Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,331 members, 7,850,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:01 PM

Who Said Oshole And Money Ritual Is Not Real?? - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Who Said Oshole And Money Ritual Is Not Real?? (22990 Views)

Money Ritual Is The Biggest Scam On Earth (see Why) / Hard Drugs And Money Found In Ogun Hotel By Police During Raid / My Phone Was Stolen And Money Withdrawn From My Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Said Oshole And Money Ritual Is Not Real?? by Saintdan0421(m): 2:28pm On Jan 11, 2022
Re: Who Said Oshole And Money Ritual Is Not Real?? by Anny505(m): 5:16pm On Jan 11, 2022
IprintMONEY:
na wetin I dey Waka with now be that. Your generation entire savings in my pocket. cool cool cool
I just burnt 2 of those racks at ambience now. Na the remaining 4 be that.
I Satan can never do audio. No dey follow me talk, I no be your grandppapa mate. I give you live reciept wey go give u migraine.
Chibudollar , winnerly and bigcowhorn no come rob me o cheesy
EXLOVER no need to deactivate your akant. Stay on Nairaland may people like me dey cause u steady migraine . If I no cause peasants like u migraine wetin I gain cool cool

Nigga if e sure for you post am again. Money were your oga send you to go deposit for bank. Oya bank done close, post the pics again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Said Oshole And Money Ritual Is Not Real?? by Torg77: 5:57pm On Jan 11, 2022
femiasaolu2014:

Since you say it works, then go use your mother for rituals.

Abi your suffer no dey tire you?

A typical response from a typical illiterate

2 Likes

Re: Who Said Oshole And Money Ritual Is Not Real?? by IprintMONEY: 6:02pm On Jan 11, 2022
Anny505:

Nigga if e sure for you post am again. Money were your oga send you to go deposit for bank. Oya bank done close, post the pics again
dude, I told u i no be your grandpapa mate, the type of money I waste daily, is the type of money your entire generation put together won't make or have in 20 years. I no dey go out easily when I go out , I make sure allmy pockets are stacked with minimum 100k. I don't brag, I don't do audio, I give usesless broke peasants like u migraine cool cool cool
Take the pic and go brag , this is what I will be squandering this night. I no be your papa mate. Learn to stick to your class

Re: Who Said Oshole And Money Ritual Is Not Real?? by Maestro147(m): 9:56pm On Jan 11, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr116:
Girl, you won capture my soul Omoge, no be so Make we wan wombolobo Peru, para Peru peru, para I'm loo' Even Peru' don dey para
Tonight in Jozi (Jozi) I'm in Jozi Mo'n k'orin fun won, wan jo si (jo si) I'm not playin' with you, I'm not jokin' (jokin') My third album is loadin' Mi okin fa'gbo but I'm on molly I'm on duty but I'm lowkey They wan do me, they wan do mi They wan do me gaan, they wan do mi
Won ni won wa mi Won ni won wa mi I'm in San Francisco jamming Won ni won wa mi Won ni won wa mi I just flew in from Miami Peru (peru), para (para) Peru (peru), para (para) I'm loo' Even Peru' don dey para
Re: Who Said Oshole And Money Ritual Is Not Real?? by schoolbest: 6:18pm On Jan 17, 2022
IcauseMIGRAINE:
your papa there Satan aka iprintmoney will always give u peasants headache. I no more move around with naira na dollars I dey move with. Migraine all peasants cool cool
Please sir,bless my life poverty wan kill me..0037597752 ACCESS BANK..
Re: Who Said Oshole And Money Ritual Is Not Real?? by 1Satanist: 7:23pm On Jan 17, 2022
IcauseMIGRAINE:
I don't use naira bro, bigcowhorn and ruggedboy01 robbed me of all the dirty nairas I had. if you have dollar or pounds accounts send it cool cool cool

schoolbest he is correct.
His mother is a FX cashier in a big bank

But don't envy him.
He can't get an erection without being beaten by a woman

Just go and ask his mistress sistefire

Mumu grin

Re: Who Said Oshole And Money Ritual Is Not Real?? by willbayo(m): 8:13pm On Jan 17, 2022
IcauseMIGRAINE:
I don't use naira bro, bigcowhorn and ruggedboy01 robbed me of all the dirty nairas I had. if you have dollar or pounds accounts send it cool cool cool
Bless me boss I get dollar account

1 Like

Re: Who Said Oshole And Money Ritual Is Not Real?? by schoolbest: 10:41am On Jan 18, 2022
Good morning sir@IcauseMIGRAINE,this is the dollar account..NWEKE ANITA CHIEMERIE/0167564552/UNION BANK..THANK YOU
Re: Who Said Oshole And Money Ritual Is Not Real?? by ChybuzzDD(m): 10:34am On Jan 21, 2022
Cashsteady:
Some people will just sit in their house and start saying nonsense... People wey never pass their compound..

What people don't know is that.. 'na money you dey use find money'.. if you pay level man better money you sef go cashout better money..As we get fake pastor naso we get fake baba ... But that one no mean say legit no dey oo..Dem plenty

I'm not supporting money ritual oo. But that shit is real.. those big boys for Lagos wey dey buy House of 60m for lekki . Where you think Dem dey see money?? Na client go give them 60m ABI? Abi na idme , CFO , edd and shit go give them 60 million abi? Lol dey there they think say money ritual no dey.

You never carry soap make you see spirit for night. Una dey do all this 20k work una no go cahsout una go come here dey talk say na fake..

No do ritual oo... But . money ritual is real and if you see any ritualist or suspect them ..try to report them cuz you ain't gonna know their next move.

I'm one of those who don't believe in that ritual rubbish.

I thought you had come to drop some evidence to prove us wrong, but you ended up saying the usual nonsense all of you with that primitive belief always say.

So, you saw people buying houses at 60m in Lekki and you immediately believe they got it through rituals? Wow, that's pure foolishness!

Let me tell you, when you put that belief to test by yourself, you'll see it won't stand the test of time.
Re: Who Said Oshole And Money Ritual Is Not Real?? by ChybuzzDD(m): 10:43am On Jan 21, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

I been tink say I de MAD but until I hear wen some IDIOTS say money RITUAL ain't REAL...

people wey never WALKER Anywer 4 dis life go just buy phone begin TYPE because Dem get access to phone

Notin way no get fake oooo

fake BABA plenty and NaSo fake PASTOR plenty

Abeg is MONDAY morning

Make I LITE UP my WEED

WTF MAN

Shut up, idiot!
I waka pass you, and I'm telling you it doesn't exist.
Have you ever tried it yourself before?
You guys are just propagating what heard from other people.
When you tried it yourself, you'll see the full foolishness of that belief staring you in the face.
Those Herbalists are just scamming you guys, and when it fails, they'll give you reasons while it fails, and in most cases, blame it on you for not keeping to all the instructions.
Re: Who Said Oshole And Money Ritual Is Not Real?? by Boogyman557: 11:11am On Jan 21, 2022
ChybuzzDD:

Shut up, idiot!
I waka pass you, and I'm telling you it doesn't exist.
Have you ever tried it yourself before?
You guys are just propagating what heard from other people.
When you tried it yourself, you'll see the full foolishness of that belief staring you in the face.
Those Herbalists are just scamming you guys, and when it fails, they'll give you reasons while it fails, and in most cases, blame it on you for not keeping to all the instructions.
Holly Gram cool

Me n u no de to BANTER words..

abeg no VEX.

how OLD are u..

Na PIKIN wey know no how MARKET take START go always see MARKET as em play GROUND..

If u no COME, u no go know and if Dem no tell u, u no go FIT SEEM..

PITOTO PILOLO MANTOTO..

WTF MAN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Said Oshole And Money Ritual Is Not Real?? by GreatCracker(m): 5:19pm On Jan 21, 2022
Emperor2020:
even edd nd betterment with coinbase Dem,Robinhood, merrilynch,some na screenshot tinx bro..to attract niggaz,those work na 50/50 chances...crypto.com,u know how many cc e tear for me bro,if na back in days, American bank never bam, merriledge de collect 45k drop,say u pick better bar with doing na wire or Bec or ransomware,shebi log u go cashout via gift card or other site no be person get am or e no de receive otp and alert,or do you think to spam better log with it fullz easy...even boys for Dubai de come back home run doings or person fr here run doings fr Dem,kogi man way I know,e de run work fr boys ND e clear...dis one I de tell u,e go giv u list whether to get it ursef or giv am money,better cleansing,all this human parts tin,de no de use am do work fr here,som water doing or ancestors thing fit pave way client go pay you..no b all I fit Yan bro
can we discuss in private
Re: Who Said Oshole And Money Ritual Is Not Real?? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 21, 2022
GreatCracker:
can we discuss in private
$
Re: Who Said Oshole And Money Ritual Is Not Real?? by GreatCracker(m): 6:55pm On Jan 21, 2022
Emperor2020:
drop mail
z
Re: Who Said Oshole And Money Ritual Is Not Real?? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 21, 2022
GreatCracker:

Let me know after sending the message.
Re: Who Said Oshole And Money Ritual Is Not Real?? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 21, 2022
GreatCracker:

Let me know after sending the message.
Re: Who Said Oshole And Money Ritual Is Not Real?? by Anny505(m): 7:58pm On Jan 21, 2022
Emperor2020:
okay seen

Boss, permission to send PM
Re: Who Said Oshole And Money Ritual Is Not Real?? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 21, 2022
Anny505:

Boss, permission to send PM
unless u de work,drop mail
Re: Who Said Oshole And Money Ritual Is Not Real?? by GreatCracker(m): 8:03pm On Jan 21, 2022
Emperor2020:
okay seen
replied
Kindly modify your quote up there by deleting my email address from it
Re: Who Said Oshole And Money Ritual Is Not Real?? by CaptalnMitch: 8:12pm On Jan 21, 2022
GreatCracker:
zoeymiles16@gmail.com
Sent
Re: Who Said Oshole And Money Ritual Is Not Real?? by CaptalnMitch: 8:16pm On Jan 21, 2022
lebron7:
Lol
OP If person do ritual na transfer ABI cash the gods dey drop?
Hahahaha this one break my back
Re: Who Said Oshole And Money Ritual Is Not Real?? by Anny505(m): 8:49pm On Jan 21, 2022
Emperor2020:
unless u de work,drop mail
Thanks boss

When you done boss, let me know so that I can modify and you do the same.
Re: Who Said Oshole And Money Ritual Is Not Real?? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 21, 2022
Anny505:

When you done boss, let me know so that I can modify and you do the same.
k bro done
Re: Who Said Oshole And Money Ritual Is Not Real?? by ritaprincess: 5:23pm On Apr 23, 2022
ruggedtimi:
I understand you bro, crypto.com no be all cc dey work for am. There is a special bin for crypto.com that won't send otp code to the owner of cc. But you suppose know say update dey burst, once update cast is likely to burst at anytime. And most people dey get this updates first hand before e cast, na Dem dey cashout successfully.
Boss how can I use a debit card without otp.
Re: Who Said Oshole And Money Ritual Is Not Real?? by ruggedtimi(m): 6:46pm On Apr 23, 2022
ritaprincess:

Boss how can I use a debit card without otp.
which debit card?...us or local
Re: Who Said Oshole And Money Ritual Is Not Real?? by ritaprincess: 7:54pm On Apr 23, 2022
ruggedtimi:
which debit card?...us or local
I don't understand ur question but it is a master card
Re: Who Said Oshole And Money Ritual Is Not Real?? by everify(m): 4:28pm On May 03, 2022
PRODUCTS AVAILABLE ON SITE

VERIFIED STRIPE ACCOUNT
BANK LOGS WITH BALANCES and LOGIN ACCESS
VERIFIED CASHAPP ACCOUNT
VERIFIED KRAKEN ACCOUNT
VERIFIED PAXFUL ACCOUNT
VERIFIED PAYONEER ACCOUNT ( USA, FRANCE, CANADA, UK AND MANY MORE)
VERIFIED COINBASE ACCOUNT
GOOGLE VOICE
BINANCE VERIFIED ACCOUNT
SELF REGISTERED USA BANKS
DISCOUNTED GIFT CARDS
AGED AMAZON ACCOUNT
PAYPAL LOGS
VENMO LOGS
CASHAPP LOGS
AND MANY MORE

Contact us via WhatsApp/call : +1*424#261-6673

Visit Website: https://ver-shealth.sellix.io/
Re: Who Said Oshole And Money Ritual Is Not Real?? by Stonecoldstare1: 11:20pm On Mar 27, 2023
Cashsteady:
Some people will just sit in their house and start saying nonsense... People wey never pass their compound..

What people don't know is that.. 'na money you dey use find money'.. if you pay level man better money you sef go cashout better money..As we get fake pastor naso we get fake baba ... But that one no mean say legit no dey oo..Dem plenty

I'm not supporting money ritual oo. But that shit is real.. those big boys for Lagos wey dey buy House of 60m for lekki . Where you think Dem dey see money?? Na client go give them 60m ABI? Abi na idme , CFO , edd and shit go give them 60 million abi? Lol dey there they think say money ritual no dey.

You never carry soap make you see spirit for night. Una dey do all this 20k work una no go cahsout una go come here dey talk say na fake..

No do ritual oo... But . money ritual is real and if you see any ritualist or suspect them ..try to report them cuz you ain't gonna know their next move.
Do you know of any original one? Please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Brutalises, Hides 13-year-old Maid From Police (Pictured) / I Decided To Join 419 Because 419 Suspects Duped Me (Video, Photos) / Police Parade Islamic Teacher For Raping 5-year-old Female Student In Gombe

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.