Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,452 members, 7,850,578 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:37 AM

Who Said Oshole And Money Ritual Is Not Real?? - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Who Said Oshole And Money Ritual Is Not Real?? (23006 Views)

Money Ritual Is The Biggest Scam On Earth (see Why) / Hard Drugs And Money Found In Ogun Hotel By Police During Raid / My Phone Was Stolen And Money Withdrawn From My Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Said Oshole And Money Ritual Is Not Real?? by Stonecoldstare1: 11:24pm On Mar 27, 2023
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

I been tink say I de MAD but until I hear wen some IDIOTS say money RITUAL ain't REAL...

people wey never WALKER Anywer 4 dis life go just buy phone begin TYPE because Dem get access to phone

Notin way no get fake oooo

fake BABA plenty and NaSo fake PASTOR plenty

Abeg is MONDAY morning

Make I LITE UP my WEED

WTF MAN
Abeg you know any original one?
GMBOFASIA how far? Why are your phones switched off? I've been trying to reach you since and also the guys I told you about are also trying to reach you
Re: Who Said Oshole And Money Ritual Is Not Real?? by Stonecoldstare1: 11:36pm On Mar 27, 2023
ruggedtimi:
I no argue with you about boys backing up themselves spiritually, by argument na say boys dey wey also cashout without back up. But what are we saying the act of involving in the internet fraud is stealing and a sin. So all na the same. Just that getting involved with spiritualism dey on another level.
Please do you know of any original one?
Re: Who Said Oshole And Money Ritual Is Not Real?? by juman(m): 12:41am On Mar 28, 2023
Stonecoldstare1:

Abeg you know any original one?

I know an original one. It works like miracle. Its very HARD WORK.
Hard work and open your eyes and learn how other people get money.
Try it you will see the answer.

1 Like

Re: Who Said Oshole And Money Ritual Is Not Real?? by blueAgent(m): 3:53pm On Nov 16, 2023
PoliteActivist:

My friend you can trace Elon Musk history, the risks he took, and how he made every penny down to how much he paid in taxes last year. You forget it is not Nigeria full of poorly paid public servants with unexplained wealth!

Not only that, see this discussion here, a typical American cannot relate to it. Because they don’t think about ritual - the exact opposite of Nigerians!
See how Nigeria media is full of stories of people caught for money ritual? Try to find ONE such story in American media.

Also, if money ritual were real the way we think, the richest people will be village people, because they are the ones closest to these things.

Read this below, just happening today. Unbelievable!

Guy close your mouth.

You dey talk like small pinkin.
Leave matter for the Adepts.

Men way dey see Sun 4 mid night : grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Said Oshole And Money Ritual Is Not Real?? by PoliteActivist: 4:02pm On Nov 16, 2023
blueAgent:

Guy close your mouth.

You dey talk like small pinkin.
Leave matter for the Adepts.

Men way dey see Sun 4 mid night : grin grin grin

You can be sure of one thing: money ritual is not real THE WAY YOU THINK!!!
What's likely happening is that evil, demonic people with lots of money are using it to manipulate people by giving it to them in all sorts of hidden, indirect ways, but making it look like it's from human sacrifices or female panties or such
Re: Who Said Oshole And Money Ritual Is Not Real?? by blueAgent(m): 4:45pm On Nov 16, 2023
PoliteActivist:

You can be sure of one think: money ritual is not real THE WAY YOU THINK!!!
What's likely happening is that evil, demonic people with lots of money are using it to manipulate people by giving it to them in all sorts of hidden, indirect ways, but making it look like it's from human sacrifices or female panties or such

Do you believe in grace and luck ?
Re: Who Said Oshole And Money Ritual Is Not Real?? by PoliteActivist: 4:57pm On Nov 16, 2023
blueAgent:

Do you believe in grace and luck ?

Meaning?
All I know is that a yahoo plus guy has testified that he mysteriously received N5m in his account after doing all the evil things he was told to do - he thought it would come from clients, it didn't! Another testified that "clients" contacted him instead of him contacting them, and sent him money!
There are extremely wealthy evil entities in this world and all they use their money for is to promote evil and discord among humans, especially the poor who desperately need money!
Re: Who Said Oshole And Money Ritual Is Not Real?? by blueAgent(m): 7:58pm On Nov 16, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Meaning?
All I know is that a yahoo plus guy has testified that he mysteriously received N5m in his account after doing all the evil things he was told to do - he thought it would come from clients, it didn't! Another testified that "clients" contacted him instead of him contacting them, and sent him money!
There are extremely wealthy evil entities in this world and all they use their money for is to promote evil and discord among humans, especially the poor who desperately need money!

You did not answer my question.

What you wrote proves that money ritual is true.
Re: Who Said Oshole And Money Ritual Is Not Real?? by PoliteActivist: 1:18am On Nov 17, 2023
blueAgent:

You did not answer my question.

What you wrote proves that money ritual is true.

Of course it is real just not the way people think. Women's panties don't turn into money or the money won't have serial number or won't be in the system. The money belongs to an extremely rich entity. The only thing is to trick you into believing it came because you killed someone or stole panties. And they have various ways of doing that. Bottom line is, human head or female panties don't turn into money!
Re: Who Said Oshole And Money Ritual Is Not Real?? by blueAgent(m): 10:17am On Nov 17, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Of course it is real just not the way people think. Women's panties don't turn into money or the money won't have serial number or won't be in the system. The money belongs to an extremely rich entity. The only thing is to trick you into believing it came because you killed someone or stole panties. And they have various ways of doing that. Bottom line is, human head or female panties don't turn into money!

Yeah.
I agree with you to an extent, but you have to understand that, what the ritual does is to open one's heaven or clear one's way spiritual hence bringing favour and luck to a person.
Mind you, am never an advocate for ritual money, but I hate when guys who claim woke deny that spiritual things exist.
Re: Who Said Oshole And Money Ritual Is Not Real?? by PoliteActivist: 5:13pm On Nov 17, 2023
blueAgent:

Yeah.
I agree with you to an extent, but you have to understand that, what the ritual does is to open one's heaven or clear one's way spiritual hence bringing favour and luck to a person.
Mind you, am never an advocate for ritual money, but I hate when guys who claim woke deny that spiritual things exist.

It's just that it seems people's brain stop working once they hear spiritual or ritual. They never ask questions like, how come Nigeria and India who carry spiritual for head are two of the poorest nations. 9 of 10 world's richest are from US, how come they are not from Ogun state?? Is US most spiritual? How come India and Nigeria are not tops in boxing, tennis, sports? How come people don't use juju to get atm pin numbers, get into banks, bypass immigration, get through airports with drugs, etc. They NEVER ask any questions like these.
Just saying
Re: Who Said Oshole And Money Ritual Is Not Real?? by valiju: 6:06pm On Nov 17, 2023
Oga you are fool ,am a spiritualist to the core and I even understand yahoo Hustle to some length...Those guys are making those money without any rituals ...They only trick victims to send legitimate payment to them which runs into millions of dollars sometimes ...so your 70 million is chicken change ...Try learn pass datings and you will have a change of thought
Cashsteady:
Some people will just sit in their house and start saying nonsense... People wey never pass their compound..

What people don't know is that.. 'na money you dey use find money'.. if you pay level man better money you sef go cashout better money..As we get fake pastor naso we get fake baba ... But that one no mean say legit no dey oo..Dem plenty

I'm not supporting money ritual oo. But that shit is real.. those big boys for Lagos wey dey buy House of 60m for lekki . Where you think Dem dey see money?? Na client go give them 60m ABI? Abi na idme , CFO , edd and shit go give them 60 million abi? Lol dey there they think say money ritual no dey.

You never carry soap make you see spirit for night. Una dey do all this 20k work una no go cahsout una go come here dey talk say na fake..

No do ritual oo... But . money ritual is real and if you see any ritualist or suspect them ..try to report them cuz you ain't gonna know their next move.
Re: Who Said Oshole And Money Ritual Is Not Real?? by todugo(m): 7:18pm On Nov 17, 2023
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] You are just deceiving yourself so enjoy living in that delusion ; you are on your own.
whats your point exactly??🤔
Re: Who Said Oshole And Money Ritual Is Not Real?? by blueAgent(m): 9:37pm On Nov 17, 2023
PoliteActivist:

It's just that it seems people's brain stop working once they hear spiritual or ritual. They never ask questions like, how come Nigeria and India who carry spiritual for head are two of the poorest nations. 9 of 10 world's richest are from US, how come they are not from Ogun state?? Is US most spiritual? How come India and Nigeria are not tops in boxing, tennis, sports? How come people don't use juju to get atm pin numbers, get into banks, bypass immigration, get through airports with drugs, etc. They NEVER ask any questions like these.
Just saying

True.

But that does not, change the fact that ritual and magic exist.

There rules for the physical and spiritual worlds.
Re: Who Said Oshole And Money Ritual Is Not Real?? by PoliteActivist: 10:54pm On Nov 17, 2023
blueAgent:

True.

But that does not, change the fact that ritual and magic exist.

There rules for the physical and spiritual worlds.

All I know is that despite all the juju wey full India and Naija, the heavyweight champion of the world is a guy who always says "I want to thank my Lord Jesus.."
Be suspicious of anything that only claims to work sometimes or only works when things cannot be easily demonstrated or observed!
Re: Who Said Oshole And Money Ritual Is Not Real?? by LexusGs350: 1:59am On Nov 18, 2023
Re: Who Said Oshole And Money Ritual Is Not Real?? by blueAgent(m): 1:25pm On Nov 18, 2023
PoliteActivist:

All I know is that despite all the juju wey full India and Naija, the heavyweight champion of the world is a guy who always says "I want to thank my Lord Jesus.."
Be suspicious of anything that only claims to work sometimes or only works when things cannot be easily demonstrated or observed!

That's why I said earlier, there are rules that guide both worlds, God had designed it so.

An occult man, has to work with set rules for him to operate.

Where the rules does not permit, nothing can be done, so India and Nigeria might be powerful nations spiritually, but there powers cannot bend natural rules or laws set by God.
Hence they cannot use , spiritual power to outplay there opponents.
Even when they apply spiritual ability it would be in areas that the rules are the least resistant.
Re: Who Said Oshole And Money Ritual Is Not Real?? by PoliteActivist: 1:59pm On Nov 18, 2023
blueAgent:

That's why I said earlier, there are rules that guide both worlds, God had designed it so.

An occult man, has to work with set rules for him to operate.

Where the rules does not permit, nothing can be done, so India and Nigeria might be powerful nations spiritually, but there powers cannot bend natural rules or laws set by God.
Hence they cannot use , spiritual power to outplay there opponents.
Even when they apply spiritual ability it would be in areas that the rules are the least resistant.

Like I said, it seems people's brains stop working the moment juju or spiritual is mentioned. Tell me ANYTHING else you'd not say is WAYO if you were told this is how it worked: it does not work with things that can be easily verified, it does not work with things that can be easily demonstrated, it is not repeatable by other people obeying same rules (it only works with baba), it does not work where it is most beneficial (as in winning at sports or becoming rich nation), it does not work when it is observed.
It only works in things like "good luck", or people can disappear or become bulletproof only when nobody is watching and they later tell it as story!
Anything is possible; nobody is saying juju is not real, but people should also use their God-given common sense!
Re: Who Said Oshole And Money Ritual Is Not Real?? by blueAgent(m): 6:12pm On Nov 18, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Like I said, it seems people's brains stop working the moment juju or spiritual is mentioned. Tell me ANYTHING else you'd not say is WAYO if you were told this is how it worked: it does not work with things that can be easily verified, it does not work with things that can be easily demonstrated, it is not repeatable by other people obeying same rules (it only works with baba), it does not work where it is most beneficial (as in winning at sports or becoming rich nation), it does not work when it is observed.
It only works in things like "good luck", or people can disappear or become bulletproof only when nobody is watching and they later tell it as story!
Anything is possible; nobody is saying juju is not real, but people should also use their God-given common sense!

I don't get you.

You are bringing science logic into this.
It does not work that way.
How do you observe the spiritual?
Been unobservable does not mean its not real.
Is it everything in a phone and how it works that you know?

If you have not seen the super natural happen, I have seen countless numbers.

God and evil are both real.
Re: Who Said Oshole And Money Ritual Is Not Real?? by PoliteActivist: 8:21pm On Nov 18, 2023
blueAgent:

I don't get you.

You are bringing science logic into this.
It does not work that way.
How do you observe the spiritual?
Been unobservable does not mean its not real.
Is it everything in a phone and how it works that you know?

If you have not seen the super natural happen, I have seen countless numbers.

God and evil are both real.

Is it only "observable" that I mentioned? I also mentioned "easily verifiable", "demonstratable", "repeatable obeying same rules".

How do you know what you witnessed was supernatural??

See below, there are lots and lots of prize monies for anyone who can demonstrate juju.

**The million-dollar challenge is a prize offered by the James Randi foundation to anyone "who can show, under proper observing conditions, evidence of any paranormal, supernatural, or occultic power or event."
It has yet to be won though there have been a vast number of attempts.

*But it is not only Randi foundation, there are lots others offering money all over the place, to anyone who can prove existence of juju, supernatural, or such.*

** B. Premanand from India will pay Rs. 100,000 "to
any person or persons who will
demonstrate any psychic,
supernatural of paranormal ability of any kind under satisfactory observing conditions."

**Prabir Ghosh will pay Rs. 20,00,000 to anyone 
who claims to possess supernatural power
of any kind and proves the same without resorting to any trick in the location specified by Prabir Ghosh.

**The Australian Skeptics offer
$100,000 (Australian),
$80,000 for the psychic
and $20,000 for anyone "who nominates a person who successfully completes the Australian Skeptics
Challenge." If you nominate yourself, and are successful, you get the whole hundred grand.

**The Association for Skeptical Inquiry (ASKE) , a U.K. skeptic organization, offers £12,000 for proof of psychic powers.

**The Independent Investigations Group "offers a
$50,000 prize to anyone who can show, under proper
observing conditions, evidence of any paranormal, supernatural, or occult power or event."

**The North Texas Skeptics offer $12,000 to any

person who can demonstrate any psychic or paranormal power or ability under scientifically valid observing conditions.

**The Quebec Skeptics offer $10,000 to any
astrologer who can demonstrate her craft according to a formal scientific experiment.

**The Tampa Bay Skeptics offer $1,000 to anyone 
able to demonstrate any paranormal phenomenon under mutually agreed-upon observing
conditions.

**A group in New Zealand calling itself "Immortality"

is offering a prize of $NZ2,000,000 to anyone "who can
display an actual paranormal ability, under controlled conditions." One million goes to the successful applicant and one million to the charity of his or her choice.

** Magician Chris Angel offered $1,000,000 of his own money to Uri Geller and Jim Callahan if they could psychically determine the contents of an envelope he held in his hand. The offer was in response to Callahan's claim that his performance of a trick on a TV show was aided by demons.
Re: Who Said Oshole And Money Ritual Is Not Real?? by blueAgent(m): 8:41pm On Nov 18, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Is it only "observable" that I mentioned? I also mentioned "easily verifiable", "demonstratable", "repeatable obeying same rules".

See below, there are lots and lots of prize monies for anyone who can demonstrate juju.

**The million-dollar challenge is a prize offered by the James Randi foundation to anyone "who can show, under proper observing conditions, evidence of any paranormal, supernatural, or occultic power or event."

*But it is not only Randi foundation, there are lots others offering money all over the place, to anyone who can prove existence of juju, supernatural, or such.*

demonstrate any psychic,
supernatural of paranormal ability of any kind under satisfactory observing conditions."

of any kind and proves the same without resorting to any trick in the location specified by Prabir Ghosh.

$100,000 (Australian),
$80,000 for the psychic
and $20,000 for anyone "who nominates a person who successfully completes the Australian Skeptics
Challenge." If you nominate yourself, and are successful, you get the whole hundred grand.

**The Association for Skeptical Inquiry (ASKE) , a U.K. skeptic organization, offers £12,000 for proof of psychic powers.

observing conditions, evidence of any paranormal, supernatural, or occult power or event."

person who can demonstrate any psychic or paranormal power or ability under scientifically valid observing conditions.

astrologer who can demonstrate her craft according to a formal scientific experiment.

able to demonstrate any paranormal phenomenon under mutually agreed-upon observing
conditions.

display an actual paranormal ability, under controlled conditions." One million goes to the successful applicant and one million to the charity of his or her choice.

** Magician Chris Angel offered $1,000,000 of his own money to Uri Geller and Jim Callahan if they could psychically determine the contents of an envelope he held in his hand. The offer was in response to Callahan's claim that his performance of a trick on a TV show was aided by demons.

I can stop laughing at you.

You are basing your arguments on humans and their failed logic.

Have you been to an occult meeting before?

1 Like

Re: Who Said Oshole And Money Ritual Is Not Real?? by PoliteActivist: 10:39pm On Nov 18, 2023
blueAgent:

I can stop laughing at you.

You are basing your arguments on humans and their failed logic.

Have you been to a occult meeting before?

Next time you go to your occult meeting arrange with them how you can win the million dollar prize.
One thing I can do though, I can THINK, which most people refuse to do once you mention spiritual or juju. I know India and Pakistan were once one gigantic country full of gods and occult.
Tiny, tiny Britain was able to colonize them with all their spiritual, juju, and gods with just one thing - a dane gun! Not only that, they were at same time colonizing Nigeria and Africa with all their spiritual, America, Australia, etc with same dane gun!
Re: Who Said Oshole And Money Ritual Is Not Real?? by blueAgent(m): 3:59am On Nov 19, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Next time you go to your occult meeting arrange with them how you can win the million dollar prize.
One thing I can do though, I can THINK, which most people refuse to do once you mention spiritual or juju. I know India and Pakistan were once one gigantic country full of gods and occult.
Tiny, tiny Britain was able to colonize them with all their spiritual, juju, and gods with just one thing - a dane gun! Not only that, they were at same time colonizing Nigeria and Africa with all their spiritual, America, Australia, etc with same dane gun!

You did not answer me.

You cannot claim something is not real, when you have not experienced it.
Re: Who Said Oshole And Money Ritual Is Not Real?? by PoliteActivist: 6:35am On Nov 19, 2023
blueAgent:

You did not answer me.

You cannot claim something is not real, when you have not experienced it.

Answer you what?
Did you ever see me say it is not real?? I have infact specifically said I was NOT saying it was not real. I was simply pointing out some FACTS and some OBVIOUS questions people never ask. If someone claims to have juju that can make people extremely physically strong, why do people NEVER ask a question like why someone from his village is not heavyweight champion. They will only tell you they have seen it with their own eyes! Likewise, people NEVER ask why baba doesn't go and win one of these prizes, or why juju countries are never rich. They will only tell you they have seen it with their own eyes or how this or that person disappeared with juju or became bullet-proof!
Re: Who Said Oshole And Money Ritual Is Not Real?? by ednadanna1970(m): 10:12am On Nov 19, 2023
smiley smiley
Re: Who Said Oshole And Money Ritual Is Not Real?? by Villa12(m): 12:28pm On Nov 19, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Answer you what?
Did you ever see me say it is not real?? I have infact specifically said I was NOT saying it was not real. I was simply pointing out some FACTS and some OBVIOUS questions people never ask. If someone claims to have juju that can make people extremely physically strong, why do people NEVER ask a question like why someone from his village is not heavyweight champion. They will only tell you they have seen it with their own eyes! Likewise, people NEVER ask why baba doesn't go and win one of these prizes, or why juju countries are never rich. They will only tell you they have seen it with their own eyes or how this or that person disappeared with juju or became bullet-proof!
my late dad told me live and clear that he took one of his friend to his village to do juju because he has someone dragging post with him at his office. The juju man asked him to put the juju which is more like a powder on the chair his counterparts will sit on. He did it and the counterpart was dismissed and he got to the position. My dad his first house he built was through spiritual work. He fortified himself spiritually to get contract which he got and he built his first house before he clicked 30. He told us about a story how his friend was working on a project as a contractor. The work was taken away from him to someone else. His friend was so bittered and he took him to his village. The spitualist asked him if he wants the contract returned back to him,he said yes. The baba wanted to do something that anyone that stepped on that land will die but my dad did not support that. He doesn't want to shed anyone's blood. The baba used another method and he got the contract back

I served in a public secondary school as a corper last year and i was closer to some of the students. The boys are into cyber fraud (Yahoo) and they confirmed to me that they're using soap to aid their Yahoo. And they're cashing out though not much.

I have not done anything spiritual in my life. I don't even have any close friend doing that. I actually do not believe in it, but that doesn't make it non existence. It exists and it works if you meet the right person

As for money ritual, i don't know anything about that
Re: Who Said Oshole And Money Ritual Is Not Real?? by PoliteActivist: 3:48pm On Nov 19, 2023
Villa12:
my late dad told me live and clear that he took one of his friend to his village to do juju because he has someone dragging post with him at his office. The juju man asked him to put the juju which is more like a powder on the chair his counterparts will sit on. He did it and the counterpart was dismissed and he got to the position. My dad his first house he built was through spiritual work. He fortified himself spiritually to get contract which he got and he built his first house before he clicked 30. He told us about a story how his friend was working on a project as a contractor. The work was taken away from him to someone else. His friend was so bittered and he took him to his village. The spitualist asked him if he wants the contract returned back to him,he said yes. The baba wanted to do something that anyone that stepped on that land will die but my dad did not support that. He doesn't want to shed anyone's blood. The baba used another method and he got the contract back

I served in a public secondary school as a corper last year and i was closer to some of the students. The boys are into cyber fraud (Yahoo) and they confirmed to me that they're using soap to aid their Yahoo. And they're cashing out though not much.

I have not done anything spiritual in my life. I don't even have any close friend doing that. I actually do not believe in it, but that doesn't make it non existence. It exists and it works if you meet the right person

As for money ritual, i don't know anything about that

Thanks for taking the time to tell us all this. Of course
no one can say definitively something doesn't exist in this our vast reality. Just that there are some obvious questions people never ask - it's like their brains stop working once you mention spiritual or juju. As for your dad, those are the kind of stories parents tell their children to justify why they are NOT successful. They also tell stories like that they used to walk 10 miles to school cheesy. It is really sad that your dad told you those, because you'd now tell them to others and to your kids with salt added grin And the cycle of believing nonsense continues.
Bottom line is, we have seen that juju never worked in making juju countries like Nigeria and India rich or sports champions. It also never worked in keeping tiny Britain from colonizing them. It never works in anything that can be easily verified. It only works in hearsay and stories people tell. Majority of those who have actually gone ahead to do ritual THEMSELVES always say juju doesn't work or doesn't work the way they thought.
Why didn't you ask your dad why he didn't keep working with baba after his first house and become Dangote. I can tell he never attained his potential in life because those are the kind of stories people tell to justify failure, and also because people who have such beliefs rarely attain their potential in life!
Re: Who Said Oshole And Money Ritual Is Not Real?? by Villa12(m): 3:53pm On Nov 19, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Thanks for taking the time to tell us all this. Of course
no one can say definitively something doesn't exist in this our vast reality. Just that there are some obvious questions people never ask - it's like their brains stop working once you mention spiritual or juju. As for your dad, those are the kind of stories parents tell their children to justify why they are NOT successful. They also tell stories like that they used to walk 10 miles to school cheesy. It is really sad that your dad told you those, because you'd now tell them to others and to your kids with salt added grin And the cycle of believing nonsense continues.
Bottom line is, we have seen that juju never worked in making juju countries like Nigeria and India rich or sports champions. It also never worked in keeping tiny Britain from colonizing them. It never works in anything that can be easily verified. It only works in hearsay and stories people tell. Majority of those who have actually gone ahead to do ritual THEMSELVES always say juju doesn't work or doesn't work the way they thought.
Why didn't you ask your dad why he didn't keep working with baba after his first house and become Dangote. I can tell he never attained his potential in life because those are the kind of stories people tell to justify failure, and also because people who have such beliefs rarely attain their potential in life!
who are the majority that told you or anyone close to you that the ritual they did didn't work. Do you mind sharing those majority for us?

Thanks
Re: Who Said Oshole And Money Ritual Is Not Real?? by Ogbrave: 8:14pm On Nov 19, 2023
God is the greatest..I love you Jesus.
Re: Who Said Oshole And Money Ritual Is Not Real?? by Ulunne777(f): 9:07pm On Nov 19, 2023
VERY STUP.ID. THREAD.
KEEP TRADING HUMAN PARTS FOR RITUALS ,ONE.DAY,YOU OR YOUR KIN WOULD FALL VICTIM OF IT.
NO GO WORK
Re: Who Said Oshole And Money Ritual Is Not Real?? by Kobicove(m): 9:13am On Nov 23, 2023
PoliteActivist:

demonstrate any psychic,

$100,000 (Australian),
$80,000 for the psychic

conditions.

Most of those so called paranormal activities are merely magic tricks that's why none of them can be done in a controlled environment where the proponents will not have the opportunity to hide mirrors or secret trapdoors which most magicians normally use grin
Re: Who Said Oshole And Money Ritual Is Not Real?? by PoliteActivist: 1:18am On Nov 24, 2023
Kobicove:

Most of those so called paranormal activities are merely magic tricks that's why none of them can be done in a controlled environment where the proponents will not have the opportunity to hide mirrors or secret trapdoors which most magicians normally use grin

You nailed it. Magic tricks, hidden technology, plants/herbs/things with certain properties, you name it.
Take this videos below. Just put some red cloth and egg and voila! u got yourself some powerful juju!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vggzUGyxVfs?si=9zAj_m6OC7O1dCvV

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fake Lagos Optometrist Rearrested After Relocating To Adamawa (Photo) / Lagos Busts Illegal Orphanage Home, Rescues 24 Children - Pictures / Car Snatcher Caught And Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Bayelsa(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.