Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Mummy G.O.'s Son: "My Mother Not Bothered About Hellfire Memes On Social Media" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mummy G.O.'s Son: "My Mother Not Bothered About Hellfire Memes On Social Media" (64900 Views)

Mummy G.O. Funmilayo Adebayo In Hotel Room In Dubai (Video) / Mummy G.O Fabrics Now On Sale / Understanding The Facts And Truth About Hellfire. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mummy G.O.'s Son: "My Mother Not Bothered About Hellfire Memes On Social Media" by naptu2: 6:10pm On Jan 07, 2022
My Mother Not Bothered About Hellfire Memes On Social Media, Son Of Controversial Nigerian Female Preacher Says

He urged social media users not to take his mother’s comments personal but to feel free to ignore or accept any of her sermons that align with their belief system.

BY SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW YORK
JAN 07, 2022

Samuel, son of Funmilayo Adebayo, a lady evangelist branded Mummy G.O, has disclosed that his mother was not bothered about the hellfire memes that have flooded the social media.

He also clarified that many of the memes and wordings circulating online linked to his mother were doctored.

Samuel while speaking with PUNCH, said his 54-year-old mother has never forced people and her followers to believe her despite many of her controversial comments and actions.

He urged social media users not to take his mother’s comments personal but to feel free to ignore or accept any of her sermons that align with their belief system.

Samuel said, “Social media has always been a platform where anything can be posted at any point in time but everything that has been posted about her saying she said this and that are all lies, nothing is true about the memes, they are just fabricating the memes, everybody with their contents, writing all sorts of things and tagging her pictures. We are used to it; the best thing is to ignore them.

“Even though she said everything about hell, there is nowhere she said by fire, by force, people must agree and accept what she is saying. I don’t think she has ever made that kind of statement before.

“Everybody is entitled to believe what they want to believe. I don’t know why people are taking it personal. There is the freedom to believe whatever one wants to believe and neglect whatever one wants to neglect but there is always the freedom of expression. Even Christ didn’t say that people must accept Him by fore by force as the son of God.”

http://saharareporters.com/2022/01/07/my-mother-not-bothered-about-hellfire-memes-social-media-son-controversial-nigerian

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mummy G.O.'s Son: "My Mother Not Bothered About Hellfire Memes On Social Media" by naptu2: 6:10pm On Jan 07, 2022

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mummy G.O.'s Son: "My Mother Not Bothered About Hellfire Memes On Social Media" by naptu2: 6:10pm On Jan 07, 2022

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mummy G.O.'s Son: "My Mother Not Bothered About Hellfire Memes On Social Media" by SportsHD: 6:11pm On Jan 07, 2022
He also clarified that many of the memes and wordings circulating online linked to his mother were doctored

Trust nigerians, they'll catch cruise with everything, make up memes with what she didn't even say.

135 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mummy G.O.'s Son: "My Mother Not Bothered About Hellfire Memes On Social Media" by slawormiir: 6:33pm On Jan 07, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Laugh in Swahili
Your mother automatically turns into a virgin..

that one got me rolling on the floor

Hahaha

All these pussy ass god of men

SportsHD:
He also clarified that many of the memes and wordings circulating online linked to his mother were doctored

Trust nigerians, they'll catch cruise with everything, make up memes with what she didn't even say.
I dey tell you...she doesn't know what she has put her hand into

75 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mummy G.O.'s Son: "My Mother Not Bothered About Hellfire Memes On Social Media" by Anigreat: 6:33pm On Jan 07, 2022
shocked

All thanks to Nigerians for making stupid and useless nonentities people famous.

Mama G.O my ass.

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mummy G.O.'s Son: "My Mother Not Bothered About Hellfire Memes On Social Media" by BigSarah(f): 6:33pm On Jan 07, 2022
But what's the difference between her teachings with that of MFM, CHOSEN and deeper LIFE

Well if I ever believe in religion again, I want to be a member of her church angry

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mummy G.O.'s Son: "My Mother Not Bothered About Hellfire Memes On Social Media" by Nwodosis(m): 6:33pm On Jan 07, 2022
grin Seems the son just like the mother failed to understand that his mother is being mocked.

40 Likes

Re: Mummy G.O.'s Son: "My Mother Not Bothered About Hellfire Memes On Social Media" by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 07, 2022
They are now POPULAR grin grin.
Watch those her empty chairs become filled by next Sunday.
The number of Fools around sensible people quadruples per second, in any dysfunctional society!

138 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Mummy G.O.'s Son: "My Mother Not Bothered About Hellfire Memes On Social Media" by ecolime(m): 6:33pm On Jan 07, 2022
December 2021-- Zah Zoo
January 2022--- Mummy G.O

Nigerians making foolish people popular since 1800 B.C lipsrsealed

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mummy G.O.'s Son: "My Mother Not Bothered About Hellfire Memes On Social Media" by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 07, 2022
This woman is now trending on all social medias grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Mummy G.O.'s Son: "My Mother Not Bothered About Hellfire Memes On Social Media" by PrinceOfLagos: 6:33pm On Jan 07, 2022
grin grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mummy G.O.'s Son: "My Mother Not Bothered About Hellfire Memes On Social Media" by setobaba: 6:34pm On Jan 07, 2022
you are a Nigerian, and you storing fuel for house, you won’t make heaven

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mummy G.O.'s Son: "My Mother Not Bothered About Hellfire Memes On Social Media" by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 07, 2022
Dear Mummy G.O son

If your mum is Not bothered about those memes,
then she's Going to hell

Thank Yu

matm:

How can a woman who shortlists names of hell candidates go to hell?
if I tell you the answer to this question, I'll go to hell

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mummy G.O.'s Son: "My Mother Not Bothered About Hellfire Memes On Social Media" by BigDawsNet: 6:34pm On Jan 07, 2022
grin I love Mummy G.O

14 Likes

Re: Mummy G.O.'s Son: "My Mother Not Bothered About Hellfire Memes On Social Media" by Authoreety: 6:34pm On Jan 07, 2022
Na so

2 Likes

Re: Mummy G.O.'s Son: "My Mother Not Bothered About Hellfire Memes On Social Media" by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 07, 2022
grin

2 Likes

Re: Mummy G.O.'s Son: "My Mother Not Bothered About Hellfire Memes On Social Media" by cremedelacreme: 6:34pm On Jan 07, 2022
Your mum na cruise. She has gifted us hundreds of memes. grin

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mummy G.O.'s Son: "My Mother Not Bothered About Hellfire Memes On Social Media" by tollyboy5(m): 6:34pm On Jan 07, 2022
Nice one

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mummy G.O.'s Son: "My Mother Not Bothered About Hellfire Memes On Social Media" by davibid: 6:34pm On Jan 07, 2022
But if she is my mum I would have had serious conversation with her to stop this her kind gospel.

I bet even her children don’t believe some of her sermons

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mummy G.O.'s Son: "My Mother Not Bothered About Hellfire Memes On Social Media" by WhiteRuler: 6:34pm On Jan 07, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: Mummy G.O.'s Son: "My Mother Not Bothered About Hellfire Memes On Social Media" by tempem: 6:34pm On Jan 07, 2022
Wàhálà! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mummy G.O.'s Son: "My Mother Not Bothered About Hellfire Memes On Social Media" by Moji12(f): 6:34pm On Jan 07, 2022
Ofcos she wont, that is the main aim. PUBLICITY!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mummy G.O.'s Son: "My Mother Not Bothered About Hellfire Memes On Social Media" by Babygal2020(f): 6:34pm On Jan 07, 2022
G

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mummy G.O.'s Son: "My Mother Not Bothered About Hellfire Memes On Social Media" by Curious345: 6:35pm On Jan 07, 2022
Lol

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mummy G.O.'s Son: "My Mother Not Bothered About Hellfire Memes On Social Media" by belicej: 6:35pm On Jan 07, 2022
shocked

1 Like

Re: Mummy G.O.'s Son: "My Mother Not Bothered About Hellfire Memes On Social Media" by Tejumola856: 6:35pm On Jan 07, 2022
Everyone knows she’s m&d woman, she does everything for cruise and clout but I’m pretty sure devil is awaiting for her in hell fire angry grin angry

9 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) / Pastor Who Goes About Preaching Unclad / Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.