Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries (81174 Views)

How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven / Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) / Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by maleekberry: 7:07am On Apr 11, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onMmUTfxY9w

An Ibadan-based man had narrated how he caught his wife in a compromising situation with their pastor in his one bedroom rented apartment.

The man simply identified as Oluwasina Adeshina made this known on a family affairs radio programme –“Kokoro Alate” on Agidigbo 88.7fm in Ibadan.

Oluwasina noted that the pastor is the rightful owner of 4 out of the 6 children he has with his wife, adding that he has sent her packing on many occasions but refused to leave his house.

Narrating her own side of the ordeal, the woman, Alimat Adeshina, noted that she gave birth to twins twice and have a total of 6 children.

Insisting that she never gave birth to a child for the pastor, Alimat added that the pastor had written the family of her husband noting that he had at some point had affairs with her although trying to clear her out of the mess.

The then pastor of their church, Pastor Adeyele noted that the family joined his church in 2013, adding that he had affairs with her in 2014 and for the fact that the husband of the woman is good to him, he had to confess and apologise for his misdeeds.

“They gave birth to twins in 2016, and I was the one who named the children. They stopped coming to my church since around 2018 because a church was established close to them.

“I received a call in July 2022 and to my surprise, it was her husband who called telling me to come take my wife and my children.

“I called our landlord chairman and invited the husband, he noted that his wife is the one fraustrating him and they’ve sorted the grudges. He added that he married another wife last year and since she’s aware, she’s been making life a hell for him.

“In January, it got a call for an invitation from Akobo Police Station. I met the woman (Alimat) there saying that her husband had sent her parking with 6 children asking for how I could assist. I recalled the story and we were allowed to go.

“I received another call from Agidigbo Radio concerning this case again that the husband claimed that I am the father of 5 of his 6 children,” the accused pastor narrated.

Narrating his own side of the story, Oluwashina (husband) noted that his family started attending the pastor’s church in 2014 after his mother’s death.

“The case started when the pastor told me my wife reported that I don’t dress well. I accused them of extramarital affairs then and I was later told by the pastor that my wife will get pregnant and we must not abort the child.

“The pastor told us to begin a vigil together and he comes around to sleep on my bed with my wife while I sleep on the floor. The first time he came, I told my wife to come with me but insisted she’s sleeping beside the pastor.
“I caught them moaning one day while they thought I was asleep, they were having a conversation and when I confronted the pastor, he accepted but told me to save his image due to his pastoral ministry.

“He later came to my shop telling me to ensure no other person hears about the case if I want to remain alive that he would come back for his children when they clock 15.
“My wife took my case to her family house accusing me of not taking care of the children,” Oluwasina narrated.

https://oyoaffairs.net/video-my-pastor-slept-with-my-wife-while-i-was-asleep-her-moaning-woke-me-man-cries-out-in-ibadan/

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by Ku77: 7:12am On Apr 11, 2023
Ok

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by vastolord4(m): 7:15am On Apr 11, 2023
grin pastors are always having sex with people's wives

294 Likes 25 Shares

Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by Iamicekid(m): 7:20am On Apr 11, 2023
All this stupid stories and pastors, illiteracy is a disease man, find money go doctor do dna, collect the kids that are yours and send the rest packing with the mother, if you no get money for dna, go original native people place, there are some things dey will do, u will know which one is yours or not, all of this carrying matters to radio and tv stations dey make me wonder, can’t u make decisions yourselves, I no blame unna sha, Na why dem dey always use pregnancy tie unna down for marriage, something wey dem no fit try with person wey Dem know se get crazy and brain, las las u born we co parent

116 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by JASONjnr(m): 7:29am On Apr 11, 2023
Which kind nonsense story cooked without condiments?

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by Shedrack777: 7:47am On Apr 11, 2023
i don notice something o, e be like say married women don realise say other men are sweeter for sex than their own husbands

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by opalu: 11:28am On Apr 11, 2023
Lies

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by nairaland2: 11:28am On Apr 11, 2023
Being a Father is a total difference from fatherhood,

Being a man is totally different from just having a dick!

RedpillAnalyst:
The cheating is not the worst thing here.

Atleast she should have the decency to not be moaning beside her husband when pastor is delivering "thy rod and thy staff" to comfort her.

Werey grin grin grin grin

Well, if you're still paying for predictions then you haven't got to IAJ ONLINE on telegram yet,

Search and join IAJ ONLINE, every tip is free.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by Yiff: 11:28am On Apr 11, 2023
Fear some pastor

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by loadedvibes: 11:28am On Apr 11, 2023
Na lie

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by iCauseTrouble: 11:28am On Apr 11, 2023
Auzubillah Minashaitan Nirajeem

Haa, Nkan Nbe grin grin grin grin

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by tommykiwi(m): 11:28am On Apr 11, 2023
K
Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by merits(m): 11:28am On Apr 11, 2023

2 Likes

Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by chaddy16: 11:29am On Apr 11, 2023
H
Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by RedpillAnalyst: 11:29am On Apr 11, 2023
The cheating is not the worst thing here.

Atleast she should have the decency to not be moaning beside her husband when pastor is delivering "thy rod and thy staff" to comfort her.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by Odunharry(m): 11:29am On Apr 11, 2023
Pastors, the top at the ladder. Many women respect and fear them more than their husband

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by MrAgbako: 11:30am On Apr 11, 2023
You go dey trust woman. Obirin!

Make una dey extra careful of all these pastor. If you be guy wey ur wife or girlfriend dey carry church pastor, or babalawo or even Alfa matter for head. Open your eye o.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by Domipraiz: 11:30am On Apr 11, 2023
Can I call this ignorance or na juju dey work
The same man u accused of having affair with your wife still come to your house to hold night vigil with ur family. Also has the gut to sleep on ur bed with ur wife while you sleep on the floor.
It seems you are stupiid sir

114 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by grandstar(m): 11:30am On Apr 11, 2023
hmm
Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by DEROX: 11:31am On Apr 11, 2023
women

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by thaoriginator: 11:31am On Apr 11, 2023
grin

Pastor no wan go heaven again oo

Apostlee must to hear this 🙆‍♂️

3 Likes

Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by donforeign: 11:31am On Apr 11, 2023
Things dy happen

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by DasaintHope(m): 11:31am On Apr 11, 2023
Shedrack777:
i don notice something o, e be like say married women don realise say other men are sweeter for sex than their own husbands

There is this thrill banging a pvssy that ai t yours. Banging another guys serious girlfriend is my fetish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by delzbaba(m): 11:31am On Apr 11, 2023
this one na nigerian jerry springer show

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by theophorus(m): 11:31am On Apr 11, 2023
Hey, you go just hear some matter come weak.

Listen, anybody can claim to be a 'Pastor' but see ehn, if there Life no show the fruits Abeg Run.

Just as anyone can claim to be a Doctor, but if their Life no reflect am, Run ooo.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by Daslim180(m): 11:32am On Apr 11, 2023
I watched the full story on Tiktok and the pastor confessed he slept with the man's wife. Some people shouldn't be referred to as men of God.
Shameless wh@res everywhere parading themselves has housewives (spit)

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by Faber(m): 11:32am On Apr 11, 2023
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman And His Wife Dancing In Ghana Church (Photos) / Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua / Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.