Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Another Look At The Critics Of The Punishment Of Fornication/adultery In Islam - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Another Look At The Critics Of The Punishment Of Fornication/adultery In Islam (9943 Views)

Fornication With A Married Woman / Punishment For Neglecting Hijab / Major Causes Of Zina (fornication) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Look At The Critics Of The Punishment Of Fornication/adultery In Islam by GreatAxeMan: 2:25pm On Jan 21, 2022
Sex that sounds like something from a Indecency movie will always be a bad thing!

Objectifying women as sex objects is crude and lewd.

grin Didn't prophet Sex Award Winner (SAW) say that women are "walking vaginas" and that is why they must wrap their bodies like mummies everywhere they go?

[img]https://images./2kx0oybZaqON4m9O4hGg2Q.jpg[/img]

Friend22:

You are so foolish that you don't know anyone to tell you that.

You think we shy away from saying that is not part of what we believe.
So,to your demented self ,sex is a bad thing?
I guess when you dad meet your mum he blew her a kiss and viola! You were born!
Don't you see how stupid some of you are.

Sex is meant to enjoyed by those who are married ;and sex is not a bad act in and of it self except when done outside the scope of allowance.

How deluded can a kafir be!

1 Like

Re: Another Look At The Critics Of The Punishment Of Fornication/adultery In Islam by advocatejare(m): 2:27pm On Jan 21, 2022
x123xlolls:

Guy I am a Photoshop addict, I can create those graphics.

Don't reference me to a video of 'KAFIR' Uttering rubbish as evidence for your arrogance.

About all the other texts you wrote above, They have no source, in Islam we have our history, islam have history, go back to itand learn don't extract anything from 'unknown' sources and post to us,we will not believe you.

You know? Islam have been under plan to be destroyed since b4 the birth of your grandpa, with the kind of bullshit-cookedup stories like yours, but till today the world have not succeed, so you shouldn't.
Your sahih bukhari hadith 6:61:510 is what you’re rubbishing like that?

The Hadith reported that the Quran was rewritten into a perfect copies, standardized and the original manuscripts were burnt, yet you’re here displaying ignorance! Wehdone grin

Go and argue with your hadith

Also, was it graphic design that gave us the wrong year of Muhammad’s death and the years the rashidun caliphates ruled?

Was it graphic design that made us know that Arabic letters did not have diacritical marks in the days of muhammad and when Uthman gave his first standardized Quran and the current day Quran have them?

3 Likes

Re: Another Look At The Critics Of The Punishment Of Fornication/adultery In Islam by RightChannel: 2:29pm On Jan 21, 2022
x123xlolls:

Some scholars say ameen is the abbreviation of the word Allaahummastajib lana which means "Oh Allah accept our invocation"

or O Allah, respond to, (or answer) what we have said. Other scholars say it is derived from the word Āmana (Arabic: آمن‎) which means So be it

There are many ahadith which state the importance of Ameen. Some say that if our saying Ameen coincides with that of the angels our previous sins get washed away. Also a few hadiths say that Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) used to say it after finishing Surah Fatihah and he used to say it loudly.

Saying it is a sunnah. It means you can chose not to do it.

Hadith about Ameen -

Bukhari :: Book 6 :: Volume 60 :: Hadith 2

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah’s Apostle said, “When the Imam says: ‘Ghair-il-Maghdubi ‘Alaihim Walad-Dallin (i.e. not the path of those who earn Your Anger, nor the path of those who went astray (1:7)), then you must say, ‘Ameen’, for if one's utterance of ‘Ameen’ coincides with that of the angels, then his past sins will be forgiven.”

Muslim :: Book 4 : Hadith 828

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) while teaching us (the principles of faith), said: Do not try to go ahead of the Imam, recite takbir when he recites it. and when he says:" Nor of those who err," you should say Amin, bow down when lie bows down, and when he says:" Allah listens to him who praises Him," say:" O Allah, our Lord, to Thee be the praise".

Bukhari :: Book 1 :: Volume 12 :: Hadith 747

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "Say Amin" when the Imam says it and if the Amin of any one of you coincides with that of the angels then all his past sins will be forgiven." Ibn Shihab said, "Allah's Apostle used to Say "Amin."

Dawud :: Book 3 : Hadith 938

Narrated AbuZuhayr an-Numayri:

AbuMisbah al-Muqra'i said: We used to sit in the company of AbuZuhayr an-Numayri. He was a companion of the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him), and he used to narrate good traditions. Once a man from among us made a supplication. He said: End it with the utterance of Amin, for Amin is like a seal on the book.

AbuZuhayr said: I shall tell you about that. We went out with the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) one night and came upon a man who made supplication with persistence. The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) waited to hear him. The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: He will have done something which guarantees (Paradise for him) if he puts a seal to it. One of the people asked: What should he use as a seal? He replied: Amin, for if he ends it with Amin, he will do something which guarantees (Paradise for him).

Then the man who questioned the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) came to the man who was supplicating, and said to him: So-and-so, end it with Amin and receive the good news. These are the words of Mahmud.

There are more proofs.

So some scholars are more knowledgeable than allah that forgot to include Amen inside the Quran? Thank you for exposing allah

The question is show me where Amen is written in Quran, you're narrating fifth episode of Super story grin how do you manage to pass your common entrance exams

1 Like

Re: Another Look At The Critics Of The Punishment Of Fornication/adultery In Islam by GreatAxeMan: 2:44pm On Jan 21, 2022
You're not even ashamed of yourself for making such a dumb comparison! grin

Weren't those rebellious angels punished for their lewd behaviour?

God's judgement and wrath extends to ALL created beings who have a sense of right and wrong!

You can see from the high moral standards of the Christian God that what He punishes people and angels for doing is what allah the goat uses as a reward for his gullible slaves! grin grin grin

[img]https://images./63tBisALl1ptjbVioMqEJ8.jpg[/img] [img]https://images./1FJe0X3Rc8wGXnvwxC0XtP.jpg[/img]

AntiChristian:

This makes sense since the sons of your God came to earth to have the sex you are complaining of. Genesis 6:1-4

It's better to have it heaven!

Many women will be in hell and many will enter Jannah!

2 Likes

Re: Another Look At The Critics Of The Punishment Of Fornication/adultery In Islam by x123xlolls(m): 2:47pm On Jan 21, 2022
RightChannel:

So some scholars are more knowledgeable than allah that forgot to include Amen inside the Quran? Thank you for exposing allah

The question is show me where Amen is written in Quran, you're narrating fifth episode of Super story grin how do you manage to pass your common entrance exams

Islam as a religion is not about following Quran only, our beloved prophet has sayings, deeds and commands which are called 'Hadith'

Know islam and know peace.

But wait, you don't know muslims follow ahadith-rasool,,, If true, I will no longer argue with you until you studied islam as it is
Re: Another Look At The Critics Of The Punishment Of Fornication/adultery In Islam by x123xlolls(m): 2:53pm On Jan 21, 2022
advocatejare:

Your sahih bukhari hadith 6:61:510 is what you’re rubbishing like that?

The Hadith reported that the Quran was rewritten into a perfect copies, standardized and the original manuscripts were burnt, yet you’re here displaying ignorance! Wehdone grin

Go and argue with your hadith

Also, was it graphic design that gave us the wrong year of Muhammad’s death and the years the rashidun caliphates ruled?

Was it graphic design that made us know that Arabic letters did not have diacritical marks in the days of muhammad and when Uthman gave his first standardized Quran and the current day Quran have them?

What ever it is, take that outside.

We have 1000's of websites today build solely to condemned islam, to share wrong info and distract humanity from reality.

What ever you did, will never have effect, and still islam is the fastest growing religion despite your time and life being wasted on your keyboard.

Shame on follower's of modified, altered and outdated book that every body can change, trash as usuall
Re: Another Look At The Critics Of The Punishment Of Fornication/adultery In Islam by RightChannel: 2:54pm On Jan 21, 2022
x123xlolls:

Islam as a religion is not about following Quran only, our beloved prophet has sayings, deeds and commands which are called 'Hadith'

Know islam and know peace.

But wait, you don't know muslims follow ahadith-rasool,,, If true, I will no longer argue with you until you studied islam as it is

The Question says, Where is Amen written in Quran and NOT hadith. Is Hadith more reliable than Quran? Does the author of Quran recognize hadith? Does the author of Quran ask you to follow another book (e.g. hadith)
Re: Another Look At The Critics Of The Punishment Of Fornication/adultery In Islam by GreatAxeMan: 2:57pm On Jan 21, 2022
Are you referring to the Sahaba of your prophet as liars? These Hadith are from the Saudi Arabia Ministry of Religious Affairs website.
So Muslims are trying to smear Muhammad's reputation! Very interesting!

[img]https://images./1JuKVg6kiM36RrE77VpqkG.jpg[/img]

gaskiyamagana:

Christianizingly doctored.
Quote more to ridicule yourself and the likes in hatred for spreading of Islam.
Re: Another Look At The Critics Of The Punishment Of Fornication/adultery In Islam by advocatejare(m): 3:05pm On Jan 21, 2022
x123xlolls:

What ever it is, take that outside.

We have 1000's of websites today build solely to condemned islam, to share wrong info and distract humanity from reality.

What ever you did, will never have effect, and still islam is the fastest growing religion despite your time and life being wasted on your keyboard.

Shame on follower's of modified, altered and outdated book that every body can change, trash as usuall
grin
I’ve shown you how your Quran has been revised, burnt, re revised and edited many times and the one you’re currently reciting was written in 1924 and is not related to the one muhammad supposedly received.

Go and deal with that first, I know it must be hard for you!

2 Likes

Re: Another Look At The Critics Of The Punishment Of Fornication/adultery In Islam by x123xlolls(m): 3:09pm On Jan 21, 2022
AutoC:

Since ure basing your conversation on my answer..I'll respond to you as long as you remain civil in your conversation

When, the Quran was modified

Original quoran was written by scribesjnto many books following recitation from Mohamed...the first compilation was done by Abu Bakr

https://www.dailysabah.com/feature/2017/06/02/history-of-the-compilation-of-quran

First modification was done in 700CE and that's
Why I asked you to look up Qira'at

Why, the Quran was modified

It contained many punctuation errors and reading it in was difficult-again vowels and consonants in Arabic had to be introduced

How, the Quran was modified Look up Quoranic Othography

Historian told us this was ordered by Abd al-Malik ibn Marwan, he selected some folks who he referred to as 'knowledgeable' to do it

I
Who, modified the Holy Book ?I have answered you Abd al-Malik ibn Marwan
That was the first one...if u wana debate me let's do it online

What did they modified

Ok, next
Re: Another Look At The Critics Of The Punishment Of Fornication/adultery In Islam by x123xlolls(m): 3:12pm On Jan 21, 2022
Thelife:

Ride on troll.

Your quran is not only useless but also a curse on humanity for breeding terrorism grin grin

Guess you and your imam are the one altering the book grin grin

Well you should first prove to us that the Book is been alter on daily basis then we can talk about if we can extract prove from it or not? Or you don't have any prove for that? grin

And next time, don't try your attack and evade tactics on me, you are too small for that. TSK

First, see this, more are coming...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kX62bRIG-OI

0:09 - Intro
0:22 - Review of a few changes (from prior video, Part 1)
1:05 - #5 - The Missing Adulteress (John cool
3:53 - #4 - Compassion or Anger? (Mark 1:41)
7:08 - #3 - The Ominous Original Ending (Mark 16:9-20 VS... Matthew 28:1-10, John 20:1-13)
14:19 - #2 - Rapid Fire Round (Matthew 16:2-3; Matthew 27:34; 2Samuel 21:19; Mark 6:3)
19:47 -#1 - Books Removed (Nag Hammadi & Gnostic writings etc)
Re: Another Look At The Critics Of The Punishment Of Fornication/adultery In Islam by Thelife: 3:18pm On Jan 21, 2022
x123xlolls:

7:08 - #3 - The Ominous Original Ending (Mark 16:9-20 VS... Matthew 28:1-10, John 20:1-13)
14:19 - #2 - Rapid Fire Round (Matthew 16:2-3; Matthew 27:34; 2Samuel 21:19; Mark 6:3)

So you can send a YouTube video as a prove, the same YouTube video that was sent to you as prove that your useless quran has been altered but you claim to be a Photoshop expert. grin grin

So foolish of you, well I will be waiting if you are ready to show prove not a YouTube video make by another fellow head slammer grin grin grin
Re: Another Look At The Critics Of The Punishment Of Fornication/adultery In Islam by Comedian2019: 3:18pm On Jan 21, 2022
NoSentiment:

All terrorists such as Bin Laden, Shekau, George Bush, Tony Blair, Benjamin Netanyahu, Joseph Konde, will go to hell.
Why are you so confused?
You just gave a list of terrorists and anti-terrorists.
Re: Another Look At The Critics Of The Punishment Of Fornication/adultery In Islam by Thelife: 3:25pm On Jan 21, 2022
x123xlolls:

You have nail yourself

Re: Another Look At The Critics Of The Punishment Of Fornication/adultery In Islam by NoSentiment: 3:47pm On Jan 21, 2022
Comedian2019:

Why are you so confused?
You just gave a list of terrorists and anti-terrorists.

If Bush and Blair could illegally (against UN resolutions and international laws) and based on patently false accusations will invade Iraq and massacred more than a million people in the process, and u see them not only as saints but even "anti-terrorists", then u are worse than a terrorist! You are a hypocritical bustard, a heartless cultist, a stone hearted slowpoke. May u and ur family suffer the same fate ur demigods (Bush and Blair) subjected innocent Iraqis to. Shege dan shegiya!
Re: Another Look At The Critics Of The Punishment Of Fornication/adultery In Islam by Swallowurspit(m): 4:11pm On Jan 21, 2022
Jumah mubarak

Re: Another Look At The Critics Of The Punishment Of Fornication/adultery In Islam by whippersnapper(m): 4:20pm On Jan 21, 2022
Ahmback:
Very dumb religion
Your religion that is not dumb. what has it achieved
Re: Another Look At The Critics Of The Punishment Of Fornication/adultery In Islam by AutoC: 4:29pm On Jan 21, 2022
x123xlolls:

What did they modified

Ok, next

You seems nit to read my comment, you are here blabbing all over the thread...you have said bible is curropt, no single proof from you...You have said Jesus was a Muslim no prove either...

You better belive on second coming of Yeshua, Christ Jesus and accept him as your lord ...as stated in your quoran..If you die as a Muslim today ire going to he'll even Mohamed said it that all Muslim will go to hell..Read Surah 19 vs 70 to 72

'Then We shall pluck forth from every party whichever of them was the most hardened in disdain of the All-merciful; then We shall know very well those most deserving to burn there. Not one of you there is, but he shall go down to it (wariduha); that for thy Lord is a thing decreed, determined'

One more question for you, if you say Quoran has not been edited..I belive you know that Quoram chapter 96 was the first revelation to Mohamed according to your belive...why isn't it not written in chapter 1 why is it in chapter 96?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Look At The Critics Of The Punishment Of Fornication/adultery In Islam by dmaze: 4:43pm On Jan 21, 2022
Salaam alaykum.

Jazakumullah Khairan for sharing this.

May Almighty Allah SWT reward you abundantly,

Aameen thumma aameen.
Re: Another Look At The Critics Of The Punishment Of Fornication/adultery In Islam by Rashduct4luv(m): 6:27pm On Jan 21, 2022
DeepSight:

You belong in the middle ages.
Go back there.

Yeah right!
Re: Another Look At The Critics Of The Punishment Of Fornication/adultery In Islam by AntiChristian: 6:38pm On Jan 21, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
You're not even ashamed of yourself for making such a dumb comparison! grin

Weren't those rebellious angels punished for their lewd behaviour?

God's judgement and wrath extends to ALL created beings who have a sense of right and wrong!

You can see from the high moral standards of the Christian God that what He punishes people and angels for doing is what allah the goat uses as a reward for his gullible slaves! grin grin grin

[img]https://images./63tBisALl1ptjbVioMqEJ8.jpg[/img] [img]https://images./1FJe0X3Rc8wGXnvwxC0XtP.jpg[/img]

I don't think Angels are sons of God. Jesus must be an angel too!
Re: Another Look At The Critics Of The Punishment Of Fornication/adultery In Islam by GreatAxeMan: 7:05pm On Jan 21, 2022
What nonsense are you talking again?

AntiChristian:

I don't think Angels are sons of God. Jesus must be an angel too!

1 Like

Re: Another Look At The Critics Of The Punishment Of Fornication/adultery In Islam by Peace1993: 9:51pm On Jan 21, 2022
DeepSight:

You belong in the middle ages.
Go back there.
Sorry o, Mr. End time belonging

1 Like

Re: Another Look At The Critics Of The Punishment Of Fornication/adultery In Islam by x123xlolls(m): 10:58pm On Jan 21, 2022
AutoC:

You seems nit to read my comment, you are here blabbing all over the thread...you have said bible is curropt, no single proof from you...You have said Jesus was a Muslim no prove either...

You better belive on second coming of Yeshua, Christ Jesus and accept him as your lord ...as stated in your quoran..If you die as a Muslim today ire going to he'll even Mohamed said it that all Muslim will go to hell..Read Surah 19 vs 70 to 72

'Then We shall pluck forth from every party whichever of them was the most hardened in disdain of the All-merciful; then We shall know very well those most deserving to burn there. Not one of you there is, but he shall go down to it (wariduha); that for thy Lord is a thing decreed, determined'

One more question for you, if you say Quoran has not been edited..I belive you know that Quoram chapter 96 was the first revelation to Mohamed according to your belive...why isn't it not written in chapter 1 why is it in chapter 96?

Q19:71

Guy quran have what we call 'tafseer' thats explanation and commentary.

If you read surah mary:71, you will see that

(There is not one of you but will pass over it.)

What you are talking about is NOT passing through the Hellfire, but a bridge, simpel!!!

As-Sirāt (Arabic: الصراط aṣ-ṣirāṭ) is, according to Islam, the bridge which every human must pass on the Yawm al-Qiyamah ("Day of Resurrection"wink to enter Paradise. It is not mentioned in the Quran, but is described in hadith.

"The bridge over Hell is like the sharp edge of a sword. The first group to cross it will pass like a flash of lightning. The second group will pass like the wind. The third group will pass like the fastest horse. The fourth group will pass like the fastest cow. Then, the rest will pass while the angels will be saying, `O Allah save them, save them.' '' This narration has supporting narrations similar to it from the Prophet in the Two Sahihs and other collections as well. These narrations have been related by Anas, Abu Sa`id, Abu Hurayrah, Jabir and other Companions, may Allah be pleased with them all. Ahmad also recorded that Umm Mubashshar, the wife of Zayd bin Harithah, said, "The Messenger of Allah was in the house of Hafsah when he said,

(No one who was present at the battles of Badr and Hudaybiyyah (of the Muslims) will enter into the Hellfire.) [/b]Then, Hafsah said, "Doesn't Allah say,

(She reminds the prophet about the verse)
(There is not one of you but will pass over it (Hell)wink The Messenger of Allah replied by reciting,

He then said:

(Then We shall save those who had Taqwa.) Q19:72....

Further information https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/As-Sir%C4%81t

[b]SECOND
:

This your question is so so funny man.

In islam, this is primary 1 topic, every child that attended islamic nursery and primary will know this numberings from ahadith as sahiha, which means it was directly an information from prophet Muhammad S.A.W to believers.

See here for the complete table: it might be complex for a low RAM brain like yours though

https://tanzil.net/docs/revelation_order

(The above site deals with anything regarding to how the quran was revealed)

My question to you:

*If God just forgives all Christians and none of them go to hell, why would any Christian do good when they can sin all they want?

**When was jesus born

***Who is lucifer

****If Jesus Is God, Why Did Jesus Never Say “I am God”?

Next!!!
Re: Another Look At The Critics Of The Punishment Of Fornication/adultery In Islam by x123xlolls(m): 11:08pm On Jan 21, 2022
Thelife:

So you can send a YouTube video as a prove, the same YouTube video that was sent to you as prove that your useless quran has been altered but you claim to be a Photoshop expert. grin grin

So foolish of you, well I will be waiting if you are ready to show prove not a YouTube video make by another fellow head slammer grin grin grin

I am a fool for rejecting vid ??
I am also a fool for providing vid as evidence ??

No, you didn't mean it.

You are fooling your self for posting a vid in the first place.

Next!!!

Btw: If God just forgives all Christians and none of them go to hell, why would any Christian do good when they can sin all they want?
Re: Another Look At The Critics Of The Punishment Of Fornication/adultery In Islam by x123xlolls(m): 11:33pm On Jan 21, 2022
advocatejare:

grin
I’ve shown you how your Quran has been revised, burnt, re revised and edited many times and the one you’re currently reciting was written in 1924 and is not related to the one muhammad supposedly received.

Go and deal with that first, I know it must be hard for you!

What you shown me is pure trash!!!
No single evidence, the Quran was never altered.

See, let me help you and show you the clue!

There are millions islamic books written through centuries, each book will reference part of the quran, or all of it, there is a book written over 1000yrs back, the same verse We have in Quran today, are the ones quoted in those books, no single, I mean single or slight difference in meaning, nor writing, nor commentary, nothing.

Allah has promised to save the Quran from alterations and modifications, and He the exalted, have done so.

We muslims know that you are having sleepless nights just to find a way to attack the Quran, but to no vail.......

This is how your your life will end fighting an enemy you cannot defeat, your grandsons will continue where you stop your rubbish but to no vail.

[b]See, Without any bias, let facts speak for themselves.

The Qur’an says:

“Rather, the Qur'an is distinct verses [preserved] within the breasts of those who have been given knowledge. …” (29:49) (bold mine).

How many people have learned the Qur’an by heart? Millions or billions through history? All Muslims must compulsorily have memorized at least three verses of the Qur’an to pray. Let alone wholly, but at least partially, how many people keep or had kept the Qur’an in their heart? So. is it a fact that this verse tells the truth or do we need figures? Just check the number of Muslims who practice their religion.

Now, what about the preservation of its authenticity? All orientalists and non-Muslims study Islam from documents, rarely in practice and many who have attempted this exercise have converted. How many have studied how the Qur’an is used in the daily life of Muslims?

The verses of the Qur’an are recited in every prayer five times a day. But three times daily they are recited by the one who conducts the prayer in front of the congregation aloud. The rule is that if he deviates or commits an error it is the duty of anyone in or the whole assembly to correct him on the spot. This is called to give “lukma”. Is it an indisputable fact that this practice is some 1500 years old?

In scientific terms, we call such an exercise an empirical test of authenticity. Then, on a yearly basis, the whole Qur’an is recited in front of millions and the same rule applies.

Many claim that the Qur’an has been altered. Of course, such claims are perfectly right and can easily be proved as long as they are based on documents only away from the real practice of the religion. The only problem is that the Qur’an is not kept there [the physical print] but in the hearts and if you want to know the truth about changes, check the hearts of men.

Deliberately, any comparison with other religious books has avoided.
[/b]

The bible is contradicting it's self....

Two verses in Proverbs, though juxtaposed, impart opposing notions. Proverbs 26:4 declares, “Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.” Nevertheless, Proverbs 26:5 declares, “Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.”

Oga say something about the conflict and confusion above....

We move...... Next!!!
Re: Another Look At The Critics Of The Punishment Of Fornication/adultery In Islam by x123xlolls(m): 11:48pm On Jan 21, 2022
RightChannel:

The Question says, Where is Amen written in Quran and NOT hadith. Is Hadith more reliable than Quran? Does the author of Quran recognize hadith? Does the author of Quran ask you to follow another book (e.g. hadith)

Quran and Hadith are the sources of Islam... For the trash I just qoute, pls go back and learn the basics of Islam then come back here and debate with muslims.

With your out of memory brain

*Who told you the quran never instructed muslims to follow the teachings of rasool?

*Which Muslim told you every piece of command must be obtained from the Quran?

*Didn't Rasool gave us instructions

HOLD ON, BIBLE IS FULL OF CONFUSION

Nobody Goes to Heaven Yet? – 2 Kings 2:11 & John 3:13

Two particular verses of the Bible assert conflicting ideas when discussing those who have and have not gone to heaven. This is due to the fact that 2 Kings 2:11 reads, “And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.,” while John 3:13 reads, “And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.”

BTW: CLEAR THE CONFLICT ABOVE AND ANSWER THE QUESTIONS THEN WE CONTINUE. that's after you got basic knowledge of where muslims take their commands....(nursery thing) to
Re: Another Look At The Critics Of The Punishment Of Fornication/adultery In Islam by RightChannel: 12:49am On Jan 22, 2022
x123xlolls:

Quran and Hadith are the sources of Islam... For the trash I just qoute, pls go back and learn the basics of Islam then come back here and debate with muslims.

With your out of memory brain

*Who told you the quran never instructed muslims to follow the teachings of rasool?

*Which Muslim told you every piece of command must be obtained from the Quran?

*Didn't Rasool gave us instructions

You will get sense las las grin

The author of quran said quran is complete, perfect and fully detailed. You should explain to us WHAT FULLY DETAILED MEANS

Quran 6:114

Should I seek a judge other than Allah when it is He who has sent down the well distinguished Book for you? Those to whom We have given the Book know that it is the truth sent down from your Lord, so do not be among the doubter

Quran 6:115

The Word of your Lord (which He sent down in parts in different periods considering the conditions of each period) is perfected (with the Qur’an) as the embodiment of truth (with respect to the essentials of belief, principles of worship and good conduct, the rules to govern human life, and all the tidings it gives considering the past and future including the Hereafter), and of justice (regarding all the commandments it contains): there is no altering of His words (the laws He has established for life, and the operation of the universe; attempting to interfere with them will bring about great disasters, so no one must ever attempt to change His commandments, which are contained in the Book). He is the All-Hearing, the All-Knowing (Who knows every need of every creature, every requirement of every age, just as He knows how you respond to His commandments)

Quran 7:52

We have given them a scripture that is fully detailed, with knowledge, guidance, and mercy for the people who believe.

IF YOU AND YOUR ALFAS, IMAMS, etc GET SENSE, DO YOU STILL NEED HADITH WHEN QURAN IS FULLY DETAILED

x123xlolls:

HOLD ON, BIBLE IS FULL OF CONFUSION

Nobody Goes to Heaven Yet? – 2 Kings 2:11 & John 3:13

Two particular verses of the Bible assert conflicting ideas when discussing those who have and have not gone to heaven. This is due to the fact that 2 Kings 2:11 reads, “And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.,” while John 3:13 reads, “And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.”

BTW: CLEAR THE CONFLICT ABOVE AND ANSWER THE QUESTIONS THEN WE CONTINUE. that's after you got basic knowledge of where muslims take their commands....(nursery thing) to

Behold the confusion in Quran

Re: Another Look At The Critics Of The Punishment Of Fornication/adultery In Islam by advocatejare(m): 7:29am On Jan 22, 2022
x123xlolls:

What you shown me is pure trash!!!
No single evidence, the Quran was never altered.

See, let me help you and show you the clue!

There are millions islamic books written through centuries, each book will reference part of the quran, or all of it, there is a book written over 1000yrs back, the same verse We have in Quran today, are the ones quoted in those books, no single, I mean single or slight difference in meaning, nor writing, nor commentary, nothing.

Allah has promised to save the Quran from alterations and modifications, and He the exalted, have done so.

We muslims know that you are having sleepless nights just to find a way to attack the Quran, but to no vail.......

This is how your your life will end fighting an enemy you cannot defeat, your grandsons will continue where you stop your rubbish but to no vail.

[b]See, Without any bias, let facts speak for themselves.

The Qur’an says:

“Rather, the Qur'an is distinct verses [preserved] within the breasts of those who have been given knowledge. …” (29:49) (bold mine).

How many people have learned the Qur’an by heart? Millions or billions through history? All Muslims must compulsorily have memorized at least three verses of the Qur’an to pray. Let alone wholly, but at least partially, how many people keep or had kept the Qur’an in their heart? So. is it a fact that this verse tells the truth or do we need figures? Just check the number of Muslims who practice their religion.

Now, what about the preservation of its authenticity? All orientalists and non-Muslims study Islam from documents, rarely in practice and many who have attempted this exercise have converted. How many have studied how the Qur’an is used in the daily life of Muslims?

The verses of the Qur’an are recited in every prayer five times a day. But three times daily they are recited by the one who conducts the prayer in front of the congregation aloud. The rule is that if he deviates or commits an error it is the duty of anyone in or the whole assembly to correct him on the spot. This is called to give “lukma”. Is it an indisputable fact that this practice is some 1500 years old?

In scientific terms, we call such an exercise an empirical test of authenticity. Then, on a yearly basis, the whole Qur’an is recited in front of millions and the same rule applies.

Many claim that the Qur’an has been altered. Of course, such claims are perfectly right and can easily be proved as long as they are based on documents only away from the real practice of the religion. The only problem is that the Qur’an is not kept there [the physical print] but in the hearts and if you want to know the truth about changes, check the hearts of men.

Deliberately, any comparison with other religious books has avoided.
[/b]

The bible is contradicting it's self....

Two verses in Proverbs, though juxtaposed, impart opposing notions. Proverbs 26:4 declares, “Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.” Nevertheless, Proverbs 26:5 declares, “Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.”

Oga say something about the conflict and confusion above....

We move...... Next!!!
Like I’ve told you before, your sahih Hadith documented it, carry your frustrations to it.

So you expect it to be written in the Quran that Uthman had to rewrite it and burnt the original manuscripts?

You expect it to be written in the Quran that the first standardized Quran was written during the rule of uthman who ruled 12 years after the death of muhammad and finished his falsifications about 20 years after Muhammad had died?

You except the Quran to tell you that muhammad was not alive to confirm or refute the lies written by uthman and his editors?

You expect it to be written that in 900AD, that was about 300 years after muhammad had died, a man called Ibn Mujahid who never lived during the time of muhammad synthesized from no where the 7 new qirats (Uthman had burnt the original qirats)

You expect it to be written that one of Ibn Mujahid 7 qirats was the one re edited in Cairo in 1924 to give you the adulterated Quran you’re reading today?

You expect the Quran to tell you that diacritical marks were not in existence during the lifetime of Muhammad and when Uthman made his own adulterated Quran but the present day Quran have them?

As for contradictions, I can give you many in the your book

1 Like

Re: Another Look At The Critics Of The Punishment Of Fornication/adultery In Islam by x123xlolls(m): 10:09am On Jan 22, 2022
advocatejare:

Like I’ve told you before, your sahih Hadith documented it, carry your frustrations to it.

So you expect it to be written in the Quran that Uthman had to rewrite it and burnt the original manuscripts?

You expect it to be written in the Quran that the first standardized Quran was written during the rule of uthman who ruled 12 years after the death of muhammad and finished his falsifications about 20 years after Muhammad had died?

You except the Quran to tell you that muhammad was not alive to confirm or refute the lies written by uthman and his editors?

You expect it to be written that in 900AD, that was about 300 years after muhammad had died, a man called Ibn Mujahid who never lived during the time of muhammad synthesized from no where the 7 new qirats (Uthman had burnt the original qirats)

You expect it to be written that one of Ibn Mujahid 7 qirats was the one re edited in Cairo in 1924 to give you the adulterated Quran you’re reading today?

You expect the Quran to tell you that diacritical marks were not in existence during the lifetime of Muhammad and when Uthman made his own adulterated Quran but the present day Quran have them?

As for contradictions, I can give you many in the your book

The Quran was/is being stored and protected over centuries in the hearts of muslims, a boy of 9yrs can memorize it from heart and detect your bullshits.

You are going off point already, answer my questions before ranting...

You are repeating the same post each time.

The Holy Quran verses you just qoute ARE NOT contradicting...

Only one line of text will answer your questions.

So tell me, Why the bible behave like that.
Re: Another Look At The Critics Of The Punishment Of Fornication/adultery In Islam by x123xlolls(m): 10:13am On Jan 22, 2022
RightChannel:

You will get sense las las grin

The author of quran said quran is complete, perfect and fully detailed. You should explain to us WHAT FULLY DETAILED MEANS

Quran 6:114

Should I seek a judge other than Allah when it is He who has sent down the well distinguished Book for you? Those to whom We have given the Book know that it is the truth sent down from your Lord, so do not be among the doubter

Quran 6:115

The Word of your Lord (which He sent down in parts in different periods considering the conditions of each period) is perfected (with the Qur’an) as the embodiment of truth (with respect to the essentials of belief, principles of worship and good conduct, the rules to govern human life, and all the tidings it gives considering the past and future including the Hereafter), and of justice (regarding all the commandments it contains): there is no altering of His words (the laws He has established for life, and the operation of the universe; attempting to interfere with them will bring about great disasters, so no one must ever attempt to change His commandments, which are contained in the Book). He is the All-Hearing, the All-Knowing (Who knows every need of every creature, every requirement of every age, just as He knows how you respond to His commandments)

Quran 7:52

We have given them a scripture that is fully detailed, with knowledge, guidance, and mercy for the people who believe.

IF YOU AND YOUR ALFAS, IMAMS, etc GET SENSE, DO YOU STILL NEED HADITH WHEN QURAN IS FULLY DETAILED

Behold the confusion in Quran

Your head is confused.

Give me DETAILs as to why Bible is confusing you.

I am here, answer the questions then ask yours, no wonder your brain act like that
Re: Another Look At The Critics Of The Punishment Of Fornication/adultery In Islam by RightChannel: 10:25am On Jan 22, 2022
x123xlolls:

Your head is confused.

Give me DETAILs as to why Bible is confusing you.

I am here, answer the questions then ask yours, no wonder your brain act like that

Since the author of quran acclaimed that quran is fully detailed, if you and the LEAGUE OF YOUR ALFAS GET SENSE, why making use of hadith? Is the author of quran a confusionist elements or you don't know the meaning of FULLY DETAILED?

We'll teach you till you get sense and don't forget the Instructions the author of quran gave you to seek for knowledge from the Jews and Christians because you're daft

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Does Islam Forbids Contraceptive Pills? / Six Tips To Make This Your Best Ramadan Ever / What To Do Upon Seeing A Bad Dream?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.