Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,429 members, 7,864,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:41 AM

If Buhair Become The President Of America - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Buhair Become The President Of America (334 Views)

On Congratulating Buhair / Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America / Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Buhair Become The President Of America by lekzytaker(m): 10:03am On Jan 10, 2022
Just thinking to myself how things would be if buhari became the president of America. Personally I think his policies might be effective there though... He would probably place a ban on some irregularities in the system. Things like abortion, homosexuality, women's right to take the larger share after a divorce... Etc.. I think he would probably be like another D Trump.. with stricter policies... America is already a working system... I think some of Buhari's policies would work in a developed nation like America... He would make more money for the nation.. via his consistent tax policies.. and he would be able to disburse some of the monies he claims he is giving away to poor Households effectively. I believe he actually signs for the disbursement of those funds. But trust the people he put in charge.. they divert the funds... I am not a buhari fan though.... Just a thought
Re: If Buhair Become The President Of America by techmo(m): 10:08am On Jan 10, 2022
Buhari can't perform any better because American politics has too many heavyweight gladiators from Capitol to Suppreme court... Unlike Nigerian rubber stamp senate

2 Likes

Re: If Buhair Become The President Of America by cherishmichael: 10:42am On Jan 10, 2022
Why na
angry
Such abuse!
Re: If Buhair Become The President Of America by FarahAideed: 11:18am On Jan 10, 2022
Give Buhari the American economy and he will ruin it in 6 months max

1 Like

Re: If Buhair Become The President Of America by lekzytaker(m): 11:33am On Jan 10, 2022
FarahAideed:
Give Buhari the American economy and he will ruin it in 6 months max
It is not as simple as you think
Re: If Buhair Become The President Of America by FarahAideed: 11:36am On Jan 10, 2022
lekzytaker:

It is not as simple as you think

Ruining things is very simple for Buhari

(1) (Reply)

AtikuObi: PDP PATHWAY TO ASO ROCK / BREAKING: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, Says Umahi / Lies, Lies, About Ipob's Orders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.