Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,333 members, 7,850,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:16 PM

One among these people will be your next President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One among these people will be your next President (4534 Views)

I Am Not Desperate To Become Next President, Says Obi / Shittes: "We Are Not Armed. If We Were Armed, These People Cannot Face Us" / Saraki Is In Trouble, If Anything Happens To These People Says Kwara Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One among these people will be your next President by laughitall(m): 1:09pm On Jan 09, 2022
Reality3080:
i think Peter obi will do better, what do u think?
i think u need to think well ..
Re: One among these people will be your next President by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 09, 2022
OneTemplate:

Where is Saraki now in Nigerian politics? Dead and buried courtesy of "Tinubu Pablo Escobar". Lol.

If only life is led by empty talk and childish insults, rather than action, then folks like you would not be losers all the time.
What do you consider a winner? Someone that enriches himself with state resources at the expense of his community.
Re: One among these people will be your next President by FarahAideed: 1:14pm On Jan 09, 2022
Ameachi is bUharis choice
Re: One among these people will be your next President by Lindodo20: 1:23pm On Jan 09, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Behold your next C-in-C

The thing wey you dey smoke, e pass mkpurummiri
Re: One among these people will be your next President by slivertongue: 1:24pm On Jan 09, 2022
Wawelexy:
God forbids the one on the right....

None of them
Re: One among these people will be your next President by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 09, 2022
SkullMinerSW:

What do you consider a winner? Someone that enriches himself with state resources at the expense of his community.

If not that you Igbos are dishonest haters, can anyone say it is Tinubu that deserves the accusation in bold above and not Saraki?

Universally, all truthful folks knows Lagos is the best State, by far, in Nigeria today courtesy of her association with Tinubu.

What did Kwara gain from the leadership of the Saraki dynasty most especially Bukola? You lot just open mouth to talk senselessly out of hate for others.

No one is saying you should not hate Tinubu. Just dont make stuff up about the geezer. It's annoying and childish. Especially if your going to be comparing him unfavorably to waste-of-space leaders like Saraki, Kalu etal.
Re: One among these people will be your next President by CSTRR: 2:28pm On Jan 09, 2022
yyba:
i think peter obi is a criminal
Give me one thing he has been accused of by the EFCC.

Clown.
Re: One among these people will be your next President by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 09, 2022
duro4chang:
The way the country is structure .
how's the structure?
Re: One among these people will be your next President by duro4chang(m): 4:26pm On Jan 09, 2022
Grgton:
how's the structure?
Are you a stranger in Israel?
Re: One among these people will be your next President by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 09, 2022
duro4chang:
Are you a stranger in Israel?
I understand! The structure of injustice and ethnicity won't let him
Re: One among these people will be your next President by duro4chang(m): 5:23pm On Jan 09, 2022
Grgton:
I understand! The structure of injustice and ethnicity won't let him
You have said it
Re: One among these people will be your next President by nnamdi640: 6:08pm On Jan 09, 2022
yyba:
and people like you are the main encouragers of criminals
Mention two

(1) (2) (Reply)

2nd Niger Bridge: The True Story And Pictures Of The Bridge. / Sit at home Jinx Broken as Obidient rally in Abiriba, Abia State(photos) / Kase Lawal Company Camac In Congo Gold Smuggling Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.