Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) (68151 Views)

Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids / Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! / Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by damilola4162(m): 12:51pm On Nov 16, 2021
A Nigerian woman has been spotted in a viral video at the beach, breaking eggs and placing a curse on her cousin who she accused of allegedly “taking advantage of her and also taking something from her body”, Newspremises reports.

The lady who identified her cousin as Emma, accused him of lying about them not seeing for the past 17 years, and also reneging on his promise of giving her money after a trip to an undisclosed place where he allegedly took something from her body.

The lady identified simply as Joy also disclosed that only her knows what she saw at the undisclosed location she was taken to. She accused her cousin of taking advantage of her and added that no cleric or native doctor can break the c*rse as she has summoned the water spirit.

She said;

“Emma don buy market wey e no go fit pay o. Emma see your name for my hand o. This one na your name. See my name. These two eggs wey dey my hand, I go scatter am. The battle line has just been drawn.

“As I take scatter this egg, if I lie against you, make my life scatter. But if I no lie against you, as I take scatter this egg, na so your life go scatter. And no native doctor go fit solve your problem. No prophet go help you. Anywhere you go, them go tell you say na wetin you do your cousin dey worry you.

“Emma you say you no see me for the past 17 years say I lie, say na person pay me make I scam you. Emma you no go know peace for your life. I lay curse upon you with this pain you put me through…”

The visibly angry woman also placed a curse on those supporting her cousin online and also insulting her.

Watch the video below:
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL2G0BB73Ac][/url]

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/nigerian-woman-goes-to-beach-breaks-eggs-and-places-courses-on-her-cousin-who-she-alleged-took-advantage-of-her-video/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 16, 2021
This is deep,Emma has threaded the lkillbrokehoes path.hmmm

90 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by lkillbrokehoes: 1:11pm On Nov 16, 2021
Why she no naked swear for the Emma? cheesycheesy

310 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by MadamVanessa(f): 1:11pm On Nov 16, 2021
Nonsense

45 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by Bombastically00(m): 1:16pm On Nov 16, 2021
Emma right now cry

440 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by ahnie: 1:23pm On Nov 16, 2021
Eyaaah emma
Them don reason your mata oh ntoooooor

223 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by ahnie: 1:25pm On Nov 16, 2021
Emma when he was talking to his cousin joy so he could pinch something out from her body

187 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by ahnie: 1:27pm On Nov 16, 2021
Emma's cousin on her way to the beach to bless Emma with swears.

187 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by merits(m): 1:51pm On Nov 16, 2021
grin
Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by CalabarPikin: 1:51pm On Nov 16, 2021
Rubbish

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 16, 2021
What must have transpired

6 Likes

Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by wiseone28: 1:51pm On Nov 16, 2021
A woman scorn

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by God1000(m): 1:51pm On Nov 16, 2021
She's an attention seeker, I really don't care about her shaggy dog story

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by brosom(m): 1:51pm On Nov 16, 2021
Emma don do this one strong thing o,

Na Emma go collect grin

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by house10s: 1:51pm On Nov 16, 2021
mumu

u suppose naked

young girl wen don old already

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by DropsMic(m): 1:51pm On Nov 16, 2021
If curses dey work, politicians in Africa go dey drop like flies

If curses dey work, virtually all the young guys in Nigeria for don die finish

Let's not even talk about wetin for don happen to BUHARI If to say curses dey work

If curses dey work, all NEPA officials for don die finish

If curses dey work, police for no dey Nigeria again because all of them for don die finish

If curses dey work, VIO for no get officials again because all for don die finish

Also If prayers dey work, Nigeria for fine pass dubai

But Nigerians never ready for this conversation.

172 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by Lordbinsmar: 1:52pm On Nov 16, 2021
grin

Hoe

2 Likes

Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by teeboy100(m): 1:52pm On Nov 16, 2021
Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by Rastaramsey(m): 1:52pm On Nov 16, 2021
Wahala for Emma ooo

3 Likes

Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by Adakintroy: 1:53pm On Nov 16, 2021
Even to swear juju una get film am. Which kind addiction be this.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 1:53pm On Nov 16, 2021
lipsrsealed
If only she know how much dem dey sell eggs now,she for rather nakedd swear that swear instead,and carry that egg go fry for house..

Kolo people undecided

125 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by tillaman(m): 1:53pm On Nov 16, 2021
Jesus Christ

1 Like

Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by EXLOVER(m): 1:53pm On Nov 16, 2021
You want to do traditional native juju you're filming it with Oyibo camera. E nor go work

But e dor red for Emma, the girl even look like old ashawo sef

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by Authoreety: 1:53pm On Nov 16, 2021
Lol
Deven though I'm not supporting Emma o

But
Can you now see why Emma denied her

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by Bamzyriches451: 1:54pm On Nov 16, 2021
Clouts

5 Likes

Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by Doktorr: 1:54pm On Nov 16, 2021
If na so curse dey work, all of us for don die tey tey na.
Joy dey mad

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 1:54pm On Nov 16, 2021
lol grin

Na to carry crate of eggs go appease mammy water, since na wetin them dey like.
May the highest donor win!

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by kayzeesoft(m): 1:54pm On Nov 16, 2021
This one wey suppose go swear for buhari dey swear for Emma.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by ipobarecriminals: 1:54pm On Nov 16, 2021
cool Emma Chima life don bend be dat. grin lipsrsealed wink cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by Imstrong2(m): 1:54pm On Nov 16, 2021
Publicity everyone wants to trend

15 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. / A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It / Lady Features Her Dead Husband In Her Nude Maternity Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.