Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:33 AM

Lagos State Hand 'Glover Memorial Hall' To Olu Jacobs And His Wife, Joke Silva - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lagos State Hand 'Glover Memorial Hall' To Olu Jacobs And His Wife, Joke Silva (43550 Views)

Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes / Olu Jacobs Has Dementia – Wife, Joke Silva Reveals Actor's Health Condition / Olu Jacobs And His Family At Joke Silva's 60th Birthday Party (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Hand 'Glover Memorial Hall' To Olu Jacobs And His Wife, Joke Silva by babzo(m): 6:51pm On Jan 07, 2022
NoahHadNoArk:

You started your comment well but later ended it like a përvert and a rëtãrd. A real show of childishness and lack of maturity.

Same as saying your dad still bangs your momma's p***y, something that should never be mentioned or talked about.

Receive sense sha

Congrats to Olu and Joke

Sorry to be off point. But this your username. If you believe Noah had no Ark; why does it bother you to the point of making it a username on the Internet? Hmmmmmmmmm grin
Re: Lagos State Hand 'Glover Memorial Hall' To Olu Jacobs And His Wife, Joke Silva by Cookie14: 7:27pm On Jan 07, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

The bond between Olu Jacob and Joke Silver is very strong.

It looks like their sex life was great, and seems to me baba still de bang that lovely pussssy.

And you too will grow old one day.
Re: Lagos State Hand 'Glover Memorial Hall' To Olu Jacobs And His Wife, Joke Silva by Jay5mie: 7:35pm On Jan 07, 2022
Flakkydagirl:
Congratulations Daddy Jacobs and Mummy Joke....
Keep soaring.
We love you.

You no know your papa and mama?
Re: Lagos State Hand 'Glover Memorial Hall' To Olu Jacobs And His Wife, Joke Silva by ORIAYO70(m): 8:25pm On Jan 07, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

It looks like their sex life was great, and seems to me baba still de bang that lovely pussssy.

But they said is dead

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Hand 'Glover Memorial Hall' To Olu Jacobs And His Wife, Joke Silva by KBARBIE(f): 9:19pm On Jan 07, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Is it not Olu Jacobs that some peeps were saying Can't walk and move around dat is standing Gidigba and smiling with his Wife, Joke? sad

Spreading 'He is now too old' and 'men, take care of ur wife' tales. undecided

In the first place, is 80 years a joke?

Baba has tried jare! Wish him strength and long life!

Chai awon aye� they even said he was dead and showed pix.. I believed ooo not until now!! Nawa for people ooo.see even telling someone confidently that omolomo is dead. It is well.
Re: Lagos State Hand 'Glover Memorial Hall' To Olu Jacobs And His Wife, Joke Silva by medriano: 9:49pm On Jan 07, 2022
micflo28:
Why is her name not “Joke Silver Jacobs” she get plan to remarry after the ancestor is gone?

Show some respect.
Re: Lagos State Hand 'Glover Memorial Hall' To Olu Jacobs And His Wife, Joke Silva by medriano: 9:53pm On Jan 07, 2022
[quote author=VEHINTOLAR post=109167990]Who says there is no true love or that there is any ailment love can't cure ? Baba Olu Jacob had almost gone to the great beyond but that beautiful, strong Aunty Joke Silver nursed him back to live with her great love for him ! I just love these amazing personalities; they are a worthy role models for everyone !

May this great couple live longer together in good health and abundance of prosperity.

Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Hand 'Glover Memorial Hall' To Olu Jacobs And His Wife, Joke Silva by yemmywesey(m): 11:47pm On Jan 07, 2022
Hope they can maintain the hall. I was a site supervisor for the restoration of Glover memorial hall from 2019 to 2020.
The hall will be difficult to maintain without proper funding.
Re: Lagos State Hand 'Glover Memorial Hall' To Olu Jacobs And His Wife, Joke Silva by Alaganature09(m): 12:06am On Jan 08, 2022
Navalsadiq:
I learnt a lot from this man.

He is a grt man

What about your Dad? Hope is also a great man?
Re: Lagos State Hand 'Glover Memorial Hall' To Olu Jacobs And His Wife, Joke Silva by Poiu11: 12:32am On Jan 08, 2022
why did they hand it over to them , it is government property
Re: Lagos State Hand 'Glover Memorial Hall' To Olu Jacobs And His Wife, Joke Silva by jayice(m): 12:42am On Jan 08, 2022
I so admire the love n joy this couple always resonate whenever I see them even with the age and challenges...I pray to grow old with my wife in love and joy when I find her�
Re: Lagos State Hand 'Glover Memorial Hall' To Olu Jacobs And His Wife, Joke Silva by Navalsadiq(m): 2:14am On Jan 08, 2022
Alaganature09:

What about your Dad? Hope is also a great man?
yes. He was more than a grt man
Re: Lagos State Hand 'Glover Memorial Hall' To Olu Jacobs And His Wife, Joke Silva by Kendollar696(m): 7:35am On Jan 08, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

After all the nice write up, you just Bleep up!!
learn manners "As an African child, you don't talk about parents and grandparents private parts..
it's a taboo!!
Respect for Big Mummy and Daddy, and to all around the world....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MTV Base Africa Replies Burna Boy / Juliet Ibrahim Looks Sensational In New Dress / Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 49th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.