Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Is My Wife Into Runs? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is My Wife Into Runs? (4151 Views)

The moment a woman joyfully welcomed her husband’s new wife into their home. Pic / Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away / Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Wife Into Runs? by Born2winKingOG: 5:55pm On Jan 10, 2022
I saw 300 plus in my wife account balance yesterday night, this is the same account I saw ending of last year it was empty (4k)

yes I do give her money, cash especially to stuck up the house with foods and drinks...she doesn't work currently.

how come 300k just appeared on her bank account and am not aware about it.

how did she get it?

who gave it to her?

she travelled during the festive period, hope it's not what am suspecting.

The money came at different interval's , when I went through her messages alerts ( I saw 50k , 95k, 35k) from her previous credits alerts.
Before I dropped her phone

please how best can I handle this situation?

lalasticlala

ps: her parents who she went to visit can't give her that money, am the one who supports them.
offcus I will ask her, but still contemplating on the best way to go about it.

because I know if I asked her for some financial assistance just to test her if she says she doesn't have, she might get to know have seen her alert messages..(because have never asked her for money before)

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is My Wife Into Runs? by T0T0fucker: 5:58pm On Jan 10, 2022
It fit be runs.

might be those exes who still has access to that coochie

gifts converted to cash....

hahahaha

This girls their billing nor be here this period

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Wife Into Runs? by blackboy(m): 5:58pm On Jan 10, 2022
Ibere. Mister, hmmm i fear you. You see N300k plus ib your wife's account and what do you have to say "Is she a runs girl?" You no trust her? You wont get the answer here. Ask her or keep quiet and see if she tells you about it after a few days then take it up with her. She is your wife

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is My Wife Into Runs? by Hashabiah: 5:59pm On Jan 10, 2022
Bros , if you do not trust her then confront her with your finding so that you can have your peace. You coming here will not help reduce the tension that's already affecting the state of your mental health lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Into Runs? by Kobojunkie: 5:59pm On Jan 10, 2022
Born2winKingOG:
how did she get it?
who gave it to her?
They say, "ask and you shall receive ...." or something like that... only you have to ask the right person in order to receive the answers you desire. undecided

As for you presuming your wife maybe in to runs..... na wa ooo! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Into Runs? by Babaken(m): 5:59pm On Jan 10, 2022
WAHALA EVERY WHERE THIS EARLY JANUARY

2 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Into Runs? by Babaken(m): 6:01pm On Jan 10, 2022
T0T0fucker:
might not be runs.

hahahaha
you mean Okafor's law is on play.
Re: Is My Wife Into Runs? by socialmediaman: 6:02pm On Jan 10, 2022
Born2winKingOG

Any other reason why you think she may be into runs? Why runs, why not cryptocurrency, why not anything else? Why did runs come to your mind? There's a reason. Please tell us

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Wife Into Runs? by yuping(m): 6:03pm On Jan 10, 2022
undecided when you go looking for nothing that is
not missing you must find something you don't want to see, but don't you and your wife talk at home? And why are you suspecting your wife of infidelity? She is most have done such or what Cus I don't understand.
Re: Is My Wife Into Runs? by T0T0fucker: 6:04pm On Jan 10, 2022
Babaken:
you mean Okafor's law is on play.

yes bro,

many newly weded house wife's prefers cash, most bank transfer.

because if their exes decides to buy them gifts they can't use it like car and the rest.

and don't forget festive period just passed presents flying up and down.
Re: Is My Wife Into Runs? by Born2winKingOG: 6:06pm On Jan 10, 2022
socialmediaman:
Born2winKingOG

Any other reason why you think she may be into runs? Why runs, why not cryptocurrency, why not anything else? Why did runs come to your mind? There's a reason. Please tell us
she travelled during Christmas.
no she doesn't do bitcoin or any business.
it's my wife we are talking about here, I provide everything since weve been together.

4 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Into Runs? by Babaken(m): 6:07pm On Jan 10, 2022
T0T0fucker:

yes bro,

many newly weded house wife's prefers cash, most bank transfer.

because if their exes decides to buy them gifts they can't use it like car and the rest.

and don't forget festive period was just passed presents flying up and down.
fear who no fear woman.
Re: Is My Wife Into Runs? by chatinent: 6:10pm On Jan 10, 2022
Runs?

Guys dey pay pass ₦1k?

Cool down ask her about it.

Respect your wife for public na. Even if I know say stupidity is a free gift of nature, stop abusing the privilege.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is My Wife Into Runs? by yemmit90: 6:10pm On Jan 10, 2022
Born2winKingOG:
I saw 300 plus in my wife account balance yesterday night, this is the same account I saw ending of last year it was empty (4k)

yes I do give her money, cash especially to stuck up the house with foods and drinks...she doesn't work currently.

how did she get it?

who gave it to her?

lalasticlala

Are you afraid of your wife or what? Cant you simply ask her where she get money?

This your post is only necessary after you must have asked her and she gave you one stupid excuse.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Into Runs? by socialmediaman: 6:10pm On Jan 10, 2022
Born2winKingOG:

she travelled during Christmas.
no she doesn't do bitcoin or any business.
it's my wife we are talking about here, I provide everything since weve been together.

I know you know your wife better than anyone else, that's why I'm asking, why do you think she may be into runs? Runs will not be the first thing that comes into mind for someone else. So why runs?
Re: Is My Wife Into Runs? by Kriss216: 6:13pm On Jan 10, 2022
Don't believe whatever excuse she give you. Follow her to the bank and get her statement of account from December till date. Be sure of what's happening.

E no good make person dey live with anyhow woman for house. Be wise.

10 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Into Runs? by Born2winKingOG: 6:13pm On Jan 10, 2022
socialmediaman:

I know you know your wife better than anyone else, that's why I'm asking, why do you think she may be into runs? Runs will not be the first thing that comes into mind for someone else. So why runs?
what else do you want me to think.

her parents can't give her that money.

am the one supporting them.

she travelled and came back, just yesterday I didn't know but I took her phone was just going through something and I pressed message unexpectedly saw her alerts

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Into Runs? by Tejumola856: 6:17pm On Jan 10, 2022
I’m tired of all of una… small things una go run come Nairaland like say we be your family or friends, as a married man no be every matter third party go dey help you settle.

Instead of you to ask your wife how she got money in her account, you’re here asking us who don’t know when you guys dey f*ck or got married please how do you want us to answer your question? Or your wife talk say her ex boyfriend dey Nairaland smh. I’m tired of this Faceless forum.

8 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Into Runs? by Born2winKingOG: 6:18pm On Jan 10, 2022
T0T0fucker:
it fit be runs.

hahahaha
Re: Is My Wife Into Runs? by socialmediaman: 6:26pm On Jan 10, 2022
Born2winKingOG:

what else do you want me to think.
her parents can't give her that money.
am the one supporting them.
she travelled and came back, just yesterday I didn't know but I took her phone was just going through something and I pressed message unexpectedly saw her alerts

It's interesting that your mind first went to runs. I mean, 300K is a lot of money. What if her family sold some land and shared the money and she didn't tell you? What if she applied for some grant or loan from FG and didn't tell you? What if her friend sent the money for her to do something for them? You need to ask her and find out.

4 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Into Runs? by RoyalBlu(f): 6:28pm On Jan 10, 2022
If you saw the credit alerts, then you defo saw the name of the person(s) who credited her account.

Oga promptly sit your wife down and ask her questions.

*The comments you'll read here will only make your head swell with conflicting emotions.

***Assumption is the lowest form of knowledge.

8 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Into Runs? by Born2winKingOG: 6:31pm On Jan 10, 2022
RoyalBlu:
If you saw the credit alerts, then you defo saw the name of the person(s) who credited her account.

Oga sit your wife down and ask her questions.

*The comments you'll read here will only make your head swell with conflicting emotions.

The money came at different interval's, in different denominations.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Into Runs? by thorpido(m): 6:42pm On Jan 10, 2022
Why should runs come to your mind?
There are over 5 legit ways she could have gotten the money.

Just find a convenient time and ask her about it.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Into Runs? by RoyalBlu(f): 6:43pm On Jan 10, 2022
Born2winKingOG:

The money came at different interval's, in different denominations.

Okay, the best thing you should do is ask her.

If at the end of last year, there was barely 5k in her account, then she's got some explaining to do.

You might just be surprised at her answers.
*Bringing it on here is just not cool. IMO.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Into Runs? by Dailyparrot: 6:48pm On Jan 10, 2022
Hasty conclusion.

Simply ask her and if you are not satisfied with her reply, request that she prints her statement of account or I believe the names of the senders were in the SMS that you read.

Receiving different amounts of money does not equal runs na.
Re: Is My Wife Into Runs? by Nicepoker(m): 6:52pm On Jan 10, 2022
She was last seen with Usain bolt. He could be the one coaching her on how to run.

3 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Into Runs? by Richy4(m): 7:00pm On Jan 10, 2022
Is her name Simbi?... She was a good girl when we read about her in primary three those days... Rumour has it that she's now a Run's girl. grin

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Into Runs? by lucro: 7:01pm On Jan 10, 2022
Not sure why you would suspect your wife of something I consider terrible.

...but really, if she hid this source of income from you then I presume you have some explaining to do.

Anyways, it is possible the cash is not hers.
Re: Is My Wife Into Runs? by Bugatie(m): 9:25pm On Jan 10, 2022
A woman that can generate 300k between end of last year and now is an asset to keep.

Imagine if you support her to double her efforts, 3 months and you guys will be millionaires.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Into Runs? by Onedance: 9:53pm On Jan 10, 2022
Born2winKingOG:

how did she get it?

who gave it to her?

The money came at different interval's , when I went through her messages alerts ( I saw 50k , 95k, 35k) from her previous messages
Before I dropped her phone

lalasticlala

ps: her parents who she went to visit can't give her that money, am the one who supports them.
offcus I will ask her, but still contemplating on the best way to go about it.

because I know if I asked her for some financial assistance she might get to know have seen her alert messages..(because have never asked her for money before)
NOO SHE IS INTO CLITOCURRENCY
Re: Is My Wife Into Runs? by Onedance: 10:02pm On Jan 10, 2022
socialmediaman:

It's interesting that your mind first went to runs. I mean, 300K is a lot of money. What if her family sold some land and shared the money and she didn't tell you? What if she applied for some grant or loan from FG and didn't tell you? What if her friend sent the money for her to do something for them? You need to ask her and find out.
and this is one of the stupid excuses she will still give.as far as she get the money and never tell you. bro even devil go come learn from excuses you go hear from her.female gender hard.carry your burden
Re: Is My Wife Into Runs? by DropsMic(m): 10:11pm On Jan 10, 2022
Following

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Men Up To Something When They Fail To Wear Wedding Bands?: Vote / Most Beautiful Baby @ 1 / Marriage Certificate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.