Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,326 members, 7,842,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Buhari: It's Unfair To Use Exchange Rate, Unemployment To Assess My Performance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: It's Unfair To Use Exchange Rate, Unemployment To Assess My Performance (295 Views)

I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai / Keyamo To Buhari: It’s Unconstitutional To Appoint Minister Of State / Buhari: It Makes No Sense For Oil To Be Cheaper In Nigeria Than Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: It's Unfair To Use Exchange Rate, Unemployment To Assess My Performance by benjackugo: 1:26pm On Jan 06, 2022
Buhari: It's Unfair To Use Exchange Rate, Unemployment Rate To Assess My Performance (Video)

President Muhammadu Buhari has said that it will be unfair for anyone to use indicators such as debt stock, exchange rate, inflation rate and unemployment rate to assess the performance of his administration, IgbereTV reports.

He said that his administration has recorded successes which should rather be used to assess his administration.

He stated this in an interview with Channels TV when he was told that the dollar, unemployment rates, and others have increased after he took over office in 2015.

He began his response by saying; "I am not sure how correct your calculations are."

Hear him speak in the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sHPZm2T7E0

https://igberetvnews.com/1411619/buhari-unfair-use-exchange-rate-unemployment-rate-assess-performance-video/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Buhari: It's Unfair To Use Exchange Rate, Unemployment To Assess My Performance by DispatcherLagos: 1:29pm On Jan 06, 2022
Maybe we should use security
Re: Buhari: It's Unfair To Use Exchange Rate, Unemployment To Assess My Performance by Kriss216: 1:30pm On Jan 06, 2022
Maybe we should use banditry, terrorism and nepotism to assess your performance.

Didirin!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: It's Unfair To Use Exchange Rate, Unemployment To Assess My Performance by isaiah4life(m): 1:36pm On Jan 06, 2022
Okay! We don't want to be unfair. Now, let use nairaland to judge your progress.

Watch and learn, Buhari.

BMC take note of nairalanders comments.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: It's Unfair To Use Exchange Rate, Unemployment To Assess My Performance by Moferere: 1:40pm On Jan 06, 2022
Lmao, what should we use to evaluate your performance?
Banditry?
Kidnapping?

Oniranu undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari: It's Unfair To Use Exchange Rate, Unemployment To Assess My Performance by Maxymilliano(m): 1:46pm On Jan 06, 2022
Foolish man, it was easy to use exchange rates, unemployment, insecurity and other macroeconomic indicators as campaign promises but not fair to use it to access your performance.

Re: Buhari: It's Unfair To Use Exchange Rate, Unemployment To Assess My Performance by Otuegbe: 1:46pm On Jan 06, 2022
Will you kip quiet, this man.
Maybe we should use
price of goods
Security
Tax
Fuel price
Bigotry
Blood shed
Division
Re: Buhari: It's Unfair To Use Exchange Rate, Unemployment To Assess My Performance by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 06, 2022
And Ndigbo want to bring another Fulani man again undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari: It's Unfair To Use Exchange Rate, Unemployment To Assess My Performance by Blackfire(m): 2:27pm On Jan 06, 2022
We the youths are solidly behind our darling president Daddy oyoyo

North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023

Anyways I sell cows
Re: Buhari: It's Unfair To Use Exchange Rate, Unemployment To Assess My Performance by Bizibi(m): 2:36pm On Jan 06, 2022
Hehehehe.....this is the man that still gets support from some nonentities on this forum.
Re: Buhari: It's Unfair To Use Exchange Rate, Unemployment To Assess My Performance by htdot: 2:37pm On Jan 06, 2022
Oh God..... This guy more cruel than idi amin.

(1) (Reply)

. / APC Now Largest Party In Africa – Buni / Orumba Celebrate As Hon Ben Nwankwo, Thankgod Ibeh Listed As Anambra Transition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.