Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

What's The Best Solution To This Iphone Locked To Owner? (pics Included) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's The Best Solution To This Iphone Locked To Owner? (pics Included) (2815 Views)

Help!! Iphone Locked To Owner. / Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Honest Review Pros And Cons Pics Included / Keke Driver In Lagos Returns Lost Phone To Owner (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Solution To This Iphone Locked To Owner? (pics Included) by Nobody: 5:56am On Jan 09, 2022
The iphone 11 was open before I updated and put in recovery mode.

Now it shows "i phone locked to owner"

The phone is among 3 iphones bought and sent from Jand with other things as xmas gift. The other two are brand new i phone 13.

That's wrap from logistics company in the 2nd pic.

2 Shares

Re: What's The Best Solution To This Iphone Locked To Owner? (pics Included) by Anny505(m): 6:12am On Jan 09, 2022
Ask who send am for you now undecided

8 Likes

Re: What's The Best Solution To This Iphone Locked To Owner? (pics Included) by Nobody: 6:14am On Jan 09, 2022
Contact your sender na.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Solution To This Iphone Locked To Owner? (pics Included) by HacheNoire: 6:35am On Jan 09, 2022
Microwave for 2 minute.

Remove battery and reinsert.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The Best Solution To This Iphone Locked To Owner? (pics Included) by sauceEEP(m): 9:18am On Jan 09, 2022
Use world wide unlock to unlock it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Solution To This Iphone Locked To Owner? (pics Included) by bobbybrown007: 11:51am On Jan 09, 2022
What it means is that it is only you that can make use of it, and nobody else

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Solution To This Iphone Locked To Owner? (pics Included) by bobbybrown007: 11:52am On Jan 09, 2022
You have to flash the fone because it is only the person who has used it before that can only unlock e

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Solution To This Iphone Locked To Owner? (pics Included) by yyba: 11:56am On Jan 09, 2022
Firstly contact the nearest police station as evidence you are the real owner . Nairalanders beware that phone my be stolen phone someone somewhere want to by bass the real owner's code. Just may be

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Solution To This Iphone Locked To Owner? (pics Included) by scarycuteface(m): 12:19pm On Jan 09, 2022
Find the owner

3 Likes

Re: What's The Best Solution To This Iphone Locked To Owner? (pics Included) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 09, 2022
LagosInter:

The phone is among 3 iphones bought and sent from Jand with other things as xmas gift. The other two are brand new i phone 13.

If you're interested in bypassing it
I'll do it for you
But it's expensive

Call or WhatsApp me 09014566031

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Solution To This Iphone Locked To Owner? (pics Included) by DrMrsFunmi(f): 6:40pm On Jan 09, 2022
HacheNoire:
Microwave for 2 minute.

Remove battery and reinsert.
why are you always known for making senseless comments on this forum
Re: What's The Best Solution To This Iphone Locked To Owner? (pics Included) by DrMrsFunmi(f): 6:41pm On Jan 09, 2022
bobbybrown007:
What it means is that it is only you that can make use of it, and nobody else
hahahahaha make he use am na
Re: What's The Best Solution To This Iphone Locked To Owner? (pics Included) by HacheNoire: 6:43pm On Jan 09, 2022
DrMrsFunmi:
why are you always known for making senseless comments on this forum

Thanks for the follow.

Appreciated!

It’s amazing to know I got people looking up to my post.
Re: What's The Best Solution To This Iphone Locked To Owner? (pics Included) by Freelancerx: 7:03pm On Jan 09, 2022
Enter computer village asap
Re: What's The Best Solution To This Iphone Locked To Owner? (pics Included) by arthurwillia(m): 8:01pm On Jan 09, 2022
LagosInter:

Na client send am to you baa
Re: What's The Best Solution To This Iphone Locked To Owner? (pics Included) by Homeboiy: 11:23pm On Jan 09, 2022
You can by pass the iCloud

But once them flash am again

The real iCloud will resurface again
Re: What's The Best Solution To This Iphone Locked To Owner? (pics Included) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 12, 2022
Homeboiy:
You can by pass the iCloud

But once them flash am again

The real iCloud will resurface again

Are you sure bro?

Where?
Re: What's The Best Solution To This Iphone Locked To Owner? (pics Included) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 12, 2022
[quote author= 22o62021 post=109288439]

Advise me bro
Re: What's The Best Solution To This Iphone Locked To Owner? (pics Included) by Homeboiy: 11:51am On Jan 13, 2022
LagosInter:

Are you sure bro?

Where?

I can bypass it but I’m not in Lagos
Re: What's The Best Solution To This Iphone Locked To Owner? (pics Included) by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 17, 2022
[quote author= 22o62021 post=109288439]

Advise me bro
Re: What's The Best Solution To This Iphone Locked To Owner? (pics Included) by 22o62021: 10:21am On Jan 17, 2022
[quote author=LagosInter post=109437558][/quote]

If it has been reported iPhone stolen

It will be hard to bypass

But if not

It can be bypassed
Re: What's The Best Solution To This Iphone Locked To Owner? (pics Included) by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 17, 2022
22o62021:

If it has been reported iPhone stolen

It will be hard to bypass

But if not

It can be bypassed

It's not reported I guess.

Or any other way to further check?
Re: What's The Best Solution To This Iphone Locked To Owner? (pics Included) by 22o62021: 9:20pm On Jan 17, 2022
LagosInter:

It's not reported I guess.

Or any other way to further check?

It can be bypassed

I no de lagos
Re: What's The Best Solution To This Iphone Locked To Owner? (pics Included) by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 1:08am On Jan 18, 2022
Re: What's The Best Solution To This Iphone Locked To Owner? (pics Included) by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 21, 2022
Anything yet?
Re: What's The Best Solution To This Iphone Locked To Owner? (pics Included) by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 24, 2022
LagosInter:
Anything yet?

You will have to bye pass it

It has been locked to the previous owner account

To remove it you will need to bye pass it
Which is possible

Call or what'app me on 09014566031

(1) (Reply)

Oppo A96 Is So Dope You May Not Want To Buy Even An Iphone After You Check It Ou / Loading Credit On Nokia N900: Help: / Help! Sites Where I Can Download Nokia S60v5 Apps And Software.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.