Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Another Look At The Critics Of The Punishment Of Fornication/adultery In Islam - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Another Look At The Critics Of The Punishment Of Fornication/adultery In Islam (9932 Views)

Fornication With A Married Woman / Punishment For Neglecting Hijab / Major Causes Of Zina (fornication) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Look At The Critics Of The Punishment Of Fornication/adultery In Islam by advocatejare(m): 10:54am On Jan 22, 2022
x123xlolls:

The Quran was/is being stored and protected over centuries in the hearts of muslims, a boy of 9yrs can memorize it from heart and detect your bullshits.

You are going off point already, answer my questions before ranting...

You are repeating the same post each time.

The Holy Quran verses you just qoute ARE NOT contradicting...

Only one line of text will answer your questions.

So tell me, Why the bible behave like that.

The Quran people memorized is the one produced in 1924.

Before that time and during the time of Muhammad, even muhammad who claimed to receive the Quran forgot some parts of it not to talk of those who didn’t receive it.

Another contradiction in the Quran, Allah said muhammad won’t forget the Quran, yet muhammad forgot

Re: Another Look At The Critics Of The Punishment Of Fornication/adultery In Islam by Thelife: 11:20am On Jan 22, 2022
x123xlolls:

I am a fool for rejecting vid ??
I am also a fool for providing vid as evidence ??

No, you didn't mean it.

You are fooling your self for posting a vid in the first place.

Next!!!

Btw: If God just forgives all Christians and none of them go to hell, why would any Christian do good when they can sin all they want?

Nope, you are a fool for rejecting a video as an evidence yet you can refer a video to someone as your own evidence.

Your avoid and evade tactic won't work here. The same reason why you head slammers use water to wash your hand and your leg in the name of washing your sin grin

1 Like

Re: Another Look At The Critics Of The Punishment Of Fornication/adultery In Islam by x123xlolls(m): 11:46am On Jan 22, 2022
advocatejare:

The Quran people memorized is the one produced in 1924.

Before that time and during the time of Muhammad, even muhammad who claimed to receive the Quran forgot some parts of it not to talk of those who didn’t receive it.

Another contradiction in the Quran, Allah said muhammad won’t forget the Quran, yet muhammad forgot

grin angry grin grin 1924 Hmmmm, with due regards, Ibn Kathir made tafseer book of the quran (explanation of the verses) since 1350, the same verse recorded abd translated/explained are still the ones in our Holy book, thausand of books about the quran where made, the same Quran the same verse the same Qira'at, pls guy you are so funny grin grin grin grin you keep talking about 1924 while the world 'Kuffars' (the great disbelievers) have already surrendered that the Quran was never modified, Billions of Muslims mastered it by heart and passed it down to their descendants (sons and grand sons) but you are here saying trash...

I can list here unlimited number of books written since 1000yrs Explaining the same Quran, and reference from Holy Quran, how can you depend your self while there is no single verse that was there in 1923 but removed in 1924 ? Can you provide one?

I owe you Contradictions (explanation) from Bible but it seems you are running from it.
Re: Another Look At The Critics Of The Punishment Of Fornication/adultery In Islam by advocatejare(m): 1:11pm On Jan 22, 2022
x123xlolls:

grin angry grin grin 1924 Hmmmm, with due regards, Ibn Kathir made tafseer book of the quran (explanation of the verses) since 1350, the same verse recorded abd translated/explained are still the ones in our Holy book, thausand of books about the quran where made, the same Quran the same verse the same Qira'at, pls guy you are so funny grin grin grin grin you keep talking about 1924 while the world 'Kuffars' (the great disbelievers) have already surrendered that the Quran was never modified, Billions of Muslims mastered it by heart and passed it down to their descendants (sons and grand sons) but you are here saying trash...
Just listen to yourself, Ibn Kathir that was not alive when muhammad received the Quran wrote Tafsir for you in the year 1350 which is 718 years after muhammad had died and you are here telling us that it’s the same Quran that Muhammad received. The work of Ibn Kathir was based on the fabrication of Ibn Mujahid whom was also not alive during the days of muhammad. Ibn Mujahid synthesized his own 7 Qirats from nowhere in 934 AD, that was 416 years after Muhammad had died, so all their lies have been what they’ve been circulating till date!

If the Quran has not been tampered with:

Show the Quran Muhammad wrote on bones and leaves

Show me the Quran compiled by Muhammad without diacritical marks

Show the original 7 Qirats received by muhammad and not the one ibn Mujahid synthesized 300 years after Muhammad had died and Umar had burnt the original manuscripts

I owe you Contradictions (explanation) from Bible but it seems you are running from it.[/b]
I’m not running away from it, the verse you quoted follow each other and they said different things which means in certain instances each one is applicable:
At some point you don’t reply a fool so that u don’t be like him

At some point, you reply a fool so that you can show me that he’s a fool. So it’s not contradicting.

Now answer my own question, why did Allah say that Muhammad would not forget and muhammad forgot?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Look At The Critics Of The Punishment Of Fornication/adultery In Islam by AutoC: 5:15pm On Jan 22, 2022
x123xlolls:

Q19:71

Guy quran have what we call 'tafseer' thats explanation and commentary.

If you read surah mary:71, you will see that

(There is not one of you but will pass over it.)

What you are talking about is NOT passing through the Hellfire, but a bridge, simpel!!!

As-Sirāt (Arabic: الصراط aṣ-ṣirāṭ) is, according to Islam, the bridge which every human must pass on the Yawm al-Qiyamah ("Day of Resurrection"wink to enter Paradise. It is not mentioned in the Quran, but is described in hadith.

"The bridge over Hell is like the sharp edge of a sword. The first group to cross it will pass like a flash of lightning. The second group will pass like the wind. The third group will pass like the fastest horse. The fourth group will pass like the fastest cow. Then, the rest will pass while the angels will be saying, `O Allah save them, save them.' '' This narration has supporting narrations similar to it from the Prophet in the Two Sahihs and other collections as well. These narrations have been related by Anas, Abu Sa`id, Abu Hurayrah, Jabir and other Companions, may Allah be pleased with them all. Ahmad also recorded that Umm Mubashshar, the wife of Zayd bin Harithah, said, "The Messenger of Allah was in the house of Hafsah when he said,

(No one who was present at the battles of Badr and Hudaybiyyah (of the Muslims) will enter into the Hellfire.) [/b]Then, Hafsah said, "Doesn't Allah say,

(She reminds the prophet about the verse)
(There is not one of you but will pass over it (Hell)wink The Messenger of Allah replied by reciting,

He then said:

(Then We shall save those who had Taqwa.) Q19:72....

Further information https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/As-Sir%C4%81t

[b]SECOND
:

This your question is so so funny man.

In islam, this is primary 1 topic, every child that attended islamic nursery and primary will know this numberings from ahadith as sahiha, which means it was directly an information from prophet Muhammad S.A.W to believers.

See here for the complete table: it might be complex for a low RAM brain like yours though

https://tanzil.net/docs/revelation_order

(The above site deals with anything regarding to how the quran was revealed)

My question to you:

*If God just forgives all Christians and none of them go to hell, why would any Christian do good when they can sin all they want?

**When was jesus born

***Who is lucifer

****If Jesus Is God, Why Did Jesus Never Say “I am God”?

Next!!!

Thanks for being civil in your reply...

First, I know tasfeer very well and many things I can reference in tasfir that negate what your quitanic preachers say today...FYI, Paul was mentioned as an important figure in spreading good news in tasfeer...that's a discussion for another day...

Regarding tasfeer explanation for surah I referenced...why did the surah use the word 'go down'? Do you use going down for 'bridge' ? Since you said its Bridge...

You need to read that verse again....

Secondly, Jesus is not God the father but God the son...for instance, can you as a man give birth to goat or fish? No u will only begot a human being like you...note that we didn't day God had sex to give birth to Jesus, no...He begot him through his power (as supported by your quoran)..FYI.. Quoran said Jesus/Isa was spirit of Alah..... can your spirit be a cow...no, spirit of God is a God.so that literarily disqualified him as an ordinary prophets...except when Mohamed referred to him as one ...look I belive Mohamed was initially a Christ believer but along the way developed an ideology that veired away from salvation and Lordship status of Jesus....There are some people who belive Jesus is even a creation and not God...and we still refere to them as Christians, the not j.pirtamt belive is to belive That Jesus is Lord and through him is salvation which even Quoran support that he will come back to judge the world...and There is no other message including islam that negate salvation through Jesus.

Thirdly, should we continue to sin...the answer is no...a Christian should not continue to sin knowingly , but if you sin mistakenly, the blood of Jesus is enough for your attonment Roman's 6 vs 2...

In Islam, entering heaven is not sure for you h less you die defending Alah, but Christ said believing in him, his life, his death and his ability to reconcile you to God is what you need to make heaven...Think we'll bro..

And for when Jesus was born, that's not important..
We only chose one day to celebrate his birth and that's enough.. .
Re: Another Look At The Critics Of The Punishment Of Fornication/adultery In Islam by gaskiyamagana: 9:23am On Feb 02, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
Are you referring to the Sahaba of your prophet as liars? These Hadith are from the Saudi Arabia Ministry of Religious Affairs website.
So Muslims are trying to smear Muhammad's reputation! Very interesting!

[img]https://images./1JuKVg6kiM36RrE77VpqkG.jpg[/img]

This another feature of Christians and Christianity. Telling and defending lies with confidence.
Re: Another Look At The Critics Of The Punishment Of Fornication/adultery In Islam by GreatAxeMan: 12:33pm On Feb 02, 2022
You don't believe your own Hadith? grin Do you know that according to your POOphet, Allah has put adultery into the destiny of all muslims? I have the link for the Hadith on sunnah.com for you to read. I guess Abu Hurayrah must have been a Christian! grin

https://sunnah.com/muslim:2658a

[img]https://images./5SyRIufSx0mYbkqc97iRtf.jpg[/img]

gaskiyamagana:

This another feature of Christians and Christianity. Telling and defending lies with confidence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are Islamic Religious Leaders Failing Islam? / The Beautiful Story Of Yusuf / Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.