Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,224 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

I Was Almost Bitten By This Puff Adder In My Corn Farm In Kaduna (Pictures) - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Was Almost Bitten By This Puff Adder In My Corn Farm In Kaduna (Pictures) (57250 Views)

How I Secured My Corn Farm From Helinues & Co (graphic Pics) / The Puff Adder My Workers Killed On My Yam Farm (Pictures) / Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Was Almost Bitten By This Puff Adder In My Corn Farm In Kaduna (Pictures) by Firstorderwizard(m): 4:11pm On Jan 09, 2022
See as person dey romance death this early 2022.
My RIP have finished ooo
Re: I Was Almost Bitten By This Puff Adder In My Corn Farm In Kaduna (Pictures) by nedekid: 4:11pm On Jan 09, 2022
Fulani, bandits, Boko boys no de this bush? shocked
North sef, if the terrorist don't get you, vipers are laying ambush cheesy
OP stay safe ohh.
Re: I Was Almost Bitten By This Puff Adder In My Corn Farm In Kaduna (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 09, 2022
The snake is so big shocked
Re: I Was Almost Bitten By This Puff Adder In My Corn Farm In Kaduna (Pictures) by MufasaLion: 4:12pm On Jan 09, 2022
Please, don't kill it.
Re: I Was Almost Bitten By This Puff Adder In My Corn Farm In Kaduna (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 09, 2022
obiekunie01:
GUY ABEG WETIN U PUT FOR BODY WHEN GIVE YOU THE LIVER TO CATCH A LIVE VIPER!

ABEG I GO LIKE BUY THAT STUFF HOW I FIT TAKE REACH YOU?

MAYBE THE THING GO HELP ME CURE MY PHOBIA FOR SNAKES!
Abeg ! Help me ask am again cool
Re: I Was Almost Bitten By This Puff Adder In My Corn Farm In Kaduna (Pictures) by Elliot2(m): 4:13pm On Jan 09, 2022
Sucre6:
Lalasticlala in the kitchen baking snake pie but his attention is drawn by another fresh snake post grin
Guy, how una take learn to dey funny like this na?

Re: I Was Almost Bitten By This Puff Adder In My Corn Farm In Kaduna (Pictures) by cejaypriesty(m): 4:14pm On Jan 09, 2022
daddytime:
Na live viper you grab like who hold toy like this?

Na which kind jazz be your own?

Wehdone sir...

Dem don catch lalasticlala alive...

Patronize my siggy
So you no fit hold snake for hand?
Re: I Was Almost Bitten By This Puff Adder In My Corn Farm In Kaduna (Pictures) by elbaraj2020(m): 4:17pm On Jan 09, 2022
nikolasx:
Which family of viper is this snake? I caught it in my corn field recently. We call it Iflowson (Adara, Southern Kaduna)
That's a dangerous creature you are holding...just be careful....
Am also Adara from Niger State...how are you guys doing over there?

Re: I Was Almost Bitten By This Puff Adder In My Corn Farm In Kaduna (Pictures) by MansoryMX(m): 4:17pm On Jan 09, 2022
nikolasx:
Which family of viper is this snake? I caught it in my corn field recently. We call it Iflowson (Adara, Southern Kaduna)

That’s puff adder viper. Highly venomous snake. It venom causes tissue necrosis, hypotension, coagulopathy, thrombocytopenia, and spontaneous bleeding. Severe coagulopathy may occur. In a layman terms all I just said means tissue and cell destruction, internal bleeding from all internal organs and bleeding from your eyes, ears, nose, mouth and anus. But wait o! Shey Na live Puff adder you hold for hand like who hold toy or is my eyes paining me!!! shocked shocked shocked

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Almost Bitten By This Puff Adder In My Corn Farm In Kaduna (Pictures) by daddytime(m): 4:19pm On Jan 09, 2022
cejaypriesty:

So you no fit hold snake for hand?

You say wetin? grin

Re: I Was Almost Bitten By This Puff Adder In My Corn Farm In Kaduna (Pictures) by stevearagorn(m): 4:20pm On Jan 09, 2022
Only if you know how to extract the venom

Re: I Was Almost Bitten By This Puff Adder In My Corn Farm In Kaduna (Pictures) by mikoy0007(m): 4:23pm On Jan 09, 2022
Omo U get liver sha

Re: I Was Almost Bitten By This Puff Adder In My Corn Farm In Kaduna (Pictures) by Quincy5917: 4:30pm On Jan 09, 2022
Koforidua Amazing . Nice business idea . Great Innovation in Gh

Re: I Was Almost Bitten By This Puff Adder In My Corn Farm In Kaduna (Pictures) by gnhpowerhouse: 4:31pm On Jan 09, 2022
Prosperous111:
You get juju to hold snake like this but you no get power to help us pursue buhari commot for aso rock. Your matter no be here o grin

Even our lalasticlala could not hold a life snake like this grin
. grin
Re: I Was Almost Bitten By This Puff Adder In My Corn Farm In Kaduna (Pictures) by Springboot: 4:36pm On Jan 09, 2022
Irupetepete:
The snake blends with the farm. You get mind o

I can tell you for a fact, movies are responsible for making snakes look as dangerous as we see them, in reality they hardly ever attack humans, they try as much as possible to dodge or run away when they sight one

Re: I Was Almost Bitten By This Puff Adder In My Corn Farm In Kaduna (Pictures) by neighbourhud: 4:42pm On Jan 09, 2022
SamuelLoch:
See as the skin blend with the farm. Deadly creatures!

As in deadly blending o!
Person no go know say death dey lurk around...may God save his own o
Re: I Was Almost Bitten By This Puff Adder In My Corn Farm In Kaduna (Pictures) by foxxydude: 4:43pm On Jan 09, 2022
OP we have seen the before photos
Where is the after photos? grin
Re: I Was Almost Bitten By This Puff Adder In My Corn Farm In Kaduna (Pictures) by Bahamas95(m): 4:43pm On Jan 09, 2022
OP which baba do this jazz for you? shocked

"You're lucky o, you will not know now o!"
Re: I Was Almost Bitten By This Puff Adder In My Corn Farm In Kaduna (Pictures) by kelmicheal: 4:50pm On Jan 09, 2022
This snake bad o see where e hide same color with the plants just waiting for moment to strike thank God no one is bitten.
Thunder don fire am
Re: I Was Almost Bitten By This Puff Adder In My Corn Farm In Kaduna (Pictures) by Furcko: 4:53pm On Jan 09, 2022
Springboot:

I can tell you for a fact, movies are responsible for making snakes look as dangerous as we see them, in reality they hardly ever attack humans, they try as much as possible to dodge or run away when they sight one
true but someone like Op attacking one, chances are hell definitely get bitten
Re: I Was Almost Bitten By This Puff Adder In My Corn Farm In Kaduna (Pictures) by Sucre6: 4:56pm On Jan 09, 2022
Elliot2:
Guy, how una take learn to dey funny like this na?

Lols it naturally robs off on you especially when you continue seeing funny memes here on nairaland grin

Re: I Was Almost Bitten By This Puff Adder In My Corn Farm In Kaduna (Pictures) by Powersurge: 4:57pm On Jan 09, 2022
nikolasx:

Una still dey go farm for dt Kaduna? Abi dem dey overblow bandit issues for north ni?
Re: I Was Almost Bitten By This Puff Adder In My Corn Farm In Kaduna (Pictures) by Samiah33(m): 4:58pm On Jan 09, 2022
Puff adder, they stay dormant till 12 noon or so I heard, that was why the guy was able to hold it live

Re: I Was Almost Bitten By This Puff Adder In My Corn Farm In Kaduna (Pictures) by casppyjay: 5:04pm On Jan 09, 2022
obiekunie01:
GUY ABEG WETIN U PUT FOR BODY WHEN GIVE YOU THE LIVER TO CATCH A LIVE VIPER!

ABEG I GO LIKE BUY THAT STUFF HOW I FIT TAKE REACH YOU?

MAYBE THE THING GO HELP ME CURE MY PHOBIA FOR SNAKES!
funny u will regret it because once u av it anywhere u are snakes will always be.. ask a correct Edo man he will tell u .. most of us had it growing up because we were stubborn etc and grannies will insist u Get because u are always going to unusual places to play looking for grasshoppers, plucking fruits etc ..
Re: I Was Almost Bitten By This Puff Adder In My Corn Farm In Kaduna (Pictures) by ashawopikin(m): 5:05pm On Jan 09, 2022
Front page straight
Re: I Was Almost Bitten By This Puff Adder In My Corn Farm In Kaduna (Pictures) by FunKiller: 5:11pm On Jan 09, 2022
It is a sin to catch live snake
Don't you know Lucifer = Snake
According to Mummy G.O.
You will surely not make heaven unless you invite Lalasticlala for the puff adder pepper soup grin
Re: I Was Almost Bitten By This Puff Adder In My Corn Farm In Kaduna (Pictures) by drdanny(m): 5:12pm On Jan 09, 2022
Phils:
One of the most poisonous snake in Nigeria.

Even though you look experienced in handling the creature, but be careful. Vipers are know to have fangs that can rotate back and front, together or independently. They can find a way to inject venom if not well immobilized.

These creature are dangerous, such that in many that are ovoviviparous (hold eggs inside their bodies, where they hatch inside emerge as living), the pregnant viper delivers on top of a tree to allow the newly delivered snake drop off and move on. A strike from the newly delivered snake can kill the mother-snake.

You sound like a seasoned snake enthusiast like myself. I hate the damn creatures but I admire them...
This is one hooooooge adder mehnnn

E-Agriculture Course And Certification - Career Boost / Poultry Farmer Kills Snake That Has Been Eating His Chickens And Eggs (Photos) / EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria