Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

2022/2023 Unilag SPGS Screening Exercise - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2022/2023 Unilag SPGS Screening Exercise (830 Views)

No Unilag SPGS Website?: Is Nigeria A Serious Nation? / Rivers State University Cut-Off Mark And Post-UTME Screening Exercise 2017-2018 / LASU Announces Screening Exercise. To Admit Only First Choice Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2022/2023 Unilag SPGS Screening Exercise by BucciJP(m): 9:00am On Jan 08, 2022
Hello guys, I'm very disturbed now as I don't know what my fate will be if I fail to go for the screening exercise for newly admitted Pg students of unilag. My challenge is that my degree certificate which I'm meant to show for verification is still on the way to Lagos from far away northern nigeria. I've contacted the courier service and they confirmed to me that I can only expect delivery on Monday but the screening is ending today according to the schedule. I've sent messages to the school to know what I can do but haven't gotten any response from any of them. Please does anyone have any information concerning this? What can I do? Can I still be considered if go after the scheduled time? The worst is that I can't book appointment any longer as the portal is saying "all sessions fully booked"
Thank you as you help me with your info.
Re: 2022/2023 Unilag SPGS Screening Exercise by frosy1(m): 9:28am On Jan 08, 2022
If you can make it down to PG school I believe you can get first hand information about what you seek.
Second. I think unilag usually conducts screening for those who miss or supplementary but mind you it will only be for a short time. Things changes sha.
Re: 2022/2023 Unilag SPGS Screening Exercise by 1F30M4(f): 4:23pm On Jan 08, 2022
BucciJP:
Hello guys, I'm very disturbed now as I don't know what my fate will be if I fail to go for the screening exercise for newly admitted Pg students of unilag. My challenge is that my degree certificate which I'm meant to show for verification is still on the way to Lagos from far away northern nigeria. I've contacted the courier service and they confirmed to me that I can only expect delivery on Monday but the screening is ending today according to the schedule. I've sent messages to the school to know what I can do but haven't gotten any response from any of them. Please does anyone have any information concerning this? What can I do? Can I still be considered if go after the scheduled time? The worst is that I can't book appointment any longer as the portal is saying "all sessions fully booked"
Thank you as you help me with your info.

Relax, Abuchi. The screening exercise won't end today. As a matter of fact, it has been extended so if you intend to do yours next week, there's Monday 10th, Friday 14th & Saturday 15th, just have to pick a date that would be convenient for you.

1 Like

Re: 2022/2023 Unilag SPGS Screening Exercise by BucciJP(m): 7:13pm On Jan 08, 2022
1F30M4:

Relax, Abuchi. The screening exercise won't end today. As a matter of fact, it has been extended so if you intend to do yours next week, there's Monday 10th, Friday 14th & Saturday 15th, just have to pick a date that would be convenient for you.

Thanks for the info, I've been so disturbed.

Added
You still need to tell me how you come about that name "Abuchi" how did you coin the letters together to get that name?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Turning Point And Other Plays / Meet Award-winning Girl Who Built Solar Water Purifier At Age 12 For Her Communi / Visa Free Countries For Canadian Passport Holders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.