Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:33 PM

Eastern Development: Does These Images Show The Level Of Anambra’s Development? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eastern Development: Does These Images Show The Level Of Anambra’s Development? (4636 Views)

Eastern Development: Owerri Working Towards Looking Like Washington DC (pix) / Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar / These Images From Nigeria’s Past And Present Would Leave You Speechless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eastern Development: Does These Images Show The Level Of Anambra’s Development? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 09, 2022
There is nothing special about it
Re: Eastern Development: Does These Images Show The Level Of Anambra’s Development? by horsepower102: 10:00pm On Jan 09, 2022
This is Aba in the evening

3 Likes

Re: Eastern Development: Does These Images Show The Level Of Anambra’s Development? by Bkayyy: 10:02pm On Jan 09, 2022
Ofodirinwa:
Incredible,

Onitsha would look good with a landmark statue. Something that speaks to the culture, so that when people are cross the bridge the message is loud and clear
Ojukwu's statue is already there. It is the first thing you see immediately you cross the bridge.

DMGS Igbo cultural statue is also there to speak whatever message anybody like.

I personally like the Ojukwu's statue at head bridge , it scares the shit out of our enemies.

7 Likes

Re: Eastern Development: Does These Images Show The Level Of Anambra’s Development? by adamsmith914: 10:03pm On Jan 09, 2022
Bluewitch:

You'll be in your brown roof republic and expect to know what happens in the east
For People that have nothing, you Sure know how to brag?

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Development: Does These Images Show The Level Of Anambra’s Development? by adamsmith914: 10:04pm On Jan 09, 2022
Bkayyy:

Ojukwu's statue is already there. It is the first thing you see immediately you cross the bridge.

DMGS Igbo cultural statue is also there to speak whatever message anybody like.

I personally like the Ojukwu's statue at head bridge , it scares the shit out of our enemies.
The same enemies marginalizing you?
Re: Eastern Development: Does These Images Show The Level Of Anambra’s Development? by Bkayyy: 10:04pm On Jan 09, 2022
adamsmith914:
For People that have nothing, you Sure know how to brag?
Show the equivalent of what the thread says from your dilapidated brown roof Republic

3 Likes

Re: Eastern Development: Does These Images Show The Level Of Anambra’s Development? by Bkayyy: 10:07pm On Jan 09, 2022
adamsmith914:
The same enemies marginalizing you?
No shit marginalises us. Backward Nigerians just drag us down.
We know what we should have accomplished without Nigeria.

Read the last part of the last page of this thread. Read what FEGNO posted to understand.

Nigeria is a huge set back to us

6 Likes

Re: Eastern Development: Does These Images Show The Level Of Anambra’s Development? by adamsmith914: 10:07pm On Jan 09, 2022
Bkayyy:

Show the equivalent of what the thread says from your dilapidated brown roof Republic
Poverty is your problem, how much do you have in your account? That should be your main concern.

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Development: Does These Images Show The Level Of Anambra’s Development? by edochie12: 10:08pm On Jan 09, 2022
Impressive

4 Likes

Re: Eastern Development: Does These Images Show The Level Of Anambra’s Development? by adamsmith914: 10:10pm On Jan 09, 2022
Bkayyy:

No shit marginalises us. Backward Nigerians just drag us down.
We know what we should have accomplished without Nigeria.

Read the last part of the last page of this thread. Read what FEGNO posted to understand.

Nigeria is a huge set back to us
Please who forced your parents to consummate & conceive you in Nigeria? Or they missed the route on their way to Cameroon?

1 Like

Re: Eastern Development: Does These Images Show The Level Of Anambra’s Development? by Bkayyy: 10:10pm On Jan 09, 2022
adamsmith914:
Poverty is your problem, how much do you have in your account? That should be your main concern.
Learn not to judge from your own perceptive or assume that everybody is in the same problem/condition you are in.
It helps
Re: Eastern Development: Does These Images Show The Level Of Anambra’s Development? by adamsmith914: 10:11pm On Jan 09, 2022
Bkayyy:

Learn not to judge from your own perceptive or assume that everybody is in the same problem/condition you are in.
It helps
Take a look @ yourself in the mirror, nonsense selfish Ipobian, always whining or is igbo the only tribe in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Development: Does These Images Show The Level Of Anambra’s Development? by Bkayyy: 10:13pm On Jan 09, 2022
adamsmith914:
Take a look @ yourself in the mirror, nonsense selfish Ipobian.
I can't stop laughing. My dear, pray that you survive whatever suffering you are in.
What you are doing is called frustration. It is natural for someone in financial crisis. Don't take it to heart. You'll scale through at last

3 Likes

Re: Eastern Development: Does These Images Show The Level Of Anambra’s Development? by adamsmith914: 10:15pm On Jan 09, 2022
Bkayyy:

I can't stop laughing. My dear, pray that you survive whatever suffering you are in.
What you are doing is called frustration. It is natural for someone in financial crisis. Don't take it to heart. You'll scale through at last
Frustration Indeed, Yet you are the ones running from Fulani? Cowards.
Re: Eastern Development: Does These Images Show The Level Of Anambra’s Development? by adamsmith914: 10:19pm On Jan 09, 2022
Bkayyy:

Enjoying my game of football from Baltimore MD, laughing @ you Local Clown.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eastern Development: Does These Images Show The Level Of Anambra’s Development? by Bkayyy: 10:20pm On Jan 09, 2022
adamsmith914:
Enjoying my game of football, laughing @ you Local Clown.
The match ended tens of minutes ago.
You are really frustrated. It shows all over your post.
Well, what do I expect from someone suffering under brown roof

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Development: Does These Images Show The Level Of Anambra’s Development? by KoshCAD: 10:23pm On Jan 09, 2022
Bkayyy:

Shut up oga ade.

Which city not have night mode pictures. That is an achievement to you like that o.

Here is ibadan at night

4 Likes

Re: Eastern Development: Does These Images Show The Level Of Anambra’s Development? by adamsmith914: 10:24pm On Jan 09, 2022
Bkayyy:

The match ended tens of minutes ago.
You are really frustrated. It shows all over your post.
Well, what do I expect from someone suffering under brown roof
They are in overtime mumudey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eastern Development: Does These Images Show The Level Of Anambra’s Development? by Bkayyy: 10:37pm On Jan 09, 2022
KoshCAD:
Shut up oga ade.

Which city not have night mode pictures. That is an achievement to you like that o.

Here is ibadan at night
Scared to show the piles of mud houses you people live in Ibadan?
No offense, I would be ashamed to post it as well if I was you.

Anyways, here is Abakaliki city's main road. Compare it with your main road since you are scared to show where you people hide in Ibadan

6 Likes

Re: Eastern Development: Does These Images Show The Level Of Anambra’s Development? by adamsmith914: 10:39pm On Jan 09, 2022
Bkayyy:

No offense, I would be ashamed to post it as well if I was you
https://www.nairaland.com/6931742/twitter-users-complain-thugs-extorting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Development: Does These Images Show The Level Of Anambra’s Development? by KoshCAD: 10:41pm On Jan 09, 2022
Bkayyy:

No offense, I would be ashamed to post it as well if I was you
Lol, why not be bold enough to show the pack of brown roof and dirt that littered the street of onitsha. Abi you think we don't know dirtiest city in the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Development: Does These Images Show The Level Of Anambra’s Development? by KoshCAD: 10:41pm On Jan 09, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eastern Development: Does These Images Show The Level Of Anambra’s Development? by Bkayyy: 10:42pm On Jan 09, 2022
KoshCAD:
Lol, why not be bold enough to show the pack of brown roof and dirt that littered the street of onitsha. Abi you think we don't know dirtiest city in the world.

Where people live in Onitsha in one picture.
Sum up Ibadan in one picture and return it to me. I want to check something

3 Likes

Re: Eastern Development: Does These Images Show The Level Of Anambra’s Development? by adamsmith914: 10:44pm On Jan 09, 2022
KoshCAD:
He dares go to the thread.

The guy is shameless.
Actually the irony is that the Bkayyy Ipobian lives in Lagos State.

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Development: Does These Images Show The Level Of Anambra’s Development? by Bkayyy: 10:45pm On Jan 09, 2022
adamsmith914:
Actually the Bkayyy Ipobian lives in Lagos State.
I can't survive in slums.
Who leaves the great city of Anambra to be struggling in Lagos slums?

No, I'll pass

4 Likes

Re: Eastern Development: Does These Images Show The Level Of Anambra’s Development? by KoshCAD: 10:47pm On Jan 09, 2022
Bkayyy:

Where people live in Onitsha in one picture.
Sum up Ibadan in one picture and return it to me. I want to check something
Zombie

Pic 1 is a street in Akure

Pic 2 is a Akure metropolis

Pic three is Ado ekiti the poorest in southwest.

3 Likes

Re: Eastern Development: Does These Images Show The Level Of Anambra’s Development? by adamsmith914: 10:47pm On Jan 09, 2022
Bkayyy:

Who leaves the great city of Anambra to be struggling in Lagos slums.

No, I'll pass
Go and ask Ifeanyi Uba, Peter Obi & Obiano both of Fidelity Bank With HQ @ Victoria Island Lagos State.
Re: Eastern Development: Does These Images Show The Level Of Anambra’s Development? by Bkayyy: 10:48pm On Jan 09, 2022
KoshCAD:
Zombie

Pic 1 is a street in Akure

Pic 2 is a Akure metropolis

Pic three is Ado ekiti the poorest in southwest.
Where people live Mr man not a road with street light.
Hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Development: Does These Images Show The Level Of Anambra’s Development? by Superwave16320: 10:49pm On Jan 09, 2022
There is nothing wrong hating a foolish tribe n it's people. After all, igbos hate Fulanis Kanuri yoruba Ikwerre Efik Arabs Malaysians Singaporeans Cambodians Indians Pakistani Tunisians South African etc
OreMI22:

Two of nairalands rabid Igbo haters. Yet, they can't help themselves showing up in every Igbo thread grin grin grin

Chief Pete Edochie aptly explained this phenomenon below! grin
Re: Eastern Development: Does These Images Show The Level Of Anambra’s Development? by Bkayyy: 10:49pm On Jan 09, 2022
adamsmith914:
Go and ask Ifeanyi Uba, Peter Obi & Obiano both of Fidelity Bank With HQ @ Victoria Island Lagos State.
Obiano base in US
Peter Obi lives in GRA Onitsha. His house is well known.
Ifeanyi Ubah lives in Abuja.

So what are you saying?
The bottom line is that Lagos slums is meant for you brown roofers

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Development: Does These Images Show The Level Of Anambra’s Development? by KoshCAD: 10:50pm On Jan 09, 2022
Bkayyy:

Who leaves the great city of Anambra to be struggling in Lagos slums?

No, I'll pass
Lol, in the world map, your anambra is not recognized.

Yet, still old the title of the dirtiest city in the world.

As tiny as it is.

What a shame.

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Development: Does These Images Show The Level Of Anambra’s Development? by KoshCAD: 10:51pm On Jan 09, 2022
Bkayyy:

Where people live Mr man not a road with street light.
Hahahaha
Hahahahaha, he us feeling attacked already.

Zoom those jungle, show me a skyscraper there, I want to see something kikikikikiki

See am self, no green leave cos no space. Just jampack slum.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emeka Ihedioha Spotted In A Mosque, Praying To Allah (Pictures) / Popular Lagos Agbero Purchase APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) / Gowon Is Now The Only Person Alive In This Historic Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.