Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Mercy Eke: I Dreamt I Was Winning Souls For God - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke: I Dreamt I Was Winning Souls For God (23964 Views)

Mercy Eke: I Really Want To Experience Pregnancy / Mercy Eke: I Want My Old Life Back / Ike Onyema To Mercy Eke: ‘I Be Your Handbag, Wrapper’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Eke: I Dreamt I Was Winning Souls For God by poweredcom(m): 7:46am On Jan 09, 2022
Olosho wan de form repentance

Men should not be decieved by all these o any body wey marry these type wey no sabi manipulate her don enter am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke: I Dreamt I Was Winning Souls For God by Chibudollar2: 7:47am On Jan 09, 2022
SatanTheDeviLL:
I wish her accident
I also wish you accident for the scam you committed here. You are an embarrament ordinary 500 naira shame no dey catch you. Robber
Re: Mercy Eke: I Dreamt I Was Winning Souls For God by Gullah: 7:48am On Jan 09, 2022
That's a good dream to have, There's no higher calling than that of being an instrument used by God for the salvation of the souls of men. May God continue to keep and bless you and may His perfect will and purpose for your life be fulfilled.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke: I Dreamt I Was Winning Souls For God by Farfalla(f): 7:55am On Jan 09, 2022
Any opportunity for frustrated boys to bash well-to-do women will always be embraced. You guys are so predictable.

This is 2022. It's time to reevaluate your lives. Envy kills. It's envy that drove Cain to kill Abel. It's not Mercy Eke's fault that luck fell on her.

Quit waiting for a cryptocurrency miracle to make you rich. Stop scamming people using fake travel agencies, fake forex companies, fake affiliate sites, etc. There's no shortcut to being rich. None. Make yourself useful this 2022. Sell akara or samosas if you have to. Sell moin moin. Sell boiled eggs. Sell popcorn. Supply snacks to offices or hawk them in the streets. Sell spiced coffee. Sell spiced tea. Sell leather. Anything. Just stop being idle. It is what is responsible for your constant trolling of women.

You can also offer your services to people. Wash people's car at a fee. Offer to deliver lunch to offices at a fee. Offer to drive people's kids to and from school at a fee. Shop for people at a fee. Drop parcels at a fee.

The man in the link below is proudly running a keke business. Learn from such fellows.
https://www.nairaland.com/6929052/how-started-tricycle-keke-business

It doesn't matter whether you're a degree holder or a secondary school dropout, just do your thing. Do it for many months and you're likely to see results if you're half as consistent as you are in your trolling of women.

The jealousies, envy and 'village people' tendencies need to stop this year, so you won't feel pain when you see accomplished women people. And you'll see many more of them. Roll your sleeves, work and be counted as one of them, or continue with your online trolling of women.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke: I Dreamt I Was Winning Souls For God by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:20am On Jan 09, 2022
Davidonkonsults:
She will suck out their sins from the penis. Ndi ala.
grin
Re: Mercy Eke: I Dreamt I Was Winning Souls For God by obowunmi(m): 8:21am On Jan 09, 2022
Romanoff:
Mercy wants to settle down.

Yup. Looking for husband.
Re: Mercy Eke: I Dreamt I Was Winning Souls For God by Ayo8(m): 8:21am On Jan 09, 2022
Then don dey think of settling down...

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke: I Dreamt I Was Winning Souls For God by Venymen(m): 8:21am On Jan 09, 2022
Mercy what did u say again,

Re: Mercy Eke: I Dreamt I Was Winning Souls For God by Greatfullheart: 8:22am On Jan 09, 2022
Mtttttcchhewww, i thought it was Mercy chinwo. They're different winning souls. Are you winning souls for CHRIST JESUS or what?
Re: Mercy Eke: I Dreamt I Was Winning Souls For God by Greatfullheart: 8:24am On Jan 09, 2022
EXLOVER:
I'm not surprise at all, all them Eucharia, Liz Benson after all the waka waka them do for their prime, when market dor stop to sell, them retire to church turn Evangelist and Deaconess.
b2k

1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke: I Dreamt I Was Winning Souls For God by smartr: 8:38am On Jan 09, 2022
Romanoff:

Re: Mercy Eke: I Dreamt I Was Winning Souls For God by smartr: 8:41am On Jan 09, 2022
Darkseidxx:
Madam never heed that call o
I wan doke your pink toto and bang your cute ass

Re: Mercy Eke: I Dreamt I Was Winning Souls For God by smartr: 8:45am On Jan 09, 2022
eddynaira125:
I know God can use anybody, but this person get as e be o

Re: Mercy Eke: I Dreamt I Was Winning Souls For God by Agugbadin: 9:30am On Jan 09, 2022
May it come to pass IJN Amen
Re: Mercy Eke: I Dreamt I Was Winning Souls For God by Agugbadin: 9:34am On Jan 09, 2022
eddynaira125:

God can change anyone overnight and use that person.
Re: Mercy Eke: I Dreamt I Was Winning Souls For God by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 09, 2022
emmabest2000:
Winning souls with your unclothedness littered everywhere on internet

Mumu girl

Obobs, the nodding nor be here oh

Re: Mercy Eke: I Dreamt I Was Winning Souls For God by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 09, 2022
emmabest2000:
Winning souls with your unclothedness littered everywhere on internet

Mumu girl

Abeg comrade, how can I save this video? If i save am, na still photo he dey be. Abeg guide me
Re: Mercy Eke: I Dreamt I Was Winning Souls For God by Omowoolata: 10:01am On Jan 09, 2022
I actually find these comrades meme very funny oo grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke: I Dreamt I Was Winning Souls For God by shegz24(m): 10:17am On Jan 09, 2022
Dem Nengi, Maria don carry all the market.

It's time to find a wealthy simp to settle down with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke: I Dreamt I Was Winning Souls For God by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 09, 2022
grin Well that is a good thing, don't mind the I holy pass and judging people, God's love is unconditional .
Re: Mercy Eke: I Dreamt I Was Winning Souls For God by ModelLook(m): 11:07am On Jan 09, 2022
Anytime I pray or am waiting on God through prayers, I will be dreaming. In all my dreams, I keep seeing myself singing and ministering to God and to people in songs in the church.

Even last week, I saw myself in the dream singing to God and alot of people who heard my voice from afar ran towards me, surrounded me, brought out their phones and were videoing me while I sang.

I don't know what to do now undecided
Re: Mercy Eke: I Dreamt I Was Winning Souls For God by Indispensable85(m): 11:18am On Jan 09, 2022
That will be great.
Re: Mercy Eke: I Dreamt I Was Winning Souls For God by LaJoe2: 11:49am On Jan 09, 2022
Tell Satan to get behind you because women aren't called to preach or evangelize. Let the Bible be your guide.
Its probably as a result of a hangover.
However, that doesn't stop you from giving your life to Christ; changing your ways to align with His Will.
GOD is coming, Hell is also coming.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke: I Dreamt I Was Winning Souls For God by Annie001: 11:52am On Jan 09, 2022
eddynaira125:
grin my chest
Una no go kill person with laughter
Re: Mercy Eke: I Dreamt I Was Winning Souls For God by einsteine(m): 12:10pm On Jan 09, 2022
Hallucination.

Mercy Eke win soul for God?

Person wey dey 100% focus on winning preeks and money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke: I Dreamt I Was Winning Souls For God by petite626: 12:15pm On Jan 09, 2022
OK but which God?
Re: Mercy Eke: I Dreamt I Was Winning Souls For God by FKMagazine(m): 12:39pm On Jan 09, 2022
Re: Mercy Eke: I Dreamt I Was Winning Souls For God by Dshocker(m): 12:55pm On Jan 09, 2022
Romanoff:

You no well grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke: I Dreamt I Was Winning Souls For God by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:57pm On Jan 09, 2022
Lord have mercy
Re: Mercy Eke: I Dreamt I Was Winning Souls For God by Hkff: 4:04pm On Jan 09, 2022
Really
Re: Mercy Eke: I Dreamt I Was Winning Souls For God by Yankee101: 4:57pm On Jan 09, 2022
God loves all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos / Daddy Showkey Receives Peter Edochie's Blessings As He Squats (Photos) / Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Pics Of Daughter As She Turns 7 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.