Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,122 members, 7,852,802 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:04 AM

How Tiwa Savage Slept With 2face, Don Jazzy, Others – Teebillz (flashback) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Tiwa Savage Slept With 2face, Don Jazzy, Others – Teebillz (flashback) (696 Views)

My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries / I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) / Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Tiwa Savage Slept With 2face, Don Jazzy, Others – Teebillz (flashback) by ahimedua: 1:36pm On Jan 08, 2022
Tiwa’s ex husband, Tee Billz has made disturbing accusations against her on the social media.

From the slew of posts on Teebillz’ Instagram account @ teebillz323 on Thursday, their 3-year-old marriage blessed with a son, may be heading for the rocks.

According to Teebillz, the marriage between him and the Mavin artiste whom he once managed is over.

Although it is still sketchy if Teebillz’s account was hacked or not, screen shots of his Instagram posts reveal him saying “It shall never be well with Tiwa Savage.”

He wrote: “@tiwasavage this was you when I met you with 100% insecurity. I remember when Wale called me about a girl that’s got talent and u told him I wasn’t interested!”

He said “Please just take care of JamJam. I sacrificed my life for you and put in work and my money to your success. You are Tiwa Savage the super star now right. You will never have peace with that fame.

“Your mother wants to turn me to what she turned your DAD to? I will rather Die. Ask her to confess what she’s done to me! All I did was look out for your success and forgeries g who I am.

Teebillz also made claims that Tiwa Savage has been torturing him mentally.

He wrote: “Lord knows I tried. I have been mentally tortured by the woman I gave everything to. I’m not perfect but I’m far away from being the best husband. Because when I dint have you paid bills and you took my manhood away.

“You have thrown my clothes out of the house more than 5 times because of the love I have for you. I still take it and because of Jamil. I don’t want to go through divorce like my father that has been married 4 times. Your mother humiliated so much that I dint care.”

In a more shocking and damning revelation, Tee Billz alleged that his wife had slept with Dr. Sid, Don Jazzy and ....https://sleekgist.com/how-tiwa-savage-slept-with-2face-don-jazzy-others-teebillz-flashback/

Re: How Tiwa Savage Slept With 2face, Don Jazzy, Others – Teebillz (flashback) by Adeoludt(m): 1:54pm On Jan 08, 2022
grin
Re: How Tiwa Savage Slept With 2face, Don Jazzy, Others – Teebillz (flashback) by Wawelexy(m): 2:02pm On Jan 08, 2022
Abeg make una leave this girl alone....
Re: How Tiwa Savage Slept With 2face, Don Jazzy, Others – Teebillz (flashback) by Adedapo57: 2:09pm On Jan 08, 2022
Hello, GreatMinds! I’m adedapo I need someone who can rescue me from unemployment with a car Hire purchase preferably a Toyota Corolla , I live in ibadan I could get strong guarantors if need be, anyone who can help me should please contact me, I promise I will surely keep my side of the contract/agreement with honesty, and i have 8years of driving experience and of plying the high ways on many occasions. You will never regret it.
I could be contacted on 08111202386
I’m also open to help from anyone who has any valid info on how to get a car on hire purchase.
Re: How Tiwa Savage Slept With 2face, Don Jazzy, Others – Teebillz (flashback) by alphaNomega: 2:36pm On Jan 08, 2022
Make Una allow the girl to fuçk who she wan fúck na

Re: How Tiwa Savage Slept With 2face, Don Jazzy, Others – Teebillz (flashback) by Emu4u2c: 7:46pm On Jan 08, 2022
When Teeblizz talk this thing dat time we think say na lie....I wan avoid Nigerian women first

1 Like

Re: How Tiwa Savage Slept With 2face, Don Jazzy, Others – Teebillz (flashback) by papagiddy(m): 11:47pm On Jan 08, 2022
ahimedua:
Tiwa’s ex husband, Tee Billz has made disturbing accusations against her on the social media.

From the slew of posts on Teebillz’ Instagram account @ teebillz323 on Thursday, their 3-year-old marriage blessed with a son, may be heading for the rocks.

According to Teebillz, the marriage between him and the Mavin artiste whom he once managed is over.

Although it is still sketchy if Teebillz’s account was hacked or not, screen shots of his Instagram posts reveal him saying “It shall never be well with Tiwa Savage.”

He wrote: “@tiwasavage this was you when I met you with 100% insecurity. I remember when Wale called me about a girl that’s got talent and u told him I wasn’t interested!”

He said “Please just take care of JamJam. I sacrificed my life for you and put in work and my money to your success. You are Tiwa Savage the super star now right. You will never have peace with that fame.

“Your mother wants to turn me to what she turned your DAD to? I will rather Die. Ask her to confess what she’s done to me! All I did was look out for your success and forgeries g who I am.

Teebillz also made claims that Tiwa Savage has been torturing him mentally.

He wrote: “Lord knows I tried. I have been mentally tortured by the woman I gave everything to. I’m not perfect but I’m far away from being the best husband. Because when I dint have you paid bills and you took my manhood away.

“You have thrown my clothes out of the house more than 5 times because of the love I have for you. I still take it and because of Jamil. I don’t want to go through divorce like my father that has been married 4 times. Your mother humiliated so much that I dint care.”

In a more shocking and damning revelation, Tee Billz alleged that his wife had slept with Dr. Sid, Don Jazzy and ....https://sleekgist.com/how-tiwa-savage-slept-with-2face-don-jazzy-others-teebillz-flashback/
well.....

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Attends The Lord's Chosen Crusade, Lagos. / Loving Your Enemies and praying for them / Sihle Sibisi Defends Her Actions After Claiming Tb Joshua Raped Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.