Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,452 members, 7,850,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:33 AM

Is My Wife Into Runs? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is My Wife Into Runs? (4171 Views)

The moment a woman joyfully welcomed her husband’s new wife into their home. Pic / Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away / Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Wife Into Runs? by faithfull18(f): 10:16pm On Jan 10, 2022
This 2022 will be sweet.
Re: Is My Wife Into Runs? by DenreleDave(m): 10:27pm On Jan 10, 2022
Re: Is My Wife Into Runs? by Nezzjnr: 10:51pm On Jan 10, 2022
Troll
Re: Is My Wife Into Runs? by GboyegaD(m): 11:05pm On Jan 10, 2022
Born2winKingOG:

she travelled during Christmas.
no she doesn't do bitcoin or any business.
it's my wife we are talking about here, I provide everything since weve been together.

Why not ask her about it instead of raising issues in your head? Most times, I guess credit alerts shows whose account the transfers are coming from. Are those names familiar to you?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Wife Into Runs? by ashawopikin(m): 12:41am On Jan 11, 2022
Born2winKingOG:
I saw 300 plus in my wife account balance yesterday night, this is the same account I saw ending of last year it was empty (4k)

yes I do give her money, cash especially to stuck up the house with foods and drinks...she doesn't work currently.

how come 300k just appeared on her bank account and am not aware about it.

how did she get it?

who gave it to her?

she travelled during the festive period, hope it's not what am suspecting.

The money came at different interval's , when I went through her messages alerts ( I saw 50k , 95k, 35k) from her previous credits alerts.
Before I dropped her phone

please how best can I handle this situation?

lalasticlala

ps: her parents who she went to visit can't give her that money, am the one who supports them.
offcus I will ask her, but still contemplating on the best way to go about it.

because I know if I asked her for some financial assistance just to test her if she says she doesn't have, she might get to know have seen her alert messages..(because have never asked her for money before)
bros, how much be 300k wey u dey carry her matter come nairaland? What if someone kept in in her account for safe keeping, or better still why not ask her? don't wash your linens outside
Re: Is My Wife Into Runs? by frozen70(f): 5:11am On Jan 11, 2022
Born2winKingOG:
I saw 300 plus in my wife account balance yesterday night, this is the same account I saw ending of last year it was empty (4k)

yes I do give her money, cash especially to stuck up the house with foods and drinks...she doesn't work currently.

how did she get it?

who gave it to her?

The money came at different interval's , when I went through her messages alerts ( I saw 50k , 95k, 35k) from her previous credits alerts.

lalasticlala

ps: her parents who she went to visit can't give her that money, am the one who supports them.

because I know if I asked her for some financial assistance just to test her if she says she doesn't have, she might get to know have seen her alert messages..(because have never asked her for money before)

Why not wait and see if more money will enter in to the account then you must have gotten enough time ask her questions

So far she doesn't sleep outside your home or stays out for long, you don't really have to suspect her

Lastly wait, let's see what sge is upto with that amount

Don't be forward yet
Re: Is My Wife Into Runs? by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 11, 2022
She went to see her parents.

And during the visit, hundreds of thousands of naira graced her account.

It sounds like fiction.
Re: Is My Wife Into Runs? by Born2winKingOG: 7:50am On Jan 11, 2022
Nezzjnr:
Troll
your father is a troll
Re: Is My Wife Into Runs? by Born2winKingOG: 7:51am On Jan 11, 2022
frozen70:

Why not wait and see if more money will enter in to the account then you must have gotten enough time ask her questions

So far she doesn't sleep outside your home or stays out for long, you don't really have to suspect her

Don't be forward yet
when she travelled last 3weeks how am I sure it's her parents place she was all through.
that's when the 300k appeared
Re: Is My Wife Into Runs? by frozen70(f): 7:54am On Jan 11, 2022
Born2winKingOG:

when she travelled last 3weeks how am I sure it's her parents place she was all through.
that's when the 300k appeared

That's why I say keep your eyes on her so that you will have enough prove to trap her

But if she is sincere with you she will tell you all you need to know

Alternatively, tell her you want her to tell you what kind of business or trade you want her to start doing this new year and when she says that, ask her how much does she have as her own contribution

That's where you will confront her of the money if she doesn't want to open up
Re: Is My Wife Into Runs? by stacyadams: 8:40am On Jan 11, 2022
Born2winKingOG:

what else do you want me to think.

her parents can't give her that money.

am the one supporting them.

she travelled and came back, just yesterday I didn't know but I took her phone was just going through something and I pressed message unexpectedly saw her alerts

.did u chk the names of the creditors...if no be loans like nirsal or loan from her fellow woman..forget it na runs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is My Wife Into Runs? by pointblank247(m): 8:45am On Jan 11, 2022
Your wife is not pure. She needs being investigated
Re: Is My Wife Into Runs? by lereinter(m): 9:44am On Jan 11, 2022
Very stupid assumption

Her parents can't give her such money - meaning

Agent of backwardness
Re: Is My Wife Into Runs? by Born2winKingOG: 9:48am On Jan 11, 2022
lereinter:

Very stupid assumption
Agent of backwardness
your more stupid not to see she received the money in different denominations. wizard

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Into Runs? by Kolojadeen: 10:00am On Jan 11, 2022
Born2winKingOG:

how did she get it?

who gave it to her?

lalasticlala

Oga don't start what you cannot finish..... She might be doing contribution (ajo)
Re: Is My Wife Into Runs? by Daxyd4realzy(m): 10:42am On Jan 11, 2022
Bro, it may be runs, firstly try and verify if she truly she travelled to see her parents during the festive season. Make your findings first.

Born2winKingOG:

how did she get it?

who gave it to her?

lalasticlala

Re: Is My Wife Into Runs? by Daxyd4realzy(m): 10:44am On Jan 11, 2022
frozen70:

Don't be forward yet

The bolded is not entirely true, a wife can be sleeping at home everyday, doesn't night crawl and still be into runs.
Re: Is My Wife Into Runs? by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 11, 2022
Born2winKingOG:

how did she get it?

who gave it to her?

lalasticlala

Maybe she sends her nudes and twerks for men while you at work, while they masturbate till they cum.

1. Check her Instagram and WhatsApp sent pictures.

2. Activate call recording on her phone & don't forget to copy them to your laptop via USB, every 3 days.

Good luck brother...una dey scare young guys from marriage embarassed
Re: Is My Wife Into Runs? by frozen70(f): 1:47pm On Jan 11, 2022
Daxyd4realzy:

The bolded is not entirely true, a wife can be sleeping at home everyday, doesn't night crawl and still be into runs.

For a married woman to be doing runs

Then the man has questions to answer
Re: Is My Wife Into Runs? by Mispreeti: 4:50pm On Jan 11, 2022
How her account balance take affect u ? Oga mind ur biz
Re: Is My Wife Into Runs? by Bekind123: 5:21pm On Jan 11, 2022
lereinter:

Very stupid assumption

Agent of backwardness
Don't mind him, I don't know if it is how she got the money that is the problem or because she now have some money. So runs is the only way for her to make money. It didn't even cross your mind that she could be doing some monthly contribution out of the money you are giving her which she collects at the end of the year and you are thinking the worst of her.
Re: Is My Wife Into Runs? by Freelane33(m): 6:01pm On Jan 11, 2022
I DONT CARE HOW HARD LIFE GETS ,YOU WILL NEVER CATCH ME TRIPPING OVER NO PRE-OWNED COOCHIE : cool
Re: Is My Wife Into Runs? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 11, 2022
Born2winKingOG:

how did she get it?

who gave it to her?

lalasticlala

Why don't you ask her , most married women are into runs I'm not insinuating that your wife is one o , because one I will also get married.
Re: Is My Wife Into Runs? by Wizywiz(m): 6:57pm On Jan 11, 2022
i926:

Maybe she sends her nudes and twerks for men while you at work, while they masturbate till they cum.

1. Check her Instagram and WhatsApp sent pictures.

2. Activate call recording on her phone & don't forget to copy them to your laptop via USB, every 3 days.
Bro mind telling me how one can activate call recording on ones phone?
Good luck brother...una dey scare young guys from marriage embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hypocrisy In Marriage / Photos: Meet The World’s Heaviest Kids Who Eat Food Meant For Two Families / Who Else Noticed The 10mins Change In Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.