Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:49 AM

Lagos State Hand 'Glover Memorial Hall' To Olu Jacobs And His Wife, Joke Silva - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lagos State Hand 'Glover Memorial Hall' To Olu Jacobs And His Wife, Joke Silva (43548 Views)

Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes / Olu Jacobs Has Dementia – Wife, Joke Silva Reveals Actor's Health Condition / Olu Jacobs And His Family At Joke Silva's 60th Birthday Party (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Hand 'Glover Memorial Hall' To Olu Jacobs And His Wife, Joke Silva by Kreationity: 4:35pm On Jan 07, 2022
Good
Re: Lagos State Hand 'Glover Memorial Hall' To Olu Jacobs And His Wife, Joke Silva by do4luv14(m): 4:35pm On Jan 07, 2022
omo see pose Aunty Joke be forming slay Mama
Re: Lagos State Hand 'Glover Memorial Hall' To Olu Jacobs And His Wife, Joke Silva by akinsto4ever(m): 4:40pm On Jan 07, 2022
NoahHadNoArk:

You started your comment well but later ended it like a përvert and a rëtãrd. A real show of childishness and lack of maturity.

Same as saying your dad still bangs your momma's p***y, something that should never be mentioned or talked about.

Receive sense sha

Congrats to Olu and Joke
Don't mind him jare. He started his comment well then ended it like a lunatic

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State Hand 'Glover Memorial Hall' To Olu Jacobs And His Wife, Joke Silva by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 07, 2022
Why she no bear him surname?
Re: Lagos State Hand 'Glover Memorial Hall' To Olu Jacobs And His Wife, Joke Silva by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 07, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

The bond between Olu Jacob and Joke Silver is very strong.

It looks like their sex life was great, and seems to me baba still de bang that lovely pussssy.

I can see u love sex...
May God save u from it
Re: Lagos State Hand 'Glover Memorial Hall' To Olu Jacobs And His Wife, Joke Silva by Karemarealty288(m): 4:43pm On Jan 07, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

It looks like their sex life was great, and seems to me baba still de bang that lovely pussssy.

That's the only thing your brain can process.......

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Hand 'Glover Memorial Hall' To Olu Jacobs And His Wife, Joke Silva by SocialJustice: 4:43pm On Jan 07, 2022
See hot wife, love e killi me, I die.
Re: Lagos State Hand 'Glover Memorial Hall' To Olu Jacobs And His Wife, Joke Silva by SAMTOBIJU(m): 4:44pm On Jan 07, 2022
Nice one from LASG, thank God they hand it over to professionals in the field and not someone who is bereft of what the field entails
Re: Lagos State Hand 'Glover Memorial Hall' To Olu Jacobs And His Wife, Joke Silva by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 07, 2022
This two deserve every good award given to them...
I love this J and J
Re: Lagos State Hand 'Glover Memorial Hall' To Olu Jacobs And His Wife, Joke Silva by COMPAQ(m): 4:47pm On Jan 07, 2022
HgsMediaPlus:

https://hgsmediaplus.com/2022/01/07/lagos-state-hand-glover-memorial-hall-to-olu-jacobs-and-his-wife-joke-silva/

Good idea by the LASG to concession it out. I am a firm believer that government assets such as Airports, Stadiums, National Theater, Parks,etc should be concessioned or fully privatized. Capacity of private sector vs government to manage is like night and day.

Take MM2 and MMIA as an example. MM2 has arguably got better in the time it was built to now cos they have added some new features. The same cannot be same of MMIA that continually looks shabby, overcrowded, dirty and depressing. If I had a choice, I'd prefer to take an international flight from MM2 rather than MMIA.

Back to Glover Hall, Olu Jacobs company can do theatre shows there on some weekend, while on other weekends they can rent out for weddings ( I actually had my wedding reception there like 13 years ago). They should enter into agreements for some multi story carparks in the vicinity for parking arrangements and get police cover when they have activities there cos of area boys and don't be surprised that they will be smiling to the bank.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Hand 'Glover Memorial Hall' To Olu Jacobs And His Wife, Joke Silva by ComeToJesus: 4:54pm On Jan 07, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

This generation surely has issues, many issues..

They don't even think twice before exhibiting their normlessness. Being educated is not in the possession of a certificate, but in knowing how to respond to issues in a manner that edifies good conduct and conscience. It is also the ability to be a functional member of the social space and not an uncultured irritant.

6 Likes

Re: Lagos State Hand 'Glover Memorial Hall' To Olu Jacobs And His Wife, Joke Silva by 21savages: 4:56pm On Jan 07, 2022
gaius01:
Aaaa
This one will open mouth waaaaa..... Rubbish!
like pussy

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Hand 'Glover Memorial Hall' To Olu Jacobs And His Wife, Joke Silva by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 07, 2022
Ur mother’s pussy stinks like fish
Anigreat:
shocked

Re: Lagos State Hand 'Glover Memorial Hall' To Olu Jacobs And His Wife, Joke Silva by gasparpisciotta: 4:59pm On Jan 07, 2022
Power couple.

Have come a long way!!!!

Big Congratulations
Re: Lagos State Hand 'Glover Memorial Hall' To Olu Jacobs And His Wife, Joke Silva by Mamijoh(f): 5:05pm On Jan 07, 2022
Navalsadiq:
I learnt a lot from this man.

He is a grt man
Indeed he is
Re: Lagos State Hand 'Glover Memorial Hall' To Olu Jacobs And His Wife, Joke Silva by Mamijoh(f): 5:07pm On Jan 07, 2022
ojun50:
God continue to bless them and heal the man faster
Amen in Jesus name
Re: Lagos State Hand 'Glover Memorial Hall' To Olu Jacobs And His Wife, Joke Silva by techWriter3: 5:12pm On Jan 07, 2022
I teach a alot from this man.He is a dre man
Re: Lagos State Hand 'Glover Memorial Hall' To Olu Jacobs And His Wife, Joke Silva by legba1(m): 5:16pm On Jan 07, 2022
Kudo to LASG...Itruely trust those new managers to do a good job

no to that kid who was typing trash...you are a reflection of the home/family that breed you....it is either you are not properly brought up or you allowed influence from bad friends...pls upgrade your self so as not to be a nuisance going forward...pls,it will do you a world of good
Re: Lagos State Hand 'Glover Memorial Hall' To Olu Jacobs And His Wife, Joke Silva by Justice4Toto: 5:16pm On Jan 07, 2022
Couples goal
More grace
More life
Good health
More blessing

No to Gebu
Back back cos na anus he like
Re: Lagos State Hand 'Glover Memorial Hall' To Olu Jacobs And His Wife, Joke Silva by VEHINTOLAR: 5:16pm On Jan 07, 2022
Who says there is no true love or that there is any ailment love can't cure ? Baba Olu Jacob had almost gone to the great beyond but that beautiful, strong Aunty Joke Silver nursed him back to live with her great love for him ! I just love these amazing personalities; they are a worthy role models for everyone !

May this great couple live longer together in good health and abundance of prosperity.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Hand 'Glover Memorial Hall' To Olu Jacobs And His Wife, Joke Silva by Victorcwu(m): 5:18pm On Jan 07, 2022
MrChad:

I can see u love sex...
May God save u from it

He loves sex but obviously starved of it. That's why he's thinking about the sex life of grannies.

He needs to get busy with his life
Re: Lagos State Hand 'Glover Memorial Hall' To Olu Jacobs And His Wife, Joke Silva by Andyvilly: 5:24pm On Jan 07, 2022
Wish I could see a movie featuring him (olu jacobs) and kanayo .o. Kanayo, that will be so epic.
Re: Lagos State Hand 'Glover Memorial Hall' To Olu Jacobs And His Wife, Joke Silva by Testimony1988(m): 5:41pm On Jan 07, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

hmmmm, so what you can think about them is the sex life abi?
Re: Lagos State Hand 'Glover Memorial Hall' To Olu Jacobs And His Wife, Joke Silva by phemmyfour: 5:53pm On Jan 07, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

If it's about sex, prostitute will stick to just one customer
Re: Lagos State Hand 'Glover Memorial Hall' To Olu Jacobs And His Wife, Joke Silva by Olisehinnocent: 5:59pm On Jan 07, 2022
Laughing with your partner is a sin. Hellfire await you.

Re: Lagos State Hand 'Glover Memorial Hall' To Olu Jacobs And His Wife, Joke Silva by adamsmith914: 6:00pm On Jan 07, 2022
phemmyfour:
If it's about sex, prostitute will stick to just one customer
Paddy paddy Government, APC Lagos State compensation to a true son that has done them proud, nothing for Bode George?
Re: Lagos State Hand 'Glover Memorial Hall' To Olu Jacobs And His Wife, Joke Silva by mediainc: 6:07pm On Jan 07, 2022
Very nice of Lagos state government, good thing to honor our legends.
Re: Lagos State Hand 'Glover Memorial Hall' To Olu Jacobs And His Wife, Joke Silva by tonymelle(m): 6:19pm On Jan 07, 2022
TheGift:
It wasn’t handed over to Olu Jacobs and His Wife Joke Sylva. It was licensed to a company , Lufodo, to manage for a period of time.

Lufodo is a Corporate Legal entity, separate from its founders, board, management and shareholders.

True
Re: Lagos State Hand 'Glover Memorial Hall' To Olu Jacobs And His Wife, Joke Silva by goslowgoslow(m): 6:40pm On Jan 07, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Must you be stupid every time?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her Birthday. Checkout Her Outfit / Bambam Wears Glittery Swimwear And Boxing Gloves (Photo) / Iyabo Ojo’s Kids Excited After Seeing Their Dad For The First Time In 6yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.