Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,208 members, 7,860,348 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:44 AM

Shouldn't Tinubu Be Punished In 2023? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shouldn't Tinubu Be Punished In 2023? (1463 Views)

Obi, Datti Will Be Punished For Hate Speech If Tinubu Wins - Femi Fani-Kayode / #EndSARS Promoters Must Be Punished - Garba Shehu / NBC: You Will Be Punished If You Insult President, Governors And Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shouldn't Tinubu Be Punished In 2023? by udele1: 1:14pm On Jan 08, 2022
I dont understand some Nigerians.

They claim buhari is the worst thing that happened to Nigeria.

He failed in security, infrastructure, economy etc.

Now some are asking that tinubu should be reward with presidency for bringing the person they call a failure, who made their life miserable for 8 years?

If someone introduces to a business he knows will fail, just because he wants to get share of it, will you reward the person by investing in another business he brings?

Tinubu who knew Buhari would not perform well, because of selfish interest, sacrificed the well being of over 200 million Nigerians.

Now should be rewarded?

I don't even want to go by the ethnic angle that Igbo's should be given the chance to produce president.

But from the selfish angle that for selfish gains, he denied the activities of the herdsmen and asked where r the cows.

Worked hard to impose a candidate he knew would not deliver for Nigerians.

Never presured the president to restructure Nigeria.

So what are we rewarding?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shouldn't Tinubu Be Punished In 2023? by vanbonattel: 1:15pm On Jan 08, 2022
Rubbish thread by a rubbish poster posting rubbish always.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shouldn't Tinubu Be Punished In 2023? by HacheNoire: 1:19pm On Jan 08, 2022
Gibberish, bunkum and balderdash

So you actually took time to compose this jargons

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shouldn't Tinubu Be Punished In 2023? by udele1: 1:30pm On Jan 08, 2022
vanbonattel:
Rubbish thread by a rubbish poster posting rubbish always.

You have not told us what he is being rewarded for.

4 Likes

Re: Shouldn't Tinubu Be Punished In 2023? by udele1: 1:31pm On Jan 08, 2022
HacheNoire:
Gibberish, bunkum and balderdash

So you actually took time to compose this jargons

I wonder how people will be suffering from the choices they made offline, will be repeating same mistakes online.

Suffer no dey tire una?

5 Likes

Re: Shouldn't Tinubu Be Punished In 2023? by IGOSLAPYOU(f): 1:35pm On Jan 08, 2022
Udele tell us something.

This your DSS job self.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shouldn't Tinubu Be Punished In 2023? by oyin44: 1:37pm On Jan 08, 2022
Udele listen..you are my friend in this forum.. l know you but you don't know me

It doesn't logically follows that because tinubu was the one that brought buhari to power he wouldn't do better than him if he gets to that federal seat... grin

What he did by bringing buhari to power was just politics... grin

4 Likes

Re: Shouldn't Tinubu Be Punished In 2023? by udele1: 1:40pm On Jan 08, 2022
oyin44:
Udele listen..you are my friend in this forum know but you don't know me

It doesn't logical follow that because tinubu was the one that brought buhari to power he wouldn't do better than him if he gets to that federal seat... grin

What he did by bringing buhari to power was just politics... grin

Does someone that played politics with the lives of countless Nigerians, deserve an opportunity?

If my friend that i vouched for, duped you of your hard earned money, will you trust me with your money?

You cant change what you tolerate. If tinubu saw nothing wrong with Buhari, then the definitely wont feel the pains of Nigerians.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shouldn't Tinubu Be Punished In 2023? by oyin44: 1:48pm On Jan 08, 2022
udele1:

Does someone that played politics with the lives of countless Nigerians, deserve an opportunity?

If my friend that i vouched for, duped you of your hard earned money, will you trust me with your money?

You cant change what you tolerate. If tinubu saw nothing wrong with Buhari, then the definitely wont feel the pains of Nigerians.
what you are telling me here now is about trust but in tinubu case is about politics not trust..

I hope you understand what l am trying to say well, l can't speak much cos we are online. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shouldn't Tinubu Be Punished In 2023? by vanbonattel: 1:53pm On Jan 08, 2022
udele1:

You have not told us what he is being rewarded for.

Keep waiting

1 Like

Re: Shouldn't Tinubu Be Punished In 2023? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 08, 2022
udele1:
I dont understand some Nigerians.

They claim buhari is the worst thing that happened to Nigeria.

He failed in security, infrastructure, economy etc.

Now some are asking that tinubu should be reward with presidency for bringing the person they call a failure, who made their life miserable for 8 years?

If someone introduces to a business he knows will fail, just because he wants to get share of it, will you reward the person by investing in another business he brings?

Tinubu who knew Buhari would not perform well, because of selfish interest, sacrificed the well being of over 200 million Nigerians.

Now should be rewarded?

I don't even want to go by the ethnic angle that Igbo's should be given the chance to produce president.

But from the selfish angle that for selfish gains, he denied the activities of the herdsmen and asked where r the cows.

Worked hard to impose a candidate he knew would not deliver for Nigerians.

Never presured the president to restructure Nigeria.

So what are we rewarding?
Trash!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shouldn't Tinubu Be Punished In 2023? by udele1: 1:56pm On Jan 08, 2022
oyin44:
what you are telling me here now is about trust but in tinubu case is about politics not trust..

I hope you understand what l am trying to say well, l can't speak much cos we are online. grin

But when you go to church you say anyone working against your progress in life should die by fire. grin grin grin grin

But you want someone who worked against the progress of Nigerians to be rewarded?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shouldn't Tinubu Be Punished In 2023? by udele1: 1:57pm On Jan 08, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
Trash!!

Sure. But answer the last question.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shouldn't Tinubu Be Punished In 2023? by oyin44: 1:59pm On Jan 08, 2022
udele1:

But when you go to church you say anyone working against your progress in life should die by fire. grin grin grin grin

But you want someone who worked against the progress of Nigerians to be rewarded?
grin grin grin you are funny oo. well..udele just follow ur mind..no problem
Re: Shouldn't Tinubu Be Punished In 2023? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 08, 2022
udele1:

Sure. But answer the last question.
Tinubu will work hard to become the APC presidential candidate in the 2023 presidential election

Is left for the Nigerian people to vote him or not.
Re: Shouldn't Tinubu Be Punished In 2023? by OfficialAwol(m): 2:03pm On Jan 08, 2022
oyin44:

Election winners are reposed with public trust through a social contract which means that you can't separate trust from politics.

Now, if Tinubu betrayed our trust by asking us to trust an incompetent old bigot as president, why should we trust him again?

8 Likes

Re: Shouldn't Tinubu Be Punished In 2023? by udele1: 2:06pm On Jan 08, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
Tinubu will work hard to become the APC presidential candidate in the 2023 presidential election

Is left for the Nigerian people to vote him or not.

But according to the scenario i gave, how will you advice Nigerians to reward someone that intentionally installed a failure to rule them for 8 years?

Abi Buhari is still the best thing that happened to Nigeria?

Because i dont know why some people will call buhari a failure but celebrate the one that installed a failure.

6 Likes

Re: Shouldn't Tinubu Be Punished In 2023? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 08, 2022
udele1:

But according to the scenario i gave, how will you advice Nigerians to reward someone that intentionally installed a failure to rule them for 8 years?

Abi Buhari is still the best thing that happened to Nigeria?

Because i dont know why some people will call buhari a failure but celebrate the one that installed a failure.
This is a stupid talk.

Tinubu supported his party man to win an election.

If GMB have not perform up to the standard you expected, is not Tinubu or APC fault but Buhari fault.

Tinubu is not Buhari and Buhari is not Tinubu

In terms of infrastructure, no other president have done up to what GMB have done since 1999.

As for me, GMB has perform far better than OBJ, Yardua and GEJ.

No amount of blackmail will stop Tinubu from contesting.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shouldn't Tinubu Be Punished In 2023? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 08, 2022
Buhari has perform below average, but I will never rate OBJ and GEJ ahead of him.

He has perform far better than those two men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shouldn't Tinubu Be Punished In 2023? by udele1: 2:20pm On Jan 08, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
This is a stupid talk.

Tinubu supported his party man to win an election.

If GMB have not perform up to the standard you expected, is not Tinubu or APC fault but Buhari fault.

Tinubu is not Buhari and Buhari is not Tinubu

In terms of infrastructure, no other president have done up to what GMB have done since 1999.

As for me, GMB has perform far better than OBJ, Yardua and GEJ.

No amount of blackmail will stop Tinubu from contesting.

Ok. So tinubu did not consider his choice if candidate for Nigerians? How can he be trusted to make right choices for Nigerians?

5 Likes

Re: Shouldn't Tinubu Be Punished In 2023? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 08, 2022
udele1:

Ok. So tinubu did not consider his choice if candidate for Nigerians? How can he be trusted to make right choices for Nigerians?
Buhari is not a failure.

You have the choice in voting who you think will move Nigeria forward in 2023

Start promoting your candidate and leave all this unnecessary talk.
Re: Shouldn't Tinubu Be Punished In 2023? by helinues: 2:24pm On Jan 08, 2022
You could have sticked to your Igbos threads...

This is actually balderdash
Re: Shouldn't Tinubu Be Punished In 2023? by IGOSLAPYOU(f): 2:31pm On Jan 08, 2022
helinues:

Afonja how wasteland?

1 Like

Re: Shouldn't Tinubu Be Punished In 2023? by leicestercamper: 2:34pm On Jan 08, 2022
IGOSLAPYOU:

Afonja how wasteland?

Dirty Aba pig. Okezie has eaten your future. No wonder Abia is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria
Re: Shouldn't Tinubu Be Punished In 2023? by IGOSLAPYOU(f): 2:36pm On Jan 08, 2022
leicestercamper:

Dirty Aba pig. Okezie has eaten your future. No wonder Abia is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria

Dirty Igala man,come Aba come learn handwork so that you can be self employed.

2 Likes

Re: Shouldn't Tinubu Be Punished In 2023? by leicestercamper: 2:38pm On Jan 08, 2022
IGOSLAPYOU:

Dirty Igala man,come Aba come learn handwork so that you can be self employed.

Hahaha how did you Aba ipob miscreants influenced it? We voted our choice and he won. But your shithole abia kept electing thieves. No wonder ipob headquarters is in abia state because that state has failed. We Anambrans don't want identify with your ipob. Ndi ala
Re: Shouldn't Tinubu Be Punished In 2023? by IGOSLAPYOU(f): 2:40pm On Jan 08, 2022
leicestercamper:

Hahaha how did you Aba ipob miscreants influenced it? We voted our choice and he won. But your shithole abia kept electing thieves. No wonder ipob headquarters is in abia state because that state has failed. We Anambrans don't want identify with your ipob. Ndi ala

You know what I am saying.You Igalas are inferior to we Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Shouldn't Tinubu Be Punished In 2023? by leicestercamper: 2:40pm On Jan 08, 2022
IGOSLAPYOU:

You know what I am saying.You Igalas are inferior to we Igbos.

We prefer to be igala than being igbo with your cursed backward shithole abia state. Lol
Re: Shouldn't Tinubu Be Punished In 2023? by udele1: 2:41pm On Jan 08, 2022
helinues:

Like i am not a Nigerian? Should i now be brainwashed like IPOB brainwashed Igbo's, when the truth is glaring?

Should we present the scorecard? Inflation, unemployment etc?

1 Like

Re: Shouldn't Tinubu Be Punished In 2023? by salesbloo: 2:43pm On Jan 08, 2022
How did Buhari failed on Infrastructure? He has been the best in term of Infrastructure since Independence. Did you guys think before you write or copy and paste or don't have analytical mind or just blinded by taking side?
Re: Shouldn't Tinubu Be Punished In 2023? by IGOSLAPYOU(f): 2:44pm On Jan 08, 2022
leicestercamper:

We prefer to be igala than being igbo with your cursed backward shithole abia state. Lol

Erosion don finnish your anambra state,dirty Igala man

We original Igbos from Aba are superior to Igalas like you pretending to be Igbo.

Ask Udele1
Re: Shouldn't Tinubu Be Punished In 2023? by helinues: 2:45pm On Jan 08, 2022
udele1:

Like i am not a Nigerian? Should i now be brainwashed like IPOB brainwashed Igbo's, when the truth is glaring?

Should we present the scorecard? Inflation, unemployment etc?

To start with, has Tinubu consulted you privately about his 2023 ambition?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gã People Of Ghana Originated From Ile-ife – Ooni Of Ife / BREAKING: The Sky Didn’t Fall When I Asked Jonathan To Resign, Says Sacked Imam / Who Are These Guy Who Murdered Deborah And Boasted About It? See details.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.