Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,069 members, 7,852,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:58 PM

Zainab, Buba Marwa's Wife Is Dead - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zainab, Buba Marwa's Wife Is Dead (38730 Views)

Buba Marwa And Tinubu Pose For Pictures During A Recent Meeting. / Buba Marwa Buries His Wife, Zainab In Imo (Photos) / Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zainab, Buba Marwa's Wife Is Dead by nedekid: 8:33pm On Jan 08, 2022
MuchAdo:
RIP

Was she the first lady when Marwa was Lagos governor?
Yes she was.
I think she is igbo too.
Meanwhile it was rumor back in the day one popular actor from warri, looking good for his age (recently 60), was quite friendly with her on a coded level.
May her soul Rest in peace.
Re: Zainab, Buba Marwa's Wife Is Dead by Kennyfancy(m): 8:33pm On Jan 08, 2022
G
Re: Zainab, Buba Marwa's Wife Is Dead by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 08, 2022
When all you know is to insult someone else religion and believe, it shows you're just scare of your religion not the right religion.

One thing I like about Muslims on this platform, it is very rare seeing them insulting others religion. Kudos

Keep on your madness here

8 Likes

Re: Zainab, Buba Marwa's Wife Is Dead by treatise: 8:35pm On Jan 08, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

I cried over her death, because there's no 72virgin boys waiting for her in Aljanah for sexual pleasure, it's only men that are so lucky. Poor woman.

Rest in peace ma'm

She doesn't look like a northerner

1 Like

Re: Zainab, Buba Marwa's Wife Is Dead by WillyDave: 8:36pm On Jan 08, 2022
Ahmed0336:
Most of the comments above are unnecessary.

May God grant her soul eternal rest.

Honestly, it is very unfortunate. Most people here are very inmature and insensitive with their comments. Someone is dead and her family is surely in a mourning mode yet some people are making jokes out of it. Put yourself in their shoes. This is unafrican.

6 Likes

Re: Zainab, Buba Marwa's Wife Is Dead by Truthisunique2: 8:36pm On Jan 08, 2022
Merseycider:
When all you know is to insult someone else religion and believe, it shows you're just scare of your religion not the right religion.

One thing I like about Muslims on this platform, it is very rare seeing them insulting others religion. Kudos

don't flatter yourself Islam is a dieing joke we laugh at

Sahih Muslim 146

Verily Islam started as something strange and it would again revert (to its old position) of being strange just as it started, and it would recede between the two mosques just as the serpent crawls back into its hole.

1 Like

Re: Zainab, Buba Marwa's Wife Is Dead by goodheart01: 8:37pm On Jan 08, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Masha Allah

Smash Am Allah

Una dey craze for this nairaland, aswear... Lol

2 Likes

Re: Zainab, Buba Marwa's Wife Is Dead by Ekealterego: 8:38pm On Jan 08, 2022
nedekid:

Yes she was.
I think she is igbo too.
Meanwhile it was rumor back in the day one popular actor from warri, looking good for his age (recently 60), was quite friendly with her on a coded level.
She is Akwa-Ibom or Cross-Rivers State.

A very very nice woman though or at least on the surface.

2 Likes

Re: Zainab, Buba Marwa's Wife Is Dead by MuchAdo: 8:43pm On Jan 08, 2022
nedekid:

Yes she was.
I think she is igbo too.

So she was in her 40s that time

She looked so young then. She even had a baby during the tenure.

Wow

1 Like

Re: Zainab, Buba Marwa's Wife Is Dead by enemmo(f): 8:49pm On Jan 08, 2022
MuchAdo:

Wow

This was the first lady

Munirat Marwa

6 Likes

Re: Zainab, Buba Marwa's Wife Is Dead by MuchAdo: 8:50pm On Jan 08, 2022
enemmo:

This was the first lady

Munirat Marwa

Thank you my sister for the clarification

1 Like

Re: Zainab, Buba Marwa's Wife Is Dead by Benrosaria(m): 8:56pm On Jan 08, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

I cried over her death, because there's no 72virgin boys waiting for her in Aljanah for sexual pleasure, it's only men that are so lucky. Poor woman. I don't want to imagine what konji will do to her in Aljanah.

Rest in peace ma'm

Homie you are a fucking clown. Was that a beef on Muslim women oh damn lololololol... but how come they promised a man so much to bleep, but no goal for women... Oh no it’s these women they transform to virgins when they die.

Don’t you think so ??

2 Likes

Re: Zainab, Buba Marwa's Wife Is Dead by tommy589(m): 8:58pm On Jan 08, 2022
nedekid:

Yes she was.
I think she is igbo too.

You no forget this story grin he no too tey doors open for the actor,he buy house for Adeniyi Jones

1 Like

Re: Zainab, Buba Marwa's Wife Is Dead by Farid24224(m): 8:58pm On Jan 08, 2022
Merseycider:

Am telling you, I just don't know what they gain by insulting other people's religion...No matter how bad a religion is, I will never insult it because that's inhumane.... Humanity comes before religion...
Re: Zainab, Buba Marwa's Wife Is Dead by Curious346: 9:00pm On Jan 08, 2022
ijustdey:

https://www.thecable.ng/just-in-ndlea-boss-marwa-loses-first-wife-zainab/amp

Am. Still yet to see an igbo man who married a Muslim fulani or hausa lady in this my long life.

Hey guys, do you know any?
Re: Zainab, Buba Marwa's Wife Is Dead by NairaMaster1(m): 9:02pm On Jan 08, 2022
[quote author=EMIRofPUSSY post=109194911][/quote]

I dey see de hair superior comrade.
Re: Zainab, Buba Marwa's Wife Is Dead by Digmygold: 9:09pm On Jan 08, 2022
KarlWest:
IPOB all over the comments section with hate speech.

If it's against Igbo, they'll be crying by now.

She's not Hausa. I think she's from Delta State.

1 Like

Re: Zainab, Buba Marwa's Wife Is Dead by georgeakins: 9:20pm On Jan 08, 2022
KarlWest:

Bitterness runs in their veins. It didn't start today. It has been like that right from independence. Remember the Jan 1966 coup. I wish they were not part of this country.

1 Like

Re: Zainab, Buba Marwa's Wife Is Dead by aariwa(m): 9:26pm On Jan 08, 2022
MuchAdo:

Wow
No munirat was First Lady when he was military administrator of Lagos state in the 90s .She was in her early thirties and marwa around 40 can’t remember clearly now as it has been long. A lot of the folks giving you the wrong answers weren’t even born then
Re: Zainab, Buba Marwa's Wife Is Dead by Babastrong(m): 9:26pm On Jan 08, 2022
[quote author=Anigreat post=109194553] shocked

I cried over her death, because there's no 72virgin boys waiting for her in Aljanah for sexual pleasure, it's only men that are so lucky. Poor woman. I don't want to imagine what konji will do to her in Aljanah.

Rest in peace ma'm[ Even if your hatred gives you hypertension or stroke, Islam as well as other more than 1000 religions will continue to exist till eternity. Better choose your path and allow others to excersice their free will. SAY NO TO RELIGION BIGOTISM OR POLITICAL RELIGION.]

1 Like

Re: Zainab, Buba Marwa's Wife Is Dead by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 08, 2022
Truthisunique2:
She was 66 but her husband never retire for civil service

Bia next Friday Muslims must give us the ruling concerning Muslim women using long eyelashes
All your comments I've seen all day long have mentioned Islam or Muslim even if the topic is unconnected. Meeen, Islam is living rent-free in your head than it is in Muslims

1 Like

Re: Zainab, Buba Marwa's Wife Is Dead by amuwo1980: 9:40pm On Jan 08, 2022
Ekealterego:

She is Akwa-Ibom or Cross-Rivers State.

A very very nice woman though or at least on the surface.
She is Igbo from Owerri , the brothers are popular in IMO politics then

2 Likes

Re: Zainab, Buba Marwa's Wife Is Dead by FuckDModz: 9:46pm On Jan 08, 2022
Curious346:

Am. Still yet to see an igbo man who married a Muslim fulani or hausa lady in this my long life.

Hey guys, do you know any?

Them plenty.

However, only poor Igbo men marry Hausa/Fulani women for obvious reasons.
Re: Zainab, Buba Marwa's Wife Is Dead by Babastrong(m): 9:46pm On Jan 08, 2022
[quote author=EMIRofPUSSY post=109195047][ You see the reason i said "a god that was killed or overpowered by his creatures is not a true God. If the god you are serving is angry at muslims. Why can't he wipe them out. Or atleast, to stop raining on their farms, stop blessing their marriage as to stop their multiplicity. Do you want to achieve what your god couldn't achieve through hatred?]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zainab, Buba Marwa's Wife Is Dead by mhmsadyq(m): 9:49pm On Jan 08, 2022
Truthisunique2:
She was 66 but her husband never retire for civil service

Bia next Friday Muslims must give us the ruling concerning Muslim women using long eyelashes

Lass lass, Na you go tire...

Some do pass you, where dem today?

1 Like

Re: Zainab, Buba Marwa's Wife Is Dead by Toks2008(m): 9:51pm On Jan 08, 2022
Hisbah21:
may Allah forgive and grant her Jannah

There is no forgiveness after death.

May her soul Rest In Peace.
Re: Zainab, Buba Marwa's Wife Is Dead by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 08, 2022
Toks2008:

There is no forgiveness after death.
May her soul Rest In Peace.
ok with ur god. but there is with our God(Allah)
Re: Zainab, Buba Marwa's Wife Is Dead by Beremx(f): 9:56pm On Jan 08, 2022
KarlWest:

She’s an Igbo woman from Imo State. I wonder why it was omitted from the post. The hate isn’t necessary

3 Likes

Re: Zainab, Buba Marwa's Wife Is Dead by Coolgent(m): 9:57pm On Jan 08, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Rest in peace ma'm
Never mock a dead person, whi knkw you may be next
Re: Zainab, Buba Marwa's Wife Is Dead by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 08, 2022
Mhykel217:
See her wrinkled hands
Rip to her buh her husband should have started enforcing his drug laws from his house first.

Rip to d dead
I think she survived skin cancer in the late 1990s
Re: Zainab, Buba Marwa's Wife Is Dead by mhmsadyq(m): 10:00pm On Jan 08, 2022
[quote author=Babastrong post=109200696][/quote]

Respect Bro!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

First Shipment Of Crude Arrives Dangote Refinery with 950,000 barrel / The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan / Desmond Elliott Dances To 'Buga' After Winning APC Ticket For Lagos Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.