Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,941 members, 7,828,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

How To Discover Your Purpose In Life - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Discover Your Purpose In Life (273 Views)

“what Is My Purpose?” How Can You Find Your Purpose In Life? / How To Discover Your Purpose In Life / 3 Ways To Discover Your Purpose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Discover Your Purpose In Life by KillaBeans(m): 4:04pm On Jan 08, 2022
I'm 30 and yet to discover my purpose in life. I'm here to seek help on how/ways to discover my purpose in life
Re: How To Discover Your Purpose In Life by Mariangeles(f): 4:13pm On Jan 08, 2022
What are you passionate about?
What do you enjoy doing even if you don't get paid for it?
What can you give your best to?
What brings out the best in you?

1 Like

Re: How To Discover Your Purpose In Life by KillaBeans(m): 4:22pm On Jan 08, 2022
Thank you so much for trying to help. I know I love traveling. I just want to be everywhere. I play a lot and joke about almost everything. And I love to act
Mariangeles:
What are you passionate about?
What do you enjoy doing even if you don't get paid for it?
What can you give your best to?
What brings out the best in you?
Re: How To Discover Your Purpose In Life by Mariangeles(f): 5:05pm On Jan 08, 2022
KillaBeans:
Thank you so much for trying to help. I know I love traveling. I just want to be everywhere. I play a lot and joke about almost everything. And I love to act

Then discover how you can make the most of it.
Some people love to travel, so they travel to different places, taking pictures of and documenting about the people, their culture, food, ways of life and all.

1 Like

Re: How To Discover Your Purpose In Life by Arkmanbuddy(m): 5:16pm On Jan 08, 2022
Bro, imagine a robotic engineer after designing, fabricating and programming a robot to do a certain task and after switching it on, it doesn do anything.

That's what you think God is, a quack robotic engineer who created humans (robots) and expects them to search why he created them.

Your life is a tabularasa, only you can write on it. Your purpose is about solving problems. Whatever you do in solving the problems is your business. Just identify a problem and solve it. That's your purpose!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Does Blog Help Seo: 5 Blogging Tips To Maximize Traffic From Search Engines / Say No To 'the Rat Race' Syndrome / Job Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.