Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

No Video Showing Sylvester Oromoni Mentioning Being Bullied - Dowen College - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / No Video Showing Sylvester Oromoni Mentioning Being Bullied - Dowen College (14801 Views)

I am being bullied in my school what should I do? / Police Arrest 3 Dowen School Students Over Sylvester Oromoni’s Death / Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Video Showing Sylvester Oromoni Mentioning Being Bullied - Dowen College by lalasticlala(m): 1:33pm On Jan 10, 2022
Dowen College advisory board member, Folarin Shobo speaks with Channels TV over Sylvester Oromoni's death.

"The issue of Sylvester is sensationalized by the social media.

There has been deep rooted investigation and to the best of our knowledge as an institution there was no case of bullying. There is no recorded case of bullying from any quarter. The school, Dowen, takes serious exception to bullying and any reported case is taken very seriously. The school has zero tolerance for bullying."

"We know that a lot of videos surfaced on the internet, at different times, we saw him in pains and all that but there was no video telling us that he mentioned that he was bullied. We need to get that straight. The case of bully is what they reported because as at the time the boy left school, there was no such thing at play. The issue of bully only came from them at home..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0ikcNICP10

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Video Showing Sylvester Oromoni Mentioning Being Bullied - Dowen College by Oysters(m): 1:40pm On Jan 10, 2022
"We know that a lot of videos surfaced on the internet, at different times, we saw him in pains and all that but there was no video telling us that he mentioned that he was bullied.

Chai, the effrontery, the absolute gall this school has to dismiss and treat this case so nonchalantly cus they know nothing will happen to them. Do they expect a video of the bullying? No be boarding school again?

FTC! 2022 be blessed for all of us grin

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Video Showing Sylvester Oromoni Mentioning Being Bullied - Dowen College by MPESA(m): 1:40pm On Jan 10, 2022
I think it's high time to boycott this school.
They will just open their rotten mouth and be talking Nonsense like whenever Buhari travel abroad to give speech.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Video Showing Sylvester Oromoni Mentioning Being Bullied - Dowen College by Heterodox(m): 1:40pm On Jan 10, 2022
Fortunately, everyone will die.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Video Showing Sylvester Oromoni Mentioning Being Bullied - Dowen College by slawormiir: 1:40pm On Jan 10, 2022
Damnnn niggar
The dead cannot cry out for justice. It is a duty of the living to do so for them.

Slawormiir 10/1/2022

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Video Showing Sylvester Oromoni Mentioning Being Bullied - Dowen College by andrew2286(m): 1:40pm On Jan 10, 2022
kiss
Re: No Video Showing Sylvester Oromoni Mentioning Being Bullied - Dowen College by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:41pm On Jan 10, 2022
Some of us already knew this is how it would end. The forces behind the schools and those culprits are so strong and powerful. Sylvester Dad should just take that boy out of the Morgue and bury him.

20 Likes

Re: No Video Showing Sylvester Oromoni Mentioning Being Bullied - Dowen College by hitrem: 1:41pm On Jan 10, 2022
This matter just start

3 Likes

Re: No Video Showing Sylvester Oromoni Mentioning Being Bullied - Dowen College by symbianDON(m): 1:41pm On Jan 10, 2022
Hmmmmmmm....eventually the truth will come out someday!!! The poor boy is dead and gone but God knows what really transpired and, if truly, he was murdered, everyone who had a hand in it will certainly pay the price, if not from man, from God.

16 Likes

Re: No Video Showing Sylvester Oromoni Mentioning Being Bullied - Dowen College by kinglee007(m): 1:41pm On Jan 10, 2022
Well, truth be told, i didn't see that video too o! Maybe there is, but i didn't see it sha!!

6 Likes

Re: No Video Showing Sylvester Oromoni Mentioning Being Bullied - Dowen College by josh001(m): 1:41pm On Jan 10, 2022
They can say this, but it does not explain away the following facts:

1. The boy was in the custody of the school at the hostel.
2. The boy sustained severe and life-threatening injuries while he was in the custody of the school.
3. There was a video seen of the boy writhing in pain.
4. The School released 2 contradictory press statements
5. In one of the statements, the school said he sustained injuries from playing football.
6. The injuries sustained from a reasonable man stand-point are not football-pitch injuries
7. The boy died shortly after he sustained these injuries.

Whatever argument is brought up, it will be hard to excuse Dowen from negligence.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Video Showing Sylvester Oromoni Mentioning Being Bullied - Dowen College by JohnBullMySon: 1:41pm On Jan 10, 2022
The court listens to evidence not emotional outbursts. Let those that said its bullying bring the video evidence simple.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Video Showing Sylvester Oromoni Mentioning Being Bullied - Dowen College by KiNg0G: 1:41pm On Jan 10, 2022
only if the dead can talk

3 Likes

Re: No Video Showing Sylvester Oromoni Mentioning Being Bullied - Dowen College by Chijeep(m): 1:42pm On Jan 10, 2022
Ever since people started editing videos and pictures I can never believe in any online video because it might have been editted

So sorry young lad, fate dragged you to the place where life is cut short

NIGERIA ISSUE IS JUST UNPREDICTABLE cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: No Video Showing Sylvester Oromoni Mentioning Being Bullied - Dowen College by Elidrisy20: 1:42pm On Jan 10, 2022
RIP

2 Likes

Re: No Video Showing Sylvester Oromoni Mentioning Being Bullied - Dowen College by venabili: 1:42pm On Jan 10, 2022
Ghen. Mouth don dey now that they have been exonerated.

3 Likes

Re: No Video Showing Sylvester Oromoni Mentioning Being Bullied - Dowen College by illicit(m): 1:42pm On Jan 10, 2022
RIP Young blood

1 Like

Re: No Video Showing Sylvester Oromoni Mentioning Being Bullied - Dowen College by Fragility6: 1:42pm On Jan 10, 2022
From chidinma the suspected murderer granting interviews to dowen a school were abuse that led to death took place doing interviews. Like Asari Dokunbo credited with the popular '70years old man' would say 'how many times would they tell u Nigeria is not for you'

7 Likes

Re: No Video Showing Sylvester Oromoni Mentioning Being Bullied - Dowen College by techmo(m): 1:42pm On Jan 10, 2022
I really blame the negligent father

In the end the witch Kemi Olunloyo has valid points

6 Likes

Re: No Video Showing Sylvester Oromoni Mentioning Being Bullied - Dowen College by mrlycan: 1:42pm On Jan 10, 2022
These people need to have their head checked. At least they all have kids. What goes around comes around

1 Like

Re: No Video Showing Sylvester Oromoni Mentioning Being Bullied - Dowen College by traveladdict: 1:42pm On Jan 10, 2022
MPESA:
I think it's high time to boycott this school.

this seems like the best thing to do, they killed this case already!

3 Likes

Re: No Video Showing Sylvester Oromoni Mentioning Being Bullied - Dowen College by inzek(m): 1:42pm On Jan 10, 2022
Only God will tell.

1 Like

Re: No Video Showing Sylvester Oromoni Mentioning Being Bullied - Dowen College by Elsueno: 1:42pm On Jan 10, 2022
Personally, I know am pretty evil...But seriously I can't say something like this when I know somebody lost his life...my conscience would never allow me.

And for other parents, omoh, just know that anything happens to ur kid at this school, na same denial them go do.

As for those responsible, u just lost a chance of repentance & forgiveness...karma would come at the worst time

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Video Showing Sylvester Oromoni Mentioning Being Bullied - Dowen College by Calicoe: 1:43pm On Jan 10, 2022
For those two above commenting with a dot, please tell me, is there any benefit we don't know about when u are the first to comment or when ur comment makes the first page? Just asking

1 Like

Re: No Video Showing Sylvester Oromoni Mentioning Being Bullied - Dowen College by osuofia2(m): 1:43pm On Jan 10, 2022
smiley
Most Nigerians are too emotional . They replace fact with their emotions. Just pray make your matter no wrongly enter social media.
Courts uses evidence to judge case and not emotion.
Using emotion will send many innocent people to jail

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Video Showing Sylvester Oromoni Mentioning Being Bullied - Dowen College by sisisioge: 1:43pm On Jan 10, 2022
I hope parents receive sense by taking their children away from there! See talk! May God not allow us put our children in places that would end them!

5 Likes

Re: No Video Showing Sylvester Oromoni Mentioning Being Bullied - Dowen College by Realmi: 1:43pm On Jan 10, 2022
Make una let this boy rest....

The parents have tried....let them leave it to God to judge
Re: No Video Showing Sylvester Oromoni Mentioning Being Bullied - Dowen College by Goldie16(f): 1:43pm On Jan 10, 2022
Social media outcry must not always equals a guilty verdict. Otherwise, the social media will invariably become a tool for jungle justice. The police have done their jobs and those involved have been found to be innocent.
The justice system doesn't deal or conclude based on sentiments and emotions, they deal on facts and evidence.
RIP Sylvester. May God console the bereaved family

8 Likes

Re: No Video Showing Sylvester Oromoni Mentioning Being Bullied - Dowen College by fortunechy(m): 1:43pm On Jan 10, 2022
They should just burn down the school...

3 Likes

Re: No Video Showing Sylvester Oromoni Mentioning Being Bullied - Dowen College by Bastard1stborn: 1:43pm On Jan 10, 2022
Big dick against wide well looking pvssy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Sister Is About To Lose Her Admission / Adult Education Lesson In Lagos State. / University Of Ibadan Part-time Form Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.