Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,176 members, 7,835,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

What Has Northern Groups Done About The Killings In The North ( Northerners Only - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has Northern Groups Done About The Killings In The North ( Northerners Only (378 Views)

Igbos Up North, Northerners Down East - An Informal Census / Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB / Northerners only : How do we reduce rising crime in arewa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has Northern Groups Done About The Killings In The North ( Northerners Only by NWABUKA007(m): 8:59am On Jan 07, 2022
Bandits are running amok in the north east, northwest and north central

And it doesn't look like they are stopping anytime soon

What are northerners and northern political groups doing about it

Abi, God has destined to take northerners to heaven enmass or what Cause northern guys I speak with often respond with

" If you are not destined to die, you won't die"

Is the same rule applying up north?
Re: What Has Northern Groups Done About The Killings In The North ( Northerners Only by Anigreat: 9:06am On Jan 07, 2022
shocked

The reason I am so ashamed of being a northerner is that upon all what we are passing through In the hands of bandits, Iswap, Boko Haram, we seems not bother about it . But it's in so surprising and shocking how majority of my brothers focuses much on what is happening in eastern Nigeria especially when it has to do with IPOB.

I am so ashamed of being a northerner.

5 Likes

Re: What Has Northern Groups Done About The Killings In The North ( Northerners Only by agulion: 9:14am On Jan 07, 2022
Both the northerners and local Yoruba Muslims are more interested in the east than their regions
Re: What Has Northern Groups Done About The Killings In The North ( Northerners Only by CaptainAyub: 9:23am On Jan 07, 2022
Som1 once said we Igbos should learn how to play politics from abokkis.
Another replied him that northern lives are d currency wt which abokkis play that politics.
EOD.

2 Likes

Re: What Has Northern Groups Done About The Killings In The North ( Northerners Only by relaxandsmile: 3:29am On Jan 08, 2022
1. We have a lot of illiterates(English) who have no access to conventional social media for you to know that we are actually complaining.
2. We have been brainwashed by our religious leaders that everything that happens is from God and only Him can redeem it ,so we should rather pray for our leaders than castigate them (both religions are culpable) .
3. The elites sees the masses as slaves and therefore deploys maximum forces to deal with dissenting voices. Look at the Zaria massacre and the resent North is bleeding protest.
4. Most of us have been doing our faming and trading without even knowing the responsibilities of government to us. If not that our farming and trading is affected by insecurity now,no body would have cared about any other thing.
Re: What Has Northern Groups Done About The Killings In The North ( Northerners Only by NWABUKA007(m): 12:44pm On Jan 18, 2022
relaxandsmile:
1. We have a lot of illiterates(English) who have no access to conventional social media for you to know that we are actually complaining.
2. We have been brainwashed by our religious leaders that everything that happens is from God and only Him can redeem it ,so we should rather pray for our leaders than castigate them (both religions are culpable) .
3. The elites sees the masses as slaves and therefore deploys maximum forces to deal with dissenting voices. Look at the Zaria massacre and the resent North is bleeding protest.
4. Most of us have been doing our faming and trading without even knowing the responsibilities of government to us. If not that our farming and trading is affected by insecurity now,no body would have cared about any other thing.

It is well
I just pray
God in his mercy will visit nigeria for Good

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2023: Leave Me Out Of Your Ambition - Soyinka Distances Self From Tinubu's / Why Fg’s Trial Of High-profile Cases Fail, CJN Replies Malami / 2023: Why Tinubu Cannot Succeed Buhari In 2023 - Pastor Ighodalo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.