Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) (47739 Views)

₦100 Akpu Costs ₦1,687 In Europe / Two Hundred Naira Well Spent(photo) / Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by Rapmoney(m): 6:33am On Feb 28
I went to the market to buy Akpu two days ago because I was very hungry for swallow food but the size of 100 Naira Akpu (fufu) has been giving me sleepless nights. This used to be my favourite swallow. I kept turning on the bed restlessly last night each time I remembered the size of Akpu that goes for 100 Naira now.

Abeg, wetin dey happen for Naija? Abi na to migrate to Gambia or Gabon? I don't really know what this country is turning into.

na so the size of 100 Naira Akpu be for una area?

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by Malroux: 6:41am On Feb 28
Onanuga and BATists will tell you that this particular size is 56 thousand naira in Ghana, so you should be happy to buy it at hundred naira here. What an amazing people!

476 Likes 36 Shares

Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by brain54(m): 6:41am On Feb 28
Na the real swallow be this...

Na to swallow am in one lump Abi gulp then use water fill the remaining space.

That's the real restructuring!

172 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by Oloki: 6:42am On Feb 28
[quote author=Rapmoney post=128683761]I went to the market to buy Akpu two days ago because I was very hungry for swallow food but the size of 100 Naira Akpu (fufu) has been giving me sleepless nights. This used to be my favourite swallow. I kept turning on the bed restlessly last night each time I remembered the size of Akpu that goes for 100 Naira now.

Abeg, wetin dey happen for Naija? Abi na to migrate to Gambia or Gabon? I don't really know what this country is turning into.

Is even big for #100. Come my side here you go buy that for 150-200#

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by jetwonder(m): 6:43am On Feb 28
grin grin grin
You wey long belly, you go consume reach 7 pack.
This country na waaaooo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by incandescentena: 6:45am On Feb 28
Sane countries

28 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by Malroux: 6:47am On Feb 28
incandescentena:
Sane countries
OP see the people I'm telling you about. As if fufu is a gold in Nigeria.

188 Likes 15 Shares

Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by Rapmoney(m): 6:50am On Feb 28
[quote author=Oloki post=128683831][/quote]

shocked shocked Shuorrrr!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by Rapmoney(m): 6:54am On Feb 28
Malroux:
Onanuga and BATists will tell you that this particular size is 56 thousand naira in Ghana so you should be happy to buy it at hundred naira here. What an amazing people.

Lol. Bros you too funny. 56k grin

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by Stephen0mozzy: 7:26am On Feb 28
Bought this same size for #200 yesterday with tears in my eyes. Your own even fill your palm.

The werey quoting santana at £1 🤬🤬🤬. What is the minimum wage per hour in UK?
What's the minimum wage per hour in Nigeria?

30k / 30days == 1k / day
1k / 8hrs == #125

The average worker's 1hour of work can't even buy one santana

136 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by Zonefree(m): 7:31am On Feb 28
That fufu is still big for N100 na

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by Westerhoffe(m): 7:34am On Feb 28
Enjoy…
Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by Watianoengineer(m): 7:57am On Feb 28
Still reasonable, if Peter Obi had won, this portion of fufu would likely sell for 300 due to his inexperience in handling the economy. May God bless president Bola Tinubu and give him strength to fulfill his renewed hope agenda. It shall end in praise and we shall all smile at the end of these reforms. This renewed Hope will Favor me and my Family. Amen

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by Malroux: 7:57am On Feb 28
Rapmoney:

Lol. Bros you too funny. 56k grin
They said cement is 42k in Ghana so even if it is 20k here we shouldn't complain.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by Tallesty1(m): 8:26am On Feb 28
incandescentena:
Sane countries
Compare minimum wage

35 Likes

Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by We4all: 8:31am On Feb 28
How is it giving you sleepless nights? To be honest, with the present situation, that size is big for #100. If there is one food item that is still affordable, then I must give it to akpu.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by Yankee101: 8:53am On Feb 28
It’s no longer funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by Gkay1(m): 8:53am On Feb 28
If akpu price is giving you sleepless night, I wonder what the price of rice, beans, indomie etc will be giving u sir. Stop thinking and double your hustling now.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by Abolodje: 8:53am On Feb 28
This akpu, 5 no dey belleful me at once again

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 8:54am On Feb 28
😂
Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by Themanleshey: 8:54am On Feb 28
Rapmoney:
I went to the market to buy Akpu two days ago because I was very hungry for swallow food but the size of 100 Naira Akpu (fufu) has been giving me sleepless nights. This used to be my favourite swallow. I kept turning on the bed restlessly last night each time I remembered the size of Akpu that goes for 100 Naira now.

Be like say sleep no dey catch you .

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by Themanleshey: 8:54am On Feb 28
Rapmoney:

Well food need to come down really ,

But there are some things that need to go up ,

Eg Eletricity, so that we can have more private sector invest in it .

51 Likes

Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 8:54am On Feb 28
incandescentena:
Sane countries

See them, na one of dem be this.

You should be happy you're buying it at #100 gang.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by scholes23(m): 8:54am On Feb 28
Even dollar dey affect price of akpu. Something wey we dey buy 10 naira dah year. Me wey dey chop seven go reduce am to 3. Chai!!! Naira don suffer

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 8:54am On Feb 28
They still get 100naira akpu?

2 Likes

Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by wunmi590(m): 8:55am On Feb 28

I thought I was the only one that saw it, the one I ate on Monday night is even smaller than this for same 100...

I used to eat just 3 pieces before,but now, I took 6pieces and I was still hungry...

5 Likes

Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by Nnamdini(m): 8:55am On Feb 28
Honestly, I just noticed that yesterday

3 Likes

Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by tnerro1(m): 8:55am On Feb 28
I for say make u use one cold bottle of Gulder take download am, but na beer cost pass self😁😁

2 Likes

Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by Creamypie(m): 8:55am On Feb 28
2 morsels or hands of eba. APC supporters buy that size for less than #50

4 Likes

Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:55am On Feb 28
incandescentena:
Sane countries

Stop clowning

What's the minimum wage in the UK vs in Nigeria ??

You people are repulsively annoying

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by STEWpid(f): 8:55am On Feb 28
Chai..

Now imagine those that were once devouring Akpu-like mountain,,

What would be their fate right now?

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deliver Fruit And Vegetables Basket To Your Door Steps / Bush Meat Versus Chicken? / ABCs Of Cake Making

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.