Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,939 members, 7,956,533 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:30 PM

Is Islam Really A Religion? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is Islam Really A Religion? (1426 Views)

Is Islam Really For Poor People? / Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? / Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Islam Really A Religion? by Kossy04: 9:57pm On Jun 17, 2011
Is Islam actually a religion? As far as I'm concerned Islam is more of an ACCEPTABLE AND ORGANIZED SYSTEM OF MURDER than anything else.

A few months ago I met someone in New York. When he sensed I was a Nigerian, he approached me and we sparked off a conversation. It so happened that he is a (not too distant) relative of one of the royal families of the North (don't expect me to name names). He told me his story and how he ended up in New York. He and his younger sister schooled outside the North. After his sister finished she returned home with a Christian she wanted to get married to. Her family strongly disapproved, but that was only fuel for her. They so frustrated her that she decided to become a Christian and run away with her lover. When her parents found out her father killed her with his own knife. It wasn't as though it was hidden, everyone knew her father killed her, even the police. No one did anything. From all I gathered it was religiously right the way her father killed her (WITH A KNIFE, FOR ATTEMPTING TO BRING DISREPUTE TO THE FAMILY BY BECOMING AN "INFIDEL." PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I DARE BE WRONG). He was so pissed he confronted his father, but was beaten mercilessly. He made up his mind to leave his father, and began nursing I'll feelings toward the religion. Not too long after he left he was forced to return for his mother's funeral. He returned, and amidst the rumors and side talks flying around gathered that his mother had met a similar fate with her daughter. Like he, his mother was beginning to nurse second thoughts of the religion, and began secretly reading a bible. She was caught on one of the occasions (which led to the funeral). When he confronted his father the second time his father threatened to kill him if he ever again tried it. He told his father to his face that he would become a Christian for what he did to his mother and sister. His father told him he'd come after him and kill him regardless of wherever in Nigeria he ran to. For fear that he may be recognized by someone, he ran to Ghana. Some years passed before he returned to Nigeria, but he didn't return to stay, he only returned to get ready to go to the US. He's been there for almost a decade now.  

This is not the first instance of things of this nature I've heard, I hear it all the time. Once a person starts nursing love for other religions and an intent to leave Islam, he becomes a target for death. If your religion is realy the right road, then why don't you let people arrive at that conclusion themselves. Islam is the only religion that I've heard do things like this, why?

Don't take this to be 'JUST ANOTHER ONE OF THOSE CHRISTIAN RANTS' as I am not a Christian. On the contrary, I'm a SATANIST, and even amongst us such behavior is very, VERY ABSURD and stupid, as no one forces Satan on you.
Re: Is Islam Really A Religion? by Dyt(f): 10:21pm On Jun 17, 2011
Next tym u say n write bout d IGNORANT muslims
my dad s a muslim n mum s a xtain n i chose b a muslim n nottin s changed
2 me its bn d bestest n simple religion
i m me
m glad i m a muslim
n nt terrorisin any1
Re: Is Islam Really A Religion? by miftaudeen(m): 11:02pm On Jun 17, 2011
they seek 2 extinguish light of ALLAH wit their mouths;bt HE wil perfect HIS light,mush as d unbelievers may dislike it.
Re: Is Islam Really A Religion? by Kossy04: 1:20pm On Jun 18, 2011
Next tym u say n write bout d IGNORANT muslims
my dad s a muslim n mum s a xtain n i chose b a muslim n nottin s changed
2 me its bn d bestest n simple religion
i m me
m glad i m a muslim
n nt terrorisin any1

What "ignorant muslim"? I've heard stories like these from Saudi Arabia, what on earth makes you think a Yoruba muslim is a more exposed muslim than an Arab muslim?

they seek 2 extinguish light of ALLAH wit their mouths;bt HE wil perfect HIS light,mush as d unbelievers may dislike it.

Oh boy! If only you know who the real unbeliever is, you'd be amazed - YOU!!!
Re: Is Islam Really A Religion? by Dyt(f): 4:57pm On Jun 18, 2011
Beng ignorant doesnt determine any country my dear
Re: Is Islam Really A Religion? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 18, 2011
No islam is a deathwish! That's why sane people are so scared of it! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Is Islam Really A Religion? by Kossy04: 6:02pm On Jun 18, 2011
Beng ignorant doesnt determine any country my dear

The entire movement began in Saudi Arabia. YOU WILL NEVER be as exposed as people are in where the movement began, because--------------------------------------------------THEY BEGAN THE MOVEMENT!!!!!!!!! This has nothing to do with "country." If the people who began the movement consider it a part of the movement THEN IT MUST BE A PART OF THE MOVEMENT!!!!!!!!
Re: Is Islam Really A Religion? by Dyt(f): 6:56pm On Jun 18, 2011
Well sorry 2 disappoint u
nt every muslim follows d movement
stop generalizin
Re: Is Islam Really A Religion? by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:56pm On Jun 18, 2011
islam= violent
christianity= greed
atheism= arrogance
Satanism=joke
Re: Is Islam Really A Religion? by Kossy04: 12:27am On Jun 20, 2011
islam= violent
christianity= greed
atheism= arrogance
Satanism=joke

Spoken like the blackboard I was expecting you to be. So run along and worship your INFERIOR 'gODS.' Which one of them belongs to you, ifya, imadioha, shainingo? The whole world knows they're the joke. They never get recognized by anyone, not even the locals where they're supposed to be ruling.
Re: Is Islam Really A Religion? by Kossy04: 12:44am On Jun 20, 2011
stop generalizin

But you still go to Saudi Arabia for your hadj. Besides, I hear there's mainly one sect of the movement in Nigeria. If so, then the Northerners also belong to that sect. So where's this statement coming from? If you don't agree with it I think that ONLY MAKES YOU A NONCONFORMIST----------------------------------NOTHING MORE!!!!!
Re: Is Islam Really A Religion? by Dyt(f): 9:52am On Jun 20, 2011
^ u hear nt dat u know huh?
Dude save ursef d headache
Re: Is Islam Really A Religion? by Sweetnecta: 5:40pm On Jun 20, 2011
@Kossy04; « #9 on: Today at 12:27:57 AM »
[Quote]Quote
islam= violent
christianity= greed
atheism= arrogance
Satanism=joke

Spoken like the blackboard I was expecting you to be. So run along and worship your INFERIOR 'gODS.' Which one of them belongs to you, ifya, imadioha, shainingo? The whole world knows they're the joke. They never get recognized by anyone, not even the locals where they're supposed to be ruling.[/Quote]the bold is exactly your condition, too. you and pagan9ja are siblings in the same ideology; multiple goDs. now you should run along and ont look back, unless you are ditching the goDs.
Re: Is Islam Really A Religion? by Kossy04: 7:11pm On Jun 20, 2011
the bold is exactly your condition, too. you and pagan9ja are siblings in the same ideology; multiple goDs. now you should run along and ont look back, unless you are ditching the goDs.

Look who's talking about "multiple gOds," you F.O.O.L.s worship the moon and stars while you bow to the sun---------------------------I BOW TO NOTHING!!!!!! I know the REAL names of all the DAEMONS you bow down to, DO I BEGIN TO MENTION? You I.D.I.O.Ts received all you practice in that crap you call a religion from what others call "THE OCCULT." I mean EVERYTHING (LITERALLY); the moon and star symbolism, the bowing toward the East (EVERYTHING, LITERALLY). Educate yourself before you come here and blab out unenlightened statements--------------- Zap.I.N.G IGNORANT F.O.O.L!!!! Please, don't piss me of on this post!!

What on Earth would make you think Muhammed suddenly woke up one morning and received "inspiration" about "allah"? He used a system that was prevalent at the time for spiritual encounters--------------------------a system that he taught you guys A FRAGMENT OF!!!!!! Look it up and EDUCATE YOURSELF PROPERLY!!!!!!!
Re: Is Islam Really A Religion? by Kossy04: 7:33pm On Jun 20, 2011

You know, I still don't think you're making a sound point. It's like saying while the Roman Catholics kill defective children, the Anglicans don't, or while the Krishna Hindus Kill defective children the Shiver hindus don't. If the Catholics do that (and they don't) I still don't see how it makes them "ignorant," it just makes them Catholics (whom I assume to be Christians).
Re: Is Islam Really A Religion? by Dyt(f): 9:18pm On Jun 20, 2011
Wo na u know
ur choice
think of us anyth u want
nt lyk i know u personally
abegi
Re: Is Islam Really A Religion? by Sweetnecta: 9:43pm On Jun 20, 2011
@Kossy04; « #13 on: Today at 07:11:55 PM » i am gonna read and then respond to the true spirit of christianity instead of the mere wrapping of turning the other cheek
[quote][/Quote]Quote
the bold is exactly your condition, too. you and pagan9ja are siblings in the same ideology; multiple goDs. now you should run along and ont look back, unless you are ditching the goDs.

Look who's talking about "multiple gOds," you F.O.O.L.s worship the moon and stars while you bow to the sun---------------------------I BOW TO NOTHING!!!!!! I know the REAL names of all the DAEMONS you bow down to, DO I BEGIN TO MENTION? You I.D.I.O.Ts received all you practice in that crap you call a religion from what others call "THE OCCULT." I mean EVERYTHING (LITERALLY); the moon and star symbolism, the bowing toward the East (EVERYTHING, LITERALLY). Educate yourself before you come here and blab out unenlightened statements--------------- Zap.I.N.G IGNORANT F.O.O.L!!!! Please, don't piss me of on this post!![quote][/Quote]this is truly the face of the peaceful christianity with turning the other cheek. what is surprising is that he lies like a worn out rug; please name the multiple gOds while you worship as a christian; 1]. yahweh who is god the father, 2]. jesus who is god the son and 3]. a no name entity who is god the holy ghost, which you literally call 1 God. i can show you from your bible that you worship these 3 gods, but you can show me from my Quran and or Hadith that i worship the moon, and or the stars and or bow to the sun. i know you bow to nothing, while Jesus bow to my God. but you can't deny that you kneel to jesus, and then the ghost and i will not forget the father, either. and if you are a catholic, throw mary in the mix as you wish.

i can meet you arm length by arm length, if you relax. we should have informative dialogue and i will allow you to get angry as you wish. but can't lie about stuffs you are completely ignorant and or unfamiliar with. by the way, we face the Kaaba. we face it all around. so your saying that we face the east is completely incorrect if a person is in the north, or south or east of the Kaaba, but only correct when you are in the west of it. you need a teacher and i may just be available. the jews who are cultist by their religion say christianity is a cult. so your saying islam is a cult is not a biggie, man.

i think the summer heat is boiling your blood.

What on Earth would make you think Muhammed suddenly woke up one morning and received "inspiration" about "allah"? He used a system that was prevalent at the time for spiritual encounters--------------------------a system that he taught you guys A FRAGMENT OF!!!!!! Look it up and EDUCATE YOURSELF PROPERLY!!!!!!!
Re: Is Islam Really A Religion? by Sweetnecta: 11:36pm On Jun 20, 2011
@kossy04; « #14 on: Today at 07:33:25 PM »
[Quote]Quote

You know, I still don't think you're making a sound point. It's like saying while the Roman Catholics kill defective children, the Anglicans don't, or while the Krishna Hindus Kill defective children the Shiver hindus don't. If the Catholics do that (and they don't) I still don't see how it makes them "ignorant," it just makes them Catholics (whom I assume to be Christians).[/Quote]they will be ignorant for doing immoral thing. but they remain catholic christians whether they behave ignorantly killing defective children or not. if the below is your reason for the above, you are in worse shape than i thought;

[Quote]Posted by: Kossy04
Insert Quote
stop generalizin

But you still go to Saudi Arabia for your hadj. Besides, I hear there's mainly one sect of the movement in Nigeria. If so, then the Northerners also belong to that sect. So where's this statement coming from? If you don't agree with it I think that ONLY MAKES YOU A NONCONFORMIST----------------------------------NOTHING MORE!!!!![/Quote]islam is farther than the enclave of nigerian north, in the nation we call nigeria. islam is farther than the whole saudi arabia. it is also more than Hajj. and there is nothing wrong about being a non conformist. especially we you are on the side of 'RIGHT', thats the best type of non conformist. Kudos to you DYT. i am not a nigerian norttherner, yet i am a nigerian muslim whose blood is many centuries in Islam.
Re: Is Islam Really A Religion? by ibrokay(m): 11:51pm On Jun 20, 2011
@OP
Lier! Why must you lie because you want to convert people to christianity.
You are so dumb.
May Allah forgive you.Amin
Re: Is Islam Really A Religion? by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:09am On Jun 21, 2011
^^

fanatics.
Re: Is Islam Really A Religion? by Jarus(m): 11:40am On Jun 21, 2011
miftaudeen:

ibrokay:

@OP
You are so dumb.
Jarus likes
Re: Is Islam Really A Religion? by Kossy04: 12:11pm On Jun 21, 2011

You know, I still don't think you're making a sound point. It's like saying while the Roman Catholics kill defective children, the Anglicans don't, or while the Krishna Hindus Kill defective children the Shiver hindus don't. If the Catholics do that (and they don't) I still don't see how it makes them "ignorant," it just makes them Catholics (whom I assume to be Christians).
they will be ignorant for doing immoral thing. but they remain catholic christians whether they behave ignorantly killing defective children or not. if the below is your reason for the above, you are in worse shape than i thought;

Posted by: Kossy04
Insert Quote
stop generalizin

But you still go to Saudi Arabia for your hadj. Besides, I hear there's mainly one sect of the movement in Nigeria. If so, then the Northerners also belong to that sect. So where's this statement coming from? If you don't agree with it I think that ONLY MAKES YOU A NONCONFORMIST----------------------------------NOTHING MORE!!!!!
islam is farther than the enclave of nigerian north, in the nation we call nigeria. islam is farther than the whole saudi arabia. it is also more than Hajj. and there is nothing wrong about being a non conformist. especially we you are on the side of 'RIGHT', thats the best type of non conformist. Kudos to you DYT. i am not a nigerian norttherner, yet i am a nigerian muslim whose blood is many centuries in Islam.

UNDERSTAND ME PROPERLY

First of all, the Catholics example wasn't the only I used, I also used the Hindu example------------------don't restrict it to Catholicism (IT'S JUST AN EXAMPLE USING RELIGIONS I'VE WITNESSED)

Secondly, what I've meant this far is based on what one of these people have said (that those who do things like these are "ignorant muslims"wink. Let me CLARIFY! If the catholics kill people and the Anglicans see them as "ignorant Christians" why then would they want to take pilgrims' journey to the Vatican? Why then would they want to STILL BE STRONGLY ASSOCIATED WITH THEM? If indeed they consider them as "ignorant Muslims" they'd be outspoken about it (that makes sense). AGAIN, THIS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE!!!  

this is truly the face of the peaceful christianity with turning the other cheek. what is surprising is that he lies like a worn out rug; please name the multiple gOds while you worship as a christian; 1]. yahweh who is god the father, 2]. jesus who is god the son and 3]. a no name entity who is god the holy ghost, which you literally call 1 God. i can show you from your bible that you worship these 3 gods, but you can show me from my Quran and or Hadith that i worship the moon, and or the stars and or bow to the sun. i know you bow to nothing, while Jesus bow to my God. but you can't deny that you kneel to jesus, and then the ghost and i will not forget the father, either. and if you are a catholic, throw mary in the mix as you wish.

i can meet you arm length by arm length, if you relax. we should have informative dialogue and i will allow you to get angry as you wish. but can't lie about stuffs you are completely ignorant and or unfamiliar with. by the way, we face the Kaaba. we face it all around. so your saying that we face the east is completely incorrect if a person is in the north, or south or east of the Kaaba, but only correct when you are in the west of it. you need a teacher and i may just be available. the jews who are cultist by their religion say christianity is a cult. so your saying islam is a cult is not a biggie, man.

Firstly, you seem a bit more reasonable and informed than these I've so far discussed with on this post, so, I WILL NOT TALK TRASH TO YOU (for now). I was angry because I don't attack other peoples beliefs. I raised this thread to address some FACTUAL happenings I've noticed about the MOVEMENT (and I used this word because I'm yet to be convinced it's indeed a 'religion'). I repeat I DO NOT ATTACK OTHER PEOPLE'S BELIEFS, but if you attack mine expect no restraint from me.

Secondly, PERSONALLY, I despise all Abrahamic religions (ESPECIALLY CHRISTIANITY). Personally, I like the doctrines the CHARACTER Jesus preaches, but I despise Christianity because of Christians. They are the PERFECT PERSONIFICATION of all they preach against. I AM NOT A CHRISTIAN (if you don't believe it go Zap yourself, if you believe it, go J.E.R.K off. I really don't care what you believe).

Thirdly, YES, Islam IS BASED ON WESTERN OCCULTISM (which I PROUDLY practice). When you do what I do, you face the "Temple of Solomon" (Solomon is the founder of modern day occult, apparently when he joined "THE DARK SIDE"(whatever that means)). Considering the fact that Solomon existed long before Muhammed, I have a lot of reasons to believe that Muhammed drew a lot of inspiration from the handed-down-the-generation practices of SOLOMON! You still haven't told me what the Moon and Stars in your movement stands for, do you even have any idea?

Wo na u know
your choice
think of us anyth u want
nt lyk i know u personally
abegi      

Next time don't get involved in things you have no business in you Zap.I.N.G ignorant fool, jumbling statements with illogical cohesion.

@OP
You are so dumb.

Whatever! I haven't that much value for you anyways. I'm quite sure I wouldn't even if I was one of those charlatans.
Re: Is Islam Really A Religion? by Dyt(f): 12:18pm On Jun 21, 2011
Ehn ehn
na me u use all doe grammers 4?
Well i wldnt say anyth 2 u
i leave u 2 b judged by ur chosen words
Re: Is Islam Really A Religion? by maclatunji: 11:01am On Jun 22, 2011
Kossy04:

Is Islam actually a religion? As far as I'm concerned Islam is more of an ACCEPTABLE AND ORGANIZED SYSTEM OF MURDER than anything else.

A few months ago I met someone in New York. When he sensed I was a Nigerian, he approached me and we sparked off a conversation. It so happened that he is a (not too distant) relative of one of the royal families of the North (don't expect me to name names). He told me his story and how he ended up in New York. He and his younger sister schooled outside the North. After his sister finished she returned home with a Christian she wanted to get married to. Her family strongly disapproved, but that was only fuel for her. They so frustrated her that she decided to become a Christian and run away with her lover. When her parents found out her father killed her with his own knife. It wasn't as though it was hidden, everyone knew her father killed her, even the police. No one did anything. From all I gathered it was religiously right the way her father killed her (WITH A KNIFE, FOR ATTEMPTING TO BRING DISREPUTE TO THE FAMILY BY BECOMING AN "INFIDEL." PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I DARE BE WRONG). He was so pissed he confronted his father, but was beaten mercilessly. He made up his mind to leave his father, and began nursing I'll feelings toward the religion. Not too long after he left he was forced to return for his mother's funeral. He returned, and amidst the rumors and side talks flying around gathered that his mother had met a similar fate with her daughter. Like he, his mother was beginning to nurse second thoughts of the religion, and began secretly reading a bible. She was caught on one of the occasions (which led to the funeral). When he confronted his father the second time his father threatened to kill him if he ever again tried it. He told his father to his face that he would become a Christian for what he did to his mother and sister. His father told him he'd come after him and kill him regardless of wherever in Nigeria he ran to. For fear that he may be recognized by someone, he ran to Ghana. Some years passed before he returned to Nigeria, but he didn't return to stay, he only returned to get ready to go to the US. He's been there for almost a decade now.  

This is not the first instance of things of this nature I've heard, I hear it all the time. Once a person starts nursing love for other religions and an intent to leave Islam, he becomes a target for death. If your religion is realy the right road, then why don't you let people arrive at that conclusion themselves. Islam is the only religion that I've heard do things like this, why?

Don't take this to be 'JUST ANOTHER ONE OF THOSE CHRISTIAN RANTS' as I am not a Christian. On the contrary, I'm a SATANIST, and even amongst us such behavior is very, VERY ABSURD and silly, as no one forces Satan on you.      

Okay poster, you have succeeded in showing your ignorance and hatred of Islam, shoo, run along now .
Re: Is Islam Really A Religion? by Kossy04: 3:28pm On Jun 22, 2011
Okay poster, you have succeeded in showing your ignorance and hatred of Islam, shoo, run along now .

"Hatred"? What "hatred"? I'd have you know, initially I didn't attack you, I just sought answers to questions I had. But that I.D.I.O.T of a girl had to open her filthy mouth and talk trash. So what the Zap do you expect?

Secondly, "ignorance"?
Check this: (https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-669289.0.html)

"Film 786'' is a movie that Holland has made in which our beloved prophet(S.A.W.W), is made fun of.
60 million Muslims can destroy the economy of Holland by taking less than 5 minutes to forward this message so that we can answer Allah Subhana Wa Tala when He asks us what actions did you take when His most beloved(S.A.W.W) was made fun of?

Denmark is Loosing

Please don't let this mail stop in your pc.
Assalaam O Alaikum,
Great News
Hope you all know about the Denmark newspaper who made fun of our holy Prophet PBUH and till now they do not regret,  let us make them regret for good, The Danish Ambassador, Prime Minister and Denmark National Channel; all are trying to do something just to stop the boycott by Muslims since last month through which their losses have reached 4 billion Euro. If we continue to boycott Denmark products 7 months more it could reach around 80 billion Euro's loss. Believers do not let this message stop in your PC. Please forward this text to as many Muslims as possible ,  Can't u spare 15 minutes in order to spread this message among Muslims , 
ASAP? REMEMBER THE
PROPHET (SAW) MIGHT ASK YOU ON THE DAY OF JUDGMENT,' WHAT DID YOU DO
WHEN THEY MADE FUN OF ME? HOW DID YOU DEFEND ME?'
7-up drink, LEGO, Cadbury chocolates, Hall Chewing gums or any product with barcode no. starting with 57
Please convince all Muslims to circulate this to Muslim ummah to ban
Danish made products. 

JAZAKALLAH KHAYR( MAY ALLAH REWARD YOU IN FULL)

"Denmark is loosing"? A typical example of your kindred of plant saps' thought patterns. I would've expected some exhibition of non"ignorance" from you guys by at least backing this statement up with some OBJECTIVE FACTS (but hey, I'm the "ignorant" one, right?).

not only Denmark product and also isreal product and those who support her indirectly to wage war against palestine.

That would be almost every industrialized nation. You people have proven that you lack a proper comprehension of things to know that if you're going to ignore these much people then you must be self sufficient. So what do you produce to be so sufficient? A typical example of how "exposed" your thinkers are this is (since I'm the "ignorant" one--------who by the way has just enlightened you about how "exposed" you are). I.D.I.O.T!!!!!!

You know what? I'm outta here!!! It's obvious to me now that you all lack the logical range to tackle a seemingly simple question; "Islam is the only religion that I've heard do things like this, why?" IT'S A SHAME YOU GUYS PASS JAMB!!!!!!!! cry cry (That's an irony. I KNOW YOU DON'T KNOW!!!)
Re: Is Islam Really A Religion? by Kossy04: 5:05pm On Jun 23, 2011
By the way, I thought it essential to leave you with what the MOON and STAR in your movement represents.

You'd see the MOON at the feet of the Baphomet (the representation of Satan). You see, the STAR is a BASTARDIZED Baphomet?

Re: Is Islam Really A Religion? by thehomer: 9:20am On Jun 26, 2011
Kossy04:

Don't take this to be 'JUST ANOTHER ONE OF THOSE CHRISTIAN RANTS' as I am not a Christian. On the contrary, I'm a SATANIST, and even amongst us such behavior is very, VERY ABSURD and silly, as no one forces Satan on you.      

An interesting story if it was true. But for some reason, no one seems to be trying to correct the OP on whether or not the father was wrong to commit the murders.
Re: Is Islam Really A Religion? by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 26, 2011
thehomer:

An interesting story if it was true. But for some reason, no one seems to be trying to correct the OP on whether or not the father was wrong to commit the murders.

perhaps because they know deep down that this is what islam recommends for apostates and are only trying to dodge having to answer it.
Re: Is Islam Really A Religion? by abdulyusuf72(m): 10:08am On Jun 26, 2011
Actually islam is a right religion,but i cant say its the best.
For we not to be sentimental, everyone knows its bad to commit murder.The father of the lady is an islamic fanatics because mine islamic religion does not approve such bad attitude.Its nt written anywhere in the quran that any human has the supremacy power over its fellow humans life.
Lets leave the rest to God we judges best.
Re: Is Islam Really A Religion? by Sweetnecta: 2:32pm On Jun 26, 2011
@davidylan; « #27 on: Today at 09:25:28 AM »
[Quote]Quote from: thehomer on Today at 09:20:16 AM

perhaps because they know deep down that this is what islam recommends for apostates and are only trying to dodge having to answer it.[/Quote]at least, thehomer hopes it is not true by his 'if'. mr. davidylan didn't see that or 'perhaps' be was mischievous about his going about t, because his whole intention is to malign Islam. no one has blamed christianity for the abortion clinic murders, or the 1996 atlanta georga olympic murders/bombing by eric rudolph. each and every of those was committed by conservative christian[s].

can we say that they carried out the injuction of jesus their lord god in human form who said they should bring and slaughter people before him, as a 'king' or the 'i do no bring peace but sword, setting family members against one another'?

if we have seen christianity different and looked at the verses in their own context, can davidylan and his christian crew see islam in the same light, verses within their own contexts?

it is interesting to note that before islam women were properties in the sight of men. before islam of Muhammad [as] arabs buried their daughters alive. these evils and more, it was neither judaism nor christianity that changed them. it was islam under Muhammad.

Moses killed everything that moved and destroyed every stationary thing that has value. Jesus went to the other extreme proposing what himself couldn't practice; turning the other cheek and bringing sword not peace could not come from the lips of sincere person, unless one of them was forced into his mouth or such a person is unstable. Jesus, the son of Mary, a prophet of God in Islam was not an unstable mind. he was not a liar. we have to blame those dishonest bible writers creating an image.

Allah exposed them by their going this way and going that way, turn 180 degrees each time on any subject. if there was a flip flopper that flip flopped than senator kerry of massachusetts it will be bible writers. no wonder they have many versions of the bibles. no wonder they have many versions of biblical events.

my muslim brothers have answered well; slam is not responsible for the deviations of any deviant.
Re: Is Islam Really A Religion? by thehomer: 6:49pm On Jun 26, 2011
abdulyusuf72:

Actually islam is a right religion,but i cant say its the best.
For we not to be sentimental, everyone knows its bad to commit murder.The father of the lady is an islamic fanatics because mine islamic religion does not approve such bad attitude.Its nt written anywhere in the quran that any human has the supremacy power over its fellow humans life.
Lets leave the rest to God we judges best.

My advice is that we really need to get out of this mentality of leaving God to judge. There have been several cases of honour killings that I'm glad were not left to God to judge because based on what we've seen so far, God doesn't seem to care so we have to decide amongst ourselves to punish people who decide to kill others.
Re: Is Islam Really A Religion? by Sweetnecta: 2:53am On Jun 27, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^^ if God judges immediately after a sin is committed, who will remain unpunished, and have the chance to seek forgiveness?

if the window of opportunity that God leaves for us humans is what you are complaining about, thinking that can't act, then you have mistook waiting for the appropriate time for inaction. you can't hurry God.

while Muslims and indeed human beings are commanded to do right and preserve the lives of everyone, just like in all deviations from the right and just course, we have by and large deviated from this very injunction and immense ourselves in taking lives.

is Islam responsible for it, in the manner that Islam is not responsible for those who commit illegal sexual acts?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muslims Celebrate New Year 1433 After Hijra / Mid-Sha'ban-the 15th Day Of The Blessed Month Of Sha'ban / Why Do Yoruba Muslims Dominate Yoruba Christians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.