Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,664 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke (17040 Views)

LAMIDO: Buhari Working On Amaechi/Lawan Ticket / Tony Momoh: Obasanjo Created Chaos In Nigeria, Buhari Working To Restore Order / Why I Was Absent During Buhari’s Working Visit To Lagos – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by EkiranAlexmedia(m): 10:53am On Jan 07, 2022
The president, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.) has revealed that working for up to eight hours at his age (79) is no joke on his body.

He said this in an interview with the national broadcaster, NTA on Thursday, which was monitored by our correspondent.

[b]He said, “About my age, I see my colleagues, they are now resting, and I assure you that I look forward to the next 17 months when I too will be less busy.

“The age is telling on me, working now for six, seven to eight hours per day in the office is no joke, there are questions of the executive council, memos from as many states as possible to be considered virtually every week.

“Really, it’s a lot of hard work, but let’s say, I asked for it and I cannot complain.”[/b

The retired general added, “I have been a governor, I have been a minister, and I’m in my second term as president. So, I’ve gone through all the system and really, what else can I do for this country? I have given my best and I hope after I leave, Nigerians would reflect and at least show appreciation.

“What I’m expecting is for Nigerians to say, this man has done his best. I hope I will leave a more secure Nigeria than it is now. That’s the most I expect from Nigerians.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/working-six-to-eight-hours-at-my-age-is-no-joke-buhari/%3famp

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by Tomilola360: 10:54am On Jan 07, 2022
who send you na? no b u wan be president? resign if its not easy. useless man

248 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 07, 2022
Oga resign, nor be by force, there are able bodied men, better than you are, who are fit for this role.
Nigerians and recycling of old and self-centered polithifians.

148 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by beeblack: 11:20am On Jan 07, 2022
Barawo, is it by force?. Yeye people, look at his friend Tinubu despite his health challenge,he is still struggling for the seat of presidency.

109 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by Dollarremix(m): 11:22am On Jan 07, 2022
Den pack your family and go to daura.abi na by force to dey Aso villa again

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by adecz: 11:22am On Jan 07, 2022
Who send you❓❓☹️☹️☹️

Tax, tax& borrow, borrow master❗️❗️❌☹️☹️

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by minks(m): 11:32am On Jan 07, 2022
My people, una don hear am straight from the mouth of the horse himself.
Now we know why the economy is so backward.
Buhari na person ancestor wey suppose dey rest na him dem come make our president.

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by DropsMic(m): 12:00pm On Jan 07, 2022
Abi them screw you for the seat ni?? Oga do Nigeria a favour and resign. Even northern elites, leaders and traditional rulers don tire for you. Them no just wan talk because the North have this bleeped mentality of not saying anything bad about any Northern politician in power.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by Amotolongbo(f): 12:00pm On Jan 07, 2022
He should resign then!

Who sent him?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by signature2012(m): 12:00pm On Jan 07, 2022
“ I’ve gone through all the system and really, what else can I do for this country? I have given my best and I hope after I leave, Nigerians would reflect and at least show appreciation.”

Just imagine the person you campaigned and stood in he Sun for hours to vote for.

Shame no dey catch you as you fall Mumu?

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by Biggiggs: 12:01pm On Jan 07, 2022
Which Buhari grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by NwaNimo1(m): 12:01pm On Jan 07, 2022
koo
Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by Austindark(m): 12:01pm On Jan 07, 2022
The retired general added, “I have been a governor, I have been a minister, and I’m in my second term as president. So, I’ve gone through all the system and really, what else can I do for this country? I have given my best and I hope after I leave, Nigerians would reflect and at least show appreciation.

Thank you, You can now resign sir. No one needs yor services anymore.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by BigBelleControl(m): 12:01pm On Jan 07, 2022
That's why he loves traveling out of the country because it allows him to rest.

The truth is, Nigeria is at a critical stage, and the country needs a leader who is physically, mentally fit coupled with knowing modern trends.

Buhari said he was a minister, a governor, a former head of state and now a two-term president, the question is where have all these posts he had held taken the country. He should even be mentioning that because it shows he was and still is part of Nigeria's problem from 1965 till now.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by NwaNimo1(m): 12:01pm On Jan 07, 2022

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by wunmi590(m): 12:01pm On Jan 07, 2022

What is bubu saying again nitori olorun lipsrsealed

Nobody forced you to for for the president, you voluntarily decided to contest...

What about all the juicy things you have been receiving since you became the president? What about the free travelling for medical checkup with tax payers money, what about the juicy appointment your family are holding all because you are the president...

If you know your body can't hold it, please resign now, do you know how many of your age mate are working hard and earning less than you that is doing nothing?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 07, 2022
Taaaaaaaah
Mechooonu!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:01pm On Jan 07, 2022
Who send you

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by treesun: 12:01pm On Jan 07, 2022
Muntairu Cardoso aka messenger will still come here and defend him, that it was not what he meant!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by balladin: 12:01pm On Jan 07, 2022
When we told you that you were too old for the job, you insisted on being president.

Please don't complain sir.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by Duplik8t77(m): 12:02pm On Jan 07, 2022
Dem no beg you to contest o. Useless filthy animal

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by Victorclean1: 12:02pm On Jan 07, 2022
HM
Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by ThankGodFriday(m): 12:02pm On Jan 07, 2022
Resign

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by Creditalerts: 12:02pm On Jan 07, 2022
70 years old man grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by oluwatodimu1(m): 12:02pm On Jan 07, 2022
Please sir, humbly resign to go rest on your cattle farm! Nigeria's presidency is not a resting seat.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by merits(m): 12:02pm On Jan 07, 2022
smiley
Bubu said and I quote "9ja youths are lazy"
Me I said and I quote myself "bubu is a lazy adult"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by Factfinder1(m): 12:02pm On Jan 07, 2022
Fucking resign you slowpoke

7 Likes

Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by nairaman66(m): 12:03pm On Jan 07, 2022
What a tramp!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by Totilopussylick(m): 12:03pm On Jan 07, 2022
No wonder he doesn't talk when it comes to a national issues cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by merits(m): 12:03pm On Jan 07, 2022
smiley wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bullion Van Politicians Are After CBN - Atiku/Okowa Campaign / Military To Launch ‘Operation Accord’ Against Violent Herdsmen / FG To Turn Large Deposits Of Salt In Ebonyi State Into Commercial Quantity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.