of tea.. grin grin
Re: My Trip To The South-east For The Yuletide!! by Redcrafton: 1:18pm On Jan 05, 2022
oyin44:
that is your cup of tea.. grin grin

Again, why are you bothered about my cup of tea?

Your greed and selfishness is exceptional...

You contribute nothing to the lives of other Nigerians ...even the north contribute a lot...

You are just holed in your region, doing nothing.

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To The South-east For The Yuletide!! by oyin44: 1:20pm On Jan 05, 2022
Redcrafton:

Again, why are you bothered about my cup of tea?

Your greed and selfishness is exceptional...
bring it on ...let us do as we both did it in 60s... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023 Election. UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson Invites Peter Obi For A Meeting / Peter Obi Raises Labour Party Flag With One Hand (picture) / 10 Reasons Why Anioma State Should Be In The South-east Geopolitical Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.