Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Declare Miyetti Allah As Terrorist Organisation - Governor Ortom Tells FG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Declare Miyetti Allah As Terrorist Organisation - Governor Ortom Tells FG (8369 Views)

Kukah: Stop Intimidating Nigerians, Ortom Tells Presidency / Killings: Defend Yourselves, Ortom Tells Benue Residents / Go With Your Official Cars, Ortom Tells Outgoing LG Chairmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Declare Miyetti Allah As Terrorist Organisation - Governor Ortom Tells FG by Dovegrey: 3:13am On Jan 07, 2022
Governor Samuel Ortom of Benue state has asked the federal government to declare the Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association (MACBAN) as a terrorist organisation”.

In a statement released hours after the federal government gazetted an order designating bandits as terrorists, Ortom alleged that the organisation had vowed to “cause havoc” in Benue because of the anti-grazing laws.

The statement read; 

“Though the federal government’s measures on bandits now seems strong, the security challenges will only be adequately addressed if similar hard position is taken on Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore, MACBAN, and the Fulani Nationality Movement (FUNAM) who have vowed and continued to cause mayhem in Benue State and other parts of the country because of the anti-grazing laws.

“For us in Benue State, the law has come to stay. It is irrevocable. In fact, we have maintained our position that Benue State has no grazing routes, reserves or areas so whatever.

“It was enacted in good faith for peace and order in the state. It was done among other things to end the incessant farmers/herdsmen clashes in the state.

“Nigerians have absorbed enough hunger and misery in the hands of the All Progressives Congress (APC) misrule. Or is it possible that Mr. President is not aware that Nigerians are dying from his misrule?”

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/1/declare-miyetti-allah-as-terrorist-organisation-governor-ortom-tells-fg.html

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Declare Miyetti Allah As Terrorist Organisation - Governor Ortom Tells FG by Xscape1993(m): 3:21am On Jan 07, 2022
This evil organization is the founder of terrorists in Nigeria while APC the evil party is a full member.

46 Likes

Re: Declare Miyetti Allah As Terrorist Organisation - Governor Ortom Tells FG by Totilopussylick(m): 3:23am On Jan 07, 2022
"Nigerians have absorbed enough hunger and misery in the hands of the All Progressives Congress (APC) misrule. Or is it possible that Mr. President is not aware that Nigerians are dying from his misrule?”

This government really show this man and Benue people shege angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Declare Miyetti Allah As Terrorist Organisation - Governor Ortom Tells FG by ObianujuAku1(f): 4:26am On Jan 07, 2022
God bless Ortomatic Ortom

the best governor in the middle belt

thunder fire all Tinubu urchins

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Declare Miyetti Allah As Terrorist Organisation - Governor Ortom Tells FG by BigYash: 4:40am On Jan 07, 2022
Even APshit and Pdshit and all their members. They are all terrorists

4 Likes

Re: Declare Miyetti Allah As Terrorist Organisation - Governor Ortom Tells FG by Tochi3(m): 4:45am On Jan 07, 2022
The only Governor saying it as it is.

God save the people of the middle belt from the hands of fulani terrorist.

17 Likes

Re: Declare Miyetti Allah As Terrorist Organisation - Governor Ortom Tells FG by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:22am On Jan 07, 2022
A better Nigeria all around is all we want.

Akeredolu said the move by Miyetti Allah was an indication that the group was unbothered about the crimes perpetrated under the pretence of being herders.
Miyetti Allah must take a very big step to bring to book the sponsored and evil perpetrators among them.
Those being sponsored to kill and destroy by evil politicians.
Cos these are the same herdsmen that have been in our darling nation since before independence.

He debunked allegations levelled against the Fulani, claiming that not all of them were criminals, adding “Just as you have in any society where there are good and bad people.”

Mohammed insisted that “It is not only Fulanis that commit crimes in the country, but it was sad that everything happening now is heaped on Fulani herdsmen.”
This is the whole truth of the matter, that some troublemakers refused to understand.
Hypocrites everywhere....

No matter all manner of violence or chaos some devilish people are causing all over.

Nigeria is ONE and that IS FINAL.

This too shall pass.....

Patrioticbreed9:

i dont even know what went wrong along the line,
back then there was one angweyi that my parent loves so much in our village,
we usualy call him awoli jam or awoli jampo and anytime we call him by that name,
he will start dancing and singing,
any day my he is coming my mother usualy prepare beans and yam his favourite,
There was a day he came with four of his brothers and my mum prepared almost 3mudus of beans and 2 yams for em,
the bound was so strong that we named him chibuzor, he gifted us two calfs.
I was shocked the day my mum called me and told me dat fulanis are disturbing our farms,
i asked her if chibuzor was among and she said chibuzor have been away for the past six years.. what went wrong ..
Hmmmm, this is deep and so emotional.
Most of us @[color=#006600][/color] can testify to this too.
This is what politics of hatred and bitterness can do to some evil people.

Spending123:
Audio 5 million naira release.

Like I said if any cow nears my area, I won't think twice of wasting it. At least since I bought my gun I haven't tested it on anything so I can start from cows as well.
You will make a good comedian.
You will start from wasting cows,
Before you start to use the gun for the main thing you bought it for!
Na so una dey start.
Kontinue, dem no dey telli person.
It's all a matter of time.

You even bought a gun
, in a country that gun is not legalized?
Na so una mouth dey put una for wahala on social media

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Declare Miyetti Allah As Terrorist Organisation - Governor Ortom Tells FG by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:23am On Jan 07, 2022
We remembered how we used to live as brothers as sisters in our darling nation with these same Fulani herdsmen.
The times we gave water and food to herdsmen journeying across the nation as they go on their business peacefully,
Just with their sticks for their cattles and kettles for their prayers.
May it never be well with troublemakers in our darling nation.
May it never be well with all evil herdsmen and all their sponsors, and any other persons, group or politicians sponsoring chaos and violence in our land.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Declare Miyetti Allah As Terrorist Organisation - Governor Ortom Tells FG by Osiris12: 5:24am On Jan 07, 2022
This guy above me is going nutts

The storm just like him and his darling daddy will surely pass away to the cemetery very soon .

Benue people, take heart. It’s less than 17 months away.
The evil party and it’s zombies will go into extinction

21 Likes

Re: Declare Miyetti Allah As Terrorist Organisation - Governor Ortom Tells FG by beerfraud: 5:24am On Jan 07, 2022
This Governor should not be reason like that people from the other side of river Niger
#Whataboutlism#
Re: Declare Miyetti Allah As Terrorist Organisation - Governor Ortom Tells FG by fourboys: 5:25am On Jan 07, 2022
embarassed embarassed
Re: Declare Miyetti Allah As Terrorist Organisation - Governor Ortom Tells FG by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:27am On Jan 07, 2022
grin Ortom must be joking to think the FG would do so.Doesn't he know the FG is their grand patron?

2 Likes

Re: Declare Miyetti Allah As Terrorist Organisation - Governor Ortom Tells FG by Wine611: 5:28am On Jan 07, 2022
undecided
Re: Declare Miyetti Allah As Terrorist Organisation - Governor Ortom Tells FG by ahuja12: 5:28am On Jan 07, 2022
undecided undecidedNo they will not because that is their “Fulani-West Africa Armed Forces” ready for the final Jihad.

I can say that one day Africans will chase these marauding “Berbers” from Africa back to wherever they came from.

See the mayhem they caused in Sudan before the UN finally split the country into two!
undecided

The word Berber comes from the Greek word “barbaros” (meaning barbarian). In fact, the original Arab word for the Berbers was “Al-Barbar.” They got this moniker because the Romans, French and Arabs who first encountered them perceived their foreign culture and customs to be barbaric and “uncivilized.”

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Declare Miyetti Allah As Terrorist Organisation - Governor Ortom Tells FG by Boogyman557: 5:31am On Jan 07, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN
Re: Declare Miyetti Allah As Terrorist Organisation - Governor Ortom Tells FG by FamilyAdviser: 5:33am On Jan 07, 2022
Each time Governor Ortom make utterances against MACBAN there is always a reprisal attack in Benue within 7-14days

May God save All Genuine Nigerians!

1 Like

Re: Declare Miyetti Allah As Terrorist Organisation - Governor Ortom Tells FG by Wazobia2216: 5:33am On Jan 07, 2022
"Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore, MACBAN, and the Fulani Nationality Movement (FUNAM) who have vowed and continued to cause mayhem in Benue State and other parts of the country"

These are the real terrorist behind bandits, Bokoharam and ISWAP!"

They were the people that started these violence that created Amotekun and ESN!

Rather than proscription, Buhari is making excuses for them!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Declare Miyetti Allah As Terrorist Organisation - Governor Ortom Tells FG by AntiBeEmCe(m): 5:33am On Jan 07, 2022
Abia!
Bulbu will rather opt to die in a plane crash than declare his brotherhood, terr0rists

3 Likes

Re: Declare Miyetti Allah As Terrorist Organisation - Governor Ortom Tells FG by LLiKYekoba: 5:35am On Jan 07, 2022
beerfraud:
This Governor should not be reason like that people from the other side of river Niger
#Whataboutlism#

Yoruba muslim.

2 Likes

Re: Declare Miyetti Allah As Terrorist Organisation - Governor Ortom Tells FG by ahuja12: 5:38am On Jan 07, 2022
These are the barbarians that and the rest of APC urchins are worshipping.

Manna: “ Your darling daddy is a babarian”

5 Likes

Re: Declare Miyetti Allah As Terrorist Organisation - Governor Ortom Tells FG by Sunfrans: 5:39am On Jan 07, 2022
Totilopussylick:
"Nigerians have absorbed enough hunger and misery in the hands of the All Progressives Congress (APC) misrule. Or is it possible that Mr. President is not aware that Nigerians are dying from his misrule?”

This government really show this man and Benue people shege angry

Cus you are in a comfortable place

1 Like

Re: Declare Miyetti Allah As Terrorist Organisation - Governor Ortom Tells FG by chukwuibuipob: 5:43am On Jan 07, 2022
sad mbanu! Gofment pikin
Re: Declare Miyetti Allah As Terrorist Organisation - Governor Ortom Tells FG by Urbanchampion: 5:46am On Jan 07, 2022
Ortom's head is obviously not correct. Shey he has won his re-election, why is he still playing to the gallery? Mumu man!
People like Ortom is the major reasons Nigeria remain a 5th world country, all he craved power for was malfeasance and enjoyments in the position and nothing else.

3 Likes

Re: Declare Miyetti Allah As Terrorist Organisation - Governor Ortom Tells FG by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 5:48am On Jan 07, 2022
Lol
Re: Declare Miyetti Allah As Terrorist Organisation - Governor Ortom Tells FG by dazzlingd(m): 5:50am On Jan 07, 2022
Lol, impossible request
Re: Declare Miyetti Allah As Terrorist Organisation - Governor Ortom Tells FG by AntiChristian: 5:50am On Jan 07, 2022
Yes, and ohaneze should join too.

I don't know when the tribal madness will stop!

A tribe will believe everyone owes them but they owe nobody!

1 Like

Re: Declare Miyetti Allah As Terrorist Organisation - Governor Ortom Tells FG by Urbanchampion: 5:50am On Jan 07, 2022
Ortom is a reflection of the State he governs, his incompetence is mind boggling. How on earth will a Governor in a State for all 7 years, have the effontry to keep blaming a President that's 1000s of kilometres far from the people he governs? If Benues/Nigerians are suffering and dying as a result of Buhari's failure, what has Samuel Ortom being a Governor, done to help his Benue people, apart from insulting them of being drunkards or using the Fulani vs Farmers crises to cover his ineptitude?

2 Likes

Re: Declare Miyetti Allah As Terrorist Organisation - Governor Ortom Tells FG by backnbeta(f): 5:51am On Jan 07, 2022
He won't want to declare himself a terrorist because he's the backbone of miyetti allah undecided
Re: Declare Miyetti Allah As Terrorist Organisation - Governor Ortom Tells FG by Akwamkpuruamu: 5:54am On Jan 07, 2022
You are joking expensively with Buhari. How can he proscribe his foot soldiers?

1 Like

Re: Declare Miyetti Allah As Terrorist Organisation - Governor Ortom Tells FG by VictorUSA(m): 6:00am On Jan 07, 2022
Ortom is the only Governor with full confidence to confront all these corrupt rulers in Nigeria.MACBAN should be declared terrorist group.Killing masses of people is an act of terrorism.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity Has Worsened Suffering Of Nigerians — CAN / Over 1.7million PVCs Uncollected In Lagos - INEC / Restructure Nigeria, Gani Adams Charges Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.