Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,243 members, 7,825,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended - Career (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended (225887 Views)

2022 Access Bank Entry Level Recruitment / Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter / Nigerian Navy Recruitment Has Just Started, Apply Here Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by yhermmie(f): 11:13am On Apr 28
Amedino99:
nothing yet. Are you in any groups of access bank applicants?

No. Can you send your Whatsapp line? So we can chat better
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Amedino99(m): 1:10pm On Apr 28
yhermmie:

No. Can you send your Whatsapp line? So we can chat better
reply my mail let me send it through there.
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Vibesoflife: 3:51pm On Apr 28
Sophss28:
My cousin has been sent for medicals on the 24th April.

See below her dates
1. cognitive assessment - 23rd Feb 2024
2. Documentation - 6th Mar 2024
3. virtual panel interview - 19th Mar 2024
4. Top management interview - 18th Apr
5. medicals - 24th Apr

Hope this helps.

Has she gone for the medical test yet... Have they sent her the address of the hospital or something
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Sophss28: 8:24pm On Apr 28
Vibesoflife:

Has she gone for the medical test yet... Have they sent her the address of the hospital or something

Answer - Yes she has gone for the medicals 24th of April, as stated
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Sophss28: 8:25pm On Apr 28
yhermmie:

Please is she for Retail or Graduate Trainee

ELTP - entry level trainee programme. Graduate
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Sophss28: 8:31pm On Apr 28
yhermmie:

Please is she for Retail or Graduate Trainee

Graduate Trainee
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by PrometheusTilz: 9:10am On Apr 29
Please my TMI (top management interview) was rescheduled from 26th to an unknown date as communicated in an email send to me. I am yet to receive the email for the new scheduled date. Is there anyone that is in this scenario. It's Lagos batch I think but I'm seeing some people have even moved on to medicals so I am a bit worried. I'm in for the graduate trainee program.
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Naieeb: 9:56am On Apr 29
I haven't gotten any feedback yet.
I believe they will send it today.
All the steps have been at a week's interval except TMI due to the holiday.
yhermmie:

Have you gotten a feedback pls?
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Vibesoflife: 11:05am On Apr 30
Has anyone heard anything from them?
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Ashanti75: 11:06pm On Apr 30
I did my access bank panel interview and got a congratulatory message that same day and I was later scheduled for a top management interview.. but after my top management interview, I didn’t receive any congratulatory mail….does that mean I didn’t ace it or don’t they send congratulatory message on the same day of the TMI?
FAF12:

congratulations! pls how long did your tmi take?
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Ashanti75: 11:15pm On Apr 30
Sophss28:
My cousin has been sent for medicals on the 24th April.

See below her dates
1. cognitive assessment - 23rd Feb 2024
2. Documentation - 6th Mar 2024
3. virtual panel interview - 19th Mar 2024
4. Top management interview - 18th Apr
5. medicals - 24th Apr

Hope this helps.

Did your sister receive a congratulatory message after the tmi interview or did they just send her a medical test mail,
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Sophss28: 1:43pm On May 01
Ashanti75:

Did your sister receive a congratulatory message after the tmi interview or did they just send her a medical test mail,

They just sent her medical mail, no congratulatory message after top management interview.
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Naieeb: 10:21am On May 02
I have received mail for medical
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Niks10: 8:45am On May 04
Did anyone apply for the recent entry level retail program? Got a congratulatory mail since Monday but haven’t gotten the test link. Wrote to them this morning but I hope to reach out to me again. Please if you’ve gotten a test link, how many days did it take after your application?
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Vibesoflife: 1:56pm On May 04
Naieeb:
I have received mail for medical
Please Have they gotten back to you after the medicals
Can I text you
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Itohan1307: 9:50am On May 05
Please, the last batch that just went for Medicals. Do y’all have the past questions and answers to the exam you wrote at the centre? Please assist us that just passed the first stage of the retail operations role.
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Itohan1307: 10:07am On May 05
Hi. Do you have the questions of the second stage assessment?
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Niks10: 2:27pm On May 06
Itohan1307:
Hi. Do you have the questions of the second stage assessment?

hello Itohan. Please can you share your number with me thru mail?
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Niks10: 2:28pm On May 06
Hello, please is there a way to delete my profile on test assessify?
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Naieeb: 5:07pm On May 06
Not yet.
Check your mail, I sent you a message.
Vibesoflife:

Please Have they gotten back to you after the medicals
Can I text you
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Vibesoflife: 5:24pm On May 06
Naieeb:
Not yet.
Check your mail, I sent you a message.

Didn't see any mail, just used another account to send a mail. I'll appreciate your response, Thanks
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by sirjohnne1212: 6:39pm On May 09
Pls who have heard for access bank ( retailers intake 2024)
And my test account is not going through .. pls if you have any WhatsApp group link send

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (Reply)

ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here / How Can An Employee Write A Letter To Ask For Leave To Write An Exam? / Best Paying Company In Nigeria?

Viewing this topic: haryo125(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.